A Hot Afternoon in the Barn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary groaned deeply and whispered, "You're kidding me right."

Jenny looked at Crystal with wide eyes and her mouth hanging open. Slowly her eyes narrowed. She glanced at Gary and whimpered softly. "Who, uh, is he going to practice on?"

Crystal shivered and looked at her brother. "Sooner or later, everyone if he's any good at it."

Gary groaned again and Jenny shivered hard. Crystal grinned and walked across the open area to a large oak tree. She squatted down and reached into the hollow base. She pulled out a large black trash sack and stood up. Looking at Jenny she grinned and asked, "Where do you want me?"

"I, uh, I don't know but I think it should be in the shade." Glancing at Gary she shivered and added, "This might take a while."

"Not for me it won't," Crystal whispered more to herself than anyone. When Jenny gave her a questioning look, Crystal groaned softly. "You licking me while my brother watches. What part of exhibitionist don't you understand? Not to mention being on the ragged edge a number of times over the last few hours."

Jenny chuckled as she took the trash bag from Crystal and shook out an old sleeping bag. "At least screaming is allowed out here."

Crystal gave herself a shake and grabbed an edge of the sleeping bag. "I have an idea there may be a lot of that from several people."

As they spread the sleeping bag out on the ground, Jenny looked at Gary and whimpered softly. "That things is way bigger than anything else I've tried," she whispered to Crystal.

"That thing is huge compared to what I've had," Crystal replied as she sat down on the sleeping bag. Changing the subject, she asked, "Uh, how are we going to do this?"

Jenny giggled and whispered, "One lick at a time."

"Well, duh!" Crystal said and then laughed.

Jenny shivered hard and sat down across from her cousin. She looked up at Gary and moaned softly. "That thing looks even bigger from down here."

"Earth to Gary," Crystal said and her brother looked at her. "You can take off the pack and sit down with us."

"Uh, yeah," he said as he slipped the pack off. "I've, uh, been distracted in more ways than one." He moved over, sat the pack down, and sat down between them but off to the side.

Jenny looked at Gary and then at Crystal. She took a deep breath and said, "There's no time like the present. Hand me that pack, your sister can use it for a pillow."

Gary handed the pack to Jenny and watched as she handed it to his sister. Crystal scooted forward and laid down flat on her back with her knees raised. She put the pack under her head and relaxed as much as she could with her brother looking at her.

Jenny backed up, went down to lie on her belly. Her head was between Crystal's thighs. She looked up at Gary and said, "Get down here where you can see better."

Gary was on his belly in a flash, his head next to Jenny's as she pushed Crystal's knees wider apart. Crystal whimpered loudly. Jenny grinned up at her and whispered, "You may come before I make the first lick."

Looking at Gary, she said, "Pay close attention, I'm going to show you something and then I'm going to roll over and you try to duplicate it on me."

Crystal giggled and flexed her hips. "Teacher and practice dummy."

"Uh, how will I know if I'm doing it right?" Gary asked, his eyes locked onto his sister's pussy right below his face.

"If I slap you up side the head, you're not doing it right," Jenny said with a grin.

"If she starts to come and puts your head in a thigh lock, you're doing it right," Crystal said with a grin of her own.

Jenny giggled and looked at her cousin's sex closely. "Girlfriend you are one flooded mess."

"And," Crystal said with a shiver. "I thought you loved messy pussy best of all."

Jenny chuckled. "Don't I know it," she said and scooted sideways a little to give Gary more room. "Okay, I'm going to assume you know how to kiss and at least you know how to find your way around the upper half of a girl."

When Gary nodded, Jenny grinned. "I'll test you on that while your sister finds the top of her head in a few minutes."

"Uh, top of her head?" Gary said with a confused look.

Crystal whispered, "Where all the blood runs out of your big head into the little one when you have sex, women have the opposite problem. We get a rush having a hard heavy orgasm that can feel like your heads exploding."

"Doesn't that hurt?" Gary asked, still slightly confused.

Jenny laughed. "She won't even notice until afterwards."

"Now, she can relax for a bit while I give you the fifty cent tour of her pussy," Jenny said as she used fingers on both hands to spread Crystal's outer lips. Crystal groaned loudly, her hips shivering at the way her brother was looking at her sex, all of her sex.

"That bright pink nub at the top of her slit is her clit. Right now, one lick would have her flying around the woods backwards. If I sucked on it while I flicked it back and forth with my tongue, the explosion would be heard for miles."

Crystal's hips fluttered up and down quickly as she whispered, "Damned straight."

Jenny chuckled as she said, "Hold still. You're already slippery enough without all the moving around." She used the fingers of one hand to open her slit back up. She used a finger on the other hand to point at the thin pink inner lips. "These aren't as sensitive as her clit but if you suck on them or even chew lightly, they can add a lot to her pleasure."

"Chew?" Gary said as his eyes flicked up to his sister's face and back.

"Lightly," Crystal said quickly. "That ain't a steak you're looking at. It's all super tender until I say otherwise."

Jenny laughed and looked at Gary. "Always start off gently. If the lady wants more, she will ask for it believe me."

"I, uh," Gary started to say but Jenny cut him off.

"The pink at the bottom of her slit is glassy smooth and it feels good when licked." She paused and used both hands to open up Crystal's slit. "Then down here at the bottom, you have her vagina. Licking across it or around it feels good. Sticking your tongue inside and wiggling it, feels even better. Especially if you can reach her g-spot."

"G-what?" Gary said with a confused look.

Jenny let go of Crystal's outer lips and rolled to the side. She made an open tube with her left hand and pointed inside and toward the top of the tube. "Something a lot of guys never find. It's a small rough spot about an inch or so inside on the top side. Get a girl turned on and it's kind of like a second clit only the feelings are different and the orgasms can be a lot stronger."

Crystal groaned deeply. "I didn't even know about it until you showed me. That's when the top of my head came off for the first time."

"Okay," Jenny said with a grin in Crystal's direction. "We'll start with the basic lick and move on from there.

She rolled over on her belly and looked at Gary. "Watch closely," she said and then stuck out her tongue. She took a light lick from just above Crystal's opening, up along the bottom of her slit, and stopped just before her clit. Crystal's hips rock up as she did. A soft whimper was on her lips.

Jenny grinned and looked at Gary as she moved sideways. "Now, you try it."

Gary moved over between his sister's feet and looked down at her sex. He groaned softly as he stuck out his tongue and tried to emulate what Jenny had done. It all went well until his sister's hips jerked and his tongue bumped her clit. Her thighs slammed shut on his head and his tongue was mashed against her clit.

Crystal gasped loudly and tried to sit up as her thighs clamped down on her brother's head. The who and the what launched her orgasm so fast she couldn't do anything but flex her hips and rub her clit on his warm wet tongue. She was in orbit from the get go.

Gary was stuck. His nose was more or less clear, so he could breath but.... Then he remembered something Jenny had said about sucking and flicking his tongue. Since he wasn't going anywhere it seemed, he decided to try that. He nearly got his neck broke as his sister's thighs got even tighter and she twisted around on the sleeping bag.

The sudden yell from Crystal made Jenny grin. "Get you some," she said and then wondered which of them she was talking to.

*****

Crystal was lying all sprawled out on her back. Gary was sitting next to her with a worried look on his face and Jenny was looking back and forth between them with a big grin on her face.

Gary glance at Jenny and asked, "Uh, is she alright?" There was concern in his voice.

"She's perfectly fine. Out cold but fine," Jenny replied.

"Out cold?" Gary said looking at his sister hard.

"I don't know what you did but you put her out of here and into the orgasm zone. She'll be back shortly."

Gary looked sheepish as he said, "I, uh, did that thing where you suck on her clit and flick it back and forth with the tip of your tongue."

"Oh yeah, as turned on as she already was, that would do it and do it up right," Jenny said with a chuckle.

"Did I, uh, do wrong?" Gary asked.

Jenny laughed. "Not in the least, except now we don't have a practice dummy."

"So..." Gary said as he looked at Jenny, a grin slowly spreading across his face. He licked his lips and the grin got even bigger.

Jenny shivered hard and shook her head. "Not without a lifeguard on duty."

Gary got a confused look on his face and Jenny chuckled. "If you do to me what you did to her, I'll need someone to keep me from dying. You wouldn't know when to quit."

"Okay, got ya," Gary replied with a grin. "It seems I have a lot to learn."

Jenny nodded and asked, "So, what did you think of your first taste of pussy?"

"That, uh, wasn't my first. I, uh, tried once before but I had no idea what I was doing. I can't even remember if it had a taste."

"I know your sister has a taste," Jenny said quickly.

"Yeah, a sweet and very interesting taste," Gary agreed.

"Wait until you get around to sticking your tongue inside. That's when you will get the full flavor, shall we say," Jenny said and then grinned as she looked at Crystal's sopping wet pussy. "Although at the moment, your sister would taste that way almost to her knees."

Crystal groaned and rocked her head from side to side. "Did anyone get the license number on that truck that ran over me?"

"That wasn't a truck. That was your brother with a loaded tongue and not enough of a safety course," Jenny said with a big grin.

Crystal groaned deeply. "I thought you were going to demonstrate on me and let him practice on you."

"That was the original plan but I think there was a failure in communications," Jenny whispered.

Crystal chuckled softly. "More like a loaded tongue bumped an overly excited clit."

"It wasn't like I could go anywhere," Gary said softly.

Jenny grinned. "You did have him in a headlock from hell."

"Yeah, but..." Crystal started to say and then groaned softly.

Jenny laughed. "Don't worry, we'll get to your butt before this is over."

"Her butt?" Gary asked quickly.

"Yes, her butt," Jenny said with a grin. "A very sensitive place, if you know what you're doing."

"Uh, yeah, I do have a lot to learn," Gary whispered softly as his eyes went to his sister's sex.

Jenny's eyes followed his. "Yeah, we do have a big mess to clean up."

"Just leave my clit out of the cleanup. I don't think I could take another orgasm like that last one," Crystal said quickly.

Jenny grinned at her cousin. "Lift those knees and spread them. We'll start with the inner thighs,"

Crystal groaned as she raised her knees and then laid them over to each side. Her inner thighs were shiny half way to her knees. Jenny lay down with her head above Crystal's right thigh. She looked up at Gary. "Get your ass down here and take care of the other one."

Gary was on his belly with his head above Crystal's left thigh. Jenny was licking the shiny part of the thigh below her and he did the same. The surface was slick and the taste was as sweet as earlier but more spicy.

Crystal groaned and flexed her hips at the feel of two tongues licking at her sensitive inner thighs. Her hands quickly found her nipples and breasts. She squeezed and massaged her breasts as her hips slowly flexed up and down.

"The hips flexing is a good sign," Jenny said between licks. "The soft moans and groans are even better."

Gary's eyes lifted to watch his sister's hands. She was now pinching and twisting her nipples. The moans and groans were even louder with soft whimpers mixed in. His eyes dropped down to her sex. The opening was pulsing open and closed with the movement of her hips.

He paused his licking for a moment and asked, "I guess the playing with her own breasts is good."

"Especially when she pulls and twists her nipples. It makes them burn so sweetly," Jenny replied.

"Burn?" Gary said in confusion.

"Roll over on your side and I'll show you. Crystal needs a little slow down time or she'll be going boom again."

Gary rolled over on his side and Jenny's fingers found his hard nipple. The next thing he knew she had a grip on it and was slowly twisting it back and forth. It felt good and made him pull his shoulder back. As he did, Jenny's fingers slipped of his nipple.

A moment later, there was a tingling burning sensation in his nipple. He groaned softly and rubbed his nipple with a finger. The burn continued. "I, uh, see what you mean."

"I'll tell you her nipples are way more sensitive than yours are."

Crystal let go of one nipple as she pulled and pinched it and moaned loudly as if she was demonstration what Jenny had said was true."

"What if you did that to her clit?" Gary asked.

Jenny shook her head. "That little nub is way to sensitive to be treated that way."

Gary's eyes were on his sister's shiny pink bud that was un-hooded completely and standing up above the folds of her sex. "Uh, yeah," he whispered softly.

"Okay let's get back to the cleanup," Jenny said with a grin as Crystal made a soft whimpering sound. With a chuckle, Jenny said, "roll those knees up around you ears."

"But...." Crystal protested.

Jenny laughed and said, "Exactly."

Crystal moaned loudly as she raised her knees and rotated them toward her shoulders. Her ass came up off the sleeping bag. She straightened her legs out and rolled up even more. Now her sex and ass hole were pointed almost straight up.

"Spread those feet and touch those toes to the ground," Jenny directed.

"I, I, I," Crystal stammered as she did as she was told.

Crystal's slit and ass cheeks were well parted in this position. Jenny shook her head and whispered, "You are a total mess all the way to your tailbone."

Looking at Gary, she grinned. "Start the flat of your tongue at her tailbone and take a full lick up to her vaginas."

Crystal shook her head hard and whimpered loudly. Her brother's tongue touched her tailbone and started up the crack of her ass. It was hot and slippery. As it passed over her anus, her hips jerked and she groaned deeply. It dipped into her vagina and she let out a soft yell and flexed her hips wildly.

Gary wiggled his tongue deeper into his sister's sex and the next thing he knew, he was tongue fucking her sweet, spicy, and very slippery pussy.

"Get you some," Jenny whispered and then wondered which one of them she was talking too again. Not that it really mattered.

Crystal let out several yells before she started pushing on her brother's head. He had a wild grin on his face as he moved his head away from his sister's pussy.

*****

Gary was laid out on his back next to his sister. Jenny was straddling his hips rubbing her slippery sex up and down on his hot thick shaft. She was making a soft whimpering sound and Gary would groan from time to time as her slit rubbed the sensitive head of his dick.

Crystal groaned softly as she turned her head and looked at her cousin on top of her bother. The way her hips were moving made Crystal sit up quickly. Her eyes were on their connection. She shivered hard and sighed as she saw the head of her brother's dick wasn't in her cousin.

"That looks fun," she said a moment later.

Jenny groaned deeply as her hips moved faster. "So good," she whispered as her upper body rocked forward. Her clit made better contact with his shaft and she let out a yell as her hips jerked and flexed to a rhythm of their own.

Crystal laughed and leaned over to kiss her brother on the lips. Her flavor was all over his lips and tongue. They both groaned deeply. Jenny's head ended up on Gary's shoulder and his sister pulled back to grin down at her cousin.

Gary looked from one young woman to the other. He ended up looking at his sister and whispered, "That was interesting."

"Orgasmic," Jenny whispered.

Crystal grinned and said, "It's called dry humping but in this case nothing was dry about it."

Jenny shivered and whispered, "It's even wetter now."

Crystal shivered and looked at her brother. "Are you getting the hang of eating a pussy?"

"Uh, I know a hell of a lot more than I did."

Jenny groaned softly as she sat up. She moved her hips up and down on his shaft and groaned again. "I'm supposed to be teaching him but...."

"Then roll over here and take my place. He can practice on you while I critique him," Crystal said.

"As long as he leaves my clit alone for a while. It's sensitive right now."

"We'll save that for last, if you last that long," Crystal replied with a chuckle.

The young women swapped places. As Jenny spread her raised knees wide, Gary noticed the differences in their pussies. His sister's was longer with puffy outer lips. Jenny's was short and oval shaped. Her clit was also larger and closer to the opening to her sex.

"You two are different down there," Gary said quickly.

Jenny chuckled and said, "Pussies are like snowflakes. No two are exactly the same."

"Uh, how many pussies have you seen?" Gary asked.

Crystal shook her head and said, "Hers is different from her sisters and mine is different from both of them." She paused to look at her cousin. "Did I leaver anyone out?"

Jenny groaned and shivered. "I'll never tell."

"Mary Beth's is different from both of you," Gary said.

"Ah, the one you tried once," Jenny said and then grinned. "That's one big gal and I hear big girls get wetter than anything."

"Uh, yeah," Gary said quickly. "I fingered her once and it sounded squishy."

Jenny grinned at Crystal. "We'd both sound squishy right now."

"Uh, yeah but we need to get on with the lessons," Crystal said to chance the subject. "Roll those knees up and put the toes on the ground. You know the drill."

Jenny made a whimpering sound as she rolled her hips up and straightened her legs. When her toes were on the ground above her head, she shivered and said, "No clit to start."

Crystal grinned at her cousin and said, "Tailbone to vagina. Then he can hunt for your g-spot."

Jenny groaned and then gasped as Gary's hot slippery tongue touched her tailbone and headed toward her anus. She made another gasping sound as his tongue bumped over the tight ring of her asshole. Then she groaned long and loud as his tongue wiggled in the opening of her vagina.

"Take another lick but stop at her asshole and explore it," Crystal said. "Tease it with the tip of your tongue and then try and probe it."

Gary glanced up at Jenny's face as he moved his head up and back. She was shaking her head. He wondered about that as his tongue touched her tailbone. He ran his tongue upward until it went over her anus. Jenny gasped at that and then groaned as he lightly flicked the tip of his tongue back and forth over the tight pucker.

Jenny's hips jerked and she let out a long groan. As his tongue poked and licked her asshole. "So sensitive," she whispered a few seconds later. The tip of his tongue speared against the opening and she gasped loudly.