Experiencing Anna

Story Info
A sweet girl helps a shy guy through his first experience.
6.2k words
4.79
27.9k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,260 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a one off shortie that I hope you will enjoy and find very sexy. Nice or constructive comments are very much appreciated. Rude comments are just mean and will be deleted. Enjoy the fantasy. -xoxo Daphne.

*

Anna was probably the sweetest girl in high school. She had the most beautiful hazel eyes, sandy blonde hair with bouncy curls that went partway down her back, and a gentle, almost submissive smile. Her voice was soft but still confident rather than timid. Her breasts were really perky in the form-fitting tops she usually wore and her ass looked amazing in a pair of tight jeans.

Anna was popular at school not only for her looks and sweet personality, but because she came from Central Europe. Originally from Budapest, Anna and her family moved to North America when she was fourteen. Now eighteen and a high school senior, Anna had fit into American society well but still retained enough of her Hungarian roots to be seen as beautifully exotic by her classmates. It was the coolest thing ever when she called her parents and slipped right back into her native language before turning to her friends and switching to perfect English.

It was the end of a regular school day and Anna had just finished her physical education class. Most of the students just went home in their workout clothes but Anna liked to use the locker room showers before changing into her regular clothes again. Anna wasn't shy about her body, but she did like to wait until everyone had left before showering so she could have the room to herself.

Anna had just finished her shower and had gotten dressed. As usual for Anna, she was wearing very form fitting clothes which accented her breasts and rear, her two best features. She wore a tight liquid silver, long sleeve top which hugged her breasts so tight you could easily see the outline of her bra through the shirt. Her very tight, light blue jeans accented her curvy rear beautifully. Topping it off was a pair of hoop earrings that dangled cutely, white lace bobby socks with ruffles around the ankles, and black wedge heeled shoes which added a few extra inches to her height. Sexy, sweet, and adorable, that was Anna in a nutshell.

Anna had just finished blowdrying her gorgeous curls and then put her hands on her hips to look at herself in the mirror.

It was then that she noticed she wasn't alone.

In the reflection of the mirror, Anna noticed that someone had just wandered by, saw her preening, and then hid behind the entrance to the locker room.

At first it startled Anna to see someone watching her, but when she figured out who it was, she smiled sweetly to herself.

Josh was the shy guy all the girls thought was cute but knew wasn't very sexually experienced. He had dated before, but it never went beyond holding hands or some light kissing. He was just too timid.

So, when Anna noticed that he was watching her discretely, she knew he had just innocently walked by, saw her near the entrance, and was immediately transfixed.

Josh didn't realize that Anna had noticed him though...and it gave her an idea.

Being raised in a Central European culture, Anna was always very comfortable with her body and showing it off. She wasn't a loose girl by any means, but she didn't have the prudish, puritanical view of sex that most people in North America have. She had been with guys before, and knew what they wanted...even if they themselves didn't.

"Maybe, I can teach him what he needs to know," Anna considered, wondering just how much fun she could have giving Josh his first real sexual experience.

Anna placed her hands on her hips and shifted to one side, pretending to be assessing her outfit in the mirror. She turned 90 degrees to look at her reflection in profile and arched her back to really make her breasts stand out. Looking at herself in the mirror, Anna cupped her breasts with both hands and pushed them up as if she were doing an inspection. Even under her top, those perky mounds were unbelievably sexy.

"Mmmm," Anna moaned softly as she began kneading her breasts with firm circular motions of both hands. The outline of her tits poked through her top as she pinched and tweaked her own nipples.

Josh's mouth fell open as Anna laid her head back, shaking her long sandy blonde hair loose as she continued to caress and squeeze her fabulous rack through her top.

"Mmmmmm..." Anna moaned in desire, closing her eyes and rolling her head around her shoulders as if she was getting really REALLY turned on...

...which she was.

The thought of being watched while she touched herself was really intoxicating to Anna. She had teased guys before with her looks, but not like this. There was something incredibly empowering about being able to completely capture a guy's attention this way.

Continuing to caress her breasts with her left hand, Anna's right hand slowly glided down to her waist and slipped inside the front of her tight blue jeans.

Josh was so in awe of the gorgeous wonderful scene happening in front of him that he didn't even want to blink.

"Oh!" Anna gave a small high-pitched gasp when her hand slipped inside her panties and found her clit. The senior girl noticed it was so much more sensitive than usual because she knew she was being watched. It just made her that much more horny.

Josh's staff was as hard as a flagpole as he watched Anna gently masturbate herself just a few feet away, her hand making small but firm circular movements inside her panties. Josh knew every time Anna had hit a sensitive spot because her entire body would twitch accompanied by a soft gasp of pleasure.

"Ohgod..." Anna whimpered to herself as she felt an orgasm building in her pussy. She responded by moving her hand faster, wanking her clit with increasing intensity.

"OHGOD!" Anna threw her head back and cried out as her body began to surrender to the pleasure. She realized that she wasn't just doing this for show...she needed to make herself come. In frustration, she frantically unzipped her tight jeans with her left hand to give her right hand more room to get to her pussy.

Josh nearly passed out when he saw Anna slip her left hand into her now visible pink lace panties and thrust two fingers deep into her pussy, all while her right hand was moving back and forth in rapid diagonal strokes across her clit.

"OH!! OH!!! OH!!!!" Anna tried to keep her voice down but the lances of intense pleasure pulled the girly yelps out of her. The dual pressure on her clit and g-spot rocketed Anna to a new level of sexual delight.

"OH!! OH!!! OH!!!!" Faster and faster, Anna frigged herself wildly, her hips giving little pumps into her fingers, searching for ever more pleasure. The squelching noises from her pussy an indication of how wet she was, and the fact that she knew Josh was watching her made Anna come hard.

"UUMMM!!!!!" Anna tried to hold it in, her entire body trembling as little earthquakes washed over her like ocean waves.

"OOOHHH!!!" Anna squealed, closing her eyes and leaning against the mirror for support as she was overcome by the pleasure, her climax made even more intense by the knowledge that she was being observed.

Josh watched Anna's powerful orgasm completely mesmerized. He had never seen a girl come in real life, much less watch her pleasure herself. Masturbating was such an intimate moment for a girl, almost a spiritual experience between a girl and her pussy, and he had been privileged to watch without her knowing...

...at least, he thought she didn't know.

In reality, Anna was just warming up.

"He's REALLY going to love this," the Hungarian girl said in her mind.

Smiling to herself, Anna began tugging her tight jeans down in little short yanks, intentionally shifting her hips from side to side to tease Josh with her gorgeous round ass.

Josh nearly passed out when she saw the really sexy pink lace panties Anna was wearing. Practically transparent, Josh could easily see the teenager's pussy lips through the thin fabric. It was the first time he'd seen a girl's pussy in real life, and Anna's was perfect.

Wanting to give Josh a good long look at her legs and rear, Anna bent over at the waist to step out of her jeans, allowing her panties to ride up her ass.

Josh felt like his cock was going to explode. Instinctively, he began rubbing his member through his pants as he watched one of the most beautiful girls he'd ever seen taking off her clothes only a few yards away.

Out of the corner of her eye, the hot senior girl noticed her voyeur discretely stroking his cock through his trousers.

Anna smiled to herself.

"I'll bet he thinks about me when he jerks off at home," she pondered. "I wonder what he does to me in his fantasizes..."

Standing back up, Anna laid her jeans on her backpack and then crossed her arms at her waist.

"Just wait until he gets a look at these..." Anna thought, thrusting her breasts forward and smiling slightly at her reflection.

Slowly peeling off the tight silver top up over her head, the hot teenager unveiled her majestic breasts being held snugly by a lovely pink lace bra that matched her panties. Tossing the top into her bag, Anna shook her hair from side to side, her gorgeous sandy blonde curls bouncing freely on her shoulders.

Josh's jaw dropped at the sight of Anna in just her pink lace underwear, white bobby socks, and heels, preening in front of the mirror.

Anna turned from side to side, examining herself in the mirror and allowing her body to become Josh's personal eye candy. Arching her back, Anna's breasts thrust forward, her hard nipples straining against the thin fabric of her see-through bra. She cupped her perky mounds with both hands and bounced them up and down, making cute faces in the mirror. It was adorable and really hot at the same time.

"Ohmygod, Anna," Josh thought to himself. "PLEASE take off that bra..."

As if she had heard his innermost thoughts, Anna reached behind her back and started to unhook her bra.

"Yes!" Josh was so distracted watching Anna about to show him those perky breasts of hers that he accidentally fell against the door frame, causing him to hit his head.

"Ow! Dammit!" Josh couldn't hold back his voice.

Anna smiled to herself and rolled her eyes.

"Who's there?" Anna said reaching back to re-hook her bra, pretending to just now notice that she wasn't alone.

Completely embarrassed, Josh appeared from behind the door frame, holding his hand to where he bumped his head.

"Oh my gosh, are you okay?" Anna asked, genuinely concerned, but purposely not acknowledging that she was only wearing underwear.

"Uh...yeah," Josh answered awkwardly, trying not to be too obvious about looking at the vision of beauty in front of him.

Anna put a finger to her chin. "Your name is...um...oh yes...it's Josh, right?"

Josh nodded, amazed that she actually knew his name considering they had never spoken to each other, despite the fact that Josh fucked Anna in his fantasies every evening.

Anna smiled sweetly "Come over here, Josh, and let me give you a puszi."

Josh did a double-take, wondering if he'd heard her correctly. "A what?"

Anna smiled wider. "A puszi. It's Hungarian for 'kiss on the cheek'."

"Oh," Josh said walking over to Anna, trying desperately not to get caught staring at her gorgeous figure.

"Poor Josh," Anna looked at the bump on the side of his head.

"It's not that bad," Josh's voice almost cracked, being just inches away from his fantasy girl dressed only in her pink lace underwear.

"Feel better," Anna sweetly kissed both cheeks.

Josh thought his knees were going to buckle when Anna kissed him. Her lips were as soft as he had dreamed, and her gorgeous blonde curls had the most lovely scent.

"Wait a minute," Anna pulled back, placing her hands on her hips, "were you watching me taking my clothes off a moment ago?"

"Uh oh," Josh thought, "busted."

"Well...um..." he stuttered, unable to concentrate with Anna's tits pointing towards him, "I...was just...um...walking by and you just happened to be..."

Anna knew that Josh was completely vulnerable right now, and she had the ability to emotionally damage him for life if she wanted to...

...but that wasn't her.

Anna wanted to help nurture this fragile ego and give Josh a wonderful experience that he could replay in his mind for the rest of his life.

"Shhh," Anna placed a finger on her lips, "it's okay."

Josh blinked. "It is?"

Anna smiled and nodded. "Mmm hmm. You were just curious."

"I'm so sorry, Anna," he felt the need to apologize, "it's just that you are so beautiful I couldn't help..."

"Josh," Anna said more sternly. "It's okay."

Josh exhaled in relief.

"Don't be so nervous," Anna smiled cutely, "it's just me in my underwear."

When Anna took a step towards Josh, he instinctively took a step back.

"Josh?" Anna gave a smile of surprise. "Have you never seen a girl in her underwear before?"

Josh looked up a her sheepishly. "Online...or in movies...not in person."

"Oh my goodness," Anna thought to herself. "he is so new at this."

"Really?" Anna said turning to each side and modeling her pink lace lingerie, "So, do you like these?"

Josh nodded, transfixed with Anna's figure. He couldn't believe that she was actually giving him permission to admire her amazing curves.

Time to up the game.

"This bra really makes my breasts look fantastic," Anna commented, straightening her posture and rolling her shoulders back as if she were presenting her tits to Josh for evaluation.

"What do you think?" Anna glanced down at her perfect rack, and then up at Josh again.

"Wow, Anna," the shy senior could barely speak without his voice cracking. "It makes your breasts...look so...firm...and perky."

"Umm hmm," Anna commented, "but my breasts are always really perky."

Anna smiled sweetly and reached behind her back to unhook her bra. Josh thought he was going to pass out as Anna glided the straps off of her shoulders one at a time. Turning around, Anna looked back over her shoulder and flashed a flirty smile as she took her bra off completely and placed it on the small counter in front of the mirror.

Josh swallowed hard as Anna turned back around to face him with her hands cupping her breasts. It was such a tease.

"So," Anna said confidently, placing her hands on her hips, revealing her adorably cute mounds, "whatcha think?"

Josh actually felt his cock pulsating as his fantasy girl stood directly in front of him, wearing just her pink lace panties and heels. With her hands on her hips, Anna arched her back and thrust her tits forward. The teen's beautiful, perky breasts were absolutely mesmerizing, her nipples firm and at attention.

The high school senior cocked her head to one side. "It's okay," Anna smiled sweetly, "you can look at them."

Even now, Josh was too shy to directly look at her rack.

"Um...I..." he stammered.

"Oh you poor thing," Anna gave a little pout as she walked closer to Josh, "come here."

Anna placed her hand on his cheek and caressed it.

"Anna...I..." he began.

"Shhh," Anna whispered, leaning in to kiss him, "it's okay."

When Anna's soft lips touched his, the sparks began to fire through Josh's body. Anna took the lead, kissing him softly at first, then sensually.

"Mmmm," Anna sighed in pleasure as she opened her mouth and began deep kissing Josh, the two exploring each other's warm moist mouths.

"Mygod, she can kiss," Josh thought to himself as he felt his knees nearly buckle. "How can she be so loving and so unbelievably hot at the same time?!?"

When Anna came out of their long deep kiss, she smiled sweetly and turned around, taking Josh's wrists and gently placing his hands on her glorious mounds.

"Here," Anna said placing her hands on top of his, "feel my breasts...feel how warm and firm they are."

When she felt Josh hesitantly squeeze her tits, she moaned and leaned her head back against his body.

"Mmmmm," Anna closed her eyes, "yes...that's it...squeeze them...gently pinch my tits...draw down on my nipples. It turns me on so much."

Josh gripped Anna's rack firmly and began rhythmically squeezing her mounds while working his way out to her nipples, lightly tweaking those wonderfully hard tits of hers.

"OH!" Anna jumped slightly as her breasts became very sensitive to Josh's touch.

Absolutely loving knowing that he could do that to her, Josh worked Anna's tits methodically over and over.

"Mmmm yesss..." Anna moaned, her deep breathing making her breasts rise and fall beautifully in Josh's soft but firm hands.

"Blow gently into my ear," Anna coached Josh, "it will make me tingle all over."

Josh brushed Anna's beautiful blonde curls back to uncover her right ear, her cute hoop earring dangling. Softly, he blew as if he were trying to make a candle flicker.

"Ohhhhhhh!" Anna's entire body shivered as she was overcome by the most wonderful tingling sensations. This, combined with Josh's manipulating of her over sensitive nipples had her absolutely swooning.

"Ohhhh...touch me, Josh," Anna purred, taking his right hand and guiding it down between her legs, "touch me there."

Holding Josh's hand on top of her pussy, Anna began making little circular motions with her fingers, letting him know exactly how to masturbate a girl.

"Ohgod! There!" Anna gasped. "Touch me right there!"

Josh pressed firmly as he continued to stroke his fantasy girl's pussy through her soft pink panties, amazed at how such a tiny movement of his fingers could give a girl such wonderful pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhh..." Anna moaned softly, "my pussy is so wet right now."

Josh swallowed hard as Anna gently took his hand and slid it into the front of her lace panties.

"Touch my pussy, Josh," Anna said in a haze of pleasure. "Ummmm...can you feel how wet it is? Ohhhhhhh..."

"Anna..." Josh said in wonder, "you are soaked...does it feel good?"

Anna nodded quickly. "Ummmm...yes...can you feel my pussy lips?"

"Yes," Josh answered.

"That's my labia...gently part the lips and slide two fingers inside...OH!!! Yes! Oh fuck, just like that."

Anna was absolutely overcome by the pleasure, and Josh loved having his fingers inside his fantasy girl's pussy. It felt so warm...

...so wet...

...so beautiful.

"Now curve your fingertips and you'll feel a small spongey areaaaaaAAAHHH!!!! YES! OHGOD THAT'S IT! THERE! OH FUCK! STROKE THAT! OHGOD!!! YES!!!"

Anna was leaning back on Josh to keep from losing her balance as he stroked the Hungarian girl's g-spot over and over, pulling the most beautiful sounds of enjoyment from her. He felt wonderful that he could give Anna so much pleasure.

She wasn't finished with him though.

"Now...with this...you're going to stroke my clit," Anna took Josh's left hand and guided it into her panties.

Josh nodded.

"Near the top of my pussy you'll feel a small nub that...OH!!!!!!!! FUCK THAT'S IT RIGHT THERE!!!! OH FUCK!!!!! THERE!!!!! OHGOD!!!!! YES!!!!! THERE!!!!! OH FUCK YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME COME!!!!!"

Josh watched Anna in amazement as her cries of pleasure became high pitched pleas for mercy.

"OH!!!!! OH FUCK!!!!! FASTER!!!!!!! OHGOD FASTER!!!!!!! OH!!!!!!! OH!!!!!!! OH!!!!!!!"

Josh began masturbating Anna at full speed, his fingers blurring across the two most pleasurable places on her gorgeous convulsing body.

"OHGOD I'M COMING!!!!!!! FUCK I'M COMING!!!!!!!" Anna's screams echoing everywhere around them as she came.

Josh felt the walls of Anna's pussy clinch down hard, gripping his fingers firmly from all directions as if her cunt was milking a cock. Josh felt the contractions from Anna's massive orgasm pulsating through the walls of her pussy in a beautiful rhythmic motion. His other hand could feel her clit throbbing under his fingers, leaving Josh in awe of what a girl's body was capable of doing when touched in this way.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,260 Followers
12