A Hot Summer's Night Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to go slowly, as I watched the back of Jaime's head bob up and down on Geoff's dick. I knew the excitement of the moment, both the visual and mental stimulation, would get to me very quickly. I wanted to at least last long enough for her to enjoy having both of us together. Her pussy responded by gripping my cock with each thrust and I soon quickened the pace. The sound of Jaime's muffled moaning in response to my penetration and having a dick in her mouth was almost too much for me to take. I used that as an excuse to change my position and pause for moment to allow the sensations to subside a little, moving fully behind her in a doggy-style fuck while she continued to swallow my cousin's dick.

I picked up my pace and started slamming into Jaime, her dick-filled mouth again only allowing muffled grunts of pleasure. I could see her nice, soft breasts swaying to each one of our bodily collisions. I could feel myself getting close, so I suggested a change of position, negotiating her into sixty-nine, so she could alternate sucking each of us in turn and give me a moment to rest.

Her mouth moved from dick to dick, and there was a brief moment when she was catching her breath when both of our dicks rubbed together. I wasn't sure if she was doing that on purpose, but it was weirdly erotic. Finally, Geoff got up and moved behind my wife, directly above my head.

His cock brushed against my face as he got into position behind Jaime and I had a front-row seat as he started to slowly let the head of his dick enter her. Then, inch by inch he split Jaime in two as his monster slid irresistibly deeper.

"Oh fuck. OH FUCK. Give me that fucking cock!" Jaime exclaimed.

Soon, my cousin was working up a steady pace. My wife's grip on my cock intensified but she couldn't even suck it as the pleasure of having Geoff inside her was too much. She grunted encouragement as he began to fuck her steadily. My cousin's heavy balls were bouncing off my face, but I didn't care as I was enthralled by watching him enter her, right above my face.

I listened to Jaime's pleasurable grunts and moans get louder as Geoff continued to slide his beast deeper and deeper, finally getting his full length into her. Jaime tried her best to keep sucking me, but could only last a second or two before she returned to making guttural noises and screams of pleasure.

I was getting a little dizzy, laying on my back like that, so I carefully shuffled out from under her. Geoff repositioned himself by the edge of the pool and Jaime quickly turned to mount him, guiding his dick into her with her hand. She was soon bouncing up and down on his thick shaft. I moved to her and she was able to take me into her mouth. I knew I was close, but I wanted to enjoy this for a little while longer.

I watched as Geoff's dick disappeared into my wife and felt my balls about to empty. Then Jaime wanted to change position again to face my cousin and ride him even harder, so we changed position again. I watched her fuck him, her tits in his mouth as she bounded up and down his stiff shaft.

She now had me deep in her mouth. It was only a few seconds before I unloaded my balls, and although she seemed surprised, she dutifully swallowed all of my cum. It was probably the most I'd ever come, but I never saw a drop as she kept her mouth around my shaft as my cum trickled down her throat.

She slowly moved her mouth up and down my shaft, being sure to clean every drop off my cock. When she was done, Geoff expertly flipped her onto her back as I collapsed against the post of the day-bed. Watching as Geoff drove into Jaime, his balls slapping against her as he ground his hips into her with each thrust, was already getting me turned on again. Jaime was screaming incoherently at this point as she came hard.

Her legs wrapped around him as he arched his back and drove his dick into her as deeply as he could, clenching his ass cheeks with each thrust. I watched in amazement as he repeatedly pulled out and then violently thrust his entire length into her. I wasn't sure how he could seemingly get every inch inside her, but Jaime certainly didn't seem to mind. I was hugely turned on by what I was seeing.

It wasn't long before I could see the telltale signs. Geoff started to slow and his breathing got heavier. He pulled his length almost fully out of her before he started to scream and unload into her. I could see his balls and cock clenching with each spurt. If he was like me, he was unloading the most cum he had ever shot into my wife. This lasted even longer than I expected as he filled Jaime with his cum.

When he was done, he rolled off Jaime and collapsed onto the bed next to her. I watched as thick streams of semen leaked out of her pussy. Jaime's breathing was deep and steady, and Geoff seemed like he had passed out. I rolled off the bed into the pool to cool off and just float there for a while, trying to recover my strength. I felt we'd given her a memorable first threesome with two guys, but I'd have to ask her later, as at that moment, no one was able to speak.

The adventure continues...