A Hot Summer's Night Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, Julie was sweating with the exertion. She leaned down on top of me, pressing those soft breasts into my chest, kissing me very softly and intimately while catching her breath. I slowed my pace but kept easing my cock into her as far as I could from this position. Julie continued rolling her hips with each of my slowed thrusts, catching her breath as best she could with her tongue in my mouth, our bodies pressed tightly together.

I grabbed onto her hips and started pumping harder into her, lifting my ass off the bed, trying to get as deep as I could. Julie's moaning and strings of encouraging, naughty words drove me onwards.

"Yes baby...like that. Harder. Oh yes! Ooooo, so deep. So good!" Julie went on and on.

The girls outside, as I would later find out, couldn't take much more of this, so Val just rolled over in front of Jaime and drove her face into my wife's soaking pussy. Jaime told me she was so turned on that it only took about 2 minutes to get her off, she was so horny. She told me she never would have thought she would be so sexually into not only another woman, but also hearing me fucking another woman who just happened to be my cousin. The fact I was fucking my cousin just above her, while my sister was eating her out, was too surreal to think about.

Back inside, I rolled over on top of Julie without removing my cock from inside her. She reached up and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me down into a hard, wet kiss. Her legs hooked around my waist, encouraging me to continue to impale her with my cock. I knew that when I'm on top, I don't last very long, so I wanted to be sure I got Julie off. I think I did once already, but I wasn't sure, and I didn't want to leave her disappointed. I adjusted my angle of penetration to try and get to the spots I know at least work on her. Soft "Mmmms" of pleasure from Julie led me to believe I was on the right track. I worked up into a slow, steady pace to try not to get too ahead of myself, thinking about anything but how good this felt.

It was then that Julie broke her kiss and grabbed the back of my head, pulling my ear close, nibbling on it. She whispered in that moment," I love you!"

I stopped for a moment to look her in the face, surprised. Her words sent a feeling through me I didn't expect. She stared back at me and I saw the truth in her eyes. Leaning forward, I kissed her gently and said," I love you, too!", and I meant it. We had known each other for so long, our whole lives really, and now that this moment had unleashed those feelings, everything felt right. Nothing changed for Jaime, in case you're worrying, but something grew for Julie and me. I didn't want to dwell on it too much in that moment, and besides, Julie cleverly broke the silence with a demanding, "Now fuck me!"

Outside by the pool, the girls had shifted positions, and now Jaime was straddling Val's head in a "69", allowing each of the girls to pleasure the other. Jaime told me how swollen my sister's clit was as she sucked on it, getting her off a couple of times in that position. Val got Jaime off once as well, and they seemed to be enjoying themselves quite a bit, though they admitted the position was starting to get uncomfortable.

I was getting really close, so I leaned back and grabbed Julie's leg and started to pound into her. I needed her to cum soon, because there was no way I could keep this pace for more than a few minutes before exploding. Julie returned to shouting encouragement, urging me on with an occasional, "Harder! Right there! Just like that!" Again, I was fixated on my cousin's boobs which were flopping all over the place as I drove into her. I positioned myself perfectly as my cock pistoned inside her, and at just the right angle so I could see Julie's eyes closed tight. Looking up, I could see how her toes curled.

I was close, so I decided to shift her back so I could hit the spot I knew would work. I fucked her hard now, and she was screaming in pleasure, though nothing coherent, only guttural grunts and squeals. I pushed her leg back farther and was gasping for air as I continued to pump into her. Julie screamed," I'm cumming again!" At least I knew I'd gotten her off before me, so that was a plus.

Her body started bucking as she spat out more unintelligible sounds that indicated that she was cumming...hard! All of Mexico must have heard by that point as she came with screams and uncontrollable shakes. I tried to last through her orgasm, but I could feel the tingle start to overwhelm me. I wanted to cover Julie instead of blowing inside her.

I pulled out and just got a hold of my cock before I blasted the hardest and longest-lasting cumshot of my life. The feelings were overwhelming as goosebumps covered my body and I couldn't focus, only screaming out with my own pleasure with each burst. My first shots hit Julie square in the face, the next few her chin and tits until finally, the last spurts from my cock dribbled over her body. When I finally opened my eyes, I realized that Julie was covered in my cum. Julie had tried to catch some in her mouth, and I saw some of it dripping off her lips, but I was clearly not up to aiming, as it was all over her

Jaime told me she could hear my screams as the girls had moved to cool themselves in the pool. "That sounded good," Val had said to Jaime. "Jealous?" Jaime asked her. "No and Yes," was Val's cryptic answer. Val pulled Jaime to her and the girls made out through the rest of my orgasm and for long minutes afterwards.

My energy was completely spent and I collapsed next to Julie. Just as Val had done, she pulled my face to hers, my cum all over it. She kissed me deeply, pushing some of the cum into my mouth, our tongues swirled around it. She moved her face around so that I could lick off what I could. When I was done, she said, "Clean off my tits too", and pushed my head towards my own cum, now pooling over her breasts. I did what I could to clean up what was there, licking her nipples and soft skin at the same time, tasting myself in the process.

When I was done, I turned to her and asked "What is it with the women in this family and making me lick my own cum?"

Julie smiled. "You know you love it! It is so naughty...and sexy that you are the way you are."

We laid there for a little while, mostly to catch our breath, but also it was nice just taking a moment alone with her. Loving three women might seem a daunting prospect, a bit sex-cultish, but when one is your sister and the other your cousin, it makes the dynamic much more manageable in an odd way. Add in the fact that they are all banging each other too and it really isn't that hard to get along.

Julie and I just laid next to each other for a while, her ample, soft breasts pressed seductively against me. A tiredness immediately began to wash over me, and I rested my head on the bed for what seemed like a few minutes, but when I awoke, Julie was gone. I reluctantly got off the bed and headed for a second shower that morning.

In the kitchen the three women congregated and began to recount the morning's activities.

"Jesus Julie, not leaving much to the imagination," Val mocked Julie looking at her in another sheer bathing suit cover.

"You're one to talk, your tits are falling out there, Val," Julie playfully retorted.

"You've come a long way in a few days here Julie, "Jaime said to her. "I wouldn't have expected you to be walking around mostly naked when you first arrived. Particularly with your brother around," she added.

"He went out for a run, or else I wouldn't have, but yes, I'm feeling a bit more confident lately," Julie admitted.

"Nothing a good fuck couldn't cure, I suppose," Val joked.

"My husband is still alive, isn't he? With all the noise you two were making it wouldn't surprise me if he's injured," Jaime quipped.

"It's not my fault Brad gave it to me good. It's been a while, I couldn't help myself," Julie replied a bit self-consciously.

Jaime added quickly," I'm only joking Julie. I understand. Really I do."

"Brad's amazing. He always has been. He and I have similar minds, I think," Julie began to explain. "It's kinda nice to finally be on the same page with someone, I guess."

"No worries, Julie. I think this situation has opened us all up to new things. In some weird way, the fact that we're all related makes it that much easier, and also much more of a turn-on. I'm sure most people wouldn't understand, and they don't need to know either."

"I guess you're right," Julie admitted. "It is quite nice to be so...open."

"Does that mean you're going to fuck your brother?" Val asked a bit clumsily.

Julie smiled. "No, I don't think so. I have what I need already. It's still a bit weird to think about, honestly. Just watching him have sex is a bit weird -- and him watching me for that matter."

"OK, enough of this. Julie and I must head out. Brad's birthday is Friday and Julie has a surprise idea that we need to track down. That's going to leave you here alone with the boys, Jaime. D'you think you can manage?" Val looked at Jaime with a mischievous grin.

Jaime returned the smile. "I guess we'll have to see if I can keep my hands full with them."

"I've seen Geoff's dick, Jaime. You'll have an easy time keeping both hands full with just him alone," Val joked, as she and Julie started to leave the room. "Have fun," she added over her shoulder.

A couple of hours later, after I'd recovered, I ran into a freshly-showered Geoff in the kitchen. I'd been relaxing on the balcony upstairs and had lost track of everyone, so I came down to see what was going on.

"Where is everyone?" Geoff asked me.

"I'm not sure," I responded. "I think Val and Julie went to town. Not sure where Jaime is."

I moved over to the back door and swung it open to check out the back patio. Across the pool, I could just make out Jaime sitting alone, getting a little sun, waiting for something; or at least that was the impression I took from her body language.

Jaime turned her head and waved as I looked over at her.

"Huh," was all I could manage.

"What?" Geoff asked.

I opened the door and motioned to Jaime across the pool.

"Do you want to help me bring Jaime a drink?" I asked him.

"I'm not sure I need...oh!" He stopped talking as he caught the expression on my face.

"OH!" he added with final recognition.

Geoff hesitated for a moment before adding "Sure, I can help you with that. No problem."

I moved over to the kitchen and fixed a quick drink and Geoff and I dutifully went to deliver it to Jaime.

As we walked outside with the drink, we immediately caught Jaime's attention. She watched us as we made our way around the pool together and turned to smile at us.

"Hi boys, is that for me? How thoughtful," she said, leaning back, eyeing us more than the drink.

"It's a good thing both of you were here to carry it out to me, I'm not sure you could have made it here otherwise. I'm sure lucky to have the attention of two handsome men," she cooed.

"Well, we're certainly happy to oblige. We wouldn't want you to be left wanting, "I playful offered.

"No, I certainly don't want to be left wanting. In fact, there are a couple of things I want right now, and one of them isn't a drink," Jaime stood up and walked towards us with obvious desire.

"I wonder if you two could help me with something I've never done before?" she almost whispered.

"I'd like both of you to fuck me, right now!" she growled.

I tossed the drink into the bushes and Geoff and I quickly descended upon her. Two pairs of hands started to explore Jaime's body, her halter easily sliding off her breasts, revealing to erect nipples. Geoff and I caressed her all over -- her ass, her thighs, her breasts -- all to Jaime's moans of pleasure and encouragement. Geoff began kissing her neck as I took her breast into my mouth. Geoff soon joined me at her other breast and he and I started sucking and nibbling on her stiff nipples.

"Oh, that's nice," Jaime sighed with pleasure.

After a few minutes, Jaime turned to me and kissed me deeply. Her tongue softly darted into my mouth as Geoff began to caress her neck with his mouth once again. I could see Jaime reach behind her and slip her hand down Geoff's shorts. I knew she had his monster eleven-inch cock in her hand right then and it turned me on, getting me fully hard as steel. I watched her hand move up and down in his pants, and she moaned into my mouth as she continued to kiss me deeply. Geoff's hands were alternately cupping her breasts and squeezing her ass.

Jaime broke the kiss and immediately turned and dropped to her knees. I watched as she slowly slid Geoff's shorts down, his semi-erect cock creating a huge bulge until it finally sprang free and swayed a few times.

"God, I missed this fucking huge cock," Jaime exclaimed as she rubbed it against her face.

Jaime had told me the day before how she knew that I love it when she says things like that, so while she probably meant it, she was also getting me as turned on as possible.

She skillfully pulled both of our shorts down at the same time and soon she had a hand around each of our dicks, squeezing hard as she stroked each of us, but never taking her eyes of Geoff's beast. Seeing it again this close, I was amazed by his length and thickness.

Of course, Jaime took his cock into her mouth first. Her lips stretched around the thick head as her tongue worked circles around his sensitive flesh. She moved down his shaft letting as much as she could enter her mouth. It was such a turn on, having her stroke me as she sucked on my cousin's cock.

I was really enjoying watching Jaime suck my cousin's cock, her moaning as she bobbed her head up and down, tits swaying with each movement. But she finally popped his cock out of her mouth and turned her attention to me. She slipped my hardness over her lips and to the back of her throat, expertly using her tongue with each downward pass. Geoff's thick member was firmly in her hand as she dutifully attended to me. It was a very erotic sight and the first time she was being taken by two men, and I was thoroughly enjoying the moment.

She finally broke away from my dick as Geoff and I knelt beside her, once again letting our hands and lips roam her body and giving her a moment to catch her breath. I think she enjoyed this tactile attention the most; two men, four hands and two mouths trying to find every sensitive point on her body.

Geoff was the first to go for her shorts, unbuttoning them and sliding his hands over her soaking pussy. I heard her moan a soft "Ooooo" as Geoff's fingers likely found her sensitive nub. I reached around and cupped her breasts as my cousin worked his hands over her mound, Jaime's breath beginning to quicken by the second.

Jaime reached back to grab me and pull me close. "I love you!"

"I love you, too," I whispered to her as Geoff worked his hands over her soft, round breasts. Geoff's big cock dangled dangerously close to her moist opening.

We pulled Jaime down onto her back and she somehow managed to keep both of our hard dicks in her hands as she continued to enjoy the sensory overload we were giving her.

I don't honestly know how having a big dick affects the sensitivity of a vagina, but given the difference in our sizes, I felt I should be the first to enter Jaime. She stroked us for a little while longer and I turned her onto her side. Realizing my intent, she pressed her ass back against me as Geoff changed position, so she could pleasure both of us at the same time. When I slipped my cock inside her, it went in easy, as I'd never felt her this wet before. She gasped as I thrust deeply into her and breathed deeply as she felt my first few strokes, before turning her oral attention to my cousin. This was going to be her first, and hopefully not last, spit roast, so she was certainly going to enjoy it.