A Hot Spring Date with My Classmate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This gave me even more energy, and I grabbed a handful of her long wavy hair, making a makeshift ponytail, which I used to pull her head, and arching her back, making me push even harder and faster into her pussy. With each thrust I could see the pleasure and bliss in her face, I dropped her hair and cupped both of her breasts, keeping her closer to me.

Her face was next to mine, and I could feel her panting right next to my ear. I kissed her while I pushed myself with each and every thrust, feeling how she was getting closer to another orgasm, I decided to play with her, and get her almost there, but not allowing her to climax. As she was almost reaching it, I stopped, and in that moment, she lost her strength and crashed into the bed, lying flat, tired and gasping for air, while I stayed with her, with my cock still fully inside her wet pussy.

I was almost there, too, I was about to come, but I wanted to come together with her. I kissed her on the cheek and told her: "Zee, I want you to cross your legs, I want you really tight, ok?" she just did as I commanded, and I felt how her vagina held my cock just a bit tighter.

I started slow, but I knew Zee was getting tired, so I quickly ramped up the speed, I could feel her legs once more moving by themselves, her, while I once again, pushed her shoulders downwards, at the same time as I thrust my cock towards her ravaged pussy.

Each and every thrust made me come closer and closer, I could almost feel my cum about to come, I said "Zee, I want to come together, come with me please!", and as I finished saying, I felt the cramp on her legs, her hands grabbing the bedsheets, while she bit the pillow, trying to get a sense of control over her own animal desire for my cock!

Amids this pure chaos of bliss, sweat and gasps, I came hard in her, I felt at least 4 big spurts of white, thick heavy cum completely filling Zee's pussy. I felt my cum enveloping my stiff cock, while Zee lay shivering on her stomach, tired as if she had been running the entire day.

I kissed her on the cheek, and I thanked her for making me feel so good. As I removed myself from her, I saw her pussy overflowing with my cum. I grabbed a towel and cleaned it a bit while I lay on my back. Zee moved towards me and kissed me once more. I grabbed my phone and set up an alarm 45 minutes before the time we had reserved ended. I kissed Zee again and we both slept.

12