A Hot Summer's Night Ch. 03 - Illustrated

Story Info
Brad and Val continue their incest adventures, wife watching.
7k words
4.57
506.9k
92

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Apologies for the delay in my stories, I have been working on updating my illustrative capabilities with a new 3d Rendering system. It has taken some time to get up to speed, acquire assets, practice, etc. This ended up putting my writing on the back burner for a while as I figured out how to move forward.

My plan going forward is to release written stories and graphical stories like this one here on Literotica. I may focus more on the graphical stories, which will take longer. I am not sure yet. I have a couple of series going, with a few more ideas in the works.

Let me know what you think of the graphics quality and what you would like to see going forward.

Story Note: This story picks up from the end of Hot Summer's Night 2.

*

Early Sunday morning I began to stir from my surprisingly dream-free slumber. Not quite reaching the point of full awareness, I could sense my wife Jaime was already in the getting up stage. I rolled over to face her, and she happened to be staring right at me, a sly half-grin appearing on her face. I guess that put one of my concerns to bed, no pun intended, after our threesome tryst last night with my sister. You see, last night, my sister and I conspired, and succeeded, in getting my wife into a threesome. With my sister and I already crossing over the taboo incest line a couple of times already, getting my wife involved seemed like a naughty next step. My wife isn't really in to women, but I thought if she got caught up in the moment she would go with the flow. That is basically what happened, with my sister and I teaming up on her, she with a strap-on, which ultimately led to my sister sitting hard on my face while I got her and my wife, who was riding me at the time, off. But I digress.

Back to Sunday morning and catching that naughty glimpse in my wife's grin that washed away any concerns I might have had about her having next-day remorse. We never had a chance to speak about the threesome last night, as after a quick shower, with both of us exhausted, we drifted off to a very restful sleep, at least I did anyway. I could see from the gleam in her eye that she enjoyed herself and the sexual evolution she went through last night. I had talked about the details of fucking my sister with her, which was originally her idea anyway, and this was the first chance she had of seeing me actual interact with my sister physically. I thought she might get jealous, but I didn't see any of that last night. Before that moment, Jaime had said on more than one occasion that I couldn't be with another woman, which was fine really, but for some reason she seemed more than OK with me being with my sister. We were going through a fun sexual evolution of sorts and I enjoyed pushing the boundaries with her, and we were both still madly in love and committed to each other. So overall, we were in a good place. But once again, I digress.

"Well that was fun last night," she managed to grossly understate while laying on her side, head propped up with her hand.

"I would agree," I remarked still quite sleepy.

"A couple of firsts for me last night, kissing another woman, being fucked by a strap-on, sucking on your sister's big breasts," she smiled with the memory.

"You going to switch teams now?" I teased.

"Oh no, I like men and cock, particularly yours way too much. I don't really think I could ever go down on another woman, but I kinda liked playing with her boobs," she added with a coy smile.

"Boobs are fun," I agreed, ever the eloquent conversationalist.

Thinking back on the moment, I asked, "Is that why you got so turned on when you were riding me at the end, playing with my sister's tits?"

She thought about it for a moment and then disagreed, "No. It was seeing her sitting on your face."

Even in my sleepy state I was sure a look of pure amazement was on my face. Jaime seemed pretty lost in thought and not ready to elaborate, so I pressed, "You were turned on seeing us together? I was concerned your jealous nature of me would have gotten the better of you. I mean, we've talked about what happened between my sister and I, but I figured you would not actually want to see it."

Jaime smiled, "I know, right? No, there was something so erotic and naughty about seeing a brother and a sister together sexually. It reminds me of Flowers in the Attic from back in school. Though tragic, the brother and sister being together in that story always intrigued me. I haven't really thought of it until now honestly, and actually seeing it, even briefly, was a turn on. I am not sure why."

"I see," was all my sleepy, sophisticated brain could manage to add, as tiredness began to pull at my eyes again.

"I am awake, so I thought I would go to the gym for my Zumba class," she said stepping out of bed.

"OK," I answered drifting off.

I could hear Jaime getting dressed as I drifted in and out of a light sleep. When she kissed me on the cheek, I awoke with a groggy smile.

"Sorry to wake you Love! See you in a bit. Don't do anything too crazy, you need to save some strength for me later," and off she went.

I puzzled that last statement in my mind for a few seconds, wondering what she meant. Was she implying something? My mind was wide awake now and I realized I wasn't going to get back to sleep, so I decided to get up and see what my sister was up to, maybe she would be up by now.

My wife and sister filled me in on the details of what happened next later in the day, but I will include them here for continuity.

After Jaime left the bedroom and headed downstairs, she ran into my sister in the kitchen, who apparently was also an early riser this morning. Valerie was getting some coffee and looking for something to eat when Jaime walked in.

"Hey there," Jaime called to Val cheerily.

"Hey! Where you off to?" Val replied turning to face her.

When I heard about the tone of this conversation, it relieved my second doubt which was the two of them being awkward with each other the next day. Given the ease of this conversation and what happened next it seemed to signal a big no on that.

My sister Val was wearing a silk robe, and that's it. Blue eyes, blond hair and big round boobs covered by a thin silk layer cut quite the enticing figure. Jaime seemed to take it all in stride, but she admitted to me later that night that she was checking out my sister's tits jiggling free and naturally under that silk robe. That's a woman after my own heart.

"I am going to the gym," Jaime replied, grabbing some water from the fridge.

"In that?" Val responded with a question.

Jaime was wearing a tight blue blouse that molded to her also braless breasts. Her bosom was also letting gravity and physics play all sorts of wonderous visual tricks for a Neanderthal like me. Too bad I wasn't there to witness it, but I still had enough visual memories from last night to last me a while.

Jaime's sexy form did not escape Val's attention either, "Not exactly gym attire, I can see every curve of your tits." The lasted added with a sly wink.

"My gym stuff is in the car," Jaime replied, playfully swatting away a wandering hand of Val that was reaching out to cop a feel.

"Good thing, you were going to give some of those folks at the gym quite a sexy eyeful in that," Val was staring at Jaime at this point.

"I'm sure..." was all Jaime could get out as she turned away from Val. Val read something inviting in that look and reached out with both hands to wrap Jaime in a hug, pulling her in, her back pressing Val's full, soft breasts. Jaime could feel Val's large nipples harden and press into her. Val reached around Jaime's waist, pulling her tighter and moving her mouth down to Val's, who didn't resist. The two sisters-in-law kissed, pressings their lips softly together before desire took control and Val's tongue was aggressively circling Jaime's in an erotic dance. Val's right hand cupped Jaime's breast softly brushing over her hard nipple, but Jaime had other plans and finally broke away, spinning to escape Val's grasp.

"I am going to be late," Jaime smiled trying to gather herself, "But, that was a nice good morning." Picking up her water she quickly headed to the side door and called back over her shoulder, "I should be gone an hour or so, don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Val cocked her heads questioningly as Jaime headed out the door. "I wonder what she meant by that," Val whispered to herself as she tried to calm down from the moment and started back at the fridge, foraging for food.

It was only a few minutes after Jaime left that I slowly trundled down the stairs to the kitchen. The sight of my sister stopped me in my tracks. Val was bending over picking up a spoon she dropped, her side profile was to me. I could see her breasts hanging down, pressing against the silk fabric of her robe, her nipples cutting large dents in the otherwise, smooth surface. I could feel my cock stirring instantly and my mind travelled down all sorts of naughty paths.

"Now that is a nice sight to greet me in the morning," I announced me presence, entering the kitchen.

Val leaned back up and I watched with erotic fascination as her breasts bounded and swayed until finally coming to prominent rest tightly against the silk fabric. Neanderthal, remember?

Val caught me looking at her with a lustful eye and she moved her arms to cover herself, albeit not very well.

"That's no way for a brother to look at her sister," Val responded with mock outrage.

I freely admit that my mind can take me to some very naughty places, but I know my sister a little better now and I wasn't buying her act.

"Come now Val, I think we both know that you are just as bad as me, if not worse, when it comes to what's going on in your head," I moved closer.

She had been rather conservative over the past few years, however since we first breached that incest barrier a couple of weeks ago, her mind and attitude has been just as openly naughty as my own, pressing for more and more taboo moments together. Which worked well for my wife and I as we pulled her into our sexual maelstrom.

Val tried to respond but before she could speak, HoI moved quickly to her and she could only yelp as I pulled her to me, her hand coming up to my face softly, as I pressed my awakening cock, un-mistakenly against her.

"Well, something else seems to be getting an early start on the day," she laughed, but didn't move away.

I couldn't resist her smile, and blue eyes with the way they were looking at me, as I pulled her towards me in a deep, passionate kiss. After a minute Val broke the kiss and spun away, once again playing hard to get.

"I am not that easy, you know," she tried to be firm, slipping from my grip, but the lustful look on her face gave away her thoughts.

"I am not suggesting your easy Val, but the look on your face and hard nipples almost poking through that silk give you away," I countered, moving closer, playing along with her game.

"Well, maybe I am cold," she weakly replied, putting her arms around herself. "It's not like that tent in your shorts is inconspicuous either."

"I am pretty sure we are both thinking the same thing. Heck, I think even Jaime wants it to happen, she made some off-hand comment about not using all my strength," I offered, stepping ever nearer.

Val smiled, "Yeah, she said something to me about not doing something she wouldn't," she replied as she turned back towards me.

I took Val into my arms again and pulled her against my body, meeting no faux resistance this time. Val moved her lips towards mine with a sensual purpose, as I slipped a hand under the soft fabric of her robe, running my fingers lightly over her full breast. I moved over her smooth flesh until hitting the thick, hard nub of her erect nipple. Val sighed deeply as I lightly pinched the sensitive tip between my thumb and finger and pulled slightly. Our lips met in a soft, romantic kiss as I continued fondling her with firm, but gentle squeezes. Our last encounter together was a quick, lust filled fuck, while this had the feel of a more romantic coupling.

Neither Val, nor I, knew at that moment we were being watched. I found out later when my wife and Val told me Jaime had been waiting for us to hook up, as it seemed that this was a setup of sorts by Jaime. She never left for the gym that morning and rightly guessed, or more accurately hoped, that Val and I would end up together in some way. Jaime told me later that the sight of my sister sitting on my face last night really opened a sexual door she didn't know was there. The thought of me being with another woman was an instant turn-off, but the thought, and sight, of me with my sister turned her on deeply. The combination of something so "wrong" with the knowledge that my sister was essentially, safe, seemed to strike a very naughty, sexual nerve for her. She told me her dreams last night were filled with me and my sister doing all sorts of carnal things, and she woke up so horny but with one thought in her mind. She wanted to see it actually happen. She admitted her little comments were intentional, but she had a pretty good idea if she left us alone, my sister and I would go at it eventually. And she was right, we did. We just didn't realize at that moment that we had an audience in Jaime, she was watching from the side door, her body and mind afire at seeing us seduce each other until finally committing.

Back inside, after making out with my sister for a few minutes, I spun Val around, so I could use both handles to fondle her large breasts. Jaime was right, my sister has amazing tits, and the feel of the silk over the softness of her breasts was an intoxicating tactile combination. I made sure to tease her sensitive, hard nipples, which she clearly loves, causing her to breathe heavily with sexual pleasure. Kissing her ear and neck softly, I pressed my hardness against her back and I could feel my cock settle in the crack of her ass. Subconsciously I was making slow, purposeful thrusts against her and she reacted by pushing back against me encouraging me to continue.

I spun her back around to face me and pulled at her robe open, freeing her large breasts from their silky confines. I dropped my mouth to her large nipples and sucked hard, my tongue moved around the tip in my mouth. Val gasped with pleasure as I moved from breasts to breast, taking as much of their softness into my mouth as I could.

After a few minutes of sucking on my sisters' tits, she pulled my head off her breast and stared into my eyes with smoldering desire.

"Lick my pussy!" she demanded.

Not waiting for a response, she swung her leg up and rested her foot on the counter, exposing her full body to me. I could feel her hands applying gentle but firm pressure on my shoulders, encouraging me downward. Not wanting to disappoint my demanding sister, I a dropped to my knees in front of her and was quickly driving my tongue inside her dripping pussy.

"Oh my God, yes! Suck on my clit," she begged.

Val's pussy was dripping wet as I ran my tongue around the inside of her opening before finally moving to the sensitive bud of her clit. I could feel her body tense as I teased her clit with my tongue gently at first, building up the pressure, before sucking it hard into my mouth.

Val squealed in pleasure as I focused on sucking her exposed clit.

"I can't believe my brother is the best pussy eater!" Val breathed between moans of pleasure. Her body writhed with arousal as I continued working on her pussy with my tongue, both of my hands tried to steady her by holding her ass.

At one point I looked up as my sister was kneading both of her breasts hard, pinching her nipples between thumb and finger and pulling the nipple away from her body. It was so erotic tasting her sweet pussy while looking up and watching her pleasure her breasts and nipples.

Outside, Jaime was sexually overwhelmed by what she was seeing and was furiously fingering her pussy and pulling on her nipples as she watched me sucking my sister's pussy. My wife knew exactly how my mouth felt down there and used those feelings to help draw herself closer to orgasm. Jaime had to lean up against the house to keep herself steady, all the while trying to focus on what she watched happening in the kitchen.

I could sense my sister getting close to orgasm, so I stopped briefly to lift her up on to the counter, so she could sit and enjoy the moment better. When I lifted her to the counter Val spread her legs wide, giving me full access to her. I did not disappoint her, as I was quickly back at her pussy, driving my tongue into her as far as I could before pulling out and moving over her swollen clit. I focused there, sucking it into my mouth and swirling my tongue around it with purpose. I could feel her body shake and hear Val's moans in reaction to my tongue, which encouraged me to continue where I was.

My sister's erratic breathing and moaning was reaching a crescendo as I focused fully on her clit. I wanted to get her off now, so I looked up at her as I moved my tongue faster over her clit, drawing out the orgasm in a powerful explosion.

"FUCK!" Val screamed as her body convulsed with explosive pleasure as warm, sweet fluid dripped from her vagina.

I continued to lick her softly, taking in her sweet flavor and trying to extend her orgasm as long as possible. Val's body wriggled in pleasure for a few more moments before I stopped and stood up in front of her. Her juices soaking my mouth and chin. Somewhere outside, Jaime had brought herself to her own orgasm, while having witnessed the taboo sight of her husband eating his sister's pussy.