All Comments on 'A Hot Night in Paris Ch. 02'

by nylondad

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another Corker !

I've liked both these stories. Both well written and paced. Be interesting to see where it goes from where you ended it. There has to be another chapter !

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Still good but a little rushed

I can understand the quick pace of this story and indeed it was still good. However, it still would have been better had you described more of the sex and lingered on the sensations for each, how their bodies felt during the 69, a little more about their 5 couplings (or at least a detailed description of the 1st time he unloads into her). Still good, but don't rush, ok? The thing about Brad is the mitigating factor so I can understand the kind of desperate feeling of it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

It was very nice but it left me wondering and frustrated

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HOT

hot man hot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ch 3??

Will there be a ch 3 where she is pregnant or choosing between her brother and the man she thought she loved?? How about when Paris is over.. What will happen then??

zer0man13zer0man13almost 11 years ago
More?

Please write more! I would like to know what else happens.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great read so far.......................

I have read chapter 1 and 2. I am now looking for to chapters 3 , 4, 5, and more.....

Thank your writeing this great story so far, and shareing with us. I want to see Danny beat Brads ass. I want to see the brother and sister marry and live and love in Paris.

I wish I could live in France.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Paris

Please finish this great story with 3 more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Paris Love

Wonderful story, please dont stop. I do need more. "Please"

white_lacewhite_lacealmost 7 years ago
Please write more!

I need to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Need more

You really need to finish the story. It has some great build up and then you stop with nothing more.

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Definitely in need of final chapter(s) to finish out this beautiful story. I loved your penchant for having him keeping his mouth shut at the appropriate times. One thing I didn't understand was having her put stockings on him, other than to validate your stocking/leg fetish. The one thing I personally have an objection to was all the baby implications. Other than that, still a grate narrative..Thank you . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous