A Hot Spring Date with My Classmate

Story Info
Foreign students find love in a hotspring.
4.3k words
4.32
10.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I

A few years ago, when I was 25, I moved to China for work, beginning in early spring. As part of my contract, on the first year I would attend a language center in the morning and do my job in the afternoon. Because of the difficulties of making friends, I developed a nice tight friendship with my two other classmates: Zee and Sung-Min.

Zee was a 27 y/o Thai girl, with a darker skin color. She had long, wavy and thick hair, round face and a big and kind smile, and for an Asian girl, wide hips, giving her a distinctive plumb, round ass, complemented by a tiny waist and a flat stomach. Her breasts were larger than the average Chinese woman, showing large perky nipples when cold.

The other girl, Sung-Min was a 23 y/o Korean girl, who had a stockier body type than Zee. Thicker arms and legs and a larger butt too, but not as round as Zee's butt. She had smaller boobs than Zee, and a short, neck-length hairstyle. As most Koreans she had a flat face and small eyes hidden behind some rather fashionable large-frame glasses. She was only a tad bit shorter than Zee and had a fairer skin color.

We all used broken Chinese to communicate, since Zee's and Sung-Min's English was poor. While I got along fine with both, my relationship with Zee started to become deeper in early summer. Zee had boyfriend back in her province, and it seemed that it was a rather rocky relationship.

As autumn came by, I could tell that she was unhappy when talking about it. During this time, I started to develop feelings for Zee. However, I didn't want to complicate our friendship, so I was getting by with our daily interactions and my vivid imagination when masturbating thinking about her.

Throughout the summer, me and Zee gradually found ourselves spending more time together: making plans to go to parks, coffee shops, and just hanging out. It wasn't overly romantic, but from afar, it certainly looked like we were a couple. As far as I knew, she hadn't broken up with her boyfriend and I felt there was nothing to be gained asking about it.

The turning point came at the end of autumn, when Zee suggested that we go for the hot springs. We took the bus and arrived in an area packed with hotels. I was expecting something out of an anime episode: Lots of rocks and misty ponds with warm water, but instead, I saw a bustling street with hotels advertising their luxurious hot springs.

All hotels had pipes connecting to the hot springs which then pump the water into your own private room. Each room was divided into two large interior areas and a balcony. Closest to the balcony was the bedroom, while the other area was hot spring room, which included a shower, toilet and a large and deep well, with enough space for 4 people. The well was about 2.5' deep, but it had "seats" in it, so you could keep your head above water.

Zee went into the bathroom first and changed into a black bikini, while I put on my black shorts in the bedroom. I knocked on the door of the bathroom and Zee let me in. We open the faucet and we sat, waiting for the well to fill. We just talked about the usual school gossip, but Zee also mentioned that Sung-Min's demeanor had changed a bit.

I asked Zee for details, but she said it was something rather private, and having a semi-naked Thai girl made it easy to forget about it. We had talked for about 40 minutes and by this time the water level covered our chest, and I realized that we were sitting much closer than we were at the start.

We had gradually moved closer together without noticing it. As I moved closer to Zee, my leg touched hers, and I placed my hand on her right thigh, with the confidence of someone who knows (or sincerely hopes) that it won't be rejected. Zee quizzically looked at my hand on her thigh. I thought that I may have made the wrong move. Just as I was about to move my hand away, she confidently placed her hand on my semi-hard cock and gently squeezed it, whispering: "Is that all you want to touch?"

It was as if a switch has been flipped in my mind. With the overconfidence of someone who has masturbated into this moment dozens upon dozens of times, I shifted my body, facing Zee, and grabbed her hips with one hand while hugging her with my other hand and landed a small kiss on her lips.

It was everything I had hoped for and imagined in my mind for almost six months! Lasting just enough to feel the softness of her lips and her slow, warm breath. This one kiss gave way to another, and then another, and many more, each one more intoxicating than the last. And then, among these many pure, almost child-like kisses, I pushed my tongue against her teeth.

Well, she liked that! With the savagery of a sexually frustrated woman, she greeted my tongue, making an oral proclamation that she was the one in control. Her tongue commanded mine as a dancer, indicating clearly where and when to go. As this was happening, I could clearly feel her hand, surreptitiously fighting with the waistband of my shorts for the liberation of my very hard cock.

After she succeeded, my cock laid exposed in the warm water, pointing in Zee's direction, she took hold of my shaft and started moving her hand across the length of my penis from the base to the tip, and then tip to base. After a few minutes, she stopped at the tip of my cock and held it gently, placing her thumb on the tip, where she started drawing small circles on tip of my shaft, applying pressure on each motion.

I unconsciously stopped kissing her then and there, just to feel the unfiltered bliss of her touch. I couldn't focus on anything else other than the tip of my dick and how this woman was managing it and making it her property.

The sheer bliss of her touch, being so carefully stimulated, enjoying the passion of each movement, feeling the intoxicating warmth from her mouth, her body and the water covering my hard cock, knowing that beneath her gentle, lady-like movements laid a lustful desire to explore, experience and conquer my body for herself. I realize that if I didn't stop her, I would immediately cum, so I told her (well, almost begged to) her: "I want to see you on the bed". Zee nodded and said "Me too. Let's go".

As she was standing, I had yet another chance to appreciate the tight grip of the swimsuit's bottom on her round, plump ass. Almost instinctively, my hand reached to grab a handful, pressing tighter than necessary, showing to my nonexistent audience the quality of ass I was about to claim mine. Zee's eyes encountered mine, and a mischievous smile was drawn on her face. Her hand takes hold of mine, leading me outside the well.

Outside, I noticed my extremely obvious erection valiantly pointing at Zee. I could clearly how funny this was, and I hoped that Zee would walk away without looking behind, but she was more inquisitive than I hoped for and stared at my lower half, like a naughty girl seeing the mess she made --and being proud of it-. Upon seeing my cock at full length, Zee's eyes opened a bit, her mischievous smile widened.

The situation was embarrassing for sure, but I am not selfish when being the butt of the joke, and noticing the bump on her bikini, I made a strategic nipple-squeeze. A totally unexpected attack! Causing Zee's to drop her guard, laugh and cover her left boob fleeing, defeated, towards the bed.

On the little moments of privacy I had, I took off my trousers and dried myself a bit. I put on fresh underwear, and with a bit of effort, I focused and managed to lower my erection enough so I could at least manually point my dick downwards. Of course, I knew that as soon as I came out of the bathroom, my cock would fight for its liberty from my underwear, but in the meantime, I could pretend to have a certain level of civility.

As I came out of the bathroom, I saw Zee sitting on a towel, at the edge of the bed, drying her hair. As she moved her head downwards, I could see the tension of the bikini top fighting to hold her juicy, brown breasts, making cock rock hard again. She saw me staring, and nodded me to come to her side.

I wish I could say that everything that followed was a plan I had made after an intense training of porn and copious masturbation. It did help, but most of my fantasies and ideas went away once Zee's semi-naked body was in front of me. I was nervous to be honest. And while this was not the first time I had sex, I felt nervous because I didn't want to disappoint her.

For a moment, I started to panic playing my mind all possible negative scenarios, and after seeing the most egregious one, I lowered my gaze, and just openly said "I am sorry, I am happy but I'm also a bit nervous". Zee, the ever-patient semi-naked friend, rescued me from my own negativity and said, "I am also nervous, but let's have fun".

With that confidence boost, the remaining blood left my brain and went straight to my dick and balls. I kissed Zee again, just as passionately as before, but this time, I was the one taking the initiative. Lying in bed, kissing her, I allowed myself to freely explore the contours of her body. My hand moved all over her body, showing no respect for any bikini.

As I grabbed a handful of her breast, I immediately moved my hand under the fabric, freeing her nipple, but keeping it as my hostage, exploring how sensitive she was. Upon the initial gentle pinch, I felt how her breathing became deeper. "So that's how it is then" I thought, and then proceeded to very gently twist her nipple, which caused her to tread the fine line between pleasure and pain.

I moved my head, got rid of her top, and lay my head on her left breast, sucking a nipple while twisting the other. Her gasps of pleasure and surprise was all I needed the confirm how much was she enjoying it. I felt like a thief unlocking a safe to her orgasm: My tongue and fingers were the tools to make her gasp for more, guiding my next move, as she became more and more aroused.

I stopped sucking on her left boob and changed to right one, while I moved my hand to her belly, her hips, reaching the bottom part of the swimsuit. I moved my hand under her swimsuit, feeling a generous amount of pussy hair. My fingers cut through it, and with my middle finger I felt her juices, and started caressing her labia, spreading her juices all over her hairy pussy.

After making a mess on her pussy, I pushed my middle and ring fingers inside her vagina. Zee gasped, feeling just a tinge of pain. I gave her one more kiss, "It's okay, it's okay, I'll be gentle...." My fingers laid in her special warm place. Inside I felt the pressure of her vagina, giving me the signal to start moving my fingers, inside and outside, finding the right rhythm to match her breath. As I started doing this, Zee gasped for air, and then her panting started to match the motion of my fingers.

At first it was only her breath, but as my fingers moved more and more, I could see her entire body moving with my fingers, seeking my fingers for pleasure. Her arms started to grip my arm instead of me, and my hand movement had become so obvious that half of her sticky pussy laid bare, the swimsuit bottom barely hanging on to her ass, while I viciously fingered her, controlling her every motion via her pussy.

I started with two fingers, but as she became more and more aroused, I started to put my index finger and then my pinky finger. She was so aroused and so wet that it was enough to fist her, but sensing that she was about to come, I decided to slow down. I took my fingers and licked them, feeling the slightly salty flavor of Zee's pussy and that very distinctive but unique pussy smell. I liked it, and now I was hungry to taste the source itself.

Zee kept her eyes closed, trying to recover what little composure she had left, so I took this chance to move lower, keeping my hand on her sides, until I encountered the now trashed bottom of her swimsuit, wet with her pussy juices. I unceremoniously removed her bottom, pulling downwards, exposing all of her hairy and wet pussy. All her hairs were a mess due to my savage finger-fucking; I had ravaged her.

Zee immediately moved her hands covering her pussy, and with a genuine embarrassment said "No, please wait, I feel ashamed. I have so much hair in my special place". I moved my hands just under hers, feeling the small bed of messy hair and then our fingers crisscrossed. I kindly replied "Zee, I don't care about this. I need you right now. Please, allow me to kiss your special place".

Zee was still embarrassed, but as I pushed her hands away, she gave no further protests. I carefully pushed her so that she laid on her back, her legs were at the edge of the bed, while I kneeled in front of her. In front of me was the wet and messy pussy that I was about to eat.

I could see the juices flowing from her vagina, as well as her dilated clitoris just above. I wanted to taste her first, so I placed my face in front of her and started to gently lick her outer labia. While doing this, I also moved her legs closer, so I could have somewhere to rest my head. I moved my tongue from down to up and from left to right, just brushing her clit, as I moved from one side to the next, occasionally inserting as much of my tongue into her vagina, feeling the hair and her juices in my cheeks.

As I was doing this, I felt her legs and feet moving, her thighs closing, holding my head in her crotch, while both of her hands moved to the back of my head, pushing me towards her pussy. I licked and licked for as long as she wanted, hearing the muffled gasps of pleasure of this woman, using my tongue as a penis, penetrating her and occasionally -but very gently- sucking on her clit.

I heard more and more gasps and muffled screams, no longer in Chinese, but in Thai, I figured this was the time for her first orgasm. As she kept pushing my head towards her, I found a brief moment of respite and pushed her legs open, and moved my face away from her pussy and started to finger fuck her again, with the same intensity as before -her pussy was wet and ready for it, no need to be gentle now- but at the same time, I started to lick her clit.

The combination quickly took her to the moon, no more than a few minutes of my fingers in her vagina and my tongue in her clit and I felt her entire pelvis moving, her legs involuntarily closing around my head, her hands tightly griping the bed covers, and her entire body shivering, rocking me with her, while her screams of pleasure filled the room, and her pussy overflowed with pleasure and sex.

Zee had to take a moment; she was spent. Her face was red, and she was panting, her naked body laid next to mine. I closed my eyes for a bit, listening to her panting, feeling proud of myself that I was the one causing that. But then, I felt a small hand grabbing my cock and moving up and down; Zee was on her knees, crouching in front of my cock, while I laid on the bed. I asked her "You don't want to take a rest?" she stopped for a bit and said to me "I don't want to be selfish".

Fine enough for me! And with this, she proceeded to push my cock towards me while she moved her face downwards and placed my entire ball sack on her mouth. I never had felt this before, but she was somehow sucking all or almost all of my ball sack with her mouth while her hand moved up and down along my penis. "Fuck, this shit is good" I thought, I felt how she was moving my balls in her mouth with her tongue, paying attention to one, and then moving to the other, while gently pulling my cock.

After she finished sucking my balls, her tongue kept touching my ball sack, and then she proceeded to slowly move her tongue (and her entire head) from my balls to the tip of my rock-hard cock. As she did this, I made eye contact with her. I couldn't believe how much of a slut Zee was. I was going to have to give her more cock than I had planned. As she reached the tip, she looked at my red, fat cock and kissed the tip, brushing her hair from her face, and then proceeded to swallow as much of my cock as she could, moving her head up and down.

As she took a break to breath, I saw the drool that connected her mouth with my cock, and I moved towards the center of the bed, I grabbed her hand and brought her with me. Her face was still close to my cock, so I asked her to keep sucking me. But as she was blowing me, I grabbed her right leg, and brought her ass closer and closer to my face. I laid on my back, while I brought Zee's fat ass towards my face. Zee diligently kept sucking my cock and playing with my balls while I brough her ass towards my face.

I spread her cheeks with my hands, and I saw her wet pussy (which I was now, well acquainted with) as well as her butthole, surrounded by a bit of hair. But I could still feel the scent of her pussy calling me, so I went again and pushed my face towards her vagina and ate her again. As I ate her, I could her the muffling sound of pleasure coming from my crotch, it was so hot!

It made me start to move my crotch towards her face, testing how much could she hold while I ate her pussy and occasionally played with her butthole. I was not the only one playing, and I soon noticed her crotch moving backwards, rocking against my face smothering me with her pussy. I licked and moved my face everywhere up her crotch and ass. I spread those cheeks like the gospel and found salvation on that pussy.

Feeling again the urge to come, I gently moved Zee to my side. I can see her drool all over her cheeks, as well as in my cock and balls. Zee clearly loves oral, but now it's time for me to fuck her. As she laid on her back, I grabbed a pillow and put it under her ass. I grabbed her knees and pushed them towards her body, fully exposing herself to me, no longer ashamed of her pussy, her asshole, the drool on her face or her pussy juices overflowing in her thigh and ass.

This is a woman who wants cock right now and I'm going to give it to her. I get closer to her and easily insert my hard cock into her. As my penis is inside, she closes her eyes, feeling herself full, I love to see her this way, and I move closer to kiss her and to make love to her.

As I'm kissing her, I grabbed her legs, placing them on my back, she understands, and she tightens her grip. As I'm doing this, I start to fuck her, first slowly and deliberately, moving my hips a little to the sides, a bit different on each motion, I can feel and hear the clap-clap-clap of our skin, and how its increasing in speed.

As I do this, I see Zee's expression to be more and more lost, feeling overwhelmed with pleasure, feeling each and every ram of my fat, hard cock into her hairy pussy, feeling overwhelmed by her own moans of pleasure, feeling her nipples being twisted while having a full fat cock up in her pussy.

I start to go faster and harder, placing my hands on her shoulders and pushing downwards every time I push forwards with my hips, so that she's feeling all of my cock. Her grip on my back is tightening, her legs start to cramp, and her gasp for air, come faster and harder, and when she can't control anymore, she screams! Loudly, grabbing me to keep me close, I can feel her pulsating pussy on my cock, asking for more, the shivers from her legs, her pussy, her breasts and her face as she reached one more orgasm. But we're not done yet.

As Zee lays recovering, her reasoning is almost nonexistent. She's my toy now, and I intend to fully take advantage of it. I took Zee and pushed her to her side, so that she was laying on her stomach. I grabbed her hips and indicated her to be on fours. She quickly understood and she waited for my command, before starting, I wanted to give one last check, so I spread her ass again and made one swift lick on her ravaged pussy. It was mine now.

As her ass laid exposed, I pushed my cock in her pussy, while having ample view of Zee's fat ass. As I continue ramming, I could hear Zee's panting, and I could see how her ass moved with each and every movement of my pelvis. I grabbed it with my both hands, asserting that it was mine and mine only, and for no reason, as the speed and strength of my thrust increased, I slapped her ass and heard her moan.

12