Pegged by Ex-wife

Story Info
Update from last story. I'm still my Ex's fuck hole.
909 words
4.27
59.8k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sjen451
Sjen451
188 Followers

I received a text out of the blue from my ex wife.

It simply read "I WANT TO FUCK YOU".

I didn't know what to think. But my cock instantly got hard and I knew I had to agree.

I invited her to my house. She wasted no time. She knows where I keep all my dildos in the closet. She went straight for my largest one (12 inch hard rubber black cock too girthy for me to fit my lips around). She undressed to reveal a black corset and matching black lace panties. She put on the harness and mounted the rubber cock to it. She wasn't here for foreplay. She wasn't here to play nice. She was here to vent by fucking my ass and hearing me squeal.

I bent over the bed, with my feet on the floor and ass pointed towards her. There was no fingering, stretching or prepping. I was lucky she even lubed the dildo. She spread my smooth cheeks apart and placed the head of the cock against my hole. She held it in place with one hand, then without warning suddenly rammed forward into me! She didn't stop at the head, she thrusted all the way through. My asshole shot out intense pain as it was forced completely wide open taking the tremendous size. I was not prepared. But I had no time to react. She proceeded to assault my ass rapidly, furiously, and without remorse. All I could do as my body was repeatedly knocked into the bed was let out a series of high-pitched squeals and half-words making no coherent sense.

It felt like she was trying to penetrate my heart with the giant cock, but my guts were in the way so she was going to push right through them. My feet were off the floor at this point as she leaned into me and continued to pummel my ass. The pain was so shocking and intense that it took me a few moments before I was able to cry out, "Please! You can't fuck me like this. You're going to ruin my asshole!"

She sternly repeated back to me, "I AM going to ruin your asshole." And she proceeded to fuck me.

I felt the ecstasy overtake my brain as the fucking continued. It felt amazing as she dominated me. And now I too wanted, no begged, her to ruin me. In a high pitched girly whine I begged her to keep fucking me. "Please! Please! Please dont stop!"

She didnt stop. She pulled all the way out only to ram the entire length immediately back in. She rejoiced each time I screamed when she did this, and so she kept doing it. I could hear her taunts as she screamed, "I'm going to ruin your fucking ass. I want you gaped forever! I am going to break you! Tell me you want me to break your ass faggot! Tell me!"

I told her, "Please break my ass. Please fuck me!"

For twenty minutes she kept fucking me. Slowing her pace, but still forcing every inch inside. Pulling out just long enough to describe my pathetic gaping hole of an ass, and to tell me this ass belongs to her and she is going to destroy it so no one else can enjoy fucking my loose gaping hole. And for twenty blissful minutes I agreed to everything she said...

I came twice on my bedspread during the fucking, and after she had finished venting and pulled out, she removed the harness, lied on the bed and made me eat her pussy until she came. We caught our breath before hopping in the shower together, with the dildo, to wash everything off. She smacked my ass hard as I stepped into the shower. She soaped up the dildo and used both hands to slide it in and out of my gaping ass as I showered off. As she did this she told me, "This is my ass, and I don't EVER want to see this ass closed." I kneeled in the shower with the cock in my ass and she held my head as I ate her pussy again. With water pouring over my face I drank from her pussy. The water turned to pee as she held my head in place and told me to keep going. After she orgasmed, squeezing my head tight in her hands, she let me up and took the dildo out of me. But she left it in the shower and instructed me to fuck it every time I take a shower to keep "her" ass loose.

We are still divorced, but now I get a text at least once a week, always the same message. And she comes over and uses "her" ass however she wants. Sometimes she will suck my dick, but mostly she makes me cum by fucking me.

We even go out sometimes, like to the toy store, so I can buy larger toys and bondage stuff. She always puts on a large dildo under her tight jeans before we go, so everyone in the store can see what she's feeding me as she leads me around the store. Her new thing is trying to get an alpha male's attention in the store who can fuck her and feed me cum. I'm happy with this arrangement. I never would have thought an ex-wife would make the perfect dominatrix.

Sjen451
Sjen451
188 Followers