A Hot Day at the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hush, Dana, or the next strap will go in your mouth as a gag," Sandy warned, but in a friendly manner.

"Sandy..." Dana whispered.

"I'll be right back," Sandy promised. She went into the house, reveling in the wetness between her legs, and the power she felt. It was a little scary, she decided, to have that much control over a fellow human being's sexual desires. Scary, yet exhilarating. No wonder Mike had cum so hard, she thought. She went to her room and into the drawer that held her favorite vibe. It was a rabbit, and the little fella was well-used and much-loved. She switched it on, and while holding it turned her head to look towards the pool location outside. She giggled as she switched it off. At least Dana's going to get a massive orgasm out of this!

She returned, having tucked the vibe into her bikini bottoms at the back. Why spoil the surprise, she thought. Sure enough, Dana's eyes went directly to her hands, and seeing nothing, squealed again. "Why did you leave me?"

"I wanted to double check that the security cameras were off," Sandy replied reasonably.

"You have security cameras on the pool?!" Dana screeched.

"Just the entrance, you can't see inside," Sandy soothed. "I turned them off anyway," she said.

"Let me out!"

"No," Sandy refused softly. "You're horny, and a little scared. Well, I won't hurt you. I'm going to show you what it's all about!"

"No, let me go, please!" Dana continued to squirm, pulling on stretchy but taut latex, going nowhere in the process. Her struggles quickly exhausted her, leaving her panting heavily on the lounger.

Sandy grinned, and reached behind her to grab the vibe as she twisted her body, kneeling so that her ass faced Dana. She plopped down heavily on Dana's midsection, and then placed the head of the soft, pink toy against the visibly-wet crotch of Dana's bikini bottoms.

"Wet, Dana? Don't bother lying, I can see it," Sandy added.

"St-stop please?!" Dana begged. "I can't take anymore!"

"Oh, yes you can," Sandy replied as she laid the toy against the front of Dana's bikini bottoms. "Like this," she said, and switched the vibrator on.

The reaction was instant. A howling moan, loud and completely uninhibited, erupted from Dana. She tensed, pulling hard on every cord that bound her, only to fall back to the lounger. She breathed heavily, with her hips immediately twisting and turning to try and escape the vibrations. "Oh god what are you doing, no no no no no, oh...oh god...so...so good..." she moaned as desperation turned to lust.

"Showing you," Sandy said quietly, just loud enough to be heard over the buzzing of the toy. The insects and birds made their cries in the nearby woods; the sun blazed down on them both, occasional white clouds drifting by to block the direct rays, and the temperature soared. But none of it mattered to Dana in that moment. The only thing that did matter, Sandy saw, was the pleasure she felt, the pleasure that she could not escape, and the intensity that being unable to escape brought with it.

Sandy lifted the vibe from Dana's body, which brought a noteworthy moan of disappointment from the tied-up girl. "Do you want more, Dana?" Sandy asked.

A gulp. Sandy, deliberately not looking back, could feel the lounger move, as if Dana was rocking her head. "Yes."

"Maybe you should ask," Sandy suggested lightly, now holding the pink vibe aloft. "Maybe you should ask me to put this vibe to your wet cunt," Sandy said.

Again, Dana jerked hard. "Oh god," she whimpered. There was nothing; Sandy kept the vibe in the air, waving it back and forth: tick tock, tick tock, tick tock. The whisper, in a near-horrified, strangled tone of voice: "Please put the vibrator on me."

"That's not what I said, Dana," Sandy reminded her.

"No, please don't make me say it!" Dana pleaded.

"Say it!" Sandy demanded.

Silence. Movement. A squirm. The heat, Sandy knew, had set it. "P-please put the vibrator to my...my...c-cunt," she finally squeaked.

"With pleasure," Sandy said, and applied the vibe at its highest setting firmly over Dana's clitoral area. Dana shrieked, again twisting and turning, succumbing to the absolute pleasure of the vibrations.

"Oh...oh fuck, fuck...so good oh god...so good," Dana moaned, still writhing wildly, pulling hard on her arms, but still caught tightly. "Can't move oh god please, what are you doing to me I'm so hot oh oh oh ohhhhhhhh!"

Sandy yanked the toy away. "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Dana squealed, arching her back as best as she could. "Put it back, please, I was so close!" she whined.

"I know," Sandy chuckled. "And no. Best to let you cool off a bit."

"Oh you're mean!" Dana moaned this. Her hips kept wiggling, trying to create friction against her needy clitoris, but to no avail. Sandy noted with no small satisfaction that Dana's wet crotch was decidedly wetter now.

"No, I'm showing you, girlfriend," Sandy said quietly, reveling in the power she held over Dana's orgasm. "I'm showing you how hot it is, how erotic, how fucking addictive it is." She lowered her voice in that last one, allowing her own lust to sound in the throaty words. Dana seemed to calm down, or at least quit squirming as much. Her breathing steadied and smoothed out a little. Sandy grinned.

Zap! She put the vibe against that spot again, flicking it on its highest setting again, and once more listening to Dana's cries and feeling her wild movements. She flicked it off, but did not remove the toy. More moans, begs and pleas to turn it back on. Sandy grinned, and turned the dial down to its lowest setting. This one, Sandy knew, was diabolical. It gave this low thrumming that produced the most powerful waves of sexual pleasure but rarely by itself drove her to her own orgasms. It was almost like a self-denial tool, since it buzzed slowly and gently keeping her maddeningly aroused and so far from an orgasm.

"I have to pee," Sandy said, standing. She held the vibe, and Dana's eyes were drawn to it. "But I don't want you falling off, so..." she said, and bent down. The excess straps were then passed under the lounger, and Sandy pulled, forcing Dana's legs to straighten and press straight down into the lounger. She had just enough length to pass the excess under and back up around, and tied the two in a knot over Dana's shins. Dana was trapped to the lounger, but it was not enough. She used the excess from the one that tied her wrists to do the same, now firmly affixing her body to the lounger. "There," she said with satisfaction. "Now you're safe. And now..." she said, and flicked the vibrator on. Dana heard the slower setting, and gasped in horror.

"No, no you can't, it'll drive me...noooooooo!" she squealed as Sandy pulled the front of Dana's bikini bottoms away from her body, and slipped the vibrator down so that the head pressed right onto Dana's clitoris. She snapped the bottoms back into place, trapping the toy, and with the now-tightened bondage, Dana was immobile enough that there was zero way to avoid that slow thrumming of her clitoris. She closed her eyes, breathing fast and loud, mouth and nose, and whipped her head back and forth. Sandy smiled, seeing her friend's face and breasts flushed red from the sex, and the nipples hard as rocks. And she left her friend like that, truly so that she could use the bathroom, knowing when she returned Dana would be a puddle of sexual needs.

"There," Sandy said brightly upon her return. "I heard your slutty moans as soon as I got out of the house," she added.

"T-turn it u-up p-please!" Dana begged. "Goddddd I want to cummmmmmm!" she moaned, trying to arch her back and wiggle her hips, going nowhere in the process. "It's evil!" she gasped, between great gulps for air.

Sandy bent and switched it off, pulling it away again. She set it down, and at once Dana both cried out from the lack of sensation and in relief. She giggled as she eased her bikini bottoms from her body. She had naturally ginger hair, and her bush was visible, although trimmed to some extent. "This is making me so horny," Sandy said. "I think I'll cum," she announced.

"Oh no make me cum, you bitch, make me cum!" Dana squealed in horror.

"Bitch?" Sandy asked, kneeling on the lounger to get more comfortable, taking the vibe and twisting the speed dial. "Mmmm you sure you want to call me that, tied up like you are? Maybe I'll have to cum twice before letting you cum," she warned.

"OHHHHHHHHH!" Dana wailed. "NOOOOOO!"

"Oh...oh fuck that's good," Sandy moaned as she took the toy, turned it on, and plunged it into her own needy sexy. The little appendage nestled just right against her clit, and made the pleasure explode within her. "Oh fuck that's hot, right on my clit, mmmmmm," Sandy groaned, using the toy to slowly slide in and out of her pussy, pressing it hard each time she pushed in to give her clit a thorough pleasure. "Oh yeah, it's such a hot thing, stuffing me full of pleasure," she told Dana.

Dana's eyes remained huge, her hips wiggling ceaselessly, all trying to gain more friction, more pleasure. She watched, panting herself, as Sandy brought herself up to the brink of an orgasm. She kept it tight then, face squeezed as the orgasm rushed, and then she exhaled in a huge burst as her body's tension snapped, and the orgasm ripped through her. "OH FUCK!" Sandy cried as her body spasmed. She heaved, panting, moaning but did not remove her toy, oh no, that she kept in tightly, prolonging the waves of mind-melting pleasure. Weakly she withdrew it and switched it off, putting her hands on her knees while panting through the passing remnants of the orgasmic pleasures.

"Oh that was so fucking good," Sandy told her friend. "Oh my god. Oh. OH!" she said as a shiver ripped down her spine. A delightful one, to be sure.

"Please do that to me?" Dana begged. "Please stick it in me, in my cunt, please, make me cum, Sandy, please?"

Sandy, still held in the pleasant aftermath of her own powerful orgasm, saw no more reason to deny her friend that request. She turned the dial up on high, and slid it under Dana's bikini bottoms, angling it to ensure that the tip buzzed directly against Dana's clitoris. There were the screams, howls and gasping all associated with the desperate arousal, and then it was Dana who finally crossed the threshold, and her orgasm snapped with a full-throated screech that lasted about five seconds...and then Dana collapsed, her body completely giving way, lapsing into unconsciousness.

That scared Sandy, who yelled "Dana!" before tossing the vibe aside. She fumbled at the knots, trying to undo them, and her fingers felt clumsy. But she finally did, and quickly unwound all the latex from Dana's body, legs first then wrists. She threw them aside while Dana reclined, and slept. But her heart rate was strong, and her breathing slow and steady, and Sandy began to recover from the shock.

She tilted her head, studying her friend, marveling it. "Wow, she passed out from that?" Sandy said, her voice shakily awed. Dana's unconscious state did not permit a reply. Sandy sat, watching, until about five minutes later Dana's face enlivened, and her eyes fluttered open.

"Wh-whfuck?" she stuttered, looking around and bringing her arms to her face. She rubbed them as consciousness returned, and then looked at the pale red marks around her wrists, a lingering reminder. "Oh," she said in a small voice, finally making eye contact with Sandy. "I see what you mean now."

Satisfied that Dana was now fully okay, Sandy slid off the lounger and smiled, feeling a lingering weakness in her legs. That had been some orgasm she'd given herself. She wondered whether Dana would be able to walk at all. "It's something, isn't it?" Sandy said with a nod. "No wonder people get off on BDSM."

"No wonder," Dana agreed softly. She turned away, processing her own thoughts. She remained silent for a long, long time, so much so that Sandy began to feel the start of worry that she had gone too far, too fast. But then Dana's head turned, and they made eye contact.

"Addicting, you say?" Dana asked with a grin. "I agree."

"Oh?" Sandy asked, her voice light but her heart soaring. "We have three weeks to explore," she said softly.

Dana's eyes dropped. "Three weeks," she breathed softly. She looked back up. "When do we begin?"

12