A Hot Saturday Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter finds her dad cooling off and starts a conversation.
4.3k words
4.48
33.2k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ausgirl66
Ausgirl66
147 Followers

I was watching TV, but the hot, sticky day was getting me down. I walked past Daddy's bedroom and felt cool air coming out from the doorway. I looked in and saw him lounging naked on his bed, reading a book, attempting to offset the unbearable heat by having the ceiling fan blowing cool over his nakedness. I felt the coolness as I walked into his room. This was his way of keeping cool.

"Hi Daddy. It's cool in here. What are you reading?" I asked him.

"Hi Pet, it's just a paperback I found on the bookshelf. It's too hot to do anything else," he explained unnecessarily. He was propped up against the bedhead by three pillows allowing him to sit comfortably to read his book. He made no attempt to cover his nakedness, but I didn't expect that he would. My brother and I were taught not to be ashamed of our nakedness, but to accept that nakedness was a natural part of living together.

I sat on the side of the bed with him, looking at his naked body and admiring the muscles on his hairy legs. "Do you want something, Pet?" he asked. He always called me Pet, although my name is Jean.

"No. It's cooler in here than in the lounge room. Can I stay here with you?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I guess so. Where's your mother?" he asked.

"She went to the swimming centre with Irene." Irene was our neighbour and a close friend. She and Mum often went to the swimming centre on hot days to cool off, but from what Mum tells me there is more to it than keeping cool. They both like watching the men in their skimpy trunks and try to guess how big their dicks are, she once told me. I must have looked rather disapprovingly when she told me, because she followed up with, "Jean, don't look like that. It's harmless fun and something to do when you stop for a break. Swimming is exhausting." Of course, I could not share information that with Dad, I have no reason to cause trouble.

As I talked with Daddy, I lifted my legs onto the bed, now lying parallel to him, feeling his hot body against mine. "Why don't you take your dress off, Pet, you'll be cooler," Dad offered.

"Daddy, I have nothing on underneath. I'll be naked," I told him.

He smiled his big smile at me and said, "Pet, I've seen you naked a million times since you were born, so what?" I laughed at his exaggeration, but I would be cooler, even though it was only light cotton.

"Yes, I would feel cooler without it," I conceded.

"Besides, let nature's natural air-conditioner keep you cool. It cools the moisture on your skin and makes you cool," he explained.

I pulled my dress off over my head and resumed my position on the bed beside him.

"My, how you have changed, Pet. University has turned you into a woman, and a beautiful one at that, no less." I didn't know what to say, so I kissed him on the cheek. I turned onto my side facing him and rested my head on my elbow. He was still reading his book; my breasts were now lightly touching his body. I idly ran my finger through the curly hair on his belly and watching to see if his cock made any movements as I got closer to his pubic patch with each finger movement.

Daddy closed his book and placed it on the bedside table. "What are you doing? Is this why you came in here?" he asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and answered,

"Maybe, but I do like the coolness of this room. Why? Does it bother you?" I asked him.

"No. Quite the contrary, it is lovely having you so close and being able touch you and to smell your body. But don't you think it is wrong now?"

"No. Why should it? I am still your daughter, although somewhat older than I used to be. I just like being with you. My main reason for being here was to get cool like you are doing," I told him truthfully.

My fingers did make a difference; his cock was straighter now, but not stiffer. "I know you like me being here, your cock says so." Dad laughed and quipped,

"Perhaps it can also see how beautiful you are, too." I laughed and kissed his cheek again. I repositioned myself and put his arm behind me and rested my head in the crook of his elbow and went back to drawing circles in his pubic hair, each circle getting closer to his cock.

My finger reached his cock and when my fingers gently encompassed it became really big and hard. I slowly stroked it, watching his foreskin slip back just enough to expose Daddy's darker pink knob. Without me saying anything I felt Daddy's free hand encompass one of my breasts and gently squeeze it. God, it felt good. I liked it, but I didn't tell him, I just kissed his cheek. It was the first time he had done that and I liked it, probably a little more than I should have, but it felt so good. I didn't think he was rude or dirty, just my loving daddy.

I pulled his head closer to my breast and I felt his tongue go to work on my nipple. Emboldened by this move by Daddy, I started to stroke his cock in a more rhythmical motion. I know he was enjoying it because he pulled the pillows out from behind his head and allowed himself to fall flat on the bed, spreading his legs ever so slightly, tacitly giving me permission to continue my slow stroking.

"Do you want me to make you cum now, Daddy, or do we play around before that happens?"

"Whatever you want, Pet, it feels great." There was a long pause before he said, "It's been a long time since I felt like this; I can tell you." He fell silent and just watched as my hand moved slowly up and down on his rigid shaft. I was hoping that he was getting pleasure from my work.

I looked at his face and saw contentment, so I asked him if he would like to finger my pussy.

"Do you think we should go that far, Pet?" He waited for my response, but I didn't know what to say, doing this was new to me - with Daddy, I mean. I thought about that for a moment then took his hand and pressed it against my very wet slit. "My god, you're wet!" He sounded surprised. I don't know what he expected in the circumstances, but I responded casually,

"It's not every day a girl gets to jerk her Daddy off and to feel his fingers in her cunt at the same time."

He was silent for a moment, he raised his head to glare at me then asked rather angrily, "Where did you learn that word, Jean?" I think I shocked him. I hoped it was just his surprise at hearing his little 'goody two-shoes' acting out of character, so I set his mind at rest,

"Three years of university gets a girl more than a diploma." I tried to make light of his obvious discomfort, but he looked into my eyes and said, "I just hadn't expected to hear it from you, I guess."

After a pause, he asked, "Do you talk like that in front of your mother?"

"No, I have no reason to mention it in front of her, if that's what you want to know." I replied.

"I guess not, it's just that I had never thought this lovely situation between us would ever arise." he said.

I moved my legs apart just enough to encourage his fingers to penetrate my womanhood. Two fingers found their way between the folds and inside me. I noticed his breathing had increased, so I felt it was time to get more serious. I stopped stroking his cock and used my hand to stimulate his ball sac. "Go easy, Pet, you'll make me cum. This is all new to me. It's been a while since I have enjoyed this much attention."

"What? Doesn't Mum do this to you?" I asked with surprise. He shook his head negatively. "That's sad, Daddy, I thought it was a regular thing for married people to do, so why not you?"

"As you get older you will find there comes a time when the notion fades and getting sleep becomes more important. You'll see." I felt sad for him and eased off on the squeezing to turn and face him squarely,

"Well Daddy, is there something you would like me to do for you? Just name it." I waited for his response and it came. "What about a sixty-nine? I haven't had one of them since Mum and I got married," he admitted, sadly.

"OK, I'm up for that. It will be fun," I assured him. I thought back to when I last did it. A night in first year of uni came to mind, in Kevin's car near Piermont Lake. It had been a hot day, just like today. What a strange time to reminisce about my first sex experience with a classmate.

I moved up onto my knees, turned around and moved one leg across his body. I made sure he could see my vagina as I slowly took up the reverse position. I lowered my body close to his face and felt his hot breath on my labia. "Go on Daddy, started licking," I encouraged him.

I adjusted my position to suit him and lowered my tits onto his belly and sucked his rigid cock into my mouth. I was tightly pressed against the contours of his body to give him the treat of his life. My hand found his cock and the synchronism with my hand and my mouth on his cock became a smoothly orchestrated symphony, matched with the gentle attention of Daddy's fingers and tongue in my most sensitive area.

As we were enjoying each other, I remembered Mum telling me about one day at the swimming pools when she and Irene were chatting to two men in the pool, holding onto the side in the deep water, when one man directed Mum's hand to his cock which he had pulled out from the leg of his swimming trunks. The man's friend saw what was happening and he did the same for Irene. I recall Mum saying when he came, she watched the milky stream float away from his cock and he said, 'thank you' to her. I thought if Mum can have fun with another man Dad deserves some fun too - with some-one who truly loves him.

I could feel him getting closer to coming, I was deciding if I should let him cum in my mouth or on his legs. I could feel his tongue rimming my butt-hole which is a great feeling. I don't remember Kevin ever doing that. No-one else has ever done it before, but I liked it. My orgasm was getting close and I think Daddy knew, but I told him anyway, "Daddy I'm going to cum," and I did, just as I tasted his pre-cum and took my mouth away and watched as he spurted his sticky, creamy fluid three times onto his thigh. My body had a beautiful spasm as my orgasm washed over me and left me weak.

I didn't move off him, I fell flat on top of him, resting my cheek on his leg, watching his expended cock slowly ebbing away to limpness and his fluid thinning out as it drizzled over his legs. He didn't seem to want to push me away either, there was just silence, except for our heavy breathing and the sound of his tongue licking my hairy pussy.

After what seemed a long time, I felt his fingers exploring inside me again. I didn't move, I was enjoying his attention no matter how it was displayed. He had missed out on so much, I felt it was up to me to help him catch up on lost time. It was too hot to do anything more strenuous.

When he stopped fingering me, I moved off him. "Daddy, can we do this again and next time we can fuck? Would you like that?" Daddy nodded and smiled at me; his mouth moved to speak, but no words we spoken. I think I shocked him again. I returned to lying beside him again and pressed my tits against his chest. "I really enjoyed that Daddy. Thank you," I told him and l kissed his cheek.

"Me too, Pet, me too."

All the next week we had the same oppressive humidity, day and night. I attended my university lectures on two days and used the other days to do research in the university library, which was pleasantly cool. As I walked into the reading room, I saw Carmel Rogers, who commented on the heat outside.

"The only reason I am wearing panties today is to prevent myself sticking to this leather upholstery," she offered without cause.

"Yes, me too," I agreed, "thank God for the aircon in the car, at least it blows a cool breeze on my pussy while I drive home," I explained to Carmel. She nodded in agreement and smiled.

The end of the week had finally arrived and on Friday night, I was unwinding and trying to forget the oppressive heat that was still with us. Australian summers seem to be getting worse, I mused. Daddy came home and called out, "T-G-I-F," to which Mum and I laughed.

"Yes, indeed," Mum responded, as she took a cold beer from the refrigerator and handed it to him.

The evening passed as we watched TV with a large fan circulating air across us. Anything to take our minds off the heat. We were all wearing the minimum of clothing to get cool air on our bodies.

When Saturday dawned it was cooler, but Mum announced that the forecast for today will be hot, just like the previous days. "Are you and Irene going swimming today, Mum?" I asked.

"If it is going to be hot, we will, I am sure. Irene enjoys my company at the pool," she said.

"Good for you," I responded. It was a spontaneous response. Mum spoke up,

"Yes, those huge shade sails keep the sun off the pool most of the day, but do allow the breeze to pass underneath. It can be quite pleasant under there," she explained.

As midday approached, I heard Mum taking a shower and went to chat to her. As I entered the bathroom, I noticed that her reddish pubic hair had been trimmed, so I commented on it,

"Mum, when did you start trimming your pussy? I thought you liked it au naturel?"

"I'll show you why when I finish here," she told me.

I didn't have long to wait before she showed me. She dried herself with a towel and pulled on a new one-piece bathing suit that had the highest cut crotch wedge I had ever seen. "If I didn't trim it, imagine how many straggly hair ends would be obvious to the other swimmers," she explained. "I wouldn't want them to see that. I used your dad's beard trimmer attachment on his electric razor. It did a good job, don't you agree, Jean?"

I looked at her and as our eyes met there were those girly giggles that signal that we both know what was going on here. "So, you are going out with Irene again today? Is that it?" I asked her.

She nodded and gave that special smile that only girls know about.

Later, I watched as Mum left in Irene's car then shut the front door. Dad was in his bedroom wearing only a pair of underpants, just enough to cover the cause of the bulge underneath them.

"Mum's just left with Irene, Dad. We are alone again." Dad looked up at me and patted the bed with his flat hand to indicate that I should sit there.

I was wearing a long, loose shirt and only a pair of scanty briefs underneath. Dad watched as I set myself down close to him. "Will I take my shirt off now, Daddy?" I asked him with a hint of mock innocence in my voice.

"You will feel cooler, it is another scorcher," he confirmed. I pulled my shirt off revealing my undies and my rounded tits. I looked into his eyes for some clue as to what he was thinking. He was looking at me closely, which I liked.

"Are you going to take your undies off, Dad? If you do, I will take mine off too." I told him.

"You can take them off for me, Pet," he suggested. I pulled at the elastic waist and saw Dad's body lift enough for me to slide them over his buttocks and saw his manly hooded penis stand up.

"Would you like to help me remove mine, Daddy?" I asked him, just for fun. He smiled and sat up waiting for me to get closer to him. He was so gentle, as if he were peeling a soft fruit. I raised my hips and lifted my legs into the air, so he had a full view on my two orifices, one covered in a reddish tinge hair, just like Mum's.

"Did you like that, Daddy?" I asked him. He nodded. I saw his hand reach out to touch my pubic mound. I remained motionless as I watched his hand move closer to my pussy. I opened my legs and felt two of his fingers enter me, so gently and so caring. I enjoyed the new, warm feeling that washed over me.

"This is wrong, Jean, we shouldn't be doing this. You are my daughter," he reminded me.

"Yes, daddies don't do that to their daughters, but 'fuck buddies' can. They are special friends, with no romantic inclinations," I told him.

"What are you talking about? You are not making sense. What's a fuck-buddy anyway?" he asked.

"It's a special friend you can have. Not a boyfriend or a girlfriend, just a friend to have when you need a fuck. It's no good if you are an 'item', that's a love relationship. Fuck-buddies do not want love; they are just ... well ... special friends to ease the stress of study." My explanation was sketchy, but I have never needed to explain it before. Every-one I know knows what they are and just accept them as a necessary part of life.

Dad stared blankly at me, before asking, "What?" I could see he was confused, so I tried to explain that it is a 21st Century thing and not from the 20th Century, which is why he doesn't understand it.

"Let me explain it this way. When I want a fuck, I call Kevin, he is my fuck-buddy and we meet somewhere for a coffee or a beer, then we fuck. After that we say goodbye and we both head off to our homes. That's the best part, Dad, no commitment, just a need fulfilled." I could see he was thinking.

Dad remained silent before asking me, "How many times have you been intimate with this Kevin, Jean?" I looked at him, thinking he still hadn't grasped the concept, so I answered him as best I could.

"Are you asking me how many times I have fucked with Kevin?" Daddy nodded. I answered, "I have no idea, we don't keep count. It's something we do because we feel like we need it. "How any times have you had a drink of beer in the past month?" I asked him.

"I don't really know; I don't keep count. Maybe about half a dozen, I don't know," he admitted.

"That's my point, Dad, you don't need to know. You have a drink when you feel like it. I have a fuck when I feel like it. Kevin has a fuck when he feels like it. He has a fuck-buddy somewhere."

"So, you think it is all right, if I am not your father? Is that it?" he asked, obviously still uncertain of my rationalizing.

"Exactly. That's correct. Now that I know you and Mum don't do it, I am guessing you would like to do it more often, but you do not have anyone, so let me be your fuck-buddy. It's that simple, Dad."

In the following silence I moved down his body and started to work his cock to hardness with my mouth and fingers. I heard his sighs and now I knew he needed a fuck-buddy. I moved back up the bed and whispered in his ear, "Was that good? Do you want me to keep doing it, or is there something else we could do?"

He pulled me on top of him and moved my body so my pussy was over his now rigid cock. I pressed my cunt against his upright shaft and directed it to my slit, but not in it. I held it against my partly open pussy lips and rubbed up and down on his dick making it wet. Sort of vaginal masturbation. When I felt his legs go rigid, I stopped and asked him if he liked it. Of course, he did. All men do. I have found that out from experience.

"Now, do you want to fuck me from on top or do we do it cowgirl style?" I asked him. There was another silence. I could see he was unsure of his ground. Well, I was in the cowgirl position, so I offered to do it while I was in this position.

"OK, if you want to. If you think it is all right," he said, unconvincingly.

"Dad, as I have already told you, you will not be the first, so you won't hurt me, so don't over-think it. You are not even my number two, that is Richard Cleveland, but I promise you that you will enjoy being my number three fuck-buddy and I will enjoy being your number one fuck buddy. OK?" He seemed happy to be on my list, but I am sure he still hasn't fully grasped the concept.

I raised myself up enough to slide his cock into my slippery hole and to start my ride on his cock in the cowgirl position. He watched my face as I rocked back and forth on his cock; each time making sure his cock was getting a full, long stroke inside me. He reached up and grabbed my tits with his hands and started kneading them gently.

I reached behind me and started kneading his balls and a while later there was a gasp from Dad as he released a full load into my pussy. I felt the hot pulses and I kept riding him slowly until I was sure he was drained and his cock had slipped out, back to its flaccid position.

Ausgirl66
Ausgirl66
147 Followers
12