All Comments on 'A Hot Tub Surprise with Nikki Ch. 03'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very very nice.

I loved this third installment of this story. I hope that there is another one or two in the future. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A little FYI regarding writing dialogue

When one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that’s an indication that the character talking has changed.

<P>

So, what happens when one person is talking and it not interrupted by narrative or another character talking? Each contiguous paragraph starts with a mark, but the last one is the only one that gets a closing mark. You punctuated his proposal as a conversation, not a monologue.

<P>To give you an example, I’ve copied several paragraph. To save space, I’ve used … for omitted text.

<P>

"When Nikki came home from college … I'm very grateful.

<P>

"I have come to know Nikki … she truly is.

<P>

"Many of you may be askin' … by my side."

<P>

Again, this is just a little friendly advice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
And all the snide hurtful comments that jealous people make

were kept quiet enough to live with. No one compared either of them to criminals or animals to their faces.

This is possible depending on the community culture, I suppose, but highly unlikely. While there is no blood, the familial/guardian turned sexual relationship would be highly irregular to most and worthy of criticism and self righteous judgment.--Woody Allen comparisons come to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nothing but a B.S. story. Incest.?

This has to be the most phony incest story on the site. Where is the incest.? You failed to mention, until the end of the story, Nikki was the StepDaughter, not the biological daughter. In my mind, that is a huge difference. Blood father and blood daughter, is a totally different issue. I wish both of these individuals much happiness, and well being.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Response to Anon: Nothing but a B.S. story

The gist of incest is having a sexual relationship with someone over whom you have previously had a position of authority and trust. The social taboo is broader than the legal definition of incest. In my state, sexual relationships between first cousins are legal, but most people would frown upon them. Similarly, most people frown upon marrying your former step-daughter (ask Woody Allen.) If that does not convince you that this story involves incest, then remember that the category is "incest AND TABOO." Having sex with your former step-daughter is certainly taboo in our culture. Finally, if you had read the first two chapters, the relationship between Nikki and Paul would not have been a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Great story arc. Loved it all. and I must say I am very very happy you didnt include others in their love.

That is one thing that disappoints me with a lot of the stories on here, They write a great story about love and sex, then at the end they ruin it by adding more people into it.

anyway. Great job 5 stars all the way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic

Best story on this site.

Ducky7Ducky7over 6 years ago
Loved it great story

But I bet DADDY shows up in the bedroom once or twice.....

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
wow

that's what i call a true love story. good job keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent,

great chapter, even like the sex restrictions. no waste products, no sharing, no sex in front of others

chairfanchairfanover 3 years ago
Good ending

Some stories have really boring/convoluted endings, but I think this wrapped out nicely, got straight to the point and was overall really great way to finish the story.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

Well written love story with great story development. Just got to love those happily ever after's. This author rarely disappoints and seems to always deliver well written stories that captivates the reader. 5 stars.

kinkyguy008kinkyguy008almost 2 years ago

Great conclusion to this series.

TxCyddlyBearTxCyddlyBearover 1 year ago

Absolutely beautiful story. I commend you for keeping it "real" and not getting into the nasty name calling such as slut or whore.

PolkaDotsPurplePolkaDotsPurpleabout 1 year ago

On display for the world. You make me so tingly and wet, you know that, daddy 💕😘

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous