A Hot Saturday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I allowed a certain length of time before I spoke to him. I moved close to his ear and whispered, "Did you like your first fuck with your new fuck-buddy?"

He whispered back, "Yes, I did, but are you alright with my spunk inside you. I didn't think to pull it out."

"I didn't want you to pull it out. That's part of the fun." I told him. I kissed him on the mouth.

"Do fuck-buddies kiss each other?" he asked.

"No, not really, but you are still my dad, so I can kiss you." I told him. "Can you see now why you need a fuck-buddy? You did say you and Mum don't do it anymore, but we can always do it, whenever you want it, you know that. That's what fuck-buddies are for. I will like being yours."

For the next hour or so daddy and I chatted about all manner of things, but I found it to be a chance to bring him into the 21st Century in the art of relationships at university and elsewhere. Our chatting took us to various places and events where he asked many questions about me and my sexual relationships; that is what he called them - how old fashioned.

We were still lying naked on his bed following my cowgirl ride, I was cuddling him and he had his big arm around me, my head resting on his upper arm.

"Don't you think we should have a shower and get dressed before your mother gets back?" he asked me.

"How about we shower together, we haven't done that for a long time, have we?" I was reminding him of the caravan park where we stayed many years ago and to save water, we showered together in the shower block. Water restrictions were in force in that area as there had been no rain for almost a year. I continued my recalling of the time with, "I was 14 then and it didn't matter, did it?" I reminded him.

"Well, you are not 14 now, but if you would like to shower with me, I would like that. It's your choice," he told me.

"OK. Let's do it, we have time," I confirmed. I was enthusiastic, just the thought of showering with him was a turn-on for me, but nothing like we have been doing for almost three hours on his bed.

After the shower I dressed in the same loose top and undies I had at the start of the day; dad had put on a pair of shorts. That gentle sexual activity made the hot day bearable with my new buddy and dad. Mum arrived home soon after, looking rather pleased with herself, although giving nothing away about her swim at the local swimming centre with our neighbour and friend, Irene.

I had a feeling there was more to Mum's afternoon swim and I wanted to find out, but it would have to be when Dad was not around.

[This story is continued as "Mum's Day Out", so look out for it]

12