Michelle Keegan - TAKE ME!

Story Info
Michelle wants it in every hole!
3k words
4.57
9.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional tale of Michelle Keegan.

As much as I would love this tale to be true, not one part of it is.

Michelle Keegan -- TAKE ME!

I'd been given the task, as I often was as a licensed cabbie to go and pick up a celebrity from the TV studio and take them somewhere. It might be the airport, railway station, hotel for the night, or home.

You never get given the name before the pick-up, just the time and departure and endpoint. You have instructions to always be there 10 minutes early and never disappoint the client. If you did, you knew you would be talking to the boss if they got a complaint about you.

This night was a treat, a real treat, as I see this sexy woman with knee-high black boots, short skirt, and blacktop, start to walk towards my cab.

With no checking, if I was her ride, as you would expect through your window, she jumped in the back and with a northern tone said, "You alright. Let's get out of here."

I'm looking in my mirror and seeing the beautiful face of Michelle Keegan. She'd just done an interview and was ready to be taken back to her hotel for the night. It was a 15-minute journey at best, and with the sweet smell of this woman in my cab, this was going to be one of my more enjoyable trips that night.

Michelle spoke, "So, I bet you see some sights in your cab. Tell me some of your cabbie banter then?"

It is good when people talk to you if they are not drunk, although some of those can be funny. But it's always nice when the celebrities/stars talk to you normally. Even better if they look amazing!

I told a story and Michelle found it funny, but I was surprised when she told me London cabbies are boring. I asked back, what she meant? I took it a little personally, it seemed a very generic insult.

Michelle replied, "Well, I'm in your cab. If I looked like I do tonight and I was in a cab in Manchester, the driver has probably already tried it on with me 3 times and told me he's had a wank thinking of me."

I laughed, but I did say that they dream far too much and should focus on driving.

Michelle spoke, "Do you find me attractive?"

I adjusted my mirror slightly, and in a joking way, making sure she spotted that I was looking her up and down. To be fair to Michelle, when I can nearly see up her skirt, she was of the best-looking women I'd come across before. But I jokingly replied that she looked alright for a northerner!

"You wanker. You'd jump at the chance if I offered to suck you off," Michelle replied.

I laughed at her brashness and looked in my mirror again to look her up and down.

As ever with London, traffic lights constantly stop your journey and I heard Michelle ask me to look again at her. To look at my mirror, what I did not expect to see was her lifting her skirt and showing me her little black G-string. With the lights still red and my eyes fixed in the mirror, she pulls down the G-String and I get a sight of her pussy.

I spoke, "We will be at your hotel in 5 minutes."

Michelle replied, "I don't want to go back there. I want you to find a quiet little street, get yourself back here, and bang the fuck out of me."

To look back at her again, I'm surprised to see her sticking two fingers in her pussy.

Michelle spoke, "Don't take too long, I'd rather you make me sticky and wet."

Oh wow. I've had many experiences in my cab before but being offered sex from a celebrity wasn't one of them. I'm feeling horny watching this little woman go about her business and tell me what she wants.

I didn't take too long to find a quiet street, I found it as quick as I could and told her when I turned down it, I'll be with you soon.

Michelle replied, "I would have made a northern cabbie cum already. You Londoners are so slow. Come on, stop the car and get back here."

In the time of stopping, turning the motor off and getting out of my cab to get in the back, it was a hell of a sight to see that Michelle had removed her top and skirt, and was down to bra, and her boots. Unbelievable sight, her little frame holds an amazing pair of breasts and with those boots on her legs looks super sexy.

Michelle grabbed the waist of my trousers and pulled me close. She wasn't shy in grabbing my cock and balls and having a good feel and grope. She undid my belt and pulled down my fly, and pulled my trousers down, as well as my pants.

Michelle spoke, "You fuck, sit down there, I want a suck on your cock and balls."

With me now sitting down on the back seat of my cab, I've got Michelle on her knees in the cab now sucking my balls. With her hand on my cock, my right ball is in her mouth and she's sucking on it firmly.

Michelle is swapping between my balls in her mouth and is stroking my cock more and more now, and I'm getting harder with every gulp and stroke.

I groaned, "Oh yes. Oh yes."

I'm looking at and feeling my cock now been taken into Michelle's warm mouth and she's licking it with her tongue, then closing her mouth on it, biting on it a little, and sucking it firmly.

I'd never felt this hard before as I could feel the back of her throat with my cock. I was being sucked off and I felt like I was face-fucking her, as Michelle rocked her little head back and forth on me.

Michelle must have started to taste me pre-cum, I felt like I was going to blow when she took it out of her mouth and wrapped her hand around it again. She proceeded to give me a couple of soft strokes up and down and told me not to blow.

My shirt was now being unbuttoned and pulled apart, as kisses were starting to cover my chest. Next, my shoelaces were being untied, my shoes are taken off, and my trousers and pants were being pulled off.

I've got Michelle Keegan driving me wild, and it kept coming when she moved up my body a little and in grabbing my cock again, she stuck it under her bra strap. My cock is looking up at me, as are her two tits, as it's squeezed between them.

Michelle spoke, "You look bloody huge between them. Reach around and undo my bra will you."

I didn't hesitate and as the bra fell to the floor, Michelle grabbed her tits and squeezed them against my hard cock. Another amazing vision, watching my cock between these mighty fine breasts.

Michelle spoke, "Right, enough of this. Lay down flat, I need some action."

In dropping my body down and laying on the back seat, Michelle threw a leg over me, and I got her pussy in my face. A thin landing strip of black pubic hair is stuck into my mouth and my tongue is now licking her pussy up and down. She tastes wet from fingering herself and hopefully getting turned on from what I was offering. I loved sucking on her flaps and delved my tongue into her pink pussy.

With Michelle sitting on my face, she is groaning joys of happiness, "Oh yeah. Good sucking, keep licking me out, I want that tongue deep inside me."

"OH YES, OH YES", Michelle was groaning louder and louder, and I was getting her off.

I could now taste a lot more wetness. It was starting to get very sticky, and I was loving the taste.

"OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING", Michelle screamed.

Hearing Michelle made me stick my tongue in deeper and with her pussy in my face, I moved my hand and started fingering her clit. I was squeezing it tightly, then rubbing it fast.

"OOOOO, OOOOO, OOOOOO, YES, YES, YES!" Michelle groaned.

My face was covered in sticky cum, and I was loving it. I was loving it even more when Michelle reached down to my cock and started to pull on it. In her feeling it was rock hard, she slid down my body and fed my cock into her pussy.

The feeling of her leather boots partly wrapping around on my legs, her pussy sliding down on my cock, and breasts now squeezed into my chest, just felt WOW.

Michelle spoke, "Fuck me hard, cum inside my pussy, make me your dirty lover. Come on cabbie, fuck me."

With Michelle on top of me, it was difficult to get momentum myself, but Michelle appeared to love sliding up and down my body and jamming my cock inside her.

With my cock deep inside her, I moved my hands down to grip her butt cheeks. She has a tiny ass, but it's a lovely firmness as a squeeze my fingers into her butt.

Michelle spoke, "Spank me. Spank me."

I slap her left cheek and she moans out a little noise but demands more. I slap again, another small moan comes again.

Michelle shouts louder, "Spank me harder than that. Be a man and show me you're in charge."

A lift my hand up and slap it down harder on her butt, and you can now hear the noise a lot more.

Michelle shouts, "AGAIN, HARDER."

SLAP

Michelle shouts, "HARDER, HARDER."

SLAP, SLAP

Michelle stretched her body out, and with her hands in my hair and her breasts squeezing into my chest, she shouts HARDER again.

SLAP

Michelle's pussy tightens around my cock, and I feel a splurge of cum exploding all over my cock.

To look at Michelle in her eyes, she's losing all control and leans back to give me a full show of her hard nipples and shapely tits, as she grinds down more onto my cock. My hands are doing their best to hold her up, so she doesn't fall off me.

Michelle moaned, "YES, YES, YES!"

This woman is a cum filled horny sex-machine, as she rides my dick and explodes again.

I feel like I'm being used, and I'm loving every second of it, as my cock is smothered again and again in her sticky and wet juices.

To look at this woman in absolute ecstasy is incredible, her little physique is perfect, but staring at those tits, and her pussy riding my balls, means they are now starting to ache, as she continues to grind and grind away.

I spoke, "Come on you, you northern sex bomb, let's see if you can take me from behind if you dare."

"You should have said that earlier, let's see what you got when you are in control."

Michelle got off my cock and put her hands on the screen between the front and back of the cab, crotched over, so her ass was sticking right in my face, and her legs were spread apart as she stood up. I couldn't resist squeezing my head between her ass and feeling her sweaty bum cheeks over my face.

Michelle spoke, "You dirty fucker. Stop that, get that cock in me. I want you to do some work and see if you got it in you to bang some cum into me."

I pulled myself up from the back seat and needed to lean over her, to make sure my head didn't hit the top of the cab. One hand gripped the cab, and another groped her left breast, which was hanging down and feeling perfect.

"If you going to be a dirty fucker, slide that cock in my ass hole then. Let's see how much you can get in." Michelle said it in a way, that made it sound like a challenge.

I let go of her left breast, gave her ass another hard slap, squeezed her left butt cheek, and then grabbed my cock and started to feed it into her tiny anal hole.

With only 2 inches in her, she felt extremely tight, but Michelle was wanting more and was helping this by pushing against the cab and squeezing her ass more into me.

Another inch or two went in and it felt like my cock couldn't move anymore, but as Michelle spread her feet a little wider, I could sense some space and could now start to build up pelvic action and push in a little more, then out a little, and a little more in. I kept going and built-up momentum which was tightening my balls and Michelle was enjoying.

"So, fucking good. Slam those balls against my ass cheeks," Michelle demanded.

I'd now moved both my hands to hold her breasts, like Michelle, legs had spread far enough, with my leg strength as well, to take the weight and force of our fucking and was balancing us so we didn't fall.

The sound of my balls against her ass, the friction of my cock in her ass, and feeling her breasts were getting too much for me.

I was groaning, "Oooooo, oooooh. Oh yes, yes, you dirty bitch. Oooooo. I want you."

Michelle screamed, "Keep fucking me, keep fucking me. I want you're cock juices inside me."

It felt like my legs were giving way, her breasts in my hands felt like they are growing, and her ass was getting sweatier and sweatier, as my balls kept smashing into her.

As for my cock, it was dipped so deep, I felt like it was lost until I felt it explode with cum.

Michelle spoke, "Yes. You dirty fucker. Come on, keep going."

My cock was letting go of everything it had built up since I saw Michelle naked, and it was shooting as much muck out of me into her anal hole, as it could.

"YES, YES," I moaned.

With a slight pullback of my cock out of her ass, a gush of spunk was dribbling down the back of her legs. I was knackered as I fell back onto the back seat. Spunk was dribbling over me and the cab.

Michelle turned around to face me and to my surprise kneeled on the floor and took my recovering cock in her mouth instantly. She sucked on it and appeared to love the taste cum.

Like before, she took in as much as she could, used her tongue to go up and down it, and then closed her mouth fully and took down as much as she could, as she sucked me from my balls to the head.

I moaned and groaned as she went about cleaning me up and I was loving every second of it.

Michelle stopped and spoke, "Not bad for a southerner. Hope you know you can never tell anyone about this. If you do, I'll break your balls. I'm often in London and I might call you again."

To look at her, she said it in a threatening way, but I believed every word she was saying.

"You better get your clothes back on driver. We've had more than enough fun." Michelle said.

She got off from the floor and sat down as she pulled her black skirt back on her, over those long leather boots. No G-string was replaced, this was left on my cab floor. She then grabbed her bra and put her tits away, then put her top back on.

I felt like I was still recovering when I watched her get dressed. I'd found my pants and put those on and was slowly pulling up my trousers when she grabbed her mobile phone from her bag and started to look through Instagram.

Michelle laughed, as she saw some reviews of her online.

Michelle spoke, "It's so funny reading men comments saying how great I am, but then knowing the chances of them ever meeting me is zero. But if they did, I'm likely to let them do exactly what they want to do with me, and a whole lot more."

In finally getting dressed, I look at Michelle and move in for a kiss.

"No chance cabbie. You've tasted more than enough of me. Come on, get me back."

I asked, "Just the one kiss and snog."

Michelle replied, "Mmmm, OK, but only the one."

I moved in closer to that stunning face of Michelle, and she grabs my face with her two hands. She puckers her lips against mine, and I can feel her tongue going down my throat. She tastes amazing, but as she said, it was just the one. But that one was a hell of a kiss and snog.

I spoke, "Wow. That will do for me. I better get you back."

For the next few minutes, I'm focusing on the road, but continue to look in the mirror at every opportunity to look at her again. To see her mouth, I couldn't believe my cock had been in that hole, never mind the others.

I spoke, "OK, here's your hotel."

Michelle replied, "Thank you. I've put your number on my phone and I'll drop you a message if I need a ride again. Cheers for all the fun."

I watch as she walks from my cab to the hotel with those knee-length boots and her little ass wiggling from side to side. She must have cum sticking to her legs, but I suppose she will be in her room and cleaning up soon.

Just wow, I think. I'm one very lucky chap for that to happen tonight. It's a cab fare you didn't get every time, but it's a good job too. I'm going to need to clean up my cab before I pick up anyone else!

THE END.