A Hot Mess

Story Info
Mistress rewards new slave by making him fuck another man.
2.3k words
4.39
14.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbex
gbex
9 Followers

A month had gone by since I submitted to my new mistress. It had all began when we first met in a chatroom where we started discussing our favorite kinks and taboos. Soon after we started meeting in real life to play out the very acts. Only about a year later did she ask me the question.

"Do you want to be my slave?"

I agreed.

A few days later we met at the mistress' house where she laid out the terms of my bondage on a piece of paper. It stated that I must fully give up myself to my new master, refer to my new master as mistress at all times, and always wear a collar and chastity belt. I signed the contract and we proceeded with a ceremony. The mistress demanded me to strip, and being her new slave I obeyed. I took off my clothes and sat down on my knees. The mistress walked over and placed a collar around my neck and stating that I was now her property. Then, she kneeled down to place a metal cage around my cock. Once firmly gripped, she took out a key and locked the cage. I've been wearing both ever since.

I didn't mind the collar except for the occasional chafes, but the cage was a different story. Every time my member would begin to harden, I could feel the cage resisting it. It was noticeably uncomfortable, and the mistress took note of this as she began teasing me only to make me more erect. After awhile, i grew use to the discomfort, but the constant sexual denial provided by the cage had started to take an impact. My balls had turned to a purplish-bluish hue while I could feel a slight stream of fluid constantly leaking out. Not to mention that it had caused me to become more submissive to the mistress, and increased my willingness as a slave.

But back to where we are today. It was the mid afternoon and my mistress was sitting on the couch watching TV. I was naked and in between her spread legs sucking her strap on while she paid no attention to me except for the slight tugs of the leash connected to my collar. My mistress enjoyed this activity; when I asked why she said it made her very dominating. Occasionally, my mistress would make me wear a plug as was the case today. This usually was a sign of more to come. As I moved my head along my mistress' cock taking it all in until I could feel the tip hit the back of my throat, the mistress tugged harder on the leash. I then moved from her cock to worshipping her feet; running my tongue up and down her heels. The mistress then turned her head to look at me.

"Is my little slave enjoying his time?" The mistress said

"Yes, I love it. Thank you mistress." I responded and continued to lick her heels.

"Mhmm, I bet you do my little slut. I can tell even your puny little cock does too."

She was right. This activity always made me incredibly horny to the point my cock would start dripping semen, yet I was stuck without any satisfaction. Not to mention how little my cock was in my cage. It only gave her more reason to tease me.

"Slave," my eyes opened and made contact as she started, "Today marks a full month that you've been my slave," she said running her hand through my hair. "You've been such a good boy all this time. I think my little slut deserves a reward." She finished.

My mind raced. A reward? Was I going to get some release? I didn't think my mistress would be so kind. I could feel my cock twitch in its cage, and I began sucking her strap on even harder; swirling my tongue around her shaft as I bobbed my head up and down taking in her full cock from tip to base.

"Aww I can tell you want it by how hard you're trying. Even your seeping little cock thinks so too," the mistress said. She was right. My cock had started dripping an even bigger stream of semen as my mind was fixated on the thought of release. Just then the mistress spoke.

"Brian, would you come here?" Mistress beckoned.

A man burst in. He was around his late 20s to early 30s and well built. He then walked over to the couch and sat down next to my mistress. This was a bit of a curveball from what I was expecting. After all, I thought I was being rewarded.

"Are you going to cuck me?" I asked the mistress.

"As much as I would rather take his large cock over your puny one, he's not for me; he's for you." Mistress said.

"His name is Brian. I found him after putting out a notice online for any man or woman interested in using my slave. We started talking and agreed that I'd let him use you. After all, you are my slave and must do everything I say."

She was right, so I was going to have to earn my reward.

"So please, start by sucking his cock. Use everything from your slave training." The mistress commanded.

Although reluctant, I obeyed and crawled over to Brian. He spread his legs as I placed myself in between his now spread legs. I raised my hands to Brian's fly and unzipped. Soon after I plunged my hand in fumbling around until I got a grip on Brian's cock. I then pulled my hands back and out popped Brian's flaccid member. From the corner of my eye I spotted mistress standing to the side; straddling a whip in her hand. It was clear that if I didn't accept mg reward I would be punished, and hard.

"Come on, we don't have all day. Put it in your mouth and suck it." The mistress barked.

I obeyed as I picked Brian's flaccid cock and brought it closer to my mouth. I began by giving gentle kisses on the tip until it hardened. Then I proceeded to stick my tongue out and run it up and down along Brian's shaft. I could tell Brian was enjoying from the way his legs quivered and how he let out little moans. I could also tell that mistress was enjoying the show as she had one hand down her pants touching herself while the other hand remained holding onto the whip. Even I was kind of enjoying it, but I always enjoyed being used.

On one of my licks down Brian's cock, I stopped. I then proceeded to move my head from his shaft to his lower crotch where I begin to suck on all his balls. This greatly pleased Brian as his moaning got louder. This in turn also made mistress rub herself even harder to the point she was starting to moan as well.

"You taught your slave well." Brian said.

"Mhmm, you know I did." Mistress retorted through quivering speech.

Finally, I moved my head up, opened my mouth, and plunged Brian's cock all the way into my mouth until I felt the tip thump against the back of my throat. Both Brian and mistress let out loud moans; I think mistress might have even came, but I don't know. Moreover, I started to bob my head up and down Brian's cock, deepthroating it every time without letting it slip out of my mouth. It felt weird to have an actual dick in my mouth. It was nothing at all like my mistress' strap on. This time I could feel the veins and ridges with my tongue as Brian's cock pulsated at my swirling tongue. Even my own cock started to twitch; I was getting horny from sucking off another man. Eventually, Brian's cock started twitching so much that soon after I felt a warm sticky substance explode all over my mouth as Brian moaned loudly. I decided to swallow all of it; it's what mistress would have wanted.

"Very good slave!" The mistress said. "I didn't even have to tell you to swallow. I think you've earned your reward now. Don't you Brian?"

"Mhmm. You've trained your slave very well. I'll go set up the preparations." Brian finished as he was getting up and heading towards our dungeon. I wonder what he could be doing in there? I guess I'd find out. Just then the mistress walked over and got hold of my leash. She began walking me over to the dungeon.

When we got to the room, Brian was lying down on a bed; fully naked and with his cock covered in lube. Above the bed was a hook attached to the ceiling the mistress would sometimes use to restrain me. As the mistress guided me towards the bed and I crawled along, she took out the plug from my anus. I could feel a gaping hole at the absence of the plug. Now I knew what was going to happen.

"Are you ready slave?" The mistress asked me.

"Yes mistress." I responded.

"Good. Now go sit on Brian's cock. I want to see you get fucked."

"Yes mistress."

I obeyed and crawled over to the bed. I then stood up and swung one leg over the bed until I was sitting on Brian's abdomen. With a little help from Brian, I slid down until I could feel Brian's tip as he guided it towards my gaping hole. In only a moment I felt Brian's erect cock enter my ass. It went barreling in, so fast I let out a moan. Mistress took note of this.

"Oh? It seems like my pathetic slave loves cock in his ass, but I already knew that. Work slave!" Mistress ordered.

Doing as mistress commanded, I placed my hands down on Brian's stomach and started grinding. As I moved my hips up and down plunging Brian's cock in and out of my ass, I realized mistress was right. The mistress had fucked me with strap ons before and I always moaned as she put it "like the little whore you are", but now I had a real cock in me. I could feel it pulsate inside me; it felt so good to have it bunt against my prostate. Mistress' strap ons were one thing, but I was actually enjoying another man's cock! God, I am a whore.

As I continued grinding, I started to pick up pace to the point Brian was moaning loudly. I could feel my cock twitching in its cage again. It had gotten fully erect, or at least as far as the cage would allow it. Other than that, it was mostly a swollen purple mess as it kept leaking out fluid from the pleasure. I thought about reaching my hand down to touch it, but at that mistress moved over.

"Are we enjoying it slave?" Mistress asked.

"Yes! I love it! I love cock!" I responded; shocked by my own enthusiasm. Mistress just had a way of bringing out the inner whore in me.

"Mhmm. I think I'm going to help pleasure my little slut, but first let's get these out of the way." Mistress said as she grabbed both my arms and tied them together with a rope. She then took the rope and attached it to the hook on the ceiling leaving my chest completely exposed. I kept grinding despite the new restraint.

"Still working hard? My slave must really want to cum?" Mistress said.

"YES! Mistress! Please let me cum!" I yelled out. My mind had gone completely blank. All that was left was the little whore who enjoying his time.

"Oh? Yelling at your mistress? That's a punishable offense slave." Mistress said.

Mistress then walked away and came back with nipples clamps. With my hands up in the air she was free to do with them as she wanted. She first started by rubbing my nipples, exciting me even more, and then placed a clamp on each nipples. The clamps were connected via a chain which she handed to Brian.

"Brian, would you mind playing with this?" She asked.

"But of course." Brian responded.

As I continued grinding, Brian began tugging at my nipples. At first he was gentle, but then mistress changed that.

"You don't have to be so gentle. He's a slave after all. He can take whatever you give him." Mistress said.

After that, Brian started tugging on my nipples, and hard. I began yelling out screams of pleasure.

"Mmm, I love it when he screams." Mistress started. "But despite your misbehavior, this is still your reward." She finished.

Mistress then pulled out a vibrator which she put up to my chastity cage. Once she turned it on, my mind exploded. The cage started vibrating hard, and it felt like I was in euphoria. Mistress was giving me so much pleasure; I couldn't stop moaning to the point Brian had to speak out.

"Your slave is being awfully loud. Don't you think we should quiet him?" Brian inquired.

"Agreed." Mistress said as she snuck a ball gag into my mouth while I moaned.

From here, it felt like an eternity. I don't know how much time had passed, but I was enjoying it. The pleasure from Brian's cock pounding my insides, mistress vibrating my cage, and either of them tugging at my nipples was just too much. I felt a rush of semen flow to my cock, but not burst out. At the same time, Brian's cock began twitching so much that I knew what was coming. Just then, I felt my ass fill up with fluid; Brian came inside me and it felt so good. I then felt my own cock ejaculate inside it's cage, but I didn't feel any pleasure. This was my reward: a ruined orgasm, yet I was still so horny. Just then mistress stopped and Brian got up. I knew the session was over and that I wasn't going to get any more chance at release.

"Looks like you finished. Did you enjoy your reward, slave?" Mistress said as she removed my restraints.

"Yes mistress. I loved it." I said collapsing onto the bed; a hot mess.

gbex
gbex
9 Followers