All Comments on 'A Hot Summer's Night Ch. 03 - Illustrated'

by DarkBreezly

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty good story, but the ending doesn't bode well for me.

I have to commend you on your wonderful illustrations and the sex scene was absolutely great between both siblings with his wife watching. However, as having another guy in a relationship with them is really not my thing, I have to admit that I really didn't like the ending and where it is going. I would have loved to see a scene between his wife, sister and himself, but I think it will sadly devolve into another orgy thing. Of course, that is just my views and I get that we don't have at all the same opinion there, seeing as it is a huge turn off for me to see two guys naked together ( and yes I am a female ^^ ).

I would say that it was pretty exciting while it lasted, and it told me a lot about my own fantasies, but I will have, to my regret, to stop after this one as I am really not into including another guy ( again it is weird for me to basically have a typical guy's fantasy, but I can't help it ), and I wish you good luck in your future endeavours !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Top quality animation and super hot story.. hoping to see a similar chapter in the latina housewife series as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
impressive

graphics so good I have yet to read story. 5 stars for graphics

DarkBreezlyDarkBreezlyover 5 years agoAuthor
Story direction

I actually do not know where the story will lead until I start building it. I have a number of ideas and whatever feels the best I will work on, so I do take suggestions. I think an interplay between the three of them will be next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding job

Outstanding job I have been around here for many years and I have to say this is the best illustrated story I have ever read on literotica, or anywhere else. Keep it up, we want more. 5 stars!!!!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 5 years ago
I thought your first effort was astounding

What comes after astounding? I'm sure I don't know.

So yes. Each chapter is well worth the wait, and I will wait.

Excellent seems so insignificant a word to describe what you have done.

I thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Definitely More

After reading your prequel, definitely add in Brad & Val's cousin Julie to the mix and then her brother. Then during a girls night out have Jody join Julie, Jaime and Val in a lesbian four way with the girls convincing Jody to get a divorce, possibly after finding her husband cheating on her with a woman from his work. Then add in Jaime's sister (please make her single) with her first pulling a train in a lesbian five way and then eating Brad's cum out of her sister Jaime's pussy while Brad fucks her. Add in some ass play with some double penetration with one of the gals using the strap-on or Brad and his cousin double teaming the girls, or better yet make them airtight with the strap-on being used as a third cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope

Nop

Not

believable!

SchakaSchakaover 5 years ago
Excellent!

The story is erotic and engaging! The renders show skill and patience! Keep up the good work.

I use Daz 3D so i know the effort it takes to get a realistic, well lit render~

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!!!

Great story and fabulous pictures. I can't wait for the next installment when wife get's involved with both brother and sister. You are up there with Stocking lover stories. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story

Excellent story and graphics! Keep up the good work!

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 5 years ago
A SCREAMER!!!

So well written and such graphic pictures and words! Never enough - and even more potential fucking! YES! A true tension relieving series! OMGG!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well done

Amazing job. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Really good and hot story. I really loved the pictures. They alone kept me hard and added to the story I really enjoyed myself. More please Sir.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

Your illustrations are the hottest and most realistic drawings I've seen on this website. Coupled with your smoking hot writing, I think this story will end up in the Hall of Fame for the Illustrated category. Five stars and a favorite point!

cruiser_2015cruiser_2015over 5 years ago
Brilliant.

Great story, penis-straining pictures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great progress on the illustrations

You started you put a lot of effort into learning the illustration program, and it shows. Fantastic improvement from the first to second chapter. You are destined to dominate this category. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cyn

The graphics are a wonderful addition to your story. More!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best of the best

Illustration and story are awesome.

CagsgtCagsgtabout 5 years ago
Superb

I wasn’t sure about the incest side of things but one must make an informed opinion so I read the 1st one the the 2nd, then 3rd.

Excellent story, and the illustrations were perfect with the narrative.

Hugely entertaining

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 5 years ago
I love this series

I hope it goes on a long time.

I just love your illustrations.

Do you explain somewhere what you use and how you use it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Five omg

Awesome illustrations. Keep it up

Ryanwood405Ryanwood405about 4 years ago

Does ch . 2 have an illustrated version ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
unbelievable

Somebody said,"nope, not believable.". This is what I find so unbelievable

Imagine a man reading great fantasy and looking for reality! Wow!

Great writing. Please keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good level of caring.

1. Story is great, especially at the high level of caring.

2. Good growth of relation with Val.

3. Good that Jaime was turned on and liked husband's fucking with his sister, Val.

4. Enticing possibility of cousin and wife's fucking with cousin.

5. Future: get Val and Jaime sex with each other BEFORE cousin arrives.

6. Then husband, Val and Jaime.

7. Then Jaime and cousin while Val and husband watch.

Graphics

Perfect graphics both as skill and as clear portrayal of emothions.

Write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great illustrations, such great quality

great illustrations, such great quality

GinaHGinaHalmost 4 years ago
great illustrations

the illustrations add so much detail to the story, my fantasies now include Brad's insatiable monster driving me crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing

Longshnks69Longshnks69over 1 year ago

Loving this series, an appreciate the effort put into those renders as starting to use DAZ myself. Those are good ones your have done, and think they add to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice, I think I got the idea now.

Lancs50Lancs5011 months ago

A great story of family play along with awesome graphis.

norcal62norcal625 months ago

Excellent graphics that amp up the text. Figures are impressively life-like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous