A Hot Day at the Pool

Story Info
A lesson in bondage pleasure occurs next to the pool.
5.6k words
4.67
30k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earlier in the day, Dana called Sandy with a single query: was her pool open?

Sandy laughed. "Fuck yes it's open!" She laughed easily, as that was her personality. Warm and fun, everyone had loved Sandy in high school then college. "Considering that I'm sitting next to it right now!" she told Dana.

"What do you want me to bring?" Dana asked, her voice light and pleased.

"Oh, how about a six-pack of that White Claw stuff, or something like that," Sandy suggested.

"I'm gathering my stuff and I'm on the way," Dana promised.

"'Kay. See ya soon," Sandy said and killed the phone. She set it down and tilted her head back towards the mid-morning sun. Already it was hot as fuck for the area, the temps already pushing 90 and it was only 10:30. By 2 it would be 97 and they were forecasting triple digits by 5PM. The humidity was high, making it feel like it was going to be 107, if the local weather forecaster was to be believed at all.

Sandy felt a light sheen of sweat on her chest. Yeah, she thought, feels like the weatherman nailed this forecast. She had a cooler already on the broad concrete patio, and opened it to withdraw a bottle of water. She sucked it down, gulping hard, because already she felt overheated.

She relaxed, her eyes closing behind the big sunglasses she wore. She was house-sitting, which was kind of a laugh since she was still living with her parents. Only a few weeks ago she had earned her college degree and diploma, but her career job did not start until August. She was going to be a teacher in the same district where she had gone to high school, except that she was going to be teaching the elementary school kids. She was looking forward to it with a measure of high excitement and abject terror; her one fear was that she would be a poor teacher.

The good thing about her parents' place was that it was set back, high up from the street, and the pool was behind the house. Their road was a country back road, that got minimal traffic. As a result, the home and this pool had virtually complete privacy. And her parents, now that their only daughter had graduated and had landed a job, had departed the day prior for their trip of a lifetime, a 3-week whirlwind tour of Europe. Sandy had the big house in which she'd spent her formative years all to herself.

The sound of the car's engine, mixing with the crunch of tires on gravel, announced Dana's arrival. There was a car door slam, and then footsteps. Sandy rolled her head towards the gate, but did not get up. It was too damn hot to move. The gate swung in, and Dana walked in. Sandy did raise her hand and wave happily, calling out her welcome to Dana.

"Well, you certainly look like you're going to spend a lazy day," Dana said with a grin.

"You bet your ass I am!" she confirmed. Sandy hauled herself up from the chaise and gave Dana a brief hug, then opened the cooler and dumped the twelve-pack of the hard seltzer inside. They moved stuff around to ensure there was room. Once done, Dana stood and wiggled her hips, sliding out of the frayed, somewhat tight jean shorts that she'd worn for the drive, and peeled off the tee-shirt. Dana's bikini was a simple black, nothing special in its design.

She donned sunglasses, lathered on some sunscreen, and then laid down on a lounger so that the cooler was between the two young women. They had been friends since the third grade; they were comfortable with one another whether in conversation or silence. Dana sighed heavily. "This is fucking perfect," she said.

"Tell me about it!" Sandy agreed absently.

They both laid, weaving in and out of soft conversations between contented silences. Sandy was not sure at what point she felt her body begin to wake up in a sexual way, but once it was there, it became harder to ignore.

"Heard from Mike lately?" Dana asked. Sandy and Mike had graduated together, and shortly after graduation began dating. They lasted two years, and Dana had been a frequent ear for Sandy's voicing of pleasures and concerns.

She laughed. "Actually, yes," she said.

"Bet he wanted a booty call," Dana said neutrally.

"No, just to say hi. He'd heard that I'd gotten the job."

"How?"

"Beats me," Sandy said. "He was nice about it."

"What's he doing?"

She chuckled. "Going back to college," she reported.

Dana frowned. "Thought he graduated."

"Can't find a job. Going I guess for a different degree or something."

"Oh." With the discussion of Sandy's ex-boyfriend out of the way, they relapsed into silence. But Sandy had not told Dana everything. Mike had called for a booty call, and it had been set up. Sandy grinned, recalling the breathless orgasms she had enjoyed with him. Whatever other faults he may have, he was an attentive lover. Their last call had gotten a little kinky. She had admitted a desire to have wrists tied behind her back, which he agreed to do instantly. The thought of reverse cowgirl, rocking on his cock with her hands at her back, and him delivering sharp spanks to her ass, intensified that tingling between her legs. Later, he'd put his cock right on her tongue when he came, filling her mouth and covering her tongue with his cum. Taking him that way made her cum again. The memory of the call's conclusion further heated her libido.

She got out a White Claw, and opened two. She rolled her head towards Dana. She studied the woman's body in profile. Dana had thin, sleek legs and a flat tummy. Her breasts were small, but pert. She had always been a little prudish, though, shying away from the comparatively innocent discussions of sex they'd had as high school students. Sandy's first roommate at college was a mirror image of her - loud, outgoing and daring.

Mike never learned that Sandy had cheated on him constantly during their long-term relationship with her roommate. That had happened within the first two months of being roomies, and somehow they managed to avoid ever getting into a big fight over it. Heather sported a similar body to Sandy - short, wider, curvier - but Heather was slightly more exaggerated in all forms. The first time Heather dove between her legs and made her cum from her tongue, she knew that she was hooked on lesbian sex. Every time Heather made love to her, she swore that the next time she saw Mike, she was going to leave him. And every time, she ended up making love to Mike and the intense sex with a man left her swearing off lesbian sex.

Over her span of years at college, she came to accept a simple fact - she was simply, truly bi-sexual. She loved the physical sensations of sex whether with a man or woman. Emotionally, she was attracted to men as a mate, so she was not a full lesbian. She was an earthy woman with a healthy sex drive, and it was fulfilled by the attentions of either sex. She had grown not to worry about this too much.

The problem was returning home. Her rural district was small, and whether it was a blessing or curse, everyone knew everyone, and everyone knew everything about everyone. So her dalliances with women would have to be conducted damn near under the cover of darkness in ultra-stealth mode, because tongues would never cease wagging in the town if it got to be known that little Sandy was an avid carpet-muncher. Her nose wrinkled at that thought; living in her area meant that she was surrounded by racist, sexist and homophobic people.

Her shoulder began aching. "Owwwww," she said after about five minutes.

"What?" Dana asked.

"Oh this damn shoulder," Sandy said, sitting up and rubbing it. "I'll be right back," she told Dana. Her friend nodded while Sandy dashed into the house and got the latex strips she used to do her stretching exercises and physical therapy. She had three such strips, and was using only the strongest now that she was in her nearing the end of the long recovery period.

But the human mind is a funny thing. In cartoons, when a character has an idea, a thought balloon pops up over their head, and in it is only a big exclamation mark, sometimes a bright color or pulsing. That's a fair replication to how Sandy felt, as the idea popped into her head. Maybe...maybe...

She grabbed all three strips and returned to the pool. Christ, I'm wet, she thought as she walked up the wide steps. She looked at the gate. "It's a bad idea," she whispered aloud to herself. But she carried the strips into the pool anyway.

Dana watched with detached interest as Sandy went through several stretching exercises with the strongest latex strip. Dana knew the real story, not the cover story. The injury occurred during an evening of somewhat rougher sex with a new lover, and not playing intermural softball as she had told her parents.

"I need to swim now," Sandy told Dana. She walked to the deep end, and dove in, swimming as strongly as her shoulder allowed. Back and forth she did her laps, and after twelve laps was feeling the intensity of the exercise. She breathed heavily, and it was always strange to know your body was sweating while in a pool, but that's what she felt. "The water's great, Dana, you wanna come in?" she called.

"Sure," Dana said, slowly standing. "I'm getting hot anyway."

"Oh?" Sandy asked with a lecherous grin and arched eyebrow.

"Not that kind of hot, you perv," Dana shot back, but with a grin.

"Too bad," Sandy teased. "You'd look hot all tied up in my latex exercise strips!"

Dana stopped, just for a second, and shot a startled look at Sandy. A look that Sandy recognized, and instantly filed that away. It was fleeting, perhaps, barely, a second long, but it was there. Not that Sandy was predatory in such things, but even she knew that the stumble was not entirely of surprise.

So you like to be tied up? Sandy thought. She watched as Dana executed a nicely done dive, and swam strongly to the other end, and back again. Sandy knew that Dana always described herself as a "regular girl" who wanted the simple things in life - a nice job, a good husband, and beautiful children. She probably only wanted to make love in missionary, and certainly never would have every considered kinky sex. So why the stumble? That was a bit out of character, Sandy thought. How do I exploit this?

The exited the pool, eschewing toweling off since lying in the sun would take care of the water in a hurry. More drinks were opened, and sunglasses were donned, and they got into a reclined position. Sandy's brain was whirring as she laid there silently, trying to figure out an angle.

"You know," Sandy finally said, wondering whether this opening gambit would work at all, "I wasn't exactly truthful earlier. I did have a booty call with Mike," she reported.

"Oh Sandy," Dana said, the disappointment noteworthy. "You said you were done with him!"

"I was." She sighed. "I am. But he's a good lover!" she objected.

"So? You'll only get hurt again," Dana chided.

"No," Sandy laughed, shaking her head emphatically, "not this time around. Mike's not in it for the relationship. He didn't even have sex on his mind when he called. That was my doing!"

"Why?"

"Why?" Sandy snorted. "Why do you think? I'd not gotten laid since that night I busted up my shoulder, and now that we're both older and a little more mature, I figured we could handle a friends-with-benefits moment without getting all caught up in emotions, or the past."

"Are you really *that* horny all the time?" Dana said as she shook her head slowly.

"Maybe," Sandy grinned. "It was hot as fuck too. Do you know what he wanted to do?" Sandy asked. Mentally, she crossed her fingers. Please...oh please...

"What's that?"

"He tied me up. Sort of," she said, hedging a little. "Just my wrists. Behind my back."

Sandy had her head turned towards Dana, and even though her friend's eyes were hidden behind those big, dark, round sunglasses, the muscular movements of her face suggested that Dana's eyes went big and round. "Really?" she gasped softly.

"Yeah. Oh my god, it was so amazing," Sandy said in a rush. "I felt like every nerve ending in my body was alive. Every single one!"

Dana gulped. "Weren't...weren't you scared?"

"What, with Mike?" Sandy said. "No way, not at all. He's so cool with things like that."

"Did you tie him up?"

"Huh? No, although..." Sandy thought about that for a moment, too. Hmmm, maybe their booty calls weren't over. "No, just my wrists, behind my back," she repeated.

It was Dana's whispery, awed tone of voice that gave her away. "You...liked that?"

Sandy offered a soft smile, and nodded slowly. "Loved it, actually. It was so intense."

"Why?" Softly, breathlessly asked.

"I think," Sandy said slowly, "that it's the vulnerability of it. Like, you can't escape it, so whatever your lover gives you, you have to take." She shuddered a little, not entirely faking it. "Mike made me kneel, and was teasing me, touching me. But he wouldn't let me, you know, cum," she said aiming for that little hesitation. "Why? Are you curious, Dana?"

"What?! No!" she said far too defensively.

"Then he made me fuck him," Sandy went on. "I was so wet from his teasing that that the minute he made me mount him-"

"Made you?" Dana interrupted. She sat up.

Sandy's grin was wide, girl-to-girl sharing. "Oh yes, he made me. Spanked me, too," she added.

"Spanked you?"

"Not like over his knee, or anything," Sandy replied softly. "Haven't any of your lovers like spanked your butt during sex?"

"Uh, no," Dana said, head whipping back and forth enough to send hair moving.

"Oh really?" Sandy smiled. "Too bad," she opined. "It's hot."

"Why?"

"It just is," Sandy said, almost dreamily. "A little shock, right? It doesn't hurt much, maybe a little, but that little spank. Fuck," she concluded, a very real shiver.

"You're so daring," Dana whispered. "I..."

"You should learn, and find out. Sex like that?" Sandy said, again shivering. "It's worth it."

"Why? What's so much better about it?"

"The intensity," Sandy said hotly. She sat up, turning to face Dana, planting her feet on the hot concrete, leaning forward. She knew that her breasts, large to begin with, were displayed even more prominently from the way she sat, and in her bikini top. She watched Dana's eyes carefully, and sure enough they dropped at one point down to see. She suppressed a grin. "Like, every nerve ending it alive, because you can't escape it. You know you can't escape it. So you just have to take it. It's so, so fucking hot," Sandy whispered.

"But..."

"When you finally cum, it's an explosion, far longer, deeper, better than just your ordinary orgasm," Sandy continued softly. She adjusted her body, arching her back a little, pressing her boobs even more forward. She suspected that a hint of her nipple peeked out from the bikini cup. Again, Dana's eyes darted down, for a second. Her eyes flashed for a second.

"And," Sandy said softly, "the best part, the absolute best part?"

Right on cue, Dana's whispery reply. "Yes?"

"The lead up to it, to that final cum? It's the most intense pleasure you'll ever feel, I swear. You're consumed by, it just takes you completely, and you're lying there, feeling the touch, your body screaming, and you just have to take it all."

"Oh my god," Dana near-moaned. "It sounds so hot."

Let's see... "Um...d'you think..."

"What?"

Sandy swallowed hard. "I can show you, a little, if you want."

"Wh-what?"

"Just your wrists, at your back, like I did," Sandy suggested lightly, smiling to show that it was just a game, just a little game, no harm, nothing major. "You'll like it, I promise."

"B-but...you're..."

"So?" Sandy said, a trifle disappointed that Dana did not jump at it. "It's not like I'm going to turn you lesbo or something," she added, letting her disappointment show.

Dana jumped, like she'd been smacked. "No I didn't...um..." She pulled her lower lip between her teeth, and gnawed at it. "You won't hurt me, will you?"

YES! "No, Dana, of course not," Sandy promised smoothly. She got the lightest, softest latex cord, and hopped on the chaise behind Dana. Dana slid forward, and slowly, with great hesitation, brought her hands behind her back. Sandy grinned, and took the strap and looped it lightly around Dana's wrists three or four times, and then looped through the middle a couple of times. It was far too long, with a lot of extra, but it couldn't be helped.

"There," Sandy said, and lifted her hands to Dana's shoulders. She ran her hands slowly over her friend's smooth skin, and Dana shifted, an uncomfortable reaction, to the touch.

"M-Sandy," she said quietly, while Sandy saw Dana tug and pull at her wrists, trying to escape.

"Just relax, and feel the sensations," Sandy advised. Then chuckled. "It's not like you can avoid feeling it."

"B-but..." Dana said, and her exhalation was ragged and heavy. Sandy kept slowly rubbing Dana's shoulders, but then removed her full hand, and extended only the index fingers of each hand. She traced her nail lightly over the skin, just a light touch, but Dana jumped, shivered and then let slip the softest sigh.

Dana wound her hands down to the bra clasp for the bikini, and slipped it undone. "Hey!" Dana protested.

"Hey, what, girl?" Sandy replied evenly. "I told you, you have to take it," she reminded her friend.

"B-b-but..."

"Shh, you can take it. We're not even to the fun parts yet."

"Fun parts?!" Dana protested. A full body shiver accompanied that reply.

"Getting wet, Dana?" Sandy purred.

"Hey!" she protested loudly, commencing with another vain attempt to extract herself from the wrist ties. "No..." she ended in a soft moan.

Sandy used her foot to silently open the cooler, and keeping one hand tracing circles over Dana's now-bare back, she bent and withdrew an ice cube from the cooler. Just as silently, she managed to close the lid. She grinned, and put the ice at the back of Dana's neck, eliciting a sudden yelp-turned-howl from the icy sensations.

"Hey no!" she protested. Sandy put the ice in her hand, and then wrapped her one hand around Dana's body to pull her back into hers. With the other, she brought the cube of ice around, and began tracing it lightly over Dana's now-bared sternum. The bikini top had fallen from her small breasts, and from her vantage point Sandy saw the stiff nipples of her tied-up friend.

"Oh, look," Sandy purred close to Dana's ear. "You can take it, hon," she advised her friend, and slid the cube from the sternum over the gentle swell of the breast, until the cube slid over the bud of flesh itself.

Dana yelped, purred, moaned and jumped all at once. "N-no stop th-that," she whimpered.

"You like it, look at your nipple," Sandy chuckled, passing the cube back across to slowly move to the other breast. As before, the temperature change against the sensitive flesh led Dana to mewl noisily.

"I know," Dana said, tossing the cube into the pool, "what we're going to do now." She bent and picked up the two other straps. She stood and quickly knelt over Dana's legs, trapping them under her. Quickly she pulled the one strap under both of Dana's legs, and looped it around her knees before Dana could react. She did react then, trying to pull away, but with her legs already mostly immobilized, she could not do anything more than squirm. Sandy looped the strap four times, and again passed it between the two legs twice, tightening the ties that were just above Dana's knees. She stood and turned, kneeling again, and tied Dana's ankles, ignoring the vocal protests. Once done, she stood and grinned.

"Hang out there for a second," Sandy advised. She pulled Dana back, so that she was resting comfortably on the lounger. "I'll be right back."

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING! NO, DON'T LEAVE ME HERE LIKE THIS!" Dana screamed wildly. She squirmed relentlessly, trying to escape, but all efforts proved to be in vain.

12