A Hostile Takeover Ch. 11

Story Info
Sarah and Carl’s assets increase beyond expectations.
6.5k words
4.02
6.3k
4

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah's eyes opened slowly and struggled to acclimatise to the room. It took a moment for her to recognise the surroundings. She was at home in her bedroom and it was dark. The room's only light source glowed dimly through the crack of the door to the en-suite bathroom.

She tried to sit up but felt pinned down and couldn't move. The bathroom door suddenly opened and the light blinded her until it partially closed again moments later. D crossed the room and approached the bed to the side of her.

"Well hello, Angel. Decided to join us again, have you?"

She leaned in and kissed Sarah on the lips gently.

"Erm... How long have I been asleep and...how, ...how did I get home? Can you untie me please, D, I want to sit up," Sarah said groggily and with more than a touch of confusion.

"Mmm... well Angel, it does finally seem you're back in the land of the living."

"Ok," D said tentatively."

"Well, Firstly you've been out of it for almost 2 days, well you've been awake now and then but you obviously don't remember that.

Secondly, we left the clinic after about 24 hours and were brought home by them.

Thirdly, your not tied down, Angel."

"But I can't get up, D, I can't move!"

"I think you're just not used to your new best friends."

"What?"

"Your new tits, Angel, they'll be a fair bit heavier than you've been used to, I guess. They came and took off the bandages this morning, everything has gone brilliantly apparently. You should just be a bit tender for a couple of days they said."

"Help me sit up, D."

D locked her forearm with Sarah's and she pulled her gently upright, stuffing a pillow behind her back. Sarah relaxed back and for the first time felt the weight difference in her chest.

"Jesus they feel fucking heavy, D."

"They will do. Your upper chest muscles will need to adjust and strengthen a little bit, that's all."

Sarah pulled down the sheet but it was too dark to see anything.

"D, can you turn on the small table lamp on the chest of draws."

"Ok, but mind your eyes."

D stood, walked to the light and turned it on. It blinded Sarah momentarily and she closed her eyes but slowly reopened them and looked down.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST," Sarah said in a raised and startled voice.

"What the fuck D,...their fucking huge!"

"There just swollen, Angel, don't worry they'll be perfect," D replied quick-fire.

"I fucking hope so, D, because these are just way too big!" Sarah said angrily.

The was a brief pause as Sarah just stared down at her chest for a moment. The tension in the air was eventually broken by Sarah.

"How long will that take then?" Sarah said with slightly less anger but still plenty of disdain in her voice.

"Only about a week. I think." D said defensively.

Sarah didn't feel particularly reassured by D's answer. She was upset but didn't want to show it. She knew she had to toughen up just as D had told her.

"Help me stand up D, I want to look in the mirror."

"Sure, Angel," D said eagerly, not wishing to appear the villain of the situation.

A minute later and Sarah's tits came into view in the full-length mirror."

"Oh, honey I think they're just amazing, the best boob job I've ever seen."

Sarah stared at herself in the mirror. It looked like the body of a completely different woman was standing in front of her. She turned slowly from side to side looking at her profile in the mirror. They did look incredibly natural for such enormous tits.

It was no secret that Sarah had been always disappointed with her breast size and had secretly craved for more. It was another thing though to follow through and actually do something about it.

"Have a feel Angel, they feel great!"

Sarah turned her head slowly and looked D sternly in the eyes.

"Have you been feeling up my tits, D?"

D hesitated for a moment, realising she just dropped herself in it and then burst into laughter. Sarah couldn't help but smile a few seconds later.

"I was just testing them out. You know, quality control n'all."

"Pervert," Sarah said, and they giggled together.

It had broken the ice between them. Sarah placed her hands under the huge melons and lifted them an inch or two. They did indeed look and feel real and very natural to the touch. The fact she was not in pain was not lost on her either. The doctor had told her that it would only be 48 hours of real discomfort due to his new techniques and it appeared he was right.

"What about your nipples Angel, the doctor said they'd gone particularly well?"

Sarah focused her eyes on them in the mirror. They were also much larger and more pronounced than before. She moved her fingers up and touched them gently. A shot of pleasure raced through her body and she took a sharp intake of breath followed by a soft moan of satisfaction. Her nipples became stiff and erect, almost instantly.

"Jesus," she uttered softly."

"Oh fuck, they look good Angel. Can I suck them?"

"No," Sarah snapped back quickly."

Sarah noticed D pout her lips in disappointment.

"Not yet," she said, softly.

I need a shower and to get myself together, D."

An hour later, Sarah descended the stairs and walked into the kitchen, wearing a black robe belonging to Carl.

"Nothing fits me D. I've even tried on some of your's and they're not even close."

"We'll be going shopping tomorrow Angel. Don't worry. I brought you an XL tracksuit top, and tomorrow you'll have a whole new wardrobe," D said excitedly.

"I need a support bra first and some fucking scaffolding."

D laughed and gave Sarah a peck on her lips.

"Go sit on the sofa and rest the twins, I'll bring you some tea."

Sarah smiled, turned around and headed for the lounge. A few minutes later and D brought in the tea.

Sarah was laying back in the corner of the sofa with her dressing gown open wide, revealing not just her latest acquisitions but her complete nakedness. Her freshly shaven pussy was on full display. Her eyes were closed and her head tilted back on the sofa, deep in thought. As D sat down next to her, Sarah's thoughts were broken and she opened her eyes. D passed the teacup to her.

"How are you feeling, Angel?"

"Oh I'm ok I guess, D. I'll be honest, I'm a bit shocked about their size, I guess, but I'm ok! They don't hurt and I'm still alive."

D placed her hand on her naked thigh and gently patted it reassuringly.

"Good, I'm glad."

They both finished their tea and Sarah placed her cup on the coffee table in front of her. The same table that she'd knelt on when Matt had fucked her from behind with his huge cock. She remembered the sensation of Matt's hot cum slapping against her pussy and ribboning up the crack of her ass. As the memories flashed back through her mind she felt a small twinge of pleasure flutter between her legs. It all seemed so long ago now. Her life had changed so much since that night.

Sarah sat back on the sofa and turned to D.

"I've been thinking about our argument in the doctor's office, D."

"Oh, Sarah I'm so sorry about..." Sarah interrupted her.

"No D. You were right!"

A brief pause followed.

"I know I have to toughen up. I know my situation and the shit I'm in. I'll do what I need to do and I couldn't have gotten here without your help, D. I want to thank you. You've embraced your situation and concentrated on making the very best of it you can, and I want to follow in your footsteps. I think you're absolutely the most amazing person I've ever met."

D put her hand on her chest and breathed out emotionally. After catching her breath for a moment, D spoke.

"Well, that's the nicest thing anyone has said to me in a long, long time."

D leaned over and kissed her passionately pushing her tongue deep into Sarah's mouth. Sarah felt her pussy twinge again with satisfaction and her new assets tingled with desire.

D prematurely ended the kiss and sat back down putting her hand on Sarah's thigh again, but much further up this time.

"Right, seeing as we're having a heart-to-heart, I have a couple of admissions to make myself, Angel."

"Oh really," Sarah smiled back at her inquisitively."

"Yes, firstly, and I'm just going to come right out and say it."

"I fucked the nurse."

D said the words quickly as if doing so made them less charged.

"D," Sarah said loudly.

"How could you?" Sarah said, with a slight hint of mock annoyance in her voice.

"You mean while I was under the knife getting my tits chopped up, you were sucking on those puppies?"

Sarah was struggling to maintain a straight face and D knew it. D suddenly burst into an uncontrollable fit of laughter.

"Pervert." Sarah just about managed to squeak out before joining her.

D just couldn't reply for a moment, so was the strength of her hysterical laughter, eventually uttering in a high-pitched voice.

"I know, I just couldn't help myself."

Both girls took a minute or two to calm down and regain some composure.

"What's the second one?"

"Oh... er yes, well...erm, I put some flair in the tea, I'm sorry."

D lowered her hand quickly onto Sarah's pussy. Hoping she was already wet, she slid her finger down between her lips. Sarah didn't disappoint, pressing her warm wet pussy forward automatically toward D's probing finger. She moaned softly at the rapid intrusion as D's finger slipped easily inside.

Sarah eased backwards on the sofa slightly, inching her pussy further forward as D slid a second finger inside her with consummate ease. She quickly moved her head down level with Sarah's huge tits and looked up into her lover's eyes wantonly.

Sarah looked down at her large erect nipples and D's hovering mouth, waiting for permission. Sarah moved her eyes away and tilted her head up to the ceiling, her nipples moving ever so slightly forward towards D's waiting lips.

When she felt the tip of D's hot tongue gently touch them, it was naked and raw ecstasy. It pumped violently through her veins in torrents.

"OH FUCK!" She said loudly.

"OH MY GOD, D."

D deciphered from her outburst, Sarah was more than ok with it and sunk her mouth onto her nipple. Sarah moaned loudly at the new level of pleasure that engulfed her whole body.

D's fingers pushed faster and deeper into Sarah's welcoming pussy as her mouth worked tirelessly on her nipples, switching back and forth between them.

Sarah's hand moved behind D's head and her fingers spread gently into her hair, encouraging her on.

Within a few short minutes, D had Sarah on the edge, and she knew it. She pulled her mouth off Sarah's nipple with an audible pop and slipped her head down quickly to her pussy, whipping out her fingers and driving her tongue straight into her. D now wet fingers replaced her tongue on Sarah's engorged nipple as she rolled it carefully between them.

Sarah's hand, still entangled in D's hair, pressed her face into her streaming pussy. D hot tongue lashed furiously at Sarah's clit as if she'd been denied her conjugal rights for a month. It completely overwhelmed Sarah and as much as she tried to hang on, she was unable to control her body any longer.

"OH FUCK, I'M CUMING!" Sarah screamed uncontrollably.

Sarah's body began to physically shake with the painful prelude to her orgasm. Her other hand now gripped D's hair tightly, as she smashed her face into her tortured pussy. She'd become accustomed to the pain before the storm, but this was on another level entirely and she screamed out again.

"FUCK, NO, FUCK... ARGGGH GOD... NO."

A few seconds later and Sarah's orgasm swept through her body as she erupted in pleasure, wave upon wave, crashing over her. Her orgasm seemed to last longer than their short foreplay before it slowly began to dissipate and Sarah quickly became tender toward D's now unwanted attentions.

D though was having none of it, as she continued on unrelentingly. Her tongue dived deeper and more wildly with each fading pulse of Sarah's orgasm, completely undeterred by the whimpering sounds of protest coming from Sarah's mouth above her.

D wanted more, and she was taking it, and Sarah was unable, or more likely unwilling, to mount any defence to her onslaught.

After Sarah's initially rapid first orgasm she came twice more before they eventually went up to bed to continue their acquaintance with Sarah's new best friends.

--------------

Carl was woken by a dull ache in his balls. Not properly awake, his hands moved down to massage the source of the pain. His eyes opened suddenly as he felt his hand graze his huge stiff cock. He quickly withdrew his hand and looked up at the camera as its red light blinked back at him.

He looked down at the huge cock between his legs. It all flooded back suddenly. He sat up in his bed and tried to refocus on his genitals, wiping the sleep from his eyes. His cock was huge, a good 10 or 11 inches or more now, and there was no way his fingers would fit around its girth anymore, not that he was going to try it, in full view of the cameras.

His balls though were the epicentre of the ache. His sleepy eyes moved to them slowly and his jaw dropped open. They were extremely swollen and double the size of last night. His two reddish-purple tennis ball-sized balls sat uncomfortably on his thighs. His skin stretched tightly over them like a heavily inflated balloon, he could see them physically throbbing in and out, with a life all of their own.

"FUCK." he said out loud.

He edge carefully off the bed and stood up, his cock projecting out in front of him like a blind man's stick. He took a pace forward and his cock waived heavily from side to side, an excruciating pain in his balls brought him crashing to his knees instantly.

It was impossible to walk. He tried to crawl but his oversize balls rubbed his thighs and the pain was intolerable. On his hands and knees, he spread his legs as far apart as possible trying desperately to free his balls from contact with his thighs. Moving extremely slowly he shuffled across the floor towards the door he'd entered with Marcy last night. Reaching up he pulled on the handle. It was locked.

He breathed a heavy sigh and carefully tried to move around. His thigh clattered into his balls and he shrieked in pain, lowering his head to the ground and quickly covering his mouth to cover the sound. He regained his composure and spread his legs further again and delicately completed the turn.

His large cock and balls, ungainly swinging back and forward beneath him as he made his way to the other door. As he reach up for the handle, he saw himself in the full-length mirror on the back of the door. His new blonde short hair was dishevelled and he dragged his fingers back through his hair, straightening it a little. He then pulled quietly down on the handle and the door opened. He crawled into the bedroom and slowly raised himself to his knees. To his immense relief, Mia was not there, just Kim, seemingly fast asleep. Her dark skin seductively appeared here and there through gaps in the white linen sheets.

After a minute or so, he managed to get to Kim's side of the bed, raising himself slowly to his knees again. He saw Kim's naked breast looking right at him only inches away from his face.

He needed help desperately and Kim was without doubt his most likely prospect. Carl slowly edged further towards her, carefully leaning into Kim's sleepy head.

"Kim, Kim, wake up Kim. I need some help," he whispered, not wishing to alert Mia to his presence, wherever she was.

Kim's eyes flickered and slowly opened.

"Good morning girlfriend," She said softly.

Carl ignored the inappropriate label as she raised her hand and caressed his face gently.

"How's my baby this morning?"

"I'm not good Kim, my balls are massive and I need some help please, I'm in agony."

Her eyes flickering a little more, she lifted her head slightly from the pillow to look down at his genitals. Immediately, she raised her hand to her mouth giving an almost silent chuckle.

"Oh wow, baby, that's a lot of cum in there, it builds up quickly doesn't it!"

"Can you help me please, Kim, I'm desperate?"

"It's Miss Kim now honey." She said pulling the sheets up a little and partially covering her pert breasts

"Kim, I mean Miss Kim, I'm serious, I need some help, really I do, my balls are gonna burst."

"Honey listen to me, things are no longer about you are they, and the only way those balls are getting relieved is with permission, isn't it! Now if I were you, Honey, the first thing I'd be doing is making sure your girlfriend wakes up very, very happily, wouldn't you, Honey?"

Kim turn away from him and wafted the white linen sheets away from her body, pushing out her coiled body in a morning stretch and spreading her legs apart slightly.

Carl knelt back down and was glowing with anger and frustration. He was the one that needed the help he thought crossly.

Left with no option, he edged backwards, but too quickly and his balls tapped his thigh. He gasped in agony on the floor but managed to keep his moaning silent, but the pain in his balls now increase in its severity.

He moved backwards slowly until he reached the foot of the bed. Carefully he climbed up onto the foot of the bed and shuffled between her now outstretched legs by her feet. He leaned forward and lowered himself down towards the bed. When his genitalia touched the sheets he took a deep breath before he continued to lay flat. The pressure increased quickly and he whimpered in pain.

"Now, now, honey calm yourself down and concentrate on your work. It's not about you anymore is it?"

She raised her hand and gripped the back of his hair, guiding his head down between her legs. Her other hand appeared in front of her pussy and with two fingers she skilfully parted her lips to reveal her glistening bud. Carl could see her pussy was already extremely wet and more swollen than normal. Carl was left in no doubt as to the task in front of him if he were to have any chance of obtaining help for himself.

It wasn't at all that this was a chore for him of course, and normally he'd relish the opportunity to dive into her fantastic pussy at any given opportunity. It was only his own precariously painful situation that frustrated him so.

Carl pushed out his tongue and gently rolled it over Kim's clit.

"Mmmmmm yes, that's it, Honey, that's it."

"Now steady as you go now, remember, it's not a race is it!"

She pushed her head back on her pillow and wiggled her body gently to relax in position, withdrawing her hands completely to her side. Although Carl was still in intense pain, he focused dutifully on her clit. Sucking, kissing and licking her gently in as loving a manner as was possible. Kim quietly murmured her satisfaction now and then from above.

Carl continued on slowly as the wetness from her pussy began to flow steadily, occasionally sliding his tongue down the entire length of her wet lips and back up again. After a while, he felt a feather-like touch from Kim's hand on the back of his head to encourage him further. He took it slowly, as directed, and edged his tongue forward into her warm wet pussy. Her thighs parted further still and Carl knew instinctively what she wanted.

He buried his tongue deeper into her pussy sinking his mouth completely around her. Kim responded instantly by clenching her ass and pushing upwards into his face. For a moment Carl had forgotten his current predicament completely. He'd loved giving oral to Kim from the very first minute and he relished the sweet taste of her pussy in his mouth. In truth, he knew the newfound dominance she now held, was only adding to his growing addiction to her.

Carl didn't have to wait much longer for his reward either. He felt her body begin to squirm and gyrate faster as her climax neared. Just a few moments later and Kim came hard, both hands gripping tightly into his hair and smashing her pussy into his face.

12