Is She Smiling at Me? Pt. 01

Story Info
Picked up by a girl at a bar, I get more then I expected.
8.6k words
4.71
109.4k
345

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the first installment of what will most definitely be a multipart series. As dearly as I wish I could say any part of it was based on actual events it is, in its entirety, a work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people is purely coincidental. If you like my work please remember to leave a rating and let me know how I'm doing. Thanks, and enjoy.

*****

'Jesus, is she smiling at me?'

I looked over my shoulder, but there was no one else immediately behind me. I turned back to her with an eyebrow raised and she laughed softly, glancing down at her drink before meeting my eyes again with a coy, playful smile. She was arguably one of the cutest girls I had ever laid eyes on; early twenties, big brown doe eyes, flawless skin, straight brunette hair worn in a chin-level bob with a tasteful magenta streak on one side. I gave a slight wave, not believing what I was seeing. She laughed again and waved back at me from the other side of the bar.

I'd stopped for a beer on my way home, though not the kind of place I'd usually go for a drink, they had a Guinness sign in the window, and at the time that was good enough for me. It was an upscale establishment, the kind of place most of the clientele wore business attire and the men paid too much money for their haircuts. I was much more at home in a quiet pub or sports bar. Hell, even a hole-in-the-wall dive. The kind of joint you just might get stabbed in on Saturday night was somehow less threatening than a place like this, full of fake people putting on a show for other fake people. Okay, I've got like a reverse-elitist thing going on, what can I say? And yet here I sat in this unlikely environment, in the even more unlikely situation of a gorgeous girl flirting with me from the other end of the long, rectangular bar.

'Do I have the bartender send her a drink?' I wondered. I wasn't much of a pick-up-a-girl-at-a-bar kind of guy, and I was even less accustomed to the interest going the other way. It wasn't that I did badly with the ladies, but most women I'd been involved with I had the fortune of meeting through connections or social circles. She didn't give me much time to think about it; I watched her slide off her stool and pick up her glass, slinging a small purse over her shoulder as she strode around the bar towards me. She was short, maybe five foot two, my eyes scanned her up and down as she rounded the last corner to my side of the bar. She wore a grey and black striped sweater dress that hugged her body tightly, accentuating her figure and showing off her slender, naked legs from about mid-thigh down to her suede high-heel ankle boots. Thin and curvy in all the right places, by all appearances she had a substantial set of tits. If I thought she was cute from across the bar, she was an absolute knock-out up close. I felt my heartbeat pick up as she neared.

"Mind if I sit?" She asked, her big eyes sparkling warmly.

"Please," I replied, clearing my throat, hoping my awkwardness wasn't obvious as I pulled out a stool for her.

"I'm Elizabeth. Liz." She smiled, extending a dainty hand.

"I'm Matthew. Matt." That got me a laugh while I shook her hand.

"I thought you were going to say 'I'm not great with signals.'" Liz smiled playfully.

I nearly snorted Guinness out my nose. She laughed beatifically at my visible discomfort.

"That's okay, you're pretty cute anyway. Nice to meet you Matt" That coy smile again as her eyes flickered down to her drink.

Her confident air was betrayed by that shy look, just a fleeting awkward glance away, but I picked up on it. She was out of her element too, and her subtle indication of vulnerability gave me confidence. I pulled myself together and resolved to make a good impression. I returned the compliment and was rewarded with that bright smile again. Managing to not totally bumble my way through a conversation I found her quite easy to talk to, despite her stunning appearance. It turned out neither of us was the typical demographic for this particular bar, Liz said she had just moved into the area and decided to come in for a drink and check things out. I told her I was glad she did and she giggled and touched my arm flirtatiously.

When I asked Liz if she wanted to have another drink with me, she smiled that illuminating smile and said she did. I ordered us another round; whiskey for me, she was drinking some kind of pink martini. Before long we were laughing and flirting comfortably, Liz was pretty witty and I seemed to do well matching her sense of humor. She would touch my arm or leg occasionally, beaming her bright, shining eyes at me, and there was still a big part of me that couldn't believe this was happening. In what world does a girl like her hit on a guy like me? I guessed Liz to be around a decade younger than me; I was thirty-four, and though I always considered myself fairly good-looking and in pretty decent shape, I wasn't anything special. And I certainly wasn't that lucky. Yet here I was on this impromptu date with this gorgeous girl. I decided to roll the dice on another move, and asked her if I could buy her dinner. She couldn't find a flaw with my logic that we seemed to be on a date already and accepted with a laugh. I had the steak and she ordered some kind of chicken salad. We laughed and flirted through our dinner, eating over another round of drinks.

"I like you, Matt," She said smiling at me, looking me up and down. "I'd like you to come home with me."

If our conversation hadn't seemed to be going so well, I might have snorted my whiskey too, but she had been flashing some pretty heavy signals even I couldn't miss. Still, I was taken aback and I raised my eyebrows in surprise. I expected a phone number or a second date, not an invitation to go home with her. I did, however, manage to swallow the sip of the fiery liquid without incident. The wheels in my head ground to a halt as I tried to formulate an elegant response.

"Now?!" I blurted out. Smooth.

"No, next week, yes now!" She laughed, batting her eyelashes at me.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't expecting any of this when I walked into this bar, yes, I'd love to," I said awkwardly.

Liz giggled and took my hand, squeezing it. I asked the bartender to put everything on one bill, and I settled up with a generous tip. Liz gave my hand a gentle tug and led us out the door. I was still having a hard time accepting my current situation as we stepped out into the cool spring air. It was overcast and beginning to get dark, but at least the wind was calm. Liz turned into me and kissed me on the cheek, softly thanking me for dinner, her lips lingering near my face as she withdrew slowly. I knew she wanted me to make a move, so I went for it. I backed off enough to look down into her big brown eyes before I leaned in, kissing her soft, pouty lips gently but firmly. When our lips parted ever so slightly and our tongues just barely grazed each other, I felt her shiver in response. I backed off and for a moment it was she who'd lost her composure, but then she smiled warmly and pointed in the direction of her apartment. The building was just a few blocks away so we walked, hand-in-hand, Liz leaning against me. I offered her my jacket and she accepted with a happy smile, leaning in to give me another kiss on the cheek.

"Oh, I have to text my roommate and tell her to get lost..." She hesitated, "Or I could tell her to stick around and join us if you'd like."

"You got to be kidding me." I laughed and shook my head.

"I'm really not. She's into it." She looked up at me, biting her lower lip seductively.

"I got to tell you, Liz, I'm starting to feel like this story ends with me waking up in a bathtub full of ice missing a kidney." I grinned at her.

"You caught me." She laughed for a moment, before turning the charm back on. "But I promise we'll be worth it."

"Well shit, tonight's as good a night to die as any I guess." I squeezed her hand.

Liz made an excited squeal and stretched up to kiss me again, I held her against me and kissed her back, my tongue slipping into her mouth to flirt with hers. When we broke it off, she was smiling broadly. My god, she was unbelievably cute. She dug around in her bag for her phone and fired off a quick text message before taking my hand in hers again. We walked the few blocks in maybe ten minutes, flirting and touching playfully. Finally, we stopped in front of a nice building, the area a rather upscale part of the city.

"This is me." She said, pulling me up the stairs by the hand.

'This can't be real life.' I thought. Surely, I was experiencing some kind of delirium. Had I slipped in the shower and I was laying there even now in the cold water with a cracked skull? Liz fished a key out of her bag and opened the door to the lobby. We crossed the short distance to the elevator and she hit the button. Turning toward me, she took both my hands in hers and smiled up at me, bouncing excitedly on the balls of her feet as we waited. Eventually, the elevator chimed as the door slid open and she pulled me inside, barely having time to punch the button for the eleventh floor before pulling me against her. I leaned down and tried to meet her enthusiasm, kissing her hungrily, our tongues dancing together. She lifted one slender leg up the inside of mine until her thigh was rubbing firmly into the bulge in my pants. She must have felt my stiffening member because she giggled as she ground against me.

The elevator chimed again, opening to a well-lit hallway. Liz led me by the hand to her apartment and unlocked the deadbolt on the door. I was suddenly acutely aware of the premise I had come here under, and a wave of not-so-subtle nervousness came over me. I tried to shove it out of my mind as we entered the apartment, but there was no denying its presence. I looked around as we stepped inside, it was a nice place, neat and well decorated; definitely a woman's apartment. I followed Liz's lead and left my shoes at the door, checking out her legs as she pulled off her boots, cute little black ankle socks covering her dainty feet. Minus the heels she was even shorter than she first seemed; maybe five foot even. She caught me ogling her legs and smiled as she took off my jacket and hung it in the closet.

"Is this him?" The aforementioned roommate had materialized in the doorway to the kitchen. "He is cute Liz, good catch!"

I looked over at her leaning against a console table next to the kitchen with a glass of wine in her hand, looking me up and down. If Liz was the cutest girl I had ever seen, this one was the sexiest. I made her to be closer to my age than Liz; late twenties maybe. She had alabaster skin, dappled heavily with freckles and complimented by emerald green eyes, framed in a smoky black eye shadow. Her long, wavy red hair was tied in a loose ponytail and draped over her shoulder casually. Thigh-high black socks covered her long legs, just a few inches of pale skin showing between them and her tight black miniskirt and she wore a beige tunic top with black trim, loose and flowy. She was the epitome of sexy girl-next-door, leaning against the table and smiling welcomingly at me.

"Matt, this is Alex," Liz said, smiling at the look on my face, "Alex, Matt."

"Hello," I said lamely, taken aback by her shocking beauty.

"I just opened a bottle of wine; you guys want a glass?" Alex asked.

"Why not?" I shrugged when Liz looked to me for an answer.

Alex disappeared back into the kitchen and Liz pulled me to the couch, sitting down and tugging me down with her. She leaned against me and kissed my cheek when I put an arm around her shoulder. I didn't know what I was supposed to be doing, this was a very novel experience for me, but I guessed by that point the ship was pretty much steering itself; might as well lean into it. Moments later Alex came back with the wine and handed us both a glass, sitting down on an ottoman on the other side of the coffee table facing towards us, crossing one leg over the other. I glanced over at Liz and caught her silently mouthing an excited 'Yay!' at her roommate.

"So, tell me how this happened." Alex requested with a broad grin, pointing back and forth between Liz and me.

Liz launched into an animated recount of seeing me from across the bar, how she thought I was cute enough to talk to and how she found out she was right when we ended up having drinks and dinner together. I felt very self-conscious being described this way, particularly when it was coming from a drop-dead gorgeous girl I had just met and being told to a second drop-dead gorgeous girl I had just met. When Liz had finished her story, she looked at me and giggled, leaning toward me subtly. I took the hint and kissed her, feeling Alex's eyes watching us as I did, but Liz's soft inviting lips and playful tongue had a way of dissolving all other concerns.

"You two are adorable," Alex said teasingly.

I watched Alex stand up from the ottoman and flatten her skirt down. Her slender legs went on for miles and she took a step around the coffee table, crawling onto the couch next to me on her knees. She wasn't shy about her intentions and put a hand high on my thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze. I took a sip of my wine and put the glass down on the table, uncertain of what was expected of me. 'Do I just kiss her?' God knows I wanted to. I looked into her bright green eyes, the dark makeup making them pop, stunning me with their beauty. She smiled warmly at my uncertainty; I think she was amused at my awkwardness.

"Don't be nervous," She said reassuringly, "We're gonna take good care of you."

"He's an amazing kisser," Liz said as Alex leaned towards me.

Great. Now I had expectations to live up to. But I rose to the challenge manfully. As our lips met and parted slightly, I grazed her lip with my tongue, taking the back of her neck in my hand and pulling her into me firmly. I gave her my best as our mouths opened wider, just teasing the tip of her tongue with mine and feeling her melt into me. When I backed away her eyes remained closed for a moment before fluttering open, sparkling brightly.

"You're not kidding Liz," Alex said softly, taking a deep breath and regaining her composure.

"Right?" Liz giggled excitedly.

Liz raised a hand to my face, pulling me towards her and kissing me hungrily as she had on the elevator. She moaned slightly as our tongues made contact, pressing her body into mine while I squeezed her close with one arm. I still couldn't believe I was in this situation, each arm around a gorgeous girl while I made out with them one at a time. But as it does, nature took its course and my uncertainty gave way to arousal and lust. I kissed Liz, matching her desire while our tongues rolled around in our mouths. A hand slid up under my t-shirt, rubbing against my abs and up to my chest. I turned to Alex as she fondled my muscles and kissed her with the same passion, running one hand up the back of her top. She was so soft and smooth, as my hand glided up her back I could feel that she wasn't wearing a bra under the loose-fitting tunic. I pulled her into me firmly, kissing her hard as I felt another hand drift up my thigh and cup my bulge over my pants. I was rock hard by now, and the hand rubbing against my dick sent sparks through my pelvis.

Alex pulled back from my lips with a playful lick of my lower lip and reached for Liz, drawing her toward her. Right in front of me, the girls kissed each other passionately; I watched as their lips parted, flashes of tongue visible as they made out inches from my face. Alex's hand drifted down from my chest and blindly fumbled at my belt buckle, eventually pulling it loose and unbuttoning my pants, finally unzipping my fly. They were still kissing intently as I watched Alex take Liz's hand and slide it into my pants over my boxer briefs. Liz giggled and squeezed my firm erection, stroking me slowly through the thin material. I gasped at her touch, drawing her attention back to my lips and she kissed me deeply, holding nothing back.

"Why don't you make Matt more comfortable baby?" Alex said alluringly, making my heart flutter.

Liz didn't need any more encouragement. She slid off the couch and positioned herself between my legs, lifting my shirt to kiss my abs, tracing her tongue through the thin hair of my treasure trail until she reached the top of my boxer briefs. I watched as she hooked her fingers around the waistband of both my pants and underwear, gently tugging at them until I took the hint and lifted myself off the couch so she could pull them down and off. Slowly and sensually, she pulled, exposing me inch by inch until my cock, freed from its confines, sprung up and bounced against my stomach. Circumcised and only six inches, my dick had never been a particular source of pride for me but engorged as it was, it was certainly making a good showing. If Liz was expecting more, she certainly didn't show it; she reacted like it was the most beautiful dick she had ever seen, giggling happily as she took it in her hand. She kissed the tip teasingly, staring up at me with her big anime eyes.

I noticed Alex watching us and turned to kiss her once more, tenderly biting her lower lip before slipping her tongue. She placed one hand on the back of my neck, holding herself close to me as we made out. Liz busied herself licking my balls, gently sucking them into her mouth and rolling her tongue over them, making me shudder with pleasure. I slid my hands up Alex's sides under her top, exposing more and more of her toned stomach until she lifted her arms to let me pull the garment over her head. She had an incredible body; firm abs accented by the curve of her hip bones and slender torso up to her small, perfectly shaped tits. I never found myself especially attracted to big tits, the form was far more important to me than size, and Alex's were absolutely beautiful. Pert and perfectly round; just enough mass for a good squeeze. I wrapped one arm around her back and pulled her chest to me, kissing adoringly down her neck and around one tit before playfully licking at a nipple.

Alex moaned quietly and threw her head back, her long red hair dangling down behind her while I sucked one nipple, nibbling gently, before moving on to the next. She held my head in both hands, pulling herself close to me while I professed my love for her tits with my mouth. She backed away just long enough to pull my shirt over my head before pressing her smooth, toned stomach against my side while I kissed and sucked her now-firm nipples hungrily. As I did, I felt Liz's tongue slide up the length of my shaft, flicking over the head and taking my whole cock into her mouth. She pushed all the way down until her nose was buried firmly into my short pubes, holding still there while her tongue slid around the entirety of the underside, making me gasp sharply.

"She's very talented, isn't she?" Alex asked, looking down at me with a sultry look on her face.

"Oh god yes. Wow." I muttered, captivated by the feeling of being engulfed by Liz's tight throat while her tongue danced around my shaft.

Liz giggled around my cock, lending a vibrating sensation to her ministrations, and her tongue snaked out to lick my balls, never even flinching at my throbbing member buried in her throat. I kissed Alex deeply, sucking on her tongue for a moment before slipping my own past her lips. We both moaned softly while we made out, her body grinding into mine with increasing desire as I slid one hand up the outside of her smooth thigh, reaching under her skirt and over her panties, kneading her tight little ass cheek firmly. I thought I felt her tense for a moment, but then it was gone as I squeezed her butt, teasingly working my fingers towards her pussy. Except when I got there, I felt something I wasn't expecting. I froze as my mind tried to make sense of what it had just discovered.