A Hot Afternoon in the Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You weren't there for the cutting and raking. Mom was straddling dad's lap one time and sitting on his lap another time."

Gary looked confused and asked, "How did you see them on the tractor in the middle of a hay field without them seeing you?"

Crystal grinned. "I was in the hay loft with my binoculars."

"Hay loft? Binoculars? What were you doing up there with those?"

"I like to watch the deer, squirrels, and other animals and birds. I've seen all kinds of stuff from up there."

Gary's eyes narrowed. "Like me and Mary Beth parked on the old road that runs through the woods?"

"Nope, I missed all that but I have seen you and someone else walking naked up and down it."

"Oh shit, you saw me and Karen?"

Crystal chuckled. "Yeah, you and cousin Karen. Also Karen by herself and with her sister. Jenny is delicious naked." Their cousins lived down the road, on the other side of the woods. Their mother's sister and her husband lived there.

Gary groaned. "Tell me about it. Not that Karen ain't good in her own way."

Crystal laughed. "You and big tits."

Gary's eyes went to his sister's small breasts. "The more I watch you move, the more I'm rethinking size. Jenny's breasts are about the same as yours and they look so tempting. I'd bet they were more sensitive than her sister's."

"From what I could tell, they seemed to be about equal. Although, Jenny did get off much quicker than Karen."

Gary's eyes went wide. "Get off? What do you mean they got off? With who?"

Crystal grinned and whispered, "With each other."

Gary's eyes went wide again. "You... you saw them going at it?"

Crystal laughed. "Not from the hay loft but I did follow them every time I saw them with a blanket."

Gary groaned. "Where were they going?"

"You know that clearing down by the old pond?"

"Well yeah, I've skinny dipped there several times."

Crystal grinned at her brother. "Yeah and not alone several times."

"You followed me and Mary Beth?"

Crystal laughed and nodded. "Several times."

Gary groaned and shivered as he remembered the blowjob Mary Beth had given him one afternoon. "You... uh... didn't happen to see me and Mary Beth... uh... one afternoon?"

Crystal looked at her brother sharply and then grinned. "No, I didn't see her give you a blowjob, if that's what you're asking but it would have been interest to say the least."

"Yeah, it was," Gary whispered with a faraway look in his eyes. A moment later, he shivered and looked at his sister. "I'd give anything to watch Karen and Jenny going at it."

"How about joining them?" Crystal asked. "Who better to teach you how to eat pussy than two gals with experience."

Gary groaned. "Yeah, like that would ever happen."

"You eating pussy or them teaching you?"

"I tried the first one. That's how I ended up with the blowjob from Mary Beth."

Crystal laughed and then shook her head. "Sorry, I shouldn't laugh."

"What are you laughing at?" Her brother asked hotly.

"Did you have any idea what you were doing?"

Gary frowned and opened his mouth to say he did and then closed it. He shook his head and whispered, "I didn't have a clue. I was faking it from the get go."

"If you had, you would have gotten a whole lot more than a blowjob."

Gary groaned softly and then looked at his sister sharply. "And how do you know this?"

"There is an old saying about giving as good as you get and it sure applies to sex believe me."

"Uh huh," Gary said and grinned. "Who gave it to you so good?"

"It sure as hell wasn't Richard when it comes to oral sex."

Gary's eyes grew wide and his mouth dropped open. "If not Richard, then who?" His eyes grew even wider and he groaned loudly. "Karen and or Jenny?"

Crystal laughed. "I'll never tell."

"Hey, I'm supposed to tease you not the other way around," Gary protested.

"I'm standing here naked and you have your shorts on, so I guess the teasing is equal. By the way, flashing your dick from the leg of those shorts was a good one."

"I figured since I could more or less see yours, I should, uh, return the favor."

Crystal chuckled. "Yeah right, that sounds good but it's total bullshit and we both know it. It was all for shock value."

Gary grinned as he stepped down into the barn. "You're smarter than you look."

Crystal was smiling as she watched her brother walk toward the horse trough. She would have to give Jenny a call later and set things up for him to learn to eat pussy. Gary sat the bucket down and went out to get his t-shirt. She shivered and whimpered softly as she thought of teaching him herself.

As he came back into sight, she groaned softly. "Probably not a good idea," she whispered as her hips rocked from side to side. She could feel the slip and slide of her inner and outer lips. "Maybe I could be Jenny's demonstration partner."

Gary filled the bucket with water and then took a moment to take off his shorts. Crystal groaned as his dick came loose from the shorts and snapped up against his belly. "Talk about your changes," she whispered, thinking back to their skinny dipping years ago.

His dick swayed from side to side as he walked toward the tack room. The head rubbed on his lower stomach and felt great. He could see his sister looking at him, a big grin on her face. He grinned back at her.

As he handed her the bucket of water, she said, "It looks like we're living dangerously."

"Just don't bend over to close in front of me and we should be safe," he replied with a nervous laugh.

Crystal's eyes dropped to his hard dick and a big shiver ran up and down her spine as a vision of his dick ramming deep into her pussy crossed her mind. "I... uh... don't think so," she whispered quickly.

"You don't like sex from behind?" Gary asked.

Crystal grinned and replied, "I didn't say that."

"Then what would be the problem, I mean besides you being my sister."

Crystal turned and sat the bucket on the workbench. She picked up the saddle soap and brush and moved around to the far side of her dad's saddle. She leaned over and dipped the brush in the water. As she worked the brush into the saddle soap, she said, "Size."

Gary's eyebrows went up as he stepped up into the tack room. "I'm bigger than anything you've ever had," he said softly.

"By far," Crystal replied.

"Mary Beth had the same reaction when she gave me the blowjob. Not to mention comments of the same nature by Jenny and Karen." He paused and looked thoughtful for a few seconds. "Annie is the only one who never mentioned the size thing."

Crystal was working the saddle soap into the dark spots on the saddle. "Maybe she knows someone with a bigger one or one the same size."

Gary was watching his sister's breasts move as she worked the brush with a circular motion. He looked at her ass. He couldn't see much of it but what he did see was moving in circles to match her hand. He grinned and whispered, "Pencil sharpener."

When Crystal looked at him with a questioning look, he said, "Ever watch someone sharpening a pencil in one of those wall mounted mechanical sharpeners? Their hand goes around and so does their ass."

Crystal chuckled. "No, I'm not turning around so you can see better. You can't be trusted behind me, remember."

"Hey now, just don't back up and everything will be fine," Gary shot back with a leering grin.

Crystal eyed her brother and then her eyes dropped to his

dick. "Uh huh, if you say so," she whispered and then laughed. "Nope, I ain't buying it."

Cary looked at his sister and then looked at the saddle on the stand. A vision of her draped over the saddle made him groan softly. His eyes went to his sister's face and he groaned again. She was grinning at him broadly. Slowly, she leaned forward until her stomach touched the saddle. Her eyes never left her brother's face.

"Yeah, exactly," he whispered a few seconds later.

Crystal straightened up and sighed. "Richard and I tried it on horseback once."

Her brother groaned as a picture of his sister wearing only her hat and boots on the back of a horse crossed his mind. "Uh, how did that work out?" He asked to clear his head of the vision.

Crystal shrugged. "Sitting on him with my back toward him didn't work very well but facing him was a little better."

"I take it, a little better wasn't all that great."

Crystal shivered. "It was interesting being naked out in the open in broad daylight but it just didn't hit the right spots, shall we say."

Gary nodded as he picked up a rag and wet a corner of it. He rubbed the wet cloth on the saddle soap and picked up the bridle. As he started to rub the leather straps, he said, "Not enough length to reach the good spots, you mean."

"Not what I had always fantasized it to be," came her reply.

Gary nodded again. "So far, reality has pretty much matched my fantasies."

Crystal chuckled. "Even cleaning the tack room naked with your sister?"

"Not a fantasy that had ever come up until today," he replied.

Crystal stopped working the saddle soap into her dad's saddle and looked at her brother. "I'm not sure if I'm relieved you haven't fantasized about me or...."

Gary laughing stopped his sister from speaking. "I never said I hadn't fantasized about you. I just never fantasized about cleaning this place with us naked."

"Ah," Crystal said and then grinned. "What were you fantasizing about?"

"The usual stuff farm guys fantasize about. The hayloft, you naked on horseback, on the tractor, stuff like that."

"So how do I match up with those fantasizes?"

Gary groaned softly as he looked her body up and down. "Nowhere close and so much better," he whispered a moment later.

"I had an advantage with you since I had already seen you without a shirt," his sister confessed.

"All except the dick, right?"

Crystal laughed. "That was a shock but...." She let the sentence trail off and then shivered as she added, "I have seen dad naked and you do take after him."

Gary groaned softly. "I know mom and dad have sex but, uh, I'm not sure if seeing would be a good idea."

Crystal shivered again. "Mom has nice full breasts and a high round ass. She looks good bouncing up and down on dad's big dick," she whispered as she shifted her hips from side to side.

Gary chuckled. "What's the word I'm looking for?" He asked softly and then added, "Oh yeah, voyeur."

Crystal grinned. "That would be me."

"After today, I think you can add exhibitionist to the list."

Crystal rocked her hips from side to side and nodded. "So I've found out."

Gary grinned broadly. "Does that mean you're going to be naked around where I can see you more?"

Crystal's mind jumped to him watching Jenny eat her pussy and shivered hard. "Be careful what you wish for," she whispered without looking in his direction.

"Do what?" Her brother asked and then shook his head. "Where else besides the tack room and woods do you get naked?"

"My bedroom, the bathroom, the hayloft," she replied with a grin.

"You could accidentally not shut the door all the way on the first two," he said softly. "And maybe give me a heads up when you head for the hayloft."

"Mom and dad might have something to say if they caught you peeping at my door or the bathroom door."

"Uh, yeah, there is that problem," Gary said and sighed deeply. "A guy can always dream."

Crystal cocked her head to the side as she looked at her brother. "I figured you would be more interested in getting me alone in the hayloft."

Gary nodded. "Naked hide and seek could be fun but.... How often do you masturbate?"

Crystal's eyes grew wide and her mouth dropped open. Had her brother actually asked that question? With a big shiver she replied, "Uh, as often as I need to."

Gary laughed. "What the heck does that mean? I jack off at least twice a day."

"You must have more privacy than I do," Crystal whispered as her eyes dropped to her brother's big hard dick.

"If the fantasy is really good, it doesn't take long," he whispered as his hand dropped down toward his dick. He jerked it away and groaned softly. "Right now it wouldn't take anytime at all," he added as his eyes jumped back and forth between his sister's breasts, sex, and ass.

Crystal shifted her hips from side to side, feeling the tingle and itch in her sex as her inner lips rubbed her clit. "Tell me about it," she whispered a moment later.

"So the pussy eating lesson would be short and sweet, right?"

Crystal laughed. "About as short as a blowjob lesson would be."

Gary groaned and flexed his hips. "I, uh, have a feeling you don't need any of those."

"Hey now!" Crystal said quickly and then grinned. "Nope, not really. I've never had any complaints believe me."

Gary laughed. "Any guy that complains about a blowjob of any kind needs his big head examined."

"Guys are so easy," Crystal said with a soft chuckle.

Gary nodded and looked around. "Other than sweeping the place out, what do we have left?"

Crystal looked around and shrugged. "Everything looks good except dad's saddle. Give me a hand with it and I'll sweep."

Gary wiped the bridal he had been work on down and hung it up. He walked over to face his sister across the saddle. She grinned at him, reached around to pick up the saddle soap tin, and placed it in the middle of the saddle seat. "I've got most of this side done."

With a nod, Gary picked up the tin and wiped the rag he had across the top of the paste. As he did, his sister squatted down to work on the narrow leather plate for the stirrup. Gary groaned softly as she looked up at him and grinned. His dick gave a twitch as his mind showed a picture of her sucking his dick. He groaned again even louder.

Crystal laughed, licked her lips, and said, "I don't even have to ask what that groan was for."

"It's the pictures that keep running through my mind," Gary said softly with a shiver.

"Have I got a deal for you," Crystal whispered and stood up. "You finish soaping the saddle and buff it off, there is something I need to do."

"What's that?" Gary asked as she handed the brush to him.

"I have to go up to the house for a few minutes," she said and then looked at him hard. "And don't you dare get dressed or, uh, jack off."

"What?" Gary said as he watched his sister walk to the tack room door, step down, and head for the barn door still naked.

"Hey, how about your clothes?" He called out as she turned left out the barn door.

*****

Gary had the saddle finished and back in the corner. He had put the saddle soap away and was sweeping out the tack room when his sister returned. Her cowboy hat was replaced with a ball cap and in place of her boots were tennis shoes. She had a small backpack in her hand.

She grinned at him and said, "We'll finish sweeping later." She sat the backpack on the floor of the tack room and opened it. There were several bottles of water in one compartment. "Stuff our clothes in here."

Gary's dick had gone down some as he worked without his naked sister around. Now it was on the rise again as he stuffed their clothes in the pack, which meant they were going somewhere naked.

"Uh, where are we going?" He asked as his sister zipped up the pack.

"Does it matter?" She asked as she picked up the pack and held it out in his direction. "You can be my pack mule," she said with a grin.

Gary stood up, put the pack on, and swiveled his hips from side to side. His hard dick swung from side to side. "I guess I'm as qualified as anyone."

Crystal backed up and laughed. "Yeah, a strong back, a weak mind, and a dick that would be the envy of any mule barn."

Gary shook his head as he turned off the tack room light, stepped down to the floor of the barn, and shut the door. He turned around to see his sister at the small backdoor to the barn. Grinning, he said, "Heehaw," loudly and then added, "I mean, wait for me."

He followed his sister out of the barn, through the gate in the fence, and into the wood on the other side. Just before they came to the old road, his sister stopped and grinned at him. "Get behind those bushes and stay out of sight."

"Who...." Gary started to say but his sister held up her finger for him to keep quiet."

A moment later, she stepped out into the road and said, "Hey girlfriend, fancy meeting you here."

Jenny laughed and shook her head. "Like you didn't call me and ask me to meet you here as soon as possible. What's so important?"

Crystal grinned and said, "Get out of those clothes and I'll tell you."

Jenny made a soft groaning sound. "Horny are we?"

Crystal laughed. "You can say that again. I've spent the morning sweating my ass off in the tack room and then I decided to do it naked."

Jenny laughed. "That sounds like fun."

"Oh yeah, and even more fun after Gary caught me skinny dipping in the horse trough."

"Say what! You have all the luck," Jenny said as she handed her shorts and t-shirt to Crystal. "Especially if he was naked in there with you."

Crystal shivered. "Oh yeah, I finally got him naked in the tack room," Crystal said with a soft groan. "That dick of his is even bigger than you guys said it was."

"Hey, we didn't like have a yardstick with us," Jenny whispered with a chuckle. "Anyway, you wouldn't have believed us."

"Why not?" Gary asked as he stood up from behind the bushes.

Crystal grinned as Jenny jumped and looked at Gary. "Surprise!" Crystal said with a laugh.

Jenny groaned and reached for her clothes. Crystal jerked them away and shook her head. "Nope, not happening. He needs some lessons and I think we're the ones to give them to him."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jenny asked and then groaned as Gary walked out from behind the bushes. "He looks even bigger now than he did before," she whispered and took a step back.

Crystal frowned and asked, "I still don't understand why you two went skinny dipping with him but didn't jump his bone."

"He's, uh, our cousin," Jenny said quickly.

"I'm your cousin also," Crystal pointed out. "That didn't even slow the two of you down."

"We, uh, can't get each other pregnant," Jenny said with a big shiver.

Gary looked at his sister and said, "Both of them. At once."

Crystal grinned at him and nodded. "Not to mention all combinations there of."

Gary groaned and looked at Jenny. "I, uh, have condoms in my room. I can go get them."

"Already in the backpack," Crystal said as she looked at Jenny out of the corner of her eye. Jenny's eyes grew wide and her mouth dropped open as she looked at Gary's hard dick.

While Jenny was stammering to herself, Crystal walked over behind her brother, and stuffed Jenny's clothes in with theirs. "Time to head for the pond," she said as she went around Gary and took Jenny's hand.

Jenny groaned deeply and followed Crystal but as they went by Gary, her head turned, her eyes never leaving his dick. "I, I, I," she stammer and then groaned deeply as she looked forward and moved up beside Crystal.

Ever so often, Jenny would look back at Gary. About the third time she did, she whispered, "Too bad Karen had to work today. I, uh, feel sorry for her. He's one of her biggest, no pun intended, fantasizes."

Crystal laughed. "You're not sorry in the least. More for you, for one thing and you're always trying to get one up on her, for another."

Jenny shivered and looked back at Gary. She shivered again as she looked back forward. With a soft chuckle she whispered, "You've got that right."

As they reached the end of the road and walked out into the sunlit clearing next to the pond, Jenny looked at Crystal and asked, "Uh, what does he need teaching."

"How to eat pussy," Crystal said with a big grin.

Jenny almost missed a step as she did a double take at her friend. "Say what!"

Crystal shivered hard and stopped walking. "You're going to show him the fine art of eating a pussy and I'm going to be your demonstration dummy."