A Hot Evening

Story Info
My friend and I have sex together for the first time.
2.4k words
4.47
19.7k
9
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun sits low in the west. The temperature broke a record high today. Humidity hangs in the air, and I feel its heaviness when I breathe.

I'm in my friend's cozy, little kitchen. I'm looking through the cupboards for a large glass. It's my first time visiting his apartment, and I note with pleasure that his home, though small and sparsely decorated, is thoroughly clean and comfortable. A delightful breeze touches me through the open windows. Curtains blow in the breeze, and a fan hums pleasantly in the background. I feel safe here.

I remember back to when my friend and I first met. We got to know each other earlier this year when we, literally, bumped into each other at a local botanical garden, and our friendship, forgive the awful pun, blossomed from there.

Neither of us has a sexual partner right now, and we're both really horny, so we recently decided that we'd like to experience having sex with each other. No commitment. Just enjoyment. That's what this evening is for.

We've talked about sex quite a bit, so we know we have varying needs, the biggest difference between us probably being that I enjoy the power play involved in BDSM. I crave being submissive and dominated.

My friend on the other hand has no experience with BDSM and no interest in dominating me. However, he does enjoy long, slow sex sessions, which I would love to experience with him. Plus, I have a plan in mind, one I hope he enjoys. So I'm sure we'll have fun.

I finally find a glass and set it on the kitchen table. I open the freezer and feel the cold air rush out and brush pleasantly against my face as I grab an ice-cube tray. I twist the tray to loosen the ice and fill my glass with ice cubes. Then I turn the sink faucet on cold, and fill my glass to the brim with water and slowly take a long drink. Ah. Cold water is the most delicious thing when you're hot and thirsty, I think to myself.

I pick up my glass of ice water and walk slowly towards my friend's bedroom where I know he's waiting for me. As I step through the door into his room, I notice a sense of peacefulness. He hasn't turned any lights on yet, and the long rays of sunlight from outside cast a golden glow mixed with shadows throughout his room.

I draw in my breath quickly as I see him relaxing on the bed, naked with his legs spread wide, open and waiting for me. I set my ice water down on his bedside table, the ice cubes clinking against the

glass.

He smiles at me quietly. His serious green eyes lock on mine: "My body is yours. My cock and balls are yours. My ass is yours. Do what you will with me," he says leisurely, entrusting his body to me, to use for my pleasure.

I open my eyes wide. I feel my mouth begin to water, my pulse speeds up. My hands begin to tremble as my eyes travel over his body hungrily. He looks delicious, every part of him. His arms, shoulders, chest, legs,... his cock, his ass. My pussy leaps with anticipation, and a warm, tingling sensation washes over me.

But I pause, feeling overwhelmed at all the possible choices. Anxiety and shyness momentarily paralyze me. I remind him, "I'm used to being told what to do, or having it done to me. I feel a bit lost not being under someone's control. I'm not sure what to do."

"Do whatever you want," he says.

I don't find his answer particularly helpful, but knowing, and accepting, that he's not about to change, I say, "Okay, please let me know if I do anything you don't like."

He reaches out to grasp my hand gently, intertwining his fingers with mine. He says, "Don't worry. You're very hot, and I love your sexual energy. You'll be great." He gives me a quick peck on my cheek and lays back, relaxing on the bed again, watching me.

I've decided the first thing I want is to touch him all over his body, to feel his skin against mine. But I might as well give him a little show. I slowly start dancing, moving seductively (or at least trying my best!), swaying my ass, rubbing my pussy through my dress.

I try to look him in the eyes, but I find myself casting my eyes down and biting my lip nervously. As I sway my body side to side, I grab the hem of my dress, raising my arms, lifting it up and over my head, letting it drop to the floor. Then I unhook my bra, freeing my small breasts. I keep dancing.

I turn around so my ass faces him, and I slowly remove my undies, uncovering my ass cheeks. I give them a wiggle, then twirl around and face him, and I'm standing naked in front of my friend for the first time, feeling both self-conscious and excitingly exposed.

"You have a beautiful pussy and tits! Oh, my, god, want to eat you!" he exclaims, starting to sit up and move towards me.

"Thank you. Mmm. That sounds delicious and would feel so good. But it's my turn first, remember? Maybe later," I tease, pushing my hand gently against his chest. He lays down again reluctantly, and I smile at him as I get on the bed, crawling to him between his legs.

I lay my hand on his left thigh. I feel the warmth beneath my fingers. Electricity jolts through me. I haven't touched a man in so long it feels like the first time. My body aches with desire.

I rub my hand along his inner thigh and then up over his ass. I love the curve of his ass, and I stroke it gently. Then I shyly touch a fingertip to his anus and rub it tenderly, round and round, tracing around the edge, feeling his soft, bumpy rim.

"Ahh. It feels good when you touch my anus."

"Mmm. I'm glad," I say bending over and laying the flat of my tongue against his delectable asshole. I lick it briefly and give it a soft kiss.

Then I lay both of my hands on his inner thighs, stroking them, coming closer and closer to his cock, but not touching it, yet. Not because I don't want to, but I'm enjoying the anticipation, feeling my desire well up inside of me.

I move my hands over his ass and hips, up his abs to his broad chest. I rub it with long strokes. I touch his nipples with my fingers, enjoying how erect they are. I lean over and lick and kiss and mouth his sweet little nipples, enjoying their hardness beneath my tongue.

Then I rub his shoulders, his biceps, feeling his strength beneath my fingers. I lean over and breathe deeply the scent of his warm skin. I kiss his neck, then his ear. I nibble on his ear lobe and blow gently in his ear, whispering softly, "I want you so much."

He replies simply, "You can have me. Take me."

I smile at him shyly. Then I tilt my head up, saying, "Mmm Thank you... I intend to."

Having this much control over a man feels... strange, but thrilling. Though sexually submissive by nature, I'm definitely enjoying myself. Now it's time to put my plan into action.

I take a couple sips of ice water, feeling the cold travel down my throat, and let an ice cube melt on my tongue. Then I kiss his hot, delectable lips. I insert my cold tongue in his mouth. Mmm. He tastes so good. My lips and tongue warm up quickly from the heat in his mouth. Our tongues touch and press together moving in a sweet dance, delightedly intertwining and exploring each other's mouths.

Oh, god, kissing him feels wonderful, the softness, the roughness, the wetness, the taste.

I sit up and stick my fingers in the glass of ice water. Taking out an ice cube, I press it against the warm skin on his chest and draw figure eights with the melting ice cube around his nipples, enjoying watching rivulets of water drip down the sides of his body. I lick them with my tongue, tasting the saltiness of his skin mixed with the water.

I put the ice cube on his right nipple and see his nipple get harder. Then I remove the ice and put my warm mouth on his cold nipple. Mmm. So nice.

I kiss on down his body towards his cock. I kneel between his legs, bowing my body in front of his cock. I see precum glistening on his sweet slit. I tentatively reach the tip of my tongue to taste a drop. As I pull away, his wet slipperiness follows my tongue in a long silken thread. I lick my lips with pleasure.

I reach my hands towards his shaft eagerly, but then I stop. "It's okay if I touch it?"

"Yes, I'd like that. You can do whatever you'd like. I trust you."

I wrap my fingers around his cock firmly and stroke it. I gasp. It feels wonderfully alive in my hands.

I kiss the head of his cock tenderly. Mmm. Shiny precum continues to drip out. I take the tip of my tongue and decadently swirl its slipperiness around and around. Then I take the flat of my tongue and lick up and down his shaft, making hungry moans and slurping sounds as I spread his slick, sweet precum all over his cock. Mmm. He tastes so good.

I put an ice cube in my mouth and chew it, crushing the ice with my teeth. I hug his cock with my lips. His cock feels incredibly hot against my cold tongue. Tiny bits of melting ice rub against his shaft as I move my mouth up and down its length as far and deep as I can go. He moans. Soon the ice has melted away completely, and his cock feels increasingly hot and hard between my lips.

He puts his hands gently on my head, running his fingers through my hair, then carefully cradles my head in his hands. I look up at him, my mouth full of his hard cock, and I give him a little smile.

"You're beautiful," he says.

I blush happily, wondering fleetingly how I can look beautiful with the awkward shapes my lips and cheeks must be making as I suck on his cock, but very glad he thinks so! Since my tongue is otherwise occupied, I simply say, "Mmmm mmmm," causing my mouth to vibrate around his cock. He squirms and seems to enjoy it, so I give a longer low hum. A groan escapes his mouth, and I feel his hands push against my head.

His cock has expanded and feels like a hot, living, steel rod sliding through my soft, embracing lips and mouth. I love the sensation of it gliding over my sensitive tongue. I'm moving my head up and down slowly, sucking hard, enjoying such an intimate act, his beautiful, precious cock filling my mouth and throat.

But, oh, god, my pussy aches and needs him inside so badly. I slide my mouth to the end of his cock, giving it one more long, soft kiss.

Then I straddle his body, with one leg bent on either side. I touch his cock to my pussy. I rub the head against my clit. Ahh. Fuck, that feels nice.

"My pussy needs your cock inside. May I...?"

"Oh, my god yes!" he replies.

I lift my body up and slowly lower my pussy onto his cock. Ahh, it feels good as he slides inside my wet, slippery tunnel. I lean over, wrapping my arms around his neck, holding him close, and we kiss while I slowly move my hips back and forth, grinding my clit against him and feeling his wonderful cock moving deep inside me.

He puts his hands on my ass and assists my movements, pulling on my hips. He begins to thrust his cock rhythmically, deeper and deeper. Ahh.

We move faster: we're in sync and slowly increase the rhythm. My orgasm builds inside me. Higher and higher. My pussy squeezes his cock tightly. Mmm. God, I feel so good.

We're moving fast and wild now, gripping onto each other, riding each other hard, moaning... groaning... whimpering. The room fills with the sounds of our fucking. The bed squeaks, the headboard bangs against the wall. I'm breathing loudly, gasping, having a hard time catching my breath I'm so overtaken with passion.

Reaching the crest of my orgasm, then hanging there, hanging, hanging at the peak, I feel my warm fluid gushing from my pussy. I moan, cry out his name almost in a scream, and I crash over the top in a huge downward rush. My body pulses hard, and at the same time he gives a big, deep, strong thrust and his orgasm hits full force. His cock explodes inside me, squirting out strong, full jets of hot cum, filling me up with his goodness. We hold on tightly and ride the wave together. We shake as he cradles me in his arms while I continue to pulse and pulse from my orgasm for well over a minute.

Our movements slow, our breathing calms down, our heart rates return to normal. Yet I feel anything but normal! My face is flushed and glowing with elation. We lie in bed holding each other, with him still inside me. Then I feel his cock slide out. I sigh. He holds me closer.

"Thank you for playing with me," I say dreamily.

He responds, "I'm glad you enjoyed it. That felt really good."

He glances over at my glass of water. "The ice is almost all melted. I'll go get a fresh glass of ice water, if you'd like to continue to play."

I tell him, "I'd love that." I sit up on the bed and spread my legs wide. With an excited glint in my eye I continue, "My body is yours. My tits, my ass, my pussy are yours. Do what you will with me."

Giving me a quick smile, he gets up and says quietly, "I'll be right back."

******

A huge thank you to darrenr, a wonderful editor and excellent author, for his editing assistance.