A Hot Day

Story Info
A sexy romp with my own drama queen.
2.8k words
4.58
15.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dadavox
dadavox
42 Followers

A hot day

-Thank you so much for reading my stories, I really hope you have a blast with them!

Here´s hoping for a better 2021, and blessings for you and your loved ones!

*

I was chilling on my very comfy couch in the living room when Lindsay, my roommate, stormed into the apartment, like she frequently does when she is cranky. She has always been kind of a drama queen, and like all good drama queens, gets offended when you tell her this. The fact that she has a petite build and is about 5 feet with five inches tall makes her outbursts nothing short of hilarious. She obviously hates this.

"I hate this crazy weather, look what it did to me!"

I looked her from top to bottom, not seeing what exactly the problem was. Her short, brown hair was a bit matted against her forehead, and her skin was a little reddish, but other than that she looked normal. She was wearing a black t-shirt, probably from the kids aisle, denim shorts and red, sockless Chuck Taylor´s.

Before I could even ask what was her problem with the weather, she began to pace around the living room, loudly explaining the situation.

"So today I had some errands to do. When I got up, I saw that it was completely cloudy and a really cool breeze was blowing, so I said to myself, I should go do my errands by foot, it´s not always we have this nice weather. So I got out, did all my stuff, and when it was time to walk home, the clouds parted and the sun came out full force. Oh, and to top it off, the breeze just turned off, like that. "

"So you got a little hot, I don´t see what all the fuss is about" I said calmly, trying to suppress my laughter at her petty drama.

"The problem is, roomie, that I didn´t wear any deodorant, since I stupidly thought that it would be cool all day long. I was sweating like a pig and stink to high heaven!!" she said in a high pitch.

"You're just being dramatic, I´m sure you didn't sweat that much and you don't stink" I said in a relaxed manner, sure that it would cause her to get even more dramatic since It´s a tradition between all our friends to drive her crazy by minimizing her outbursts. This has never failed to work, and today wouldn't be the exception.

"Really, Oscar, you think I´m exaggerating?" she said in an angry, but cute kind of way.

I was about to reply when she landed on my mid-section, her face very close to mine. If I didn't know her as well, I would fear for my life, but it was just Lindsey being Lindsey; like I said, drama queen. I couldn't contain my laughter anymore, and before I could react, she pressed her left armpit against my face.

"Still think I don't stink? Answer me, what's wrong, can't speak? Did my noxious body scent knock you out?" she said quite loudly. She was enjoying the show, like always.

I instinctively took a huge breath trough my nose, and I drew her essence in, completely. You should know that I am a very kinky person, and one of my biggest fetishes is sweat and armpits so when I started sniffing her, my cock began to harden immediately.

"Not so cool and relaxed now, are you Oscar? That's what you get for minimizing my plight!" She was enjoying her show too much, but obviously, not as much as me.

Before I continue, you should know a bit about our shared past. I met Lindsay in high school where we became best friends in our first year. When we began our senior year, she began her transition to a woman, and her family didn't take it so well. Her parents became distant, almost disappointed. They were there, but it was like they didn't care about her anymore.

Her family's reaction pushed Lindsay into depression, and after we graduated, I convinced her of moving to another city. She quickly accepted, and we moved to a tiny apartment far from home. The first couple of years were rough, but the situation has been improving steadily. We have been roomies for 5 years, and I never saw her in a sexual way. Until now.

I guess I panicked about my sudden arousal because I began to resist. Lindsey took it as playing, so she pushed harder against me, and I don't know how, but I pushed her back. And she fell back and landed right on my hardened cock.

When she realized what was going on, she must have freaked out because her eyes got wide as heck. We looked at each other with panic in our eyes, since this had never happened to us before. We have always been close, but never sexually.

"Are- are you turned on?" she asked nervously, her voice almost a whisper.

I didn't say a word; I just slowly raised my hand to her face. A million thoughts began to race in my mind, but one came out on top: Kiss her, you fool!

I pulled her face towards mine, and our lips met in a slow kiss. After what felt like an eternity, we broke the kiss and we continued staring at each other. My heart was beating like crazy and hers as well.

"When did you start feeling this?" she asked a discrete panic in her voice.

"Oh, about 20 seconds ago. And you?" I asked, almost trembling.

"Pretty much the same"

A couple of seconds passed before we began to kiss intensely. She held my face with both her hands, and I wrapped my arms around her waist. My cock was as hard as it has ever been, and my heart wanted to explode out of my chest.

I grabbed her round ass hard, my lust taking control of me. When I did this, Lindsey let out a throaty moan, which made me even harder. I was lost in the moment, not a care in the world.

Lindsay broke our passionate embrace. I feared the worst, her saying that this was a mistake and ending it, as fast as it began. What she said next reactivated my still heart.

"We need to take this to the bedroom. Now!" she said in a sultry voice, her lips brushing against my ear. I almost came in that moment.

We headed towards the bedroom, and before we could continue, she stopped me.

"I stink. I need to take a shower. You want to shower with me?" she whispered, as she tried to pull me in the direction of the bathroom. Before she could take another step, I pulled her towards me, and I shoved her gently into the bed.

"No, I want you like this." I replied to her firmly, as I kneeled in front of her. I took of her blouse and began to kiss her neck. Her scent was delicious, her skin salty from her perspiration. As I did this, she quickly removed her bra and her small breasts were exposed. I began to kiss down her neck until I arrived at her left nipple, which I placed in my mouth and began to suck.

She wrapped her arms around my head, her moans exciting me more than I thought possible. My cock was starting to hurt and began to leak precum.

After a while of enjoying her breasts, I hurriedly took off my shirt and began to kiss her again. Our tongues met with passion, my body ached with pleasure. I was in bliss.

As we continued kissing, I felt her cock, hard as a rock just like mine. She instinctively began to grind against me, also aching for release. I unbuttoned her shorts and began to pull them off of her. She was just in black satin panties, and her cock peeked out of the, also leaking precum.

I began to lower my lips towards it when she pulled my face to look at her

"You don't have to do that..." she said calmly.

"I want to" I answered her.

Her hands released my face and I began to lower myself to her cock. Her scent was wonderful, my nostrils filled up on her essence, driving me mad with lust. I planted a small kiss on her glans and she arched back with pleasure. Her breathing became labored by all the sensations. After several kisses she began to regain her composure, so I decided to dive right in. I wrapped my lips on her cock and began to give her a very slow blowjob.

Her cock is about 4 inches long, and it has a nice girth, a perfect fit for my mouth. After a couple of minutes of pleasuring her, I decided to swallow her cock to the hilt. It was the right size to fit in completely without activating my gag reflex, so I began to caress her shaft with my tongue.

Lindsay wrapped her legs around my head and fell back on the bed, moaning like crazy. Since my nose was against her trimmed pubes, every time I took a breath I filled up on her intoxicating essence.

After a loud moan, Lindsay sat up on the bed and removed herself from my mouth. I looked up to meet her eyes.

"Did I mess it up?" I asked her.

"No, it was incredible, but..." she said as she averted my eyes.

"But what? Is something wrong?" I asked, afraid of ruining the moment.

"No, it's been wonderful. It's just that I want to ask something of you, but I'm afraid you won't like it..." she said meekly.

"Hey, I've known you for a long time, you can ask me anything" I replied.

"You sure? You won't freak out?" she said a little less shy.

"Yeah, shoot"

"I want to fuck you!" she blurted out nervously. "But if you aren't ok with that, no problem, I know it's a lot to ask on our first time, and you probab-" I cut her off with a deep kiss. After I pulled apart I could see the anxiety in her eyes.

"No problem, Linds. With you, I have no problem trying it" I whispered into her ear.

The worry vanished from her face, and we climbed on the bed to continue our lovemaking.

"So, how do we do this? I have never been fucked before, in any way, You know I´m still a virgin" I said seriously.

"You dumbass, you know I´m a virgin too, I don't have a clue, I just know I want my dick in you!" She blurted out.

We looked into each other's eyes, and all of a sudden, we broke out laughing like idiots! After a minute or so, we began to kiss again, this time in a more intimate manner.

"Guess we'll have to find out along the way!" she said in a sexy tone.

We decided we would start out simple, me lying on my back, she on top. We used coconut oil as lube as she began to fill my ass with her fingers. The new sensations were great, a little different, but welcome. After a while of ass-play, I felt ready for her to be inside me.

She lubed her cock well, and laid on top of me. I spread my legs and raised them so it would be easier for her. I won't lie to you, I was scared of the whole process, and I didn't want to fuck it all up!

She slowly started to push herself in, and at first it felt quite uncomfortable, but nothing I couldn't handle. I was breathing hard, with all the new sensations and all, and before I knew it, Lindsay was inside of me, completely.

"How are you holding up, are you okay?" she asked nervously, afraid of having hurt me.

"Well, it's way different from what I expected, but in a good way. I felt pain at first, but now I´m starting to feel good"

"Okay, just let me know if it starts to hurt or you don't like it, ok?"

After a while, we got into a nice rhythm; Linds stopped worrying so much about being rough and I began to feel a pleasurable sensation deep inside me. My cock began to get rock hard again.

As we got more comfortable, we began to kiss again, hard and sloppy. The motions were starting to drive us wild; pleasure was beginning to take control again.

"I´m not going to last much longer" Lindsay said raggedly. Her breathing was short and animalistic.

"I want you to come in me"

"I will, but I want to change positions. I want to fuck you doggy style!" she ordered.

She exited me, and the emptiness was immediate. I positioned myself on the bed while she lubed her cock some more. Then she grabbed my hips and placed her cock in my ass.

"Are you ready?"

"Totally"

She forced her way into me again, and a sharp but brief pain shot up in my ass. Then pleasure began to flood me. Lindsay was using my ass like a toy for her pleasure. I glanced to the side and I saw our reflection on a mirror, how she was pounding into me, her hands grasping my hips, sweat running down her tight body and lust taking over her mind. The image drove me to the edge of orgasm.

"Oscar, I´m coming!!" she screamed as her cock began to pump me full of cum. I could feel every pulsation, every ounce of her seed filling my ass. I wasn't able to hold out any longer and I came in that instant.

We collapsed on the bed, Lindsay on top of me, her cock still throbbing inside my ass. She rolled to my side and we looked at each other.

"That was amazing!" she said in a low, winded voice.

I couldn't even reply, I just nodded, still reeling from being made to cum. I don't know when we fell asleep.

I woke up about an hour later. Lindsay was fast asleep next to me and I noticed she hadn't even taken off her sneakers. She was fully naked, except her shoes: I don't know why that thought made me hard again.

Linds began to wake up as well, and she turned to see me. She had a look of pure bliss on her face. Without looking she reached for my hard cock and squeezed it pleasurably.

"That was incredible. Thanks for giving me the best orgasm of my life, Oscar"

"Hey, it was nothing, anytime, babe" I said coyly.

"How about now? I don't think it's fair that only I enjoy a piece of ass today, so go ahead and use me!" she said in a sexy voice

I immediately took her on the offer, and we began to make out in bed. We repeated the ass-play this time on her, and when she was ready, I lubed up my cock.

"If you feel pain, or uncomfortable, let me know and well stop right away, ok?"

"I know, thanks for being a gentleman"

We continued making out for a while, my finger loosening up her ass so it would be a good first time for her as well. After a while she told me she was ready, and I placed her legs on my shoulders and entered her slowly. She began to breathe faster and faster, probably handling the first bursts of pain, but after a while, she completely relaxed and I was able to loose myself inside her.

As I began to pump faster, her moans were becoming louder and louder. I felt relieved she was enjoying it as well!

As I started to feel my orgasm rise, I untied Lindsey's sneakers. I wanted to lick between her sweaty toes, enjoy her delicious scent.

"What are you doing, my feet are all sweaty, they stink like cra-"

As I began to suck on her toes, she let out a huge moan! Guess I´m not the only one with a foot fetish.

I continued to pump her ass and licking her feet, from her heels to her toes, savoring the aroma and the flavor. Walking around in Chuck Taylors in hot weather did wonders to her scent, and before I noticed, my orgasm shot past the point of no return.

I began to stroke her cock, and every time she shot cum, her ass would tighten around my cock. After the second squeeze, I began to lick her left sole and let myself explode inside of her.

We crashed on the bed, exhausted from our lovemaking. She cradled into my chest, and gripped my cock. "This guy now belongs exclusively to me." Then she gave me a peck on the lips. "And everything else attached to it, I guess!"

We both cracked a smile and dozed off, our bodies and minds full of bliss...


dadavox
dadavox
42 Followers