A Hostile Takeover Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl's air was completely cut off by Kim's forceful actions, but undeterred he continued fucking her with his tongue. Enjoying every second of her warm wet pussy throbbing in his mouth. This was exactly what Kim loved most about her latest acquisition and Carl's tongue drove her wild with pleasure. She wasn't about to give this up anytime soon, and not even for Mia.

It wasn't until her orgasm was beginning to subside that Carl tasted something uncomfortably familiar, and slowed to a stop. When it dawned on him that it was cum that he could taste the realisation hit him quickly that it wasn't Kim's and it wasn't his either.

He tried cautiously to pull away from her but Kim's grip was tight and she wasn't allowing him to move hardly at all. He did eventually manage a large intake of air through his nose.

Kim had no doubt become aware of Carl's discovery and wasn't about to let him off the hook. She pushed him further onto her again as she seemed to be getting her second wind. Carl knew he had little option but to sink his tongue back into her wet hole.

Somewhat to his relief she immediately eased her grip slightly on his head as she felt his compliance and he was able to breathe again. He knew though, that his job was not complete and he dare not risk her wrath or any complaint Kim may make to his new Mistress.

He continued on again with his tongue as Kim released his head entirely. Just as at the start, she relaxed back completely and allowed herself to be tended to.

A few minutes later and just as Kim was getting back into her stride he suddenly heard Mia speak beside him.

"You girls are incorrigible," Mia said as she gently patted Carl's naked ass a couple of times and then rested her hand on it.

"I know, but she's so good with her tongue," Kim replied giggling.

Carl became terrified instantly. Fear ripped through his body quickly and he froze in position at her touch. Kim tapped Carl on the side of the head gently.

"Well, say good morning to your Mistress, Carmen."

Carl lifted his head from between the safe haven of Kim's legs and pulled himself up to his knees. His face and mouth were awash with the contents of Kim's wet pussy. Mia was sitting on the edge of the bed, fully clothed in a sharp well-fitted business suit. Her hair was tied back tightly behind her head.

"Erm, Good morning, Mistress." He uttered nervously under his breath.

"Well Good morning girls

and what a beautiful morning it is too"

She looked down at Carl's genitalia.

"Oh Sweetie, that looks a little uncomfortable now doesn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress," Carl replied in dreaded fear of her next move.

"Kim, I think we should do our little cherub a solid? Don't you? she's looking a little, well you know, overextended."

"Of course Mia, no trouble at all, I was about to do just that, honestly."

"Of course you were, Darling," Mia said a little sarcastically as she removed her suit jacket and began to undo the top buttons on her blouse.

"I'll take care of it, Mia don't you worry yourself. You're all dressed and ready Honey. Honestly, it's no trouble."

"Well... if your sure you can manage, Darling, I guess I do have to pop out for a meeting."

Carl looked gratefully into Kim's eyes and thanked her desperately without opening his mouth. Kim knew exactly what she was doing and a warm glow filled her from inside.

Mia popped her jacket back around her shoulders and started to rebutton her top.

Kim sat up and shuffled sideways. Reaching out a hand she wiped a finger slowly across Carl's bottom lip and then pushed it gently between them. Carl responded as required and sucked it in.

"On you back then, Honey," Kim said patting the space she'd just vacated.

Carl gratefully eased into position, feeling the warmth that Kim's body had left behind on the sheets. She straddled him quickly facing away from him, grabbing his cock and lining it up with her pussy.

"Oh thank you, Kim, I mean, Miss Kim," Carl said quickly with an air of desperation in his voice, hoping he'd not just blown his chance.

Carl stared at Kim's beautifully tight and shapely arse as she lower herself slowly towards the tip of his enormous cock, her soaking wet lips slowly stretching widely to accept his large shiny bulbous head. He looked down and watched as Kim's wet pussy began to devour the tip of his cock. His hard white cock seemed in starker contrast than ever before to her darker skin tone. The sight before him made him so incredibly horny that he paid no attention to Mia and Kim's

conversation.

"Jesus that's fucking tight Mia, she's so much bigger today!"

"It does look big, Darling but I'm sure it's nothing you can't handle," Mia said smiling back at her."

Kim relaxed her legs, allowing her full body weight to press down on Carl's cock and his engorged head popped inside. Slowly and steadily, she began to edge further down his thick shaft. Carl watched as she clenched and relaxed her powerful muscles in the cheeks of her stunning arse.

The sensation was exhilarating for Carl and he moaned loudly with a mixture of pleasure and pain. Although Kim's warm wet pussy felt impossibly tight around him, any discomfort he may have felt was being substantially overridden by the desire to bury his cock.

Kim though was not in the same place and was clearly struggling, taking a series of quick short blows as she continued to force her way down, determine not to be beaten.

"OH FUCK," Kim shouted.

"I can't, I don't think... I can... Erm."

Carl couldn't risk her withdrawing and suddenly drove upwards with an animalistic thrust giving it everything he had, slamming his cock into her stretched pussy.

Kim immediately took a huge breath followed quickly by a stuttering moan of pain.

A load and elongated 'FUUUCK' eventually burst from her mouth.

Unsurprisingly Carl's cock wasn't entirely buried but it was as far as it was going for now. Kim had momentarily frozen in position, trying desperately to become accustomed to the new, much larger intruder.

Mia watched on with glee at the pained expression on her girlfriend's face as they locked eyes with each other. Kim sucked her bottom lip in slightly and bit down hard.

Gathering herself together, she raised herself carefully upwards. The tightly clamped lips of her pussy, eventually and reluctantly, were sucked back upwards with her movement. A wet trail of juices now coated the skin of Carl's monster cock as it glistened in the morning light. Moments later she gingerly relaxed her withdrawal and slipped back down again. Carl's heavily veined throbbing monster disappeared once more into the depths of her pussy.

"There you are, Dear. I knew you had it in you," Mia said with genuine pride.

Her tentative ride continued as Carl now grabbed the firm muscular cheeks of her ass with both hands helping to steady her rhythm. It only took a few short minutes before Carl felt a rush in his balls that he'd never experienced before. A sensation starting deep within them, an uncontrollable feeling, a sensation of release.

It was an orgasm of sorts but the pleasure didn't rip through him like it normally would. It was more a sensation of satisfaction that washed over him.

What he did feel was a pump. A large throbbing pump. Pumping upwards from his balls, upwards through the centre of his cock and expanding sideways as it moved. What could only be described as a clot of cum was being slowly but purposely driven through his huge cock. Kim felt it too.

"HOLY FUCK" she shouted.

"What the hell is that?" She followed with.

Carl tightened his grip on Kim's ass, pressing his fingers deep into her skin to hold her in position. Kim felt the entire length of his cock begin to convulse and contract in a caterpillar-like motion within her pussy.

Eventually, as it reached its final destination, Carl's cum catapulted from his cock in one shot, deep into her pussy with immense force. Kim shrieked wildly with excitement as it slapped her hard, deep within her.

She resisted his attempt to hold her still and began to ride him faster now. 30 seconds later she felt it begin again, rising from his balls and thickening his cock on its throbbing journey to the summit.

"Oh fuck. What the hell, Oh shit, I'm cuming again, Mia."

Kim came loudly and completely unexpectedly, throwing her head back in pure ecstasy.

Cum now began to seep slowly from around her stretched lips, the seal well and truly broken with the increasing pressure within her pussy.

"Oh fuck Mia, look at this," Kim shouted.

Mia was now standing at the foot of the bed looking down at them while clipping her earrings casually in place.

"Here it comes aga...Oh shit."

It continued for another 2 or 3 minutes, relentlessly pumping Carl's load to the surface every 30 seconds or so, like an Icelandic geyser.

Kim continued to ride him, but there was no more room at the inn, and the cum flooded out of her in small jets of pressure each time she sank back onto his cock. Carl for his part, laid back enjoying the pain-free time, unsure what was really happening to him.

Eventually, Kim couldn't take anymore and jumped off the throbbing monster, crashing down next to Carl and panting loudly.

The cycle though continued. Kim looked over at Mia with obvious delight in her eyes. Reaching out to Carl's cock she lifted it straight upwards as it began again and her mouth dropped open in awe at the incredible caterpillar-like motion of his cock as it drove the cum lump up, expanding and contracting beneath it. Carl looked in horror at his uncontrollable pulsing member, watching the muscles twitching in his cock and working his load upwards.

Slow as it seemed to reach his shining bulbous head, it bolted suddenly from his stretched slit into the air above him. Mia took a step back in startled anticipation but it landed back down to earth safely, splashing against Carl's stomach and joining the lake or cum already there.

"Wow! girlfriend, that's fucking awesome," Kim bleated out.

"Well, Well, you learn something new every day," Mia replied.

Carl's balls had shrunk back to almost prune status now and he stopped cuming, although his cock was still enormous

"Sweetie, go and take a shower, I have a quick bit of business to discuss with your girlfriend before I go. Oh, and call housekeeping on your way, you've made an awful mess of that bed too, you'll need to apologise to Marcy."

Carl slowly slid to the edge of the bed and got off, tentatively standing upright for the first time this morning. Although his cock was still obscenely thrusting out in front of him the ache in his balls had somewhat dissipated.

"I didn't hear anything Carmen," Mia said sternly.

"Yes, Mistress," Carl replied quickly and obediently as he walked towards his room. He felt so incredibly grateful to Kim for his release but mainly for preventing the unwanted attention from Mia.

The reality of the situation was plain to see. Carl's intense fear of Mia was driving him further towards Kim's wing of protection. Kim knew she had him under her spell now and before long he'd gladly do anything she wanted.

------------------

The girls were out early the next morning to the shops. and the first port of call was for the bra. They purchased a fitted compression bra to help with Sarah's rehab, which she wore immediately, and then several more seductive models, chosen by D that could only be described as 'partial containment'.

They moved on quickly, filling her wardrobe with the new Sarah, bolder, sexier, risky, as well as sophisticated and classy. Day wear and evening wear, even gym clothes and sexy tracksuits.

Matching shoes and bags for everything of course and all paid for on D's expenses card.

Perks of the job, D called it, and they enjoyed every minute of it.

They stopped for lunch at a small wine bar in town. Laughing and joking together, Sarah felt carefree and was enjoying herself in a way she hadn't done since she was a young girl. The Cristal flowed freely from the elegant flutes of the swanky bar.

A young waiter approached their table to ask if everything was ok with their meal and to refresh their glasses. Even as he spoke his eyes were completely transfixed on Sarah's breasts. D noticed it first and nudged Sarah with her knee from beneath the table. Sarah looked up as the waiter continue to fill her glass to the brim.

"Great tits aren't they?" D said smiling directly at him.

The waiter stopped abruptly and looked up from Sarah's breasts, slurping the wine from the bottle as he did so.

"Erm, that's fine thank you," Sarah said sharply.

Oh, erm, yes, I'm so sorry Ma'am he said quickly and retreating from the table in a hurry.

"Your gonna have to get used to that from now on, Angel," D said giggling.

"He's young enough for my daughter, D. I think we'd better get out of here before they cause much more trouble."

"Oh, Angel, that's the whole point. Men are addicted to them, you'll see!"

"I like nothing better than taking my top off and getting my tits out when I'm driving in traffic, Angel. Luckily I've never had an accident but I've seen hundreds.

The girls laughed as they finished their campaign and left the wine bar.

"Are we all done for today, D?"

"Not quite, just one more stop."

"Where's that?"

"A sex shop!"

A small pause in the conversation followed before the new, and more embracing Sarah answered.

"Great. What are we getting?"

D smiled back at her, delighted at her response.

"Oh, everything, Angel, everything!"

D typed the address into the sat nav and they headed off.

Sarah's mention of her daughter had sparked her mind about her. She hadn't heard from her since Sarah had trashed Cathrine's plans to visit with her new boyfriend. Where was she now and what was she doing, she wondered? She needed to find some time to call her and rearrange things,... put things right.

Another thought suddenly rushed through her mind. How the hell was she going to explain her new tits to her daughter?

Her thoughts were suddenly broken as they arrived at a unit on an industrial estate. D jumped out and pressed a doorbell and Sarah followed soon after.

"Good afternoon," said a woman's voice on the intercom.

"Mrs Connolly," D said.

The door buzzed and opened instantly and they walked inside. A blond woman was sitting at the back of a small reception area behind a counter and was typing on a PC. She stopped quickly and stood, rounding the counter to greet them.

"Good afternoon Mrs Connolly, how nice to see you again."

"Hello, Rosanna how are you?"

"Oh, I'm just fine Mrs Connolly."

"This is my girlfriend, Mrs Connolly," D said introducing Sarah.

"A pleasure to meet you, Mrs Connolly," Rosanna said, shaking Sarah's hand.

"And you," Sarah replied, a little bemused about the introduction.

"Will Mrs Connolly be going on the company account?"

"Yes please, Rosanna."

"Of course. If you'll just follow me."

They walked to the counter and she typed into the computer for a few seconds and handed a black wired pad to Sarah.

" If you'll just put your thumb on here please."

Sarah complied and a ping sounded quietly in the background.

"And your initials please?"

"S."

"Thank you, Mrs Connolly, you're all done."

She turned and open a door behind her.

"After you please ladies."

It was a huge warehouse of a sex shop. Split into sections by large dividing panels and filled with everything. An Aladdin's cave of porn paraphernalia. D strode forward, knowing where she was going and they both followed her. She stopped at an area full of dildos and plugs of every description.

"Well, Angel, I noticed your ass was a bit, well, tight."

"Pardon!" Sarah replied abruptly.

"Our friend, you know, with the large cock!" D said, smiling at Sarah and pausing purposefully.

Sarah blushed profusely in front of Rosanna.

"Oh don't worry about Rosanna. She's a pro. She's tried almost everything in here, right Rosanna?"

"Oh yes, and most of them more than once. You see, how can I recommend a cat-o-nine tails whip to a client if I haven't felt it across my ass first, Mrs Connolly?"

"Oh erm... I see," Sarah replied, still flushed with embarrassment.

"So a little anal training then. I would highly recommend this new set that's just come in. Beginner to pro in a week they claim. Now I'd say it took me more like 10 days but I'd still recommend them and a quality water-based lube as well, of course."

"What do you think Angel?"

"Erm, I think I'll follow your recommendation, Rosanne," Sarah replied shyly.

They spent another hour or so in the warehouse, buying a wide range of items from dildos to fetish wear and gags to cuffs.

"Please send it all on, Rosanna. I'll text you the address."

"Of course Mrs Connolly, something tells me you'll need it sooner rather than later. You'll have it all by the end of the day."

"Oh thank you, Rosanna, how very perceptive of you," D replied.

12