A Hot Summer's Night Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, YES!" Jaime moaned, as her tits were a pendulum back and forth beneath her, moving to each hard thrust of my sister. She gripped my cock hard at that point and shouted, "I'm cumming!" Her body shook in a second, violent orgasms, inarticulate noises escaped her lips as she could barely control herself. Her breathing quickened to short bursts, I was almost afraid she would hyperventilate. Val eased her thrusting letting the orgasms wash over her body.

I moved positions at that point, sliding down the bed, under my wife. Val popped her fake cock out of Jaime as I pulled her up towards me, allowing her to mount me. Jaime moved a leg over me and reached down to my cock, guiding it into her stretched, wet pussy. I slid in easily as Jaime started to slowly grind her hips back and forth, just moving me around inside her. Behind her, I could see Val unstrapping her cock and moving to the side of the bed.

I was laying flat on the bed as my wife started moving up and down with more purpose. My sister climbed onto the bed next to me and in one motion, swung her leg over my head, facing my wife, and clamped her dripping pussy down on to my face. My wife gave no indication that having Val on me in such a way was upsetting, if anything, I thought she quickened her pace on me. So, I reached up with my arms, wrapping them around Val, pulling her body down on me and drove my tongue into her sweet pussy.

"Oh God yes!" I heard Val say as I started sucking on her clit, her hips moving slowly to my actions. I sucked harder on her sensitive nub and Val was driving her hips onto me with more purpose. At the same time, I could feel my wife shift a bit, forcing my cock in at a different angle, hitting her G-spot more directly. It was a position we have used many times to get her off. The angle also forced her to lean more forward towards my sister, and I more fully understood the change of position when I heard Val say, "Oh yes Jaime, suck my tits!"

My wife was sucking on my sister's tits as she continued to grind down on me. I was working furiously on Val's engorged clit, and each of us was trying to stay in rhythm of the other. Wanting to see just how kinky my sister was, I moved my head backwards to allow my tongue to get to her sensitive asshole. I ran my tongue around her hole and I could hear Val mumble, "Ooo...yes!" Well, that confirmed it, something to file away for later.

I wanted to get my sister off, as promised, so I moved back to her clit, and starting sucking and licking with determined purpose. I felt Val's legs tighten a bit and I knew I was getting her close, so I worked harder and faster. At the same time, Jaime started moving more urgently down on to me, and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. It turns out, Val was the first to explode, as fluid poured from her pussy, over my face as I got her to a strong orgasm, "FUCK!" was all she could manage to scream. Jaime was next as I sensed her latching on to Val and she screamed with pleasure as she came for the third time, both women holding on to each other for support as each of their orgasms washed over them. Finally, a few seconds later, I emptied my balls for the second time today, this time into my wife. With my sister still situated directly on my head, my screams of pleasure were muffled as I shot burst after burst into my wife, cum starting to leak out of her, over my cock.

Once the orgasms passed, Val climbed off my head and collapsed on the bed next to me, her head settled on my shoulder, breasts nestled against my arm, her hand on my chest. Jaime just laid down on top of me, exhausted, head on the opposite shoulder as her body pressed down on me, my cock softening still inside her. Only our heavy breathing could be heard for many minutes, I think maybe Val even drifted off to sleep for a bit.

I was the first to speak, "Well, that was fun," I understated.

Jaime smiled and moved her head enough to kiss me softly on the lips. I got a sense she was completely satisfied with the days events.

Val didn't move but added to the conversation, "Can we do this again sometime?"

Jaime chuckled softly, before responding, "Sure."

We each drifted off to sleep within moments of each other.