A Hot Summer's Night Ch. 04 - Illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkBreezly
DarkBreezly
638 Followers

"My God Val, your fucking tits are amazing!" Jaime admired, squeezing with both hands now. She ran a nipple between thumb and finger, pinching and pulling on those thick, hard tips. Val sighed appreciatively, leaning back and letting Jaime have her way with her tits.

Jaime worked on her nipples for a few minutes getting Val to squirm with pleasure on the couch. Jaime squeezed and pushed Val's large breasts together on her chest pulling and twisting her nipples, Jaime totally captivated by her tits.

Finally, Val pulled her hands of her breasts and reached down to the hem of Jaime's dress, pulling it up her body.

"Enough! I want yours now!" Val gasped, awkwardly trying to get the dress up over Jaime's head, getting stuck around her chest. Jaime was able to manage the dress the rest of the way over her head and it fell to the floor behind her. She quickly reached behind her to unclasp her bra. Val was starting at her chest expectantly with hungry eyes.

When Jaime finally unclasped the bra and let it fall, Val dove at her breasts, putting her mouth fully over her nipple and soft flesh. Jaime gasped as Val bit and nibbled on her nipple, hands squeezing her flesh into her mouth, sucking on them hard. She alternated from one nipple to the other, Jaime started grinding her hips down onto Val as she did so.

"Your tits are so big Jaime, I love them!" Val exclaimed as she continued to suck each one into her mouth.

Val continued for a few more minutes before Jaime pushed her back and without a word dropped her mouth to Jaime's huge nipples. She had been longing for this ever since she first had them in her mouth, and now she wanted to savor the moment again. She worked her tongue over her long nipple, flicking it with her tongue and biting on it with her teeth. She was amazed at how big they were and how they felt in her mouth. She knew she was doing it right as she could her Val moaning encouragement. Jaime was amazed by how much she enjoyed sucking on her sister-in-law's breasts. Before these past few weeks she would never have even considered doing what she was doing. Now that her eyes have been opened to new possibilities, there was no turning back.

After a few more minutes of sucking on her tits, Jaime climbed off Val and they knelt next to each other on the couch, both cupping their own breasts and pressing them against the other. They pushed their tits together and circled the other's nipples with their own. The erotic and sensual feeling of their hard nipples pressing in to each other felt incredible to Jaime.

Jaime had moved long past the point of no return, and now she wanted to go further. Her pussy was aching, and she needed it dealt with immediately. She crawled away from Val towards the end of the couch and spread her legs, inviting Val to taste her. Val smiled knowingly and crawled toward Jaime wanting to give her exactly what she wanted. So far, everything has been going as Val expected and she wasn't going to disappoint.

Val dropped down between Jamie's legs and immediately drove her tongue inside her.

"Yes! Lick my pussy!" Jamie begged, laying back to give her more access.

Val worked her tongue in and out of Jaime before settling on her swollen clit. She worked it like only a woman knew how and soon she had Jaime squirming all over the couch making loud non-sensical noises of pleasure. Jaime reached down and cupped her breasts together, pinching her nipples adding to the pleasure as Val focused on her clit.

"Fuck! I am going to cum already!" Jaime screamed.

This only encouraged Val more as she focused on sucking the hard clit.

Jaime screamed out as her orgasm rocked her body and she convulsed in spasms of pleasure on the couch as Val did not relent and continued to softly work her clit.

Val slowed down on her clit but did not stop. Instead, she moved up and down her vaginal opening with her tongue, drawing the orgasm out. Once Jaime's breathing relaxed, Val went back to work on her clit, taking it between her lips softly, licking her with her tongue lightly. Jaime began squirming again as Val expertly working on her, reaching up and pulling hard on her nipples to enhance the pleasure.

Val lifted her head up for a moment to ask," Who licks your pussy better, me or my brother?" Not waiting for an answer, Val quickly went back to work on Jaime's pussy.

Jaime smiled and continued moaning before breathing an answer, "I think you know how good your brother is at eating pussy!"

That answer only seemed to encourage Val to try harder and she ran her tongue over Jaime's clit with rapid circles.

"Yes! Right there! I am going to cum again!" Jaime screamed.

Val took a handful of Jaime's breasts while she squirmed against her tongue.

This combination of pleasure pushed Jaime over the edge once again and she screamed out as her body shuddered in a second orgasm. This time Val gave Jaime a break and sat up between her legs, Jaime's wet cum all over her face. As Jaime looked down at Val, she reached down to unbutton her jeans and pull them off.

"My turn," Val said to Jaime.

"Uhm. I am not sure. I have never done that before," Jaime answered a bit concerned about having to do it.

"There is always a first time," Val continued, moving up the couch towards Jaime, a look of pure desire on her face.

"I don't know Val," Jaime countered.

"Well, I do. You're going to eat my pussy," Val said, not hesitating as she moved up Jaime's body swung her legs over her head and sat her pussy right down on Jaime's face.

Val forced her pussy down on to Jaime's mouth and she tentatively worked her tongue inside Val's pussy. She wasn't bothered by the taste, she had tasted herself on Brad's cock many times. Val was a little different and not unpleasant.

"That's it, work your tongue inside," Val encouraged.

Jaime did not have much choice as her head was locked against her pussy and she had no where else to go. She slid her tongue into Val feeling the soft inner folds. She pulled her tongue out and moved up her slit and when she got to the clit, she could feel how hard it was and instinctively, she circled her tongue around it.

"Mmmm, that's it. Lick my clit. Just like that," Val cooed.

Jaime was getting in to it now, and more forcefully worked he tongue and lips over her sensitive clit. Jaime was grinding her hips down on Jaime's face forcing her pussy down on to Jaime's mouth.

"You're a natural. I knew you'd be good at eating pussy!" Val continued to encourage Jaime.

"My neck hurts, I can't reach. Switch angles," Jaime breathed.

Val got off Jaime temporarily and turned around, swinging her leg back over her head and sitting back down on her face. She felt the difference right away as her clit dropped into Jaime's mouth and she started sucking on it like a cock.

"Oh! That's good. Keep going! Make me cum!" Val writhed her hips down on to Jaime's face.

Jaime was now fully engaged with her tongue, alternating driving it into Val's pussy and sucking on her hard clit which was hanging down, easier to manipulate. Jaime reached up behind Val and grabbed her ass, pulling her even tighter to her face.

"Oh Fuck! Yes! Keep going!" Val screamed

Jaime ran her tongue in tight swirls over the sensitive nub and Val started shaking as she was brought closer and closer to orgasm. Val was rocking her hips in wild circles now on Jaime's face as she finally exploded in a powerful orgasm.

"Fuck! Yes!" Val moaned as her pussy poured out a sweet fluid over Jaime's face, down her cheek to pool on the couch.

Jaime took a breath and her face was coated with Val's fluids. "What was that?" Jaime asked.

Looking down and seeing Jaime coated with wetness, Val smiled in response, "I haven't cum like that in a long time. I used to squirt a little bit when I came, but I can't remember the last time that happened. You just turned me on so much!"

Jaime felt a strange sense of accomplishment at that, being her first pussy she has ever licked.

Val swung her leg over Val and she stood on wobbly legs for a moment before saying, "I will be right back"

"Where are you going?" Jaime asked to Val's backside as she left the room. A few minutes later it became clear where she went, as Val leaned on the side of the wall, big cock strap-on swinging free as she looked sexy and seductive.

"Are you ready to be fucked properly?" Val asked.

"Oh. I see," Jaime answered, starting at the fake dick. "I think you have a bigger cock than your brother, Val," Jaime commented.

"And I am going to put it in that tight pussy of yours and make you my bitch," Val responded before walking over.

Jaime smiled at that, enjoying the switch to the submissive role, as she watched Val and her cock bouncing with each approaching step. When she stood before Jaime, Val pushed her cock forward toward her and Jaime opened her mouth in response.

"Suck my cock!" Val ordered.

Jaime obliged and took the fake cock into her mouth, running her lisps sensuously up and down her shaft. She moved her mouth up and down sucking on it as if it was a real dick.

"God, I wish I had a cock so I could feel what that's like," Val purred, watching Jaime suck her hard strap-on.

Val started working her hips, pushing her cock in and out of Jaime's mouth, simulating fucking.

"That looks so hot but, enough of that. Time to fuck you!" Val ordered Jaime on to her back.

Val seemed to be enjoying her dominant role and she took control of the situation, guiding Jaime on to her back. Taking hold of her fake cock and stroking it, she guided the tip towards Jaime's opening and easily slipped into her waiting wet pussy. Jaime gasped loudly as the full length and girth of it was inside her. Val eased her hips slowly in and out at first, letting Jaime grow accustomed to her cock.

"Do you like my big cock inside you?" Val asked as she started to slowly work it in and out faster.

"Give it to me, Val," Jaime breathed in reply, her pussy tingling as the large phallus penetrated her.

Jaime's moans grew progressively louder as Val worked up to a hard, steady rhythm.

"Take my big cock, bitch!" Val screamed at Jaime as their bodies began slamming in to each other with each more meaningful thrust. Jaime's tits were flailing all over her chest with the momentum generated by Val's hard thrusts.

"Fuck me Val! Harder...fuck me!" Jaime begged. Val complied by pushing her legs up further, so her cock angled deeper inside Jaime. Jaime screamed in response, urging Val on as sweat beads dripped down her skin. Val was leaning over Jaime at this point, their breasts were pressed sensually together, nipples hard against the others and pressing together with each thrust.

"You are going to make me cum Val," Jaime urged.

Val was driving her hips into Jaime in rapid succession, each time her cock hitting all the right spots inside Jaime.

Jaime closed her eyes, whispering a steady stream of "Yes!" as she felt her orgasm build. Val was grunting with exertion and determination at this point, sweat dripping off her face onto Jaime's breasts, adding to the gleam on her skin still mashed against Val's breasts.

Jaime screamed out in ecstasy as her third orgasm slammed through her. She reached out to grab on to Val like vice grips to steady her shaking. Jaime's body shuddered as Val's continued penetrations sent over-sensitive, but still pleasurable jolts through her body. When she finally gained control, Jaime was taking deep breaths to try and steady herself. Val had slowed to a more sensual pace, leaning down to kiss Jaime deeply on the lips.

"Turn over, I want to fuck you from behind now," Val demanded, breaking the kiss.

Jaime complied and got on her hands and knees as Val positioned herself behind her. She felt the shaft at her entrance once again, and Val slid it fully inside her, and immediately started fucking her fast and hard.

"It looks so hot going in to you," Val breathed as she grabbed on to Jaime's ass to get more leverage to drive it in.

Jaime's head was bouncing back and forth with each thrust, so Val reached out to grab her ponytail, pull her head back.

"Do you like my cock inside you?" Val asked.

"Yes. I love your cock inside me. Keep fucking me Val!" Jaime barely replied, head locked in Val's hands as she continued to drive deep into her.

Jaime was moaning inaudible words as Val fucked her for another few minutes, before tiring.

"That was fun, but I am getting tired and now I want some. Let's switch," Val said as she pulled out of Jaime.

Jaime was only slightly disappointed when the strap-on pulled out of her, leaving her with an empty feeling. She sat up when Val finally got off her and helped her out of the harness. The strap-on was slick with Jaime's fluids, but that didn't seem to bother either of them considering what they have gone through already this evening. Jaime stepped in to the strap-on and tightened the buckles. Val looked down, admiringly.

"You look nice with a dick, does Brad like it? I mean, that's why you have it in the first place right?" Val asked.

Jaime smiled, a bit embarrassed, not sure what Val thought about the whole thing. "We have experimented a few times. Turns out, he has a very sensitive ass, but we haven't done it very much honestly," Jaime offered.

"Interesting. My ass is sensitive as well, must be a genetic thing. It is hard to picture him on the receiving end, but it gives me ideas. Enough of that, sit down, I want to ride that big boy," Val ordered.

Jaime sat down on the couch, cock standing straight up, inviting Val to have a seat.

Val moved on top and reached down to guide the cock inside her in a reverse cowgirl position. Once the cock entered her vagina and eased in past the tip, Val slid down the shaft slowly, taking a long, deep breaths until she reached the root. She then started to slowly lift herself up and then quickly back down finding a nice steady rhythm, her big tits beginning to bounce heavily with each downward movement. Jaime had a firm grip on her hips as she pulled Val down on to her, helping the overall effect.

"God, this is so good!" Val gasped as she continued driving her body down on to Jaime's strap-on for a few more minutes.

Val's legs began to tire so she lifted herself off momentarily to spin around, facing Jaime. Putting both legs on either side of Jaime's, she pulled the cock to her entrance and sat down and started once again to loudly fuck Jaime's fake cock. The women's large breasts sensually pressed and mashed into each other in this position with each of her downward motions. Jaime pushed Val back a little bit so she could bury her face into Val's huge tits, sucking on her nipples and letting her large mounds slap her face as Val rocked up and down hard on her cock.

It was at this point that I finally came home. The load moaning and sexual exaltation's being a dead giveaway from what was transpiring, not surprisingly. When I approached the room quietly to get a peek, I could see my sister riding my wife quite vigorously. I couldn't understand what she was saying to her, but she was obviously having a good time. Not wanting to be left out of the events, and seeing a grand opportunity, I snuck off to our bedroom to grab some lube and get naked.

I entered the room completely naked with a single purpose clearly in my mind. As I approached, Jaime was at first surprised, but then her face quickly changed to one of acceptance and wanting. Noticing that my wife's attention was drawn elsewhere, Val looked over he shoulder and saw me, and her face lit up with expectation.

"Oh my God, yes," Val beamed.

I used some of the lube on my cock, stroking it seductively before saying, "Not here, I can't get the angle, you guys switch over to the table," motioning to the sturdy coffee table.

The girls smiled and unentwined themselves before assuming similar position on the table. As Val started to work one more time on the strap-on Jaime was wearing, I approached from behind, ready to double-team my sister. I lifted my foot on the table and the girls' stopped moving as I approached my target. Val looked at me over her shoulder asking, "Go slow, it has been a long time."

I wanted her to enjoy the moment, so I did not force the issue. Instead, I pressed the tip of my well lubed cock at her entrance. At first it would not give, but ever so slowly, I started to ease the tip inside her. She gasped at first, holding her breath as her ass grudgingly let me inside. She was extremely tight, and I could hear her taking quick short breaths, knowing it was a little painful. I pushed in another inch and it felt like my cock was griped like a vice. Val dropped her head down and was breathing hard now as I pushed in slightly more.

DarkBreezly
DarkBreezly
638 Followers