A Hot Day's Adventure

Story Info
Hot day at the river turns into hotter adventure for lovers.
6k words
4.52
11.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an updated and extended version of the first story I posted to Literotica, called "The Secret Spot". As a writing exercise for a new Literotica Author (me), I used feedback received from forums and comments about the original, deleted unneeded parts, changed incongruities, added a new ending (almost doubling the story length), fixed grammar, and received help from editors. I hope you enjoy this new version. ~J

A huge thank you to Radlas1984 and c1961t for reviewing, editing, and improving this story.

I'd met Sophie at a college party. We'd both been juniors and both athletes, she'd played softball and I'd swum. It was amazing we'd never run into each other. We'd hit it off instantly. Once a few initial moments of awkwardness disappeared, Sophie and I had spent the evening in a corner chatting like old friends. The next night had been a pizza and movie date, the night after we'd talked on the phone until 1 AM, and the next had been Netflix and chill. Until summer arrived, we'd been together as much as possible, day and night.. Unfortunately, that had ended when we'd both nabbed summer internships, the distance too far away from each other to meet even for a weekend.

This was the first time either of us had experienced a long-distance relationship. We'd texted a ton and spoken almost every night. It hadn't made the time apart any more bearable. I'd returned late at night, too late to go visit her.

By 8 am I awoke, counting down until I could see her. I was unpacking when she texted me a mysterious plan. "Meet me in 10 minutes for a hike. Bring a swimsuit. Can't wait to see you! Hope you are up for a good time!"

I hurried to get dressed and rushed outside with my towel. She pulled up in front of my apartment a minute later. I dragged Sophie out of the front seat of her Jeep and hugged her close. She tilted her head, leaned forward, and kissed me. We made out for a few moments as our lips rediscovered each other before she pushed me away. Her face flushed and my breath was a little short.

"Mmmm, we'll have time for that later," she said, "Let's get on the road."

"Took the top off the Jeep, huh?"

"Yep, it's supposed to be a scorcher today, and my A/C is crap. We're gonna have to let Mother Nature cool us off." She climbed into the driver seat, pulled a hair tie off the stick shift, and put her long auburn locks in a ponytail to keep the wind from whipping it into her face.

"Hey, I don't mind. Tops off are one of my favorite things!"

I grilled her during the two-hour drive through the foothills and into the mountains, trying to find out where we were headed. While it was a beautiful ride through the evergreens, my piqued curiosity made me eager to reach our destination.

"It's a secret spot we'd go to when I was in high school," Sophie explained as we wove our way up the two-lane highway. "I hope you love it as much as I do. I'm so excited to share this experience with you today. God, I'm getting a little wet thinking about it."

Sexual innuendos and sly touches pepperd the last couple of hours of driving and conversation.. The farther from school the drive got, the hornier I became. Her fidgeting told me Sophie had an itch that needed scratching, as well.

"Who would you come up here with?" I tried not to let a flash of jealousy creep into my voice as I imagined high school boyfriends in her "secret spot".

"Friends," she replied. I think she knew what was on my mind. "It's secluded, so it's a nice place to get a tan." She looked at me sideways, taking her eyes off the road only to crack a mischievous smile. I couldn't tell if she was joking or not. We'd only been officially dating for two months before our summer break. She was usually dressed pretty modestly, as she was now, so I was surprised by the answer.

"So, you came up here a lot in high school, to get tan?"

"Oh my God, all the time! To get tan, to gossip, to cool off. To get away from our parents. To be free. There isn't much else to do around here, in case you haven't noticed." Sophie waved her hand at the surrounding forest and laughed at her self-deprecating joke.

"Did you bring a bathing suit?" I asked.

"Why would I tell you to wear one if I wasn't going to?" She lifted the bottom of her t-shirt over her boob, flashing her bikini top. "I was smart enough to wear other clothes over my suit. Nice Speedos, by the way." She rubbed my thigh. "They don't hide much, do they?"

"Thanks." I ignored her teasing. "My trunks were still packed. You didn't give me much time to get ready. I just threw on my practice suit and ran outside."

A few miles later we turned off the highway, crossed a bridge over a wide, slow-moving river and turned on to a smaller road. This one followed the curves of the river, which I glimpsed through the trees about 50 feet below us. She seemed to know exactly where she was headed, so I sat back and enjoyed the ride. Soon she slowed and pulled the car over onto the shoulder where it was wide enough for the car to fit completely off the road.

"This is it?" I asked.

"This is it." Sophie hopped out of the Jeep. "Let's go. Put your wallet in the glove box and get your towel." I did as commanded. She grabbed a beach bag from the back seat and shoved her car keys in the pocket of her cut-offs. I watched as she inspected the edge of the shoulder looking down over the edge of a cliff.

"Ah hah!" she yelled, "Here it is!" I walked over and discovered what she'd found, it was a vague trail. Some big rocks made a sketchy looking staircase between two gigantic sequoias. Ten feet down I could see the makings of a winding dirt trail that descended to the river. She threw her towel over her shoulder and climbed down the rocks. I followed, my flip flops made the descent more difficult.

"You could have told me to wear sneakers," I complained after I stubbed my toe.

"Stop being a little bitch. I told you we were hiking down to a river to go swimming. Who wears flip flops to go hiking?"

"Um, I'm on the swim team. You said swimming, I automatically grabbed them." I wiped my brow and looked up at the sun almost straight overhead; it had to be hotter than 90 degrees. "How far down is it? I can't wait to get in the water."

"Not too far. It's worth the hike."

The dirt path steadily wound its way down. We turned a bend and the river appeared in front of us. There was a small pebbly beach and the river went over a small waterfall. I walked over to the edge of the fall. It was about a six foot drop into a large pool. There was another small beach with two huge boulders on the downstream side of the pool. One was low, flat, and wide, the top of it about 2 feet above the water and jutting out into the slow current. I turned back to Sophie, who was pulling her shirt over her head. The bottom hem of the tee caught under her breasts. She pulled a little harder and when her t-shirt released, her large tits bounced. My cock twitched. She kicked off her tennies, shimmied her jean shorts over her hips and down to her ankles, and pulled her socks off as she stepped out of her shorts, leaving just a light purple bikini.

"Can you put some sunscreen on me? I don't want to burn up."

"Sure," I said, pulling my t-shirt over my head as I approached her. I tossed it on the rock next to her pile of clothes.

"Whatcha want? Front or back?" she said as she squirted some lotion into my palm and then her own.

"Uh." She started laughing and turned around, not giving me a chance to answer. Sophie lifted her long red hair and I rubbed lotion on the soft pale skin of her neck and shoulders.

I massaged the sunscreen into her freckled shoulders and down her back. Pulling her bikini strap away from her skin, I moved my hand underneath and massaged from her spine to the sides of her tits. She leaned towards me when I moved my hand back and forth a few times, going from one side of her back to the other. I took my time, moving my hands in circular motions down her back to the edge of her bikini bottoms. Finally, my hands went to her waist and rubbed up and down. I inspected my work. Her skin was shiny all over, no globs of lotion anywhere.

"I think you're good," I said.

"OK, let me do you."

I whooped and grinned widely.

"You know what I mean, you perv," she scolded.

I turned around and she squirted lotion directly on my back. It was cold but felt wonderful. Her hands moved the cooling lotion over my warm skin. I closed my eyes and relaxed as she rubbed my swimmer's wide shoulders and back.

"Good to go," she said and squeezed my butt. She ran four long strides and hurled herself off the edge of the falls into the river doing a cannonball. I followed her as quickly as I could. I heard her pop out of the water with a scream as my head disappeared into the river. The cold hit me like a baseball bat, taking my breath away. I burst through the surface.

"Holy FUCK that's cold!" I yelled. She snickered and splashed at me. We played in the pool for a few minutes. It was deep near the falls, but got shallower as you approached the big rock.

"It's snowmelt. You get used to it, but you're right. I want to warm up a little now. Let's go up to the beach."

There was a trail back up to the top of the falls. We returned to the beach and spread out our towels. Sophie lay down and rested her head in the crook of her elbow. I followed suit, the sun warmed my face and chest. I closed my eyes and dozed.

I'm not sure how long I lay there, enjoying the warmth, but her hand rubbing my chest brought me back. It was a light, teasing touch. She rolled my nipple between her fingers, making it tingle. I opened my eyes, squinting in the sunlight.

"There you are, sleeping beauty," Sophie said as I turned my head to look at her. "I'm hot again." She smiled, the corner of her eyes crinkling. She lowered her lips to my earlobe, sucked it between her lips, and whispered, "Let's swim naked."

I wasn't sure I heard her correctly. "What?" It came out in a croak. I cleared my throat and tried again. "Did you say naked?" My cock grew inside my Speedos.

"I mean, I will if you will." She put her hands behind her back. I nodded and she smiled broadly, unclasped her bikini and freed her breasts. I didn't have long to admire them, as she threw her top on the pile of clothes, turned her back to me, pushed her bottoms down, and stepped out. Again, she took a running start and jumped off the falls into the lower river.

I looked around to make sure we were alone. The far side of the river was a sheer 50-foot cliff, a little way down the river curved around a bend and disappeared. The faint sound of a car engine barely made its way down over the sound of the water. "Fuck it," I thought, pushing my trunks down and off. I walked over to the edge and looked down. She was floating on her back, looking at me. She smiled and wiggled her eyebrows.

I jumped in, swam underwater a few strokes, and emerged. My head was right next to hers. I pinched her ass, yelling "You're it!" as I backstroked away. She yipped in surprise and swam after me. She couldn't catch me and I teased her until it looked like she was about to quit. I stopped suddenly, standing on the river bed, and grabbed her around the waist. The water came up to just above my stomach. Her momentum carried her into me. Sophie wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck as we collided.

"Haha! I got you!" she yelled in triumph, her eyes sparkled in the sunlight and a wide toothy smile brightened her face.

"You did." I agreed, then I kissed her. There was only the briefest pause before she jammed her tongue into my mouth. Her lips were cold, but her tongue was warm as it explored. Her hand ran through the wet hair at the back of my head, grabbing it. I pulled her closer to me, mashing her breasts against my chest.

She broke the kiss, panting, and leaned back into the water. Her strong thighs were still wrapped tightly around my waist. She let her torso float in the water, spreading her arms wide, gently moving her hands to tread water. I reached under her ass, squeezing it for my pleasure under the guise of helping her float. I admired her body, amazed she would give it to me. Her large breasts, floating in the water, were perfect. I reached out and put my palm over her hard nipple, stiff from the cold water. She pushed her chest against my hand, arching slightly out of the water.

Auburn hair radiated around her head like a halo. I ran my hand down her stomach, moving my thumb between her legs. I realized her pussy was naked, shaved or waxed bare. "For me," I thought and smiled. My thumb slipped down and found her clit, and I rubbed up and down. Sophie's lips parted slightly and she exhaled. I moved my hand back up to her stomach.

"No," she breathed, "Don't stop." I moved my thumb back over her button, rubbing it firmly. Her hips started rocking forward and back, helping me. She whimpered.

"I feel your cock rubbing against my ass," she said. I hadn't thought about my cock, engrossed in the beauty of this mermaid, this water nymph, but now I realized it was rock hard and rubbing along the crack of her ass as she pushed her clit against my hand. My cock twitched and she giggled, feeling it move beneath her.

She opened her eyes, her lids heavy, looking straight into mine. "Put it in me. I want your cock in me."

I pulled her up to my chest and carried her over to the boulder, where I sat her ass on the edge. The water flowed past my calves, and her pussy was the perfect height for me to slip my cock in.

She leaned back and pulled me towards her with her feet. "What are you waiting for?" she said breathlessly. I needed no further urging and my cock slid into her slippery wetness. We both gasped in surprise. Her insides felt like they were on fire, enveloping my cock in liquid magma.

"Holy Shit!" she yelled, inhaling sharply. "Is that your cock or did you jam a popsicle into me?"

I laughed. "It's not a popsicle, but you can suck it later."

She scoffed and tightened her legs again.

"Wait!" I said as she started to move. "Let it warm up." I tried to keep her hips from moving against me.

She ignored me, tensing her ass cheeks to make me penetrate her. I gave in and moved with her, sliding my cock in and out of her a little more deeply with each thrust..

"Oh, God." Sophie panted. "Feels, so, fucking, good. Don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping, but at hearing her words my pace quickened. I pulled my cock all the way out, except for the head. The extreme difference between my cold cock and her hot pussy inflamed our lust.

"Lift me up. I want to kiss you!" she demanded.

I reached under her arms and around her back and lifted her off the rock, towards me. As I raised her, I brought her breast to my lips, taking it in my mouth. The nipple was like an ice cube, the skin around it puckered. She hissed as I took it in my mouth, flicked her nipple with my tongue, and sucked hard.

"Ohhh, fuck!" she exclaimed as she moved her hips to keep my cock slipping in and out of her. She lifted my head from her breast and engulfed my mouth with a deep kiss. I bounced in the water, and bounced on my pole. Her thighs met my hips; my cock plunged its full length inside her.

Sophie sucked my tongue into her mouth and moaned; the sound came deep from her core. Her fingernails bit into my back as her body tensed. Her legs tightened, her thighs pulled my cock into her and held it there. I pulled her tightly to me and my cock twitched as her pussy pulsed around it, clenching and unclenching. She broke the kiss and buried her face in the side of my neck.

"UNNNGGGHHHH!" she screamed. My cock pulsed and my body tensed as I orgasmed. I savored the moment of mutual release and said nothing. She raised her head, looked at me, and smiled. I smiled back.

"HOLY FUCK! THAT WAS AWESOME! WOOT WOOOT!" Three voices yelled from the top of the falls.

Both our heads whipped around to look up. Standing above were three young men, staring at us, clapping, and laughing.

"Oh my GOD!" Sophie screamed as she buried her head back into the side of my neck. She tightly held me as she crushed her chest against mine, trying to hide her nakedness.

"Secret spot, huh?" I whispered into her ear.

"Go away!" Sophie lifted her head and yelled at the young men. They were all dressed in jeans, tee-shirts, and work boots. They didn't make any move to leave.

"You didn't say the magic word," one called.

"Now!" she yelled. That brought on a fit of laughter.

"That's no way to talk to people that came to save you. We heard screams and thought someone was being murdered!"

"Then we get here and you're being nasty and fouling up the river," chimed in another, "That's not cool."

They huddled up, speaking low so we couldn't hear. Sophie got impatient and yelled, "Please go away!"

They broke out of the huddle, all grinning like madmen. I started to get a queasy feeling as I realized we were at their mercy. Two of them started to collect our clothes and belongings as the other spoke.

"This public indecency and littering in our community can't be tolerated. We are good citizens, so we'll clean up the mess you made." They howled with laughter at his speech. One of the others held up Sophie's beach bag with our clothes and shoes stuffed inside it.

"Bye! See ya!" they called, walking towards the trailhead with our stuff.

"Hey! Wait! Stop! You can't take that! Stop! Come back!" we screamed.

They turned to look at us. "Come back?" one called, "Make up your mind. Tell ya what, you come up here, we'll come back."

"I don't think we have a choice, " I told Sophie.

"Dammit!" She let go of me and we headed for the trail to the top of the waterfall, covering our nudity as best we could with our hands.

The one with our stuff stayed close to the trail leading to the highway. The other two came closer. They had giant shit-eating grins. "That was disgusting behavior, we think you need to be taught a lesson."

"You don't think this is enough of a lesson?" I asked, hand hiding my cock.

They laughed and the other one said, "Yeah, it probably is, but we don't come fuck in your backyard, do we? So you can say it's a lesson or you can say we are big assholes. Either way, you have option A or option B. Option A is we leave and you figure out how to get home naked." He paused, letting the threat hang in the air.

"What's option B?"

"Which of you are from around here?"

"I am," Sophie said, one arm across her breasts and a hand hiding her vulva.

"I thought so, " he examined her head to toe with a leer, "you kind of look familiar. Do you know where the lookout point is? About fifteen minutes west on highway 80?"

Sophie nodded.

"Is that your Jeep?"

"Yes."

He dangled her keys on one finger. I held out my hand but he snatched them away.

"Nuh uh uh. You."

She reached out quickly and grabbed the keys, exposing her boobs. "Nice!" They all exclaimed.

"Option B. You gave us a nice show, we think you should give the truckers and weary travelers on the highway a show, too. So here's the deal. At the lookout point park at the lot by the exit. There's a walking bridge over the highway to the lookout. All you have to do is go to the middle of the bridge for 5 minutes. You have to be standing, facing the oncoming traffic. 5 minutes and we'll put your shit in your jeep."

Sophie looked at me and I nodded. "Fine," she said, "But you have to give us our stuff."

"Not so fast. In five minutes, you have to do five things. One minute each. We will be watching, so we'll know," said One.

"And if you short the time on any of the five things, you have to start over," said Two.

"You guys are making this shit up as you go," I observed and they laughed in acknowledgment.

"Ok. Ok. Here are the five things," he raised his fist and extended one finger each time he named a new task. "jumping jacks, masturbating, you eat her puss puss, she blows you, you do the nasty, again." He emphasized 'again' and the outrage caught in our throats.

12