A hot soak

Story Info
Rob and Kate take a bath to relax after an exhausting day.
3.6k words
4.21
5k
3
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate was buried in the stack of papers on her desk when her phone rang. Answering it she saw Rob's handsome face appear on the screen with a broad smile. His wavy brown hair fell around his face meeting a full beard and Kate smiled wearily back.

"Hey babe, you still at the office?"

"Yeah but I'm just wrapping up. Dan needed me to review some more last minute changes to the Benson RFP."

"You want me to make you some food?"

"Nah, I'm exhausted. I just want to get home and lay down."

"Ok baby, I'll see you soon. Love you."

"Love you too."

Kate smiled to herself as she hung up the call. Nearly 10 years together and Rob was as pleasant and patient as ever. She'd put in nearly 200 hours in the last two weeks trying to win a huge contract with the state and the workload was taking its toll. She'd hardly done anything outside of the office besides try to catch a decent night's sleep. She missed eating dinner with Rob, relaxing with a glass of wine, and by god she missed sex. Even after 8 years together Rob drove her absolutely wild. Kate leaned back in her chair and fantasized about him wrapping her up in his burly arms. At 6'3" he stood nearly a full foot taller than her and compared to her petite build his muscular body dwarfed hers. She imagined running her hands through the soft hair on his broad chest and staring into those piercing blue eyes that saw right into her soul. Lost in her daydream Kate was startled by a sharp rap on the doorframe to her office. She bolted up in her chair to see her boss standing in the entry looking even more ragged than she felt.

"Sorry Kate, I didn't mean to surprise you. Did you get a chance to review the proposal for tomorrow?"

"Just finished it, everything looks good." She half stifled a yawn as she got the words out.

"Great, thank you. Go home and get some sleep. And be glad the submission is tomorrow and we can get back to some normal hours."

"Thanks Dan, see you tomorrow."

"You too, thanks for all the help lately."

Dan disappeared down the hall and Kate gathered up her belongings before thinking to send Rob a quick text letting her know she was on her way.

Rob set his book down on the end table and checked the message on his phone. There wouldn't be any traffic this late so he estimated twenty minutes until Kate was home. Twenty minutes, he could work with that. Rob stopped by the kitchen to grab a glass and a bottle of red wine as he headed upstairs to the master bedroom. He searched the closet until he found a box of tea candles which he carefully arrayed around the bathroom. As he set to work lighting wick after wick he drew the bath. He shed his fitted button down as he tested the water temperature. He adjusted the tap until the water was nearly hot enough to scald, just the way Kate liked it. As Rob poured a glass of wine he heard the front door open. He set the glass on the rim of the tub and headed down.

Kate bent over and removed her tall black heels from her aching feet. She looked up as she heard the distinct patter of bare feet on hardwood floors. Still bent at the waist she paused to admire the easy confidence he wore as he strode toward her in only his tight fitting dark blue jeans.

As Kate rose with heels in hand Rob stooped to give her a gentle kiss.

"How are you feeling?"

"Tired."

"Well I've got just the thing for that."

Before Kate could respond Rob scooped her up in his powerful arms. He cradled her against his bare chest as she dropped her heels and pressed her head against him. She could smell the sandalwood oil he used on his beard and feel his heart beating as he carried her up the stairs and despite her fatigue she could feel her body warming against his. Kate closed her eyes and reveled in her senses when the scent of sandalwood was met with the faint essence of vanilla. She opened her eyes to the candlelit bathroom and peered around until she found the source of the pleasing fragrance. She looked around the room taking in the magic of the candles and spotted the bath piled high with bubbles from her favorite scented bath bomb.

"Ready?"

Kate nodded as Rob gently lowered her to the floor. Kate stood with her back against him and faced the mirror. Rob looked at her in the glass. He watched her beautiful walnut eyes and pulled her long dark hair over her shoulders. In the muted candle light it struck a sharp contrast with her bright white satin blouse. He reached around from behind her and deftly unbuttoned her top slowly working his way down her front. As he reached the top of her skirt he tugged the blouse free exposing the last few buttons. Now fully unfastened Kate's top hung loosely over her ample bust and Rob gently pulled it away revealing a lacy black bra. His eyes shifted down to linger on her breasts and Kate felt her lightly tanned skin redden slightly. Rob reached between them to unzip her skirt. Slowly guiding the zipper over the gentle curve of her ass. Sliding the skirt down to expose her bare bottom he stepped back and let out a low whistle while the dark gray skirt fell to the floor. Kate placed her hands low in front of her in a feeble display of modesty. She watched him staring at her firm behind and blushed slightly as Rob cracked a tight smile. Expecting what came next Kate rolled her eyes. Rob loved to spank her and she soon felt one of his large paws give a sharp smack to her right cheek. The spanking was hard enough to lift her heels off the floor and the ring echoed in the silence of the bathroom. Her flesh stinging Kate bit her lip and waited for Rob's next move.

"Turn around." He nearly growled the words.

Kate spun around slowly to face him and downcast her eyes in her best sultry look. Rob's eyes shifted to the mirror behind her and he grinned devilishly as he saw the lingering red mark on her pale rear.

"Take it off," he demanded.

Kate reached up with one hand to undo her bra. Her other hand still hiding her sex from Rob's lascivious looks.

"Both hands."

She gave a coltish pout as she lifted her other hand towards her bra exposing her hairy bush and now swollen lips. Rob loved her dark curly hair but she usually kept it shortly trimmed into a neat triangle.With work so busy she hadn't shaved in nearly a week and she knew it would drive him mad. He stared intently in the faint light as she lifted her bra away bouncing her tits as she did so. Kate stared up at him contemplating the raw lust in his eyes. Once his gaze met hers she slowly traced her view to the now obvious bulge in his jeans. He watched her eyes and nodded as they settled on his groin. She stepped forward and dropped to her knees. She rubbed her delicate hands against the heavy denim feeling the outline of his shaft. Kate undid the buckle of his belt and then one by one each button of his jeans. His erection flexed against the tight fitting fabric and she eased his pants down slightly allowing his thick cock to spring forth. She took it in her hands and looked up to see him watching her. With eyes locked on one another she opened her mouth and took him inside her, enveloping his girth. As Rob's dick reached the back of her throat she felt two large hands on the back of her head pulling him even deeper into her. Rob held her like that until she began to gag. As Kate ran out of breath Rob pulled back and helped her to her feet. He kissed her deeply, feeling the heat of his own member on her lips.

Breaking off the kiss he stepped fully out of his jeans and led her to the bath. Rob eased himself in and Kate followed, tying her hair up and positioning herself gently between his legs. She could feel his hard-on pressed against her back but was quickly distracted as Rob handed her a glass of wine and set to massaging her shoulders. Kate closed her eyes and sipped the red while his rugged hands worked. Rob always insisted he didn't have any massage training but his aptitude belied the assertion. As Rob's fingers pressed deep into her aching muscles Kate let out a quiet moan. She felt a twitch of approval against the small of her back as Rob's swollen member grew larger. His hands traveled up to her neck and he used thumbs to rub deep large circles across the base and sides of her neck. As his fingers drifted across her she melted into his firm grasp. He progressed down to her arms and gently squeezed her toned biceps working all the way to her dainty hands. Massaging her hands he wove his fingers in with hers and crossed her arms over her taut belly. Still holding hands Rob pulled her towards him, lifting her slightly out of the bath and lightly nuzzled her neck. Kate felt a rush of heat rise up from deep inside her pelvis and rush throughout her body. She pressed her neck into his mouth and squeezed his hands tightly. Rob's breath was hot against her skin and he kissed and licked his way up her neck until she felt his warm exhaust against her ear. Rob paused and Kate squirmed in anticipation. Nothing drove her more wild than his mouth on her ears. As his tongue reached her left lobe she released his hands and rubbed her hands across the soft skin of her abdomen. Rob took her earlobe in his mouth and gingerly held it between her teeth. Kate's hands slid down to her silky thighs, passing over her hairy bush, and rubbed her legs softly waiting for Rob. He bit down hard enough to cause her to leap with excitement. His muscular arms moved to hold her against him as he licked behind her ear and she wriggled with excitement. Rob continued teasing her ear, licking, and biting until it became too much and Kate begged him to stop. Removing his mouth Kate relaxed and fell against him panting.

Rob loosened his hold on her and scooped up two handfuls of sudsy water. He cupped her full breasts and rubbed her areolas in lazy circles with his sudsy fingers. Kate's nippled hardened from the newfound attention. She loved when Rob played with her tits and even with her busy schedule she made sure she found time for him to fondle and suck them everyday. Rob dragged his fingers across her nipples and gently flicked them. Kate reached up to guide his hands across her chest. Her boobs were large for her frame but Rob's massive hands could palm them easily. She positioned his hands so one was on each tit and he obligingly gave them a firm squeeze. He moved back to her erect nipples and she let out a small gasp as he pinched them with a vice-like grip. Rob gave them a small twist as he pulled her tits forward sending a shiver throughout her body. As he squeezed and pulled and pinched her chest Kate slid her hand up her thigh but before she could slide a finger between her swollen lips Rob grasped her wrist.

"No" he whispered into her ear as he shifted her hand back to her legs. Wrapping his left arm tightly around her waist Rob held her still and slid his right hand onto her unshaven mound. He grunted in approval and slid his long middle finger down to her aching pussy. Kate struggled against the walls of the tub to spread her legs wanting to feel as much of him as she could. Rob's hand slid the length of her slit and even in the soapy bath water he could feel she was sopping wet. His middle finger retreated towards her clit, and he used his index and ring to spread her pussy lips open. With her labia spread wide her clit was fully exposed and he alternated between tight fast circles and a firm back and forth teasing her out of her hood.

"Be gentle, she's very sensitive."

Rob slowed and moved his finger in a soft circle.

"A little faster but soft like that."

Rob adjusted and Kate let out a long moan verifying his accuracy. As Kate moaned softly Rob resumed kissing her ears, neck, and shoulders. In the dim candlelight Kate watched his fingers as he deftly played with her.

"I want you to finger me." Kate said delicately.

"Want?"

"I need you to finger me." She was more assertive this time.

"Finger what?"

"My pussy."

"Your what?"

Kate paused, she also enjoyed this repartee but knew the more she played it up the more turned on Rob got.

"My cunt." She took on a nervous and innocent tone.

"What about it?"

"I need you to finger my cunt. Please." She knew the breathless voice and pleading tone on please would put an end to the game. Rob's hand darted down and gently but firmly she felt him thrust in a digit. He curled his finger inside her, finding her g spot as his thumb continued rubbing her clit. The dirty talk and warmth of her box drove him crazy and his cock began to ache from the force of his erection.

"Another one." Kate demanded. She was in control now and the sensation of controlling her man was even more arousing than the finger fucking.

Rob slid in another and Kate smiled as she felt him shift under her. She knew he desperately wanted to stroke his cock but she needed to cum first. Once he'd gotten her off she'd fuck him wild but for now he needed to stay focused on the task at hand.

"Good boy. How does she feel?"

"So good, she's a tight little pussy." Rob struggled to get the words out. He tried to focus but it was taking all his energy not to turn Kate around and fuck her then and there.

"Yes she is. I think she can take even one more though if you're gentle."

Rob slid in a third finger and immediately felt Kate's body tensen. He stopped rubbing her g spot and began to drill her twat as his fingers spread her open. He shifted his free hand down to her muff and pressed down firmly.

"Faster. Fuck me. Faster."

Kate could feel her orgasm building and her tone took on a seriousness as she commanded Rob. Her hands reached up and groped her breasts, squeezing them tight while Rob furiously reamed her. As his fingers slid in and out Kate bounced in the tub sending waves of water crashing over the side.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, don't stop. Fuck me baby! Ohhh." Kate's pussy clenched, squeezing Rob's fingers out as she orgasmed. Planting her feet on the base of the tub she lifted her ass and sprayed squirt onto the tiled wall. Rob nearly came from the spectacle alone. As her orgasm receded she fell back against Rob and he wrapped her in his arms with a self satisfied chuckle. Kate nestled her head against his chest, closed her eyes, and melted into his embrace.

"Tired baby?"

"Mmm hmm" she murmured.

Rob held her still and kissed the crown of her head. Kate half opened her eyes and peered up at him in the fading candlelight. His lips curled into a small smile and the loving look in his eyes instantly reignited her libido. She pouted her lips inviting him to kiss her and as he craned his neck she pushed herself up to meet him. She felt his dick shift against her body and made sure to position herself so it rested comfortably between her ass cheeks. As they kissed she felt him slightly pump his hips, sliding his cock against her and moaning into her mouth. Kate matched his motions, each speeding up until neither could bear it any longer. Perfectly in sync they broke off their kiss and stared at each other drunk with desire. Wordlessly Kate leant forward to unplug the bath and they helped each other up. She flipped on the shower to rinse the soap off of them and as they stood facing each other in the cascading water she wrapped her small hands around Rob's engorged shaft. He was always big but she'd never seen him this hard before. She slowly stroked the length of him without breaking eye contact and Rob stared back at her, his mouth agape as she worked his cock.

Rob leaned past her to turn off the shower and Kate's hands came to a stop on his rod. For what felt like an eternity they stood in the near total darkness, the last of the candles flickering weakly. The room was silent except for their heavy breathes and Kate could feel Rob's heartbeat through his manhood. Suddenly Rob grabbed her hips and lifted her petite body off the cold acrylic. With her hands still grasping him Rob positioned Kate over his throbbing cock and let her guide him inside of her dripping pussy. As he entered her Kate let out a primal moan, his thick cock stretched her even more than his three meaty fingers. She reached up to place her arms around his sinewy neck and wrapped her legs around his waist. One at a time Rob shifted his hands from her hips to her ass with a mighty slap, Kate let out a sharp yelp with each stinging spank and she felt Rob's cock twitch deep inside her. With Kate securely fastened to him Rob stepped out of the tub and made his way into the bedroom. With every step his cock pushed deeper inside of her and she let out deep involuntary moans. Rob matched her noises with low guttural growls and in this primitive state they made the short trek to the bed. Standing at the edge of the mattress Rob reached up and grabbed Kate's forearms. With a powerful burst he pulled her away from his neck and dropped her onto the bed pinning her arms down over her head. Standing against her supine body Rob fucked her hard. Nearly pulling out he rammed his full eight inches into her like a freight train with every thrust. With arms immobilized and Rob towering over her Kate had been transformed from being in total control to utterly helpless. He took her savagely, the last hour of anticipation coming out in every violent thrust. She looked up and the tender love she usually found in his bright blue eyes was replaced with an animalistic fury. As their bodies collided he watched her tits bounce wildly and leant down to take her right breast in his mouth. As he sucked and fucked Kate's moans transformed into uncontrolled screams of carnal pleasure. He grunted wildly as he pounded her yet more vigorously. The fucking was unyielding and Kate's screams faltered as she tried in vain to capture even a shallow breath while her heart pounded out of her chest. Releasing her tender tit he crossed her wrists together and secured them to the bed with a single giant paw. Using his free hand he grabbed her ankles and placed her small feet squarely on his chest, lifting her ass and allowing him to penetrate even deeper into her eager pussy. Kate felt an overwhelming pressure building and needed desperately to squirt but with his cock filling her so completely she could not get release. She pushed hard against his chest as he pulled back for another stroke and forced his massive cock from her tight slit. Instantly upon removal her body unleashed a jet of hot sweet fluid, spraying him so powerfully it splattered off his abdomen coating both of their bodies and soaking the sheets. As Kate shook and whimpered she felt a muscle bound arm around her slender legs and he squeezed them together against his now sticky chest. He re-entered her roughly and with her thighs pressed together her already strained cunt was stretched to the point of near agony. Out of breath and on the verge of passing out Kate managed to squeak out a weak command.

"Cum."

With a final mighty thrust he pushed himself deep inside her and as Kate's vagina tightened around his pulsing cock he filled her with an eruption of hot cum. Kate's entire body quivered as she gave in to an earth shattering orgasm and she slipped into oblivion. She could feel his full load deep inside of her and it dripped out of her and down the crack of her ass. Rob released her arms and slipped out of her ravaged body. He rolled onto the bed next to her, his body completely spent. Kate climbed next to him and carefully licked up the sweet and salty mixture of cum and pussy juice coating his cock. Satisfied that he was sufficiently clean she nestled herself against him and gave him a slow deep kiss allowing Rob to taste them both.

"Good girl" he murmured half asleep.

Kate let out a youthful giggle.

"Who was that?" she asked.

"I don't know." Rob slurred the words.

"It was intense but I liked it."

Rob rolled onto his side and pulled her close into her spot as little spoon.

"I'm glad baby."

"I love you."

"More than yesterday."

12