A Hot Redhead finds Her Mistress

Story Info
A hot redhead gets a Mistress.
2k words
4.07
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every summer my mother sends me off to stay with one relative or another because she has to work and can't trust me home alone all summer. One year it was my uncle Lewis in North Carolina. It was so hot down there and he didn't have air conditioning. I'm surprised I didn't melt as sweet as I am.

The next summer I was sent to my Aunts house in Paris Texas. It was even hotter there and there was still no air conditioning.

This summer I turned 18 while I was in Texas. My aunt is a kinky woman. She always wears stockings and garter belts and lacy corsets. She decided I needed to learn how to dress and said she was taking me to a party and she brought me into her amazing closet. It had a couple of sofas and a big table right in the middle. All around us were sections for lingerie, dresses and shoes. She had so many shoes and they were all very high heels. One pair was red patent leather and I took them and tried them on. They fit perfectly. She squealed with excitement that we wore the same size heels. I stood up in the shoes and tottered from side to side. I had never worn heels that high, they were six inch heels.

She had me put on pretty black lace stockings and a black garter belt. She had to teach me how to cinch it all together. Then she put a black and red corset on me and I saw myself in her huge full length mirror and blushed. She tied the corset up tight from behind me and it was a little hard to breathe. She told me to take off my little girl panties with flowers on them and slip on a new pair of silk black panties. I slid them up my legs and I felt the cool silk on my little pussy and blushed again. She laughed at me. The last addition to my outfit was a lacy black skirt. The back had big ruffles. I added some costume jewelry and looked in the mirror. I gasped because I looked so much older and more sophisticated.

My aunt got dressed in the same style she dressed me in. When we were ready I asked where were we going. She told me it was a surprise and to think of it as my coming out party. I thought to myself, coming out of where and laughed.

She had a car take us to a big mansion on a hill. It was all lit up and people were standing in line to get in. Everyone was dressed in the sexiest dresses and the men in sharp looking suits. We got out of the car and waited to get in. The man at the door was huge. He was over six feet tall and his body was muscular. I guess he was security for the party. My aunt handed him her invitation and he asked me for mine. I froze for a moment, I said I didn't have one. My aunt spoke up and claimed me as her plus one.

We walked inside the foyer was grand. It had a high ceiling and led into an enormous ballroom. Everything was decorated in finery and I was amazed. I had never been anywhere this beautiful.

My aunt introduced me to people she knew as we walked around the room. Everyone complimented my red hair and said I looked like my aunt.

We walked into a little sitting room and the server gave us wine and hors d'oeuvres. They were tasty and I was tempted to ask for more when the most beautiful woman walked up to us. She said hello to my aunt Alice and introduced herself to me as Heather. She said I was to address her as Miss Heather. My aunt told me to go powder my nose so she could speak to Miss Heather in private.

I went to the powder room and was amazed again. It was huge and there was an attendant at the counter. I did what I needed to do and the attendant gave me a hot washcloth and then a dry towel. Then she gave me a little candy which I ate on the spot. I rarely get candy, my mother has had me on a diet since I turned thirteen. She was obsessed with weight all of her life and drilled it into me as well.

When I got back to the table my aunt told me to go with Miss Heather. She was going to show me around the house. I was excited to get a grand tour. We walked and talked mostly about me. She asked if I had a boyfriend. I have never had a boyfriend and told her that. She asked if I had a girlfriend, I blushed so red my cheeks were nearly as red as my hair. I admitted I had never had a girlfriend like that but I wanted one now that I was 18. My mother wouldn't understand so I never told her. Miss Heather was intrigued that I barely knew her and I was already telling her my secrets.

I asked her why people call her Miss Heather. She explained what domination and submission was and that she was a Mistress. I had no idea what a Mistress was so I asked her to explain more about it.

Suddenly I felt a little dizzy and Miss Heather took my arm and offered to take me somewhere I could lay down for a few moments.

I woke up on a plush black leather sofa. I looked around and saw artwork hanging on the walls. I focused my eyes finally and saw the artwork was photos of scantily clad women, some were naked. I noticed how beautiful the women were and the poses were so sexy.

Miss Heather walked in and saw I was up. I said I was feeling better. I had no idea why I got so dizzy. She sat down beside me and told me how beautiful she thought I was and gave me a kiss. My heart skipped several beats and I blushed when she pulled away. She asked if I liked her kissing me and I said I did.

She told me to stand up in front of her so I did. She started to explain that every summer she chose one girl from this party to be her pet. I looked at her and she said think of pet as an apprentice. I asked if she was offering me a job. She pulled me close to her and pushed me down onto my knees, she positioned my hands palms up and she said its not a job, its a way of life and she saw the heart of a submissive inside me as she looked into my bright green eyes. She said as her submissive, I would be the one who would serve her Mistress in any way. If I agreed I could call her Mistress Heather.

She was so beautiful, I found her intoxicating and I probably would have agreed to anything she asked so I said yes.

I went to tell my aunt what happened but she already knew. She told me this experience would open my eyes to a new world of excitement. I went home with my aunt and packed up my things and moved in with Mistress Heather for the rest of the summer.

The next morning I went to Mistress Heathers home and I was shown to a nice little bedroom. It was decorated nicely for a girl my age. I unpacked and they told me Mistress Heather wanted to see me. I was lead to a room and when I got inside it I realized it was the same room I had woke up in last night with all of the pretty artwork. Mistress Heather was standing in the middle of the room and told me to join her. I did and she pushed my down as she did last night and positioned my palms up. She told me that was the "Nadu" pose and I was to greet her in that pose every time I saw her. She was dressed is a shiny purple corset with tall boots and long gloves. She was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I watched and listened to everything she said and did. I learned quickly this was not anything I thought it might be. I was to serve her and belong to her. I thought she meant sexually so I had a few pleasant thoughts about that while she talked. For my first task I was to put on the lingerie laid out for me. I put it on, it was more modern than what my aunt had me wear. It was much easier to put on by myself. When ready I presented myself to Mistress Heather. She adjusted a few little things and smiled.

We walked into Mistress Heathers private suite of rooms. She took me to her jewelry box and opened a pretty old box. Inside it was a necklace, no it was too thick. She told me it was my collar. As her pet I was to wear it always and never take it off. I put it on and smiled as she looked at me with approval. She clipped a silver chain to the collar and told me to follow her. She took me to her bathroom and said for me to clean it in my lingerie so she could watch. It wasn't what I had hoped for but I grabbed the bucket and sponges and got on my hands and knees. I got busy scrubbing what seemed to be an already clean floor. Mistress Heather watched as the black lace teddy I was wearing rode up and my breasts swayed beneath me. I finished the job and my knees were sore. I wanted to get up but Mistress Heather held me down in my Nadu pose. She told me to stand on my knees and give her a hug. I hugged her body. I could smell her perfume. She stroked my hair and it felt so good.

Mistress Heather told me I deserved a treat for my hard work. She took me to a room she called her play room. It had leather chairs and sofas. There were wrist and ankle cuffs on the wall along with whips and paddles. She asked me what did I think I wanted for my reward. I said I wanted to kiss her again. She stood in front of me in her high heels and dropped her dress to her ankles. I was excited to see that she didn't wear panties. She pulled my face to her pussy and said I could kiss her there. I moved in to kiss her and she moved back onto the sofa pulling me to her as she sat. She lay back and spread her legs. I saw her pussy was wet from watching me. I moved in close kissing her lips and clit. I licked her clit up and down. Pressing harder with my tongue. I licked her lips and pushed my tongue between them. She watched me and moaned when I licked something right. I was on my knees licking her for an hour before her body shuddered and I felt her cum on my tongue. Her taste was wonderful, I suckled her clit like a puppy at its mothers tit. She had to make me stop, if she didn't I would have kept licking her forever.

That summer was one I would never forget. It shaped the rest of my life. Mistress Heather and I still talk and I visit her for a week every summer. She taught me who I was inside. A true submissive. I would have stayed with her forever but she made me go home at the end of the summer. I swear that if I close my eyes and really concentrate I can still smell her scent.