A Hot Summer's Night Ch. 04 - Illustrated

Story Info
Jaime and sister-in-law Val take a moment alone to explore.
7.1k words
4.58
408.9k
77

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkBreezly
DarkBreezly
637 Followers

Author's Note 1: This story continues the Hot Summer Night's series, so if you are new to the series, I suggest starting at the beginning if you want to get all the details about how we ended up here.

Also, I am working on getting faster at creating these illustrated stories, but I cannot speed up render times (about 30-40min per image). I am trying to improve setup time, but I am a bit nitpicky in my images now, trying to avoid shadows, collisions, etc that bring down the quality of an image. Not to mention trying to improve my composition. Just trying to get better overall. All of this takes time and effort, so for the moment, there are some delays between stories as I figure out how to maximize quality and content. As an example, there are 38 pics in this story, which take about an hour each to create and render, so it is time consuming. If you have any thoughts about what you prefer, more story/less images or more images/less story, or even more story/more images, let me know. I will say, writing this story was very difficult as I created the images a month ago and have struggled wrapping the story around it. Future stories I will go back to writing first and then illustrating as it was a bit frustrating trying to get this one complete. Interested to read your comments.

Author's Note 2: This story has been pending since Feb 26th, so I resubmitted and compressed images. I hope this finally makes it through.

For now, on to the story.

A week has passed since my last tryst with my sister (*Chapter 3). In that time, my wife and I have had some very intense love making sessions. I honestly did not know what to expect after my wife told me she was spying on my sister and I when we fucked that morning a week ago. I was a bit apprehensive at first, but when she described how turned-on she was by what she saw, it seemed to open a new door in our relationship and sexual experiences. All that sexual energy and potential has played out in the bedroom with my wife becoming much more vocal and aggressive when we have sex. We have always had a great sex life, and my wife was always a bit animated, but ever since I left her fuck another guy and she let me fuck my sister, things have escalated for the better.

For example, I could never have imaged my wife saying to me as she rode my cock, in her words, "I bet you can't wait to stick your cock in your sister's pussy again!" Or, "I loved watching you suck on your sister's big tits!"

As you can probably imagine, it has been quite a week for me. To be fair, yes, I couldn't wait to be with my sister again, but she was certainly no substitute for my wife. The taboo nature of the relationship has heightened the experience, but everything starts and stops with Jaime, and as a benefit, we have enjoyed each other over and over again. The events of the past few weeks have only brought us closer together. I was pleasantly surprised by the turn my wife had taken into this naughtier side, how she seemingly has fully embraced this new life style. I will certainly take advantage of it whenever I can.

Another surprising turn occured during this week which I found quite interesting and leads directly to this story. I noticed my wife spending a little more time on her computer than usual, which wasn't a concern, more a curiosity. Because I work from home, I had the opportunity to scratch that curious itch when my wife went to work. All our electronic devices are open to each other, no secrets, so I wasn't concerned she was living some secret double life. I did, however, want to know what was capturing her attention so much. I opened her Apple laptop and after a few minutes of trying to figure out how to make the fucking scroll bar work, I dug in to her internet history.

Holy shit. Never in a million years would I have imagined finding what I did. My wife was watching porn, a lot of porn. More specifically lesbian porn. More specific still, big breasted blondes' lesbian porn. Hours and hours of girls going at it with each other in the shower, close ups of girls sucking on each other's tits, lesbian gang bangs, strap on fucking, on and on. Jaime has never been in to women, like ever. So, this change of pace was a complete shock to me. Sure, my sister and I surprised her with a threesome, but I only imagined that as a one-time thing to get her on board with the whole incest thing and at best a curiosity. I didn't think it would become what I could only describe in that moment as an obsession. Also, in that moment, I realized how hard my cock was thinking about her in those situations. This definitely has potential.

I didn't say anything to Jaime when she got home from work as I didn't want to spook her. I figure I could play with this information a bit and drop innuendos here and there to see what she what she was really thinking. It was possible this was just a curiosity afterall, as she never mentioned going that way, so I didn't want her to feel self-conscious.

"Any plans for the weekend? You know I am supposed to head over to the game store Friday night?" I asked Jaime.

"Your sister mentioned something about getting the girls together for dinner or something," she responded.

"Or something? Is that code for a lesbian gangbang?" I asked, tongue firmly in cheek.

"You wish," was her only response.

"Yes. Yes, I do wish, very much so," I playfully retorted as I slipped in behind her and reached around to fondle her breasts. I do that a lot, play with her breasts. I may be a child, but I do love women's breasts, and my wife's are amazing. I can't help myself but let my hands wander when she is near.

Jaime purred a little as I felt her nipples harden. "No Love, I do not expect a lesbian gangbang, you know I love cock," she added, if a little bit unconvincingly.

"You sure seemed to like my sister's tits the other night when we surprised you. Sucking on those big nipples," I decided to take a chance on pushing the conversation.

Not having it, Jaime quickly added, "Your sister is hot, I will give you that, but I don't think I could make that a regular thing, sorry," she said as she spun out of my grasp.

"Hmmm. I am not convinced," I pressed on.

Jaime smiled at me and then moved close to give me a kiss before heading off to work. "You keep on dreaming Love," she offered as she headed out.

Oh, I will. I will indeed. I reached for my phone to call my sister. Conspiring quickly ensued.

Friday finally arrived and, based upon my earlier discussion with my sister, I knew that plans may have changed a bit for the evening. I decided to play it completely innocent when I asked, "You still going out with the girls tonight?"

Jaime frowned slightly in response, "No, the other girls couldn't make it tonight so the whole girls night event is off."

"Oh, that's too bad," I replied in my best disappointed voice. I knew full well the evenings original plans were off. I had called my sister right after Jaime left for work and told her what I found Jaime looking at. I wasn't sure, but I thought I heard my sister moan with pleasure when I filled her in. After some back and forth on minor details, she then informed me that she was going to fuck my wife on Friday night. I smiled into the phone and told her, I would expect nothing less.

"What are you going to do?" I asked innocently.

"Val is going to come over and we are going to make dinner and hang out," Jaime replied, and gave me an expectant look, waiting for me to make some dirty comment.

But I was not going to give her the expected response, something about hoping they would be hooking up. Instead I just added, "Ah, that's too bad Babe. It won't be as fun I guess."

Eyeing me suspiciously, Jaime responded, "No, probably not." She eyed me closely, looking for some other reaction to final show.

"I don't know how late I will be, so don't wait up for me," I avoided the topic, and I wanted to let her know not to worry about me coming back early. I had totally planned on coming back early, but I wasn't going to let her know that. Just in case.

"I don't think I will be home when you get back from work, so have fun tonight," I ended, in all honesty. Jaime left for work.

The entire day I was mentally playing with myself, picturing all sorts of lesbian adventures between my wife and sister. I learned recently that when my sister Val puts her mind to it, she gets what she wants. I have observed her being much more dominant of late, so I wondered if she was going through her own sexual evolution. I wouldn't mind, I have had a few fantasies of my sister dominating me, honestly. For now, my wife gets to be in her crosshairs, and I was having fun imagining how that was going to go.

Jaime got home from work and spent a great deal of time getting ready, more so than a typical visit would require. She decided upon a sexy little black dress and her typical lack of panties and high heels. Very fuckable. I had already left the house by the time Jaime got home, so I didn't have a chance to see her getting ready, but if I did, I would have thought she was excited for the evening's potential. Jaime had picked up a few bottles of my sister's favorite champagne, another tell-tale sign of what may have been in Jaime's plans.

The evening arrived quickly, and Val arrived wearing a very tight, faux-leather pink top and no obvious bra. It was obvious because her large nipples were already starting to poke through the material, that Val would admit later she loved because it felt like someone was constantly rubbing her sensitive nipples. Val matched that with a pair of tight, ripped jeans in an overall look that screamed sexy. She came dressed to impress.

Jaime greeted Valerie with a warm hug, their breasts pressing seductively together, and their hug lingered a bit longer than normal. The night was off to a good start.

"You look great Val," Jaime quipped as she immediately poured a bubbling glass of champagne.

"Thanx, I feel under dressed, what with you in that sexy cocktail dress," Val responded taking the offered glass.

"I was in the mood to go out, so I decided to stick with what I was going to wear," Jaime answered innocently, pouring herself a glass.

"I'm sorry about the other girls cancelling last minute. I hope I will be a suitable date," Val joked.

"Date? I suppose we have done a few things lately that does put us past the friends-zone," Jaime giggled.

"True. We don't have the typical sister-in-law relationship anymore," Val agreed, sipping her champagne.

"You are not having regrets, are you?" Jaime asked, sitting down on the couch.

"Regrets? No, definitely not. I admit things have gone to places I never imagined I would go, but now that I am here, I'd like to stay," Val sat down next to Jaime.

Jaime smiled at that comment but did not offer any additional thoughts on the subject. However, when Val took another sip of her champagne, Jaime caught herself admiring Val's ample chest and semi-hard nipples poking through her shirt. She shook her head, as if that was going to clear the thoughts.

The girls settled in to a normal gossip session of the recent week, a glass or two of champagne finished over that time. As the night wore on, they could feel they were getting a little tipsier, the effect of the champagne starting to kick in. This created a looser lipped environment and the conversations started to turn to more sexual topics.

"That dress makes your tits look amazing Jaime," Val offered matter-of-factly, blatantly looking at her cleavage.

Jaime reached down with one hand and gave her left breast a squeeze. "They aren't like yours, but Brad is pretty happy with them," she responded.

"Yeah, I can see Brad is a breast man, through and through," Val admitted.

"He certainly couldn't get enough of your tits the other morning," Jaime admitted with a smile.

"Did you enjoy watching him suck on my tits?" Val asked directly, a devious smile breaking out on her face.

Jaime smiled, looked away blushing slightly and took a sip of wine before answering, "Yes. I did. I never thought I would get turned on by watching Brad with another woman. And, I am pretty sure it only works with you, as I don't need any complications from someone outside the family. Which is quite weird to say out loud."

"I get that. I am not sure I'd want to be with anyone else either, but I understand how excited Brad gets thinking about you with someone else," Val agreed.

"Yeah, you never know what you are going to get," Jaime finished her glass and poured her and Val another.

"Speaking of that, I mentioned to Brad that our cousin Geoff reportedly has a giant dick and Brad practically came in his pants thinking about it inside you," Val joked.

"What?! Are you guys trying to pimp me out? It doesn't work that way, Val. I don't just want to have sex with random people, I want to be chased, not handed out" Jaime responded a bit loudly.

"Relax, no one is setting anything up. It is just a very naughty thought, knowing how Brad gets and understanding the need to be safe. Listen, I never thought I would fuck my brother, but now that I have, a number of new ideas have flooded my head that I didn't know were there," Val tried to talk Jaime down.

"What does 'giant dick' mean anyway?" Jaime tried to ask innocently.

"Ha! I knew it! The idea turns you on! You are such a slut!" Val laughed. Seeing the look on Jaime's face she quickly backpedaled. "I'm joking Jaime, I do not think you are a slut. But I can see you do find the idea interesting. Geoff is tall and hot."

Jaime visibly calmed, "Well, I have never been into huge dicks, but I admit, I never had one really either. Brad's cock is perfect for me. I just am not built like that." Val laughed at that and put her hand on Jaime's thigh as Jaime took another sip and shifted her position, and when she did so, Val got a nice view of Jaime's pussy.

As the conversation continued and more champagne was consumed, both girls started getting more touchy-feely with their hands. Hands rubbing a thigh or shoulder or brushing against a breast 'accidentally'. When they had finished drinking a bottle, Jaime stood up in front of Val and leaned over the table to open another. This movement put her ass directly in front of Val's face and she took in the view, leaning down to catch a closer glimpse of Jaime's pussy.

Val couldn't help but comment this time, "You know you are putting your coochy right in my face?" Val said without any hint of being upset by that fact.

"Ooops," Jaime giggled standing back up.

She opened the champagne and poured another glass for each of them before sitting back down on the couch, closer to Val.

Val smiled at Jaime and they held their eyes to each other's for a long moment. Jaime was the first to flinch, feeling a jump of excitement and she turned away, taking a sip of champagne before catching her breath. Val inched closer, placing her hand back on Jaime's inner thigh and lifting her glass in a toast, "To us!" Val and Jaime clinked glasses and they each took another sip, but Val continued to move even closer to Jaime, making her move.

Jaime didn't turn away this time as Val moved closer, staring into her blue eyes. She felt her heart beating faster in her chest as Val's hand slid a little higher up her thigh. Their heads moved closer as if drawn to each other, the point of no return having seemingly been past.

They could feel each other breathing as they tilted their heads in anticipation of meeting their lips together. Jaime's nipples had hardened to solid points under her dress, the excitement of the moment tingling over her entire body. With shaking hands, she finally reached her lips and pressed against them. The previous time they kissed it was more sexual, now it was soft, intimate, emotional. Their lips touched gently at first, tongues probing, tasting. Steadily, the passion built, and the kiss became more aggressive, pleasurable moaning rising above the wet smacks of the kiss. Jaime reached up and pulled Valerie's head into hers, locking their heads together.

Jaime put her glass on the table and reached up to pull Val into her with both hands, kissing her deeply. Val broke the kiss and moved to Jaime's neck, nibbling on her ear, moving down her neck to softly kissing her flesh. Jaime moaned as goose bumps crawled all over her body in response to Val's lips, loving the gentle touch. Jaime stared at Val's breast as she continued to nibble and kiss her neck, a moment's hesitation caused her to pause. Jaime finally reached out tentatively at first, cupping her large breast and running her thumb over Val's large thick nipple protruding through the material of her shirt. It felt soft and full in her hand and she increased the pressure, squeezing and pinching the nipple, Val moaning encouragement in her ear. Her breast felt natural in her hands as she squeezed harder, eliciting more sounds of pleasure from Val.

Val stopped kissing her neck and pulled Jaime around and on top of her. When Jaime was positioned in front of Val, she grabbed Jaime's breast and quickly teased the nipple through the dress.

"You have great tits, Jaime!" Val breathed as she worked both breasts now with each hand. Val moved her hand up and under the dress to cup Jaime's ass and pull her tightly against her own body.

Jaime laughed and reached down to return the favor, slipping her hand under Val's shirt. She couldn't believe the size of Val's nipples as her hand rubbed over her hard nubs. When she had kissed them before, she was blindfolded and had only seen them from a distance since. Now, having her hands over them and feeling them, she was amazed at how thick and long they felt.

Val was breathing heavily now, body reacting with pleasure, as Jaime ran her fingers over her breasts. Val was working Jaime's breasts at the same time and now both were breathing hot and heavy. Val leaned back only for a moment so she could pull her shirt the rest of the way off and throw it to the floor. Jaime stared down in amazement and she now had both Val's breast exposed to her, nipples hard and thick. She had been imagining seeing them this close for a few days now, but actually doing it brought a new thrill of excitement. While she had seen them when Val was with her brother, being able to touch them excited Jaime. She wanted to hold them, to suck on them, to feel them, skin to skin.

DarkBreezly
DarkBreezly
637 Followers