A Hot and Steamy Redhead

Story Info
Hannah Rose May is a sex goddess.
1.1k words
4.23
2.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
u1u1u1
u1u1u1
66 Followers

Hannah stood before me in a lacy black bra and stockings. "Well?" she asked. "What do you think?"

We had met only a week earlier, at a party in London. I had been drinking champagne, but I knew she was the one. I could feel it in my bones. There was just something about her. Perhaps it was those fiery red locks that flowed right down her back, or her steel blue eyes with irises that seemed to go on forever, or her impressive breasts, or perhaps it was all of that and more. In any case, faint heart never won fair lady. With Dutch courage in my veins, I approached her.

"I think," I said, "that you look fantastic. And I think that you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

She smiled and reached for my hand.

"You're sweet," she said. "Come on, let's go upstairs."

I followed her into the bedroom. She lay down on the bed, and I took off my shirt. I was going to make love to her, but first I wanted to make her feel good. I wanted to make her feel like she was the most beautiful woman in the world. I wanted to make her feel like she was the only woman in the world. And I wanted to give her the best head of her life.

I pulled off her stockings and then her bra. Her breasts were perfect, even bigger and rounder than I had dared to imagine. I licked and kissed them, and then I slid my tongue between her breasts, down to her stomach. I wanted to taste all of her. I pulled off her panties.

She closed her eyes and I moved my tongue down to her pussy. I licked her clit. She gasped, and she reached for my head. I moved my tongue in circles around her clit, and then I slid my tongue inside her. I could feel the walls of her pussy contract around my tongue, squeezing it like it was a cock.

I slid a finger inside her, and she moaned.

"Oh God," she said, throwing her head back in ecstasy. "That's so nice."

I continued to lick and lick, and she moaned again.

"Oh God," she said. "Fuck. Keep going. I want it just like that."

I slid another finger inside her, and she kept moaning and twitching. I was going to make her come with my mouth and fingers. She tensed up and her thighs began to shake.

"That's so good, oh Jesus," she said. "fuck. Oh Christ, I'm coming, I'm coming..."

She came, hard, and I slid my fingers out of her wet pussy. Then I climbed on top of her body and kissed her mouth. She tasted like strawberries, which i put down to flavored lipstick. I could definitely get used to that.

"That was amazing," she said, smiling. "And now it's my turn."

She sat up and straddled me. She kissed my neck and then my chest. She slid down further on the bed until her face was level with my cock. Then she kissed and licked it. She licked her fingers and rubbed my hard cock with her hand.

"I'm going to give you the best head of your life," she said, smiling up at me as she wanked me off. "Do you want that?"

"Yes please," I said. "That would be very nice." Very nice indeed. I was getting close already.

She slid her mouth over my cock and down to its base. She paused, and then she started bobbing up and down on it, taking as much of me into her mouth as she could. She took it all the way to the back of her throat, and then she came up.

"Oh God," I said. "That feels so good."

She took me back down again and kept bobbing up and down, faster and faster, taking it deeper into her mouth each time. She massaged my balls with one hand while she rubbed her clit with the other, all the while still sucking my dick expertly. I ran my hand into her red hair, and gently pushed down on the back of her head, encouraging her to deep throat me again. She did, and I felt that tingling sensation building in my groin.

"Fuck," I said. "I'm gonna come."

She took me out of her mouth and wanked me off hard and fast while looking up at me with those eyes that seemed to go on forever. The feeling built and built, until it was too much. I came into her hand, gasping.

"Oh God," I said. "That was so good."

She smiled at me and slid up my body to kiss me again. Now the taste of strawberries was mixed with sweat and cum. But that didn't matter. It was time for us to have sex.

I flipped Hannah onto her back and rolled on top of her. I slid on a condom. Then I slid my cock inside her. She gasped, and then she moaned again, louder this time.

"Yeah," she said. "That's what I want."

I looked up at her, and saw that she was smiling.

"Oh yeah," she said. "Fuck me so good."

I did, and she moaned again. It felt amazing, fucking this beautiful woman while we looked into each other's eyes. I slid my hands down her body to grab at her breasts, and then I slid one hand back up to her face so I could kiss her. She kissed me, and then she opened her mouth and pushed my tongue into it, like she was sucking on a cock herself.

I kept fucking Hannah as we kissed, harder and faster all the time. I looked down at her body heaving up and down on the bed.

Every muscle in my body tensed up, until I couldn't hold back any more. My cock started to spasm inside Hannah's pussy.

"Oh fuck," I groaned. "I'm coming."

I came inside her, and she moaned again. Then she opened her mouth wide and bit my neck, hard. She didn't break the skin, but it hurt like hell for a few seconds. The pain was an amazing sensation, like nothing I'd ever felt before. It was like she was marking me as her own. She wanted to make me hers.

As the pain subsided, and after I had finished coming, I collapsed on top of her body. We were both breathing heavily and covered in sweat.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked her.

"God yes, if you always fuck like that," she said.

And so, a week later, Hannah was stood before me in sexy underwear.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked.

"I love it," I said. "And now I have an idea."

I told her my idea. She loved it.

u1u1u1
u1u1u1
66 Followers