A Hot Wife at the Swinger Club

Story Info
Taking full advantage of an unplanned sexy opportunity.
3.8k words
4.01
18.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Hot Wife at the Swinger Club

"Taking full advantage of an unplanned sexy opportunity."

Author's note:

Dedicated to one of Kim's fantasies. This is a stand-alone excerpt from a sci-fi novel I am working on. The scene is set in the near future, and it provides background for two main characters. Please rate it to let me know if you like it. That will help me to continue the story. Thanks to editor IJSO904 for their editorial inspirations and expertise. © 2023.

~~

Several years ago, Lilly had met Sam at a conference on spiritual sexuality. They hit it off and spent many of their free time hours connecting further. Both had their first PhDs then, in sociology and anthropology, respectively. Both valued their individual freedom and vowed to never marry. But they eventually came to find a way to express their commitment to each other by getting married, and yet still give each other the gift of freedom to choose in every aspect of their lives.

A good way to understand their connection is via a story from a party they once attended at the Urge nightclub. This club was for people interested in open lifestyle relationships. Lilly and Sam had been intensely together for three years. Both fully enjoyed their adventures together. Lilly had applied for and received an invitation to attend a summer party at Urge. She had wanted to get Sam laid for his birthday by a hot minx or get him sucked into an orgy. Both were definite possibilities at this place. The club had several playrooms and a large open area upstairs containing an elevated platform covered with mattresses to accommodate those kinds of kinky activities.

The location was in southern California on some industrial land that had been stranded between the confluence of two major highways. A huge multi-wing ranch house had been abandoned when the highways bisected the land. Later the property was acquired, extensively remodeled, and expanded to create the facility. One would need to know it was there even to be able to find the place. As you entered, it felt odd to take in the transformation from the small parking lot, omnipresent traffic noise, and cement walls to a place that felt like a luxurious boutique resort. Surprisingly, the walls kept the private club discrete and isolated, yet the inside seemed spacious. Two luxury shuttle vans were provided to ferry party guests between the club and the parking lot a few miles away. Inside, the soundproofing and music created another world. Even the inner courtyard was covered by a sparkling glass dome. Active noise cancellation technology made interruptions from the outside disappear.

The entrance foyer was large enough to accommodate a receptionist who once again verified invitations and made sure everyone agreed to the house rules, including "No means no." Splitting off of the foyer in multiple different directions was access to various club areas. A sharp right led to the covered outdoor quiet area, with a bar, fire pit, and tables for socializing. This was the only area where pictures were allowed. The hall to the right led to thumping music and the main horseshoe bar, which had a dance floor to each side of it. The ceiling was high. At the far side of the room was a dark staircase with a bodyguard at the bottom. It appeared to lead to a loft overlooking the floor through mirrored glass. One dance floor was equipped with a scattering of elevated stages and stripper poles. The hall behind the reception podium led to the area for lockers and luxuriously appointed bathrooms. The hall to the left side of the foyer split into an entrance and a staircase that connected to the new construction. There were some smaller play areas that would definitely lend themselves to exhibitionists and voyeurs. The stairs led to the second story play areas and more smaller bathrooms.

The night of the party featured a small crowd for such a big place, maybe twenty to thirty couples. All of the guests were well dressed, trying to impress. The club owner / manager was at the door, behind the hostess who wore sequins and who was checking in guests. The manager wore a designer silk suit, and his hair was pulled back into short dreads. The manager was a tall, obviously well-built black man who could have played college point guard a few years earlier. He was the kind of man that all of the women who entered hoped they would find at this upscale club. His polite but imposing countenance exuded confidence. He wore designer sunglasses even though the reception area was comfortably lit. Sam noticed he was interested in Lilly, who wouldn't be? She wore a stunning, short, shimmering red party dress, lipstick to match, glossy red heals and obviously no bra. The manager stepped up beside the hostess to specifically welcome Sam and Lilly, making sure to touch Lilly's hand and make eye contact with her. Lilly stepped in closer and flirtatiously looked up at him with her gorgeous green eyes and lush lashes. Then she pulled him in for a hug and whispered her invitation into his ear, "Dance later maybe?"

He wrapped an arm around her ribs and slender waist, hugging her back a bit longer and a bit closer than necessary. Lilly moaned in his embrace, shuddering with possibilities. The manager replied loud enough for everyone around to hear, "Welcome to my club. Have fun but know that I don't get involved with guests." Then in a deeper softer voice for Lilly's benefit, "I'll be around."

Sam knew full well that Lilly was attracted to the manager, and he could definitely feel the chemistry between them. So, Sam stepped in for a bro hug, "You have a nice looking place. Thanks for the having us." The move showed that Sam considered his relationship with Lilly special, but that he wasn't jealous or intimidated either.

Sam and Lilly went to the horseshoe bar to get a drink and check out some of the other couples. Then they walked through the lower play areas. They were clean and nicely furnished, but completely empty. Large strategically placed mirrors and erotic art deco was prominent. They walked past the quiet bar and lounge area admiring some of the exotic people and party clothes. It seemed the crowd was more into dancing and being seen than hitting the play areas. The evening was still young.

After more dancing and a couple more drinks Sam noticed the manager making his rounds. He pulled Lilly close to speak so she could hear, "The manager is working himself this way. Take any opportunity that may present itself."

She replied, "No. Tonight is for you. People are starting to loosen up and check each other out."

Sam encouraged Lilly further. "Yes, for me, you should have a great time too. Don't worry about me. I'll have fun. I'll go flirt with that perky black lady in the gold dress."

Sure enough, a few minutes later, Sam saw the manager looking their way. He told Lilly, with a wink to the manager, "I'm going over to the bar for a while."

Lilly started to follow, but the manager saw the opening and swiftly acted on Sam's unspoken invitation. He swiftly moved a couple of steps closer and casually reached out to Lilly. She took his hand, and he again pulled her close. "Come with me." Is all he said in a deep authoritative tone.

Lilly could smell his cleanly laundered shirt and feel his warmth. She shot a wanton look up at him, touching the corner of her lips seductively with her tongue.

Sam had been watching the interaction from beside the bar. As Lilly casually followed the manager, she anxiously looked across the room while making the turn past the bodyguard to go upstairs. Lilly found Sam's gaze and was comforted to see that he was smiling at her. She shot him a beaming smile and Sam returned a wink while blowing a kiss.

From the landing at the top of the stairs the manager unlocked a door to a modern office and an adjoining nicely appointed large bathroom. He pulled Lilly through the door, and it slammed closed. Then lifting her to him and off of the floor, he kissed her deeply. Lilly moaned wordlessly as she returned the hungry kiss. She felt the manager's strong arms and broad shoulders as he carried her to the bathroom with her feet hooked behind his back. He relaxed his grip to allow Lilly to slowly slide down his body to rest on her knees at the floor. She admired his meticulously sculptured legs as he kicked his shoes to the side and dropped his pants to free his rapidly growing dick. He next stepped to her face and commanded simply, "Suck me."

Lilly grasped his surging cock in one hand and grateful for a soft rug under her knees, spread her thighs. Her dress rode up allowing her to gently massage her pussy with her other hand. She sent a flirtatious look his way and batted her darkly mascaraed eyelashes. Opening wide and thrusting her tongue forward she eased his cock most of the way into her mouth and then closed her lips and slid off. This left a dark ring of red lipstick around his now throbbing erection. She squeezed tightly around the base to make the head swell and the veins pop out. She stroked his wet shaft hard a few times and then slapped her own cheek with it lightly, making sure the manager could see his own swollen cock with the red lipstick around it.

The manager moaned in frustration as he shed his shirt. His muscular chest and abs were revealed to Lillys hungry eyes. "You're such a tease. I'll show you."

Lilly indignantly raised her eyebrows, saying, "I'm not a tease. You'll get what you want, but so will I."

He reached and pulled Lilly to her feet, then turned her around over the countertop. Lilly thought he might have felt challenged. She expected him to pull up her dress and take her from behind. She arched her back to thrust her ass toward him. Instead, he slapped her ass fairly hard and pulled the zipper down the back of her short slinky dress. As he turned her back around to face him, it fell to a shimmering puddle on the rug beneath them. He again wrapped a strong arm around her waist. He effortlessly lifted Lilly to sit on the edge of the counter. Without hesitation, he lowered his head to consume one of Lilly's perky breasts. Lilly swooned, her heart racing as he sucked most of her breast into his hot mouth. Her nipple hardened, and she threw her head back to arch her chest forward. The manager was unable to resist the allure of Lilly's other breast and switched to sucking it forcefully into his mouth. Then he satiated them both by mauling the tit he had first sucked on passionately with his free hand.

As Lilly gasped with desire, she was kissed and lifted to stand once again. Her legs were parted with one of his powerful thighs. The big strong hand on her breast slid down across her narrow waistline to boldly cup her pussy. The manager stroked Lilly lustfully and slid his fingers between her engorged, moist pussy lips pressing firmly against her now pulsating clit. Her naked white skin contrasted with that of the naked black man. His rippling muscles and his oversized swollen cock pressed against Lilly's flat stomach. She responded with a moan of desire and a shiver of anticipation.

With another kiss and more insistent stroking, Lilly had a knee-buckling orgasm. The manager easily held her upright with one arm still around her waist.

They both gasped as the kiss was released. He said, "Yes, I'll get what I want, your tight little pussy is gonna be mine." Lilly was again forced to turn around and then guided to the floor on her hands and knees. Her red fuck me heals gleamed, as did the sweat starting to form on their bodies. He knelt behind her and used his thigh once again to spread her legs. The defined muscles in Lilly's legs showed off her athleticism. Her perfectly delectable ass and obviously wet pussy were on full display. Lilly's allure was visceral, with her shimmering red dress a seductive backdrop beneath her.

Yet the manager barely registered this incredible vision in his impatience to take Lilly. He moved closer with his knees between hers and slid his long thick cock up across her wet pussy. He reached around her waist with one hand, aligning the smooth dark cock head to her opening. Some of his precum mixed with hers as he stroked against her a few times to form a slippery cocktail.

Lilly yelled, "God fuck me already!" With his first thrust, he penetrated her most of the way. Lilly's need to be filled overcame her. He grasped her waist with both hands. His thumbs nearly touched at the back of her thin waist. He pulled his cock most of the way out but then thrust in fully as she pushed back to meet him. The thick hard, huge black cock stretched her to the limit. As it bottomed out against her cervix, Lilly exhaled, "Ooooh!" loudly as an orgasm burst suddenly from her core.

Her arms lost strength, and Lilly started to fall forward, but the manager pulled to hold his throbbing black cock as deep as he could while Lilly panted through her orgasm. The manager pulled his glistening cock most of the way out and looked approvingly down onto Lilly's hourglass waist and flaring ass. She looked so hot in the breeding position. His huge black cock was positioned with just the tip inside Lilly's spread pink pussy.

As her composure returned, Lilly looked impatiently over her shoulder, needing her stud to continue. The vision before him stoked the manager's own need, and he resumed thrusting deeply into her clenching pussy. The lusty rhythm of long strokes slowly built in tempo. Soon, Lilly had another strong orgasm that rolled into another and then another. The manager thoroughly enjoyed the gripping spasms of each orgasmic pulse around his slick thrusting cock. They grunted loudly in unison with each powerful thrust. Lilly's legs started to shake with the orgasmic release. She felt large hands continue to grip her waist and drive that cock relentlessly into her. As the sensations built further, Lilly lost the ability to think, lost the ability to react and push back to meet the thrusts. Lilly screamed a final time as animalistic pleasure surged from her core, exploding throughout her body.

The owner was nearly overcome by Lilly's raw sexuality. It demanded his own release, and he started to cum. An initial burst of pleasure overwhelmed him, so he, too, was unable to move through the first intense sensations of his own orgasm. Then the first jet of hot cum spurted forcefully, deep within Lilly. Mindlessly using the sexual body before him, he slowly resumed thrusting his rigid cock. He held himself deep with each jet of cum, prolonging his pleasure. With a finale, his hands pulled Lilly's hips back hard, burying his cock balls deep one last time. His cock spurted its final load deep within her until his cum now began leaking from Lilly's overfilled pussy.

Then there was silence except for the mutual gasping for breath. Some composure returned to them both. The manager said in his rumbling, deep voice, "Thanks, that's all I have been thinking about for the past few hours." Relaxing his grip, he pulled back. His cock slid from Lilly's pussy, and a big splooge of cum fell to her dress below. With a smirk, he wiped his cock with his hand and smacked Lilly on the ass.

Lilly turned over and wiped her ass on his rug with a smirk of her own, "And thank you. I got what I wanted, too."

He admired her swollen pussy covered in frothy cum. He reached out to give her a hand as they stood. They wordlessly washed up at the twin sinks. As he dressed, Lilly tried to clean up her dress. Her effort was futile. The dress now had an obvious wet spot right down the front. She slipped it on and decided to wear it proudly.

She used the toilet to try and push out what she could so cum would not be leaking down her thighs in public. The manager waited for her while checking his phone. With a satisfied smile and a knowing nod to each other, they descend the stairs. Lilly was feeling sexy and proud with her head held high and her shoulders back. The manager looked cool and confident as he swaggered to continue his rounds.

Sam was with that sexy black woman as Lilly strode over to rejoin him. Sam and the woman in gold exchanged a knowing smile as they both noticed the wetness down the front of Lilly's dress. Sam said, "Told ya." And he slid a business card from the bar top. Lilly had a smug smile on her face as she joined Sam for a welcoming hug. Sam introduced Lilly to Angela, a co-owner of the club.

Lilly answered, "It is nice to meet you, Angela. You look ravishing in that party dress. I would like to stay longer, but" turning to Sam continued, "I need to go home soon."

With a big grin that wouldn't go away Sam replied, "I can see that. Let me get your purse. And Angela, I look forward to seeing you again soon."

On the drive home, Sam told Lilly of his time flirting with the exotic lady Angela and revealed that he had invited her to join them the next weekend. Lilly was relieved. "Sam, I was worried you might be upset because I wanted to come home so soon. I know I set this night up as one where you could have some fun. And then everything changed. You encouraged me. So, I couldn't help myself. I'm so glad you did. But I felt bad about quitting on my hopes for you to have an exceptional evening. So yes, I am very happy that we get to see Angela next weekend. I truly want you to have a wonderful time. Tonight though, I need you to myself. I need to show you how much I Love you."

Lilly continued to gush and regale Sam about what transpired upstairs. It was a good thing the car did most of the driving because Lilly couldn't keep her hand off of Sam's cock. As the story unfolded, his erection grew and strained for release. Once home, they raced to the bedroom. They embraced beside the bed, and Sam finally got a comment in while Lilly worked to unbutton his shirt. "I am really glad you had fun." Adrenaline surged through them both as he continued, "You are so hot, perfect, sexier than I could have ever hoped for!"

Sam unzipped her dress, and Lilly again let it fall to the floor as he stripped from his own clothes. He only admired her perky tits and athletic figure, and red fuck me heals for a brief moment before turning her around. He slapped her ass on both cheeks with his stiff cock. He pushed her face down on the bed, and Lilly instinctively raised her hips. Sam knew she didn't need or want foreplay right now. He plunged his own larger-than-average cock into her very wet and swollen pussy. He lay on her and growled in her ear. "I claim my sexy woman. I Love fucking my sexy woman."

Lilly had been highly aroused since the club. Her lust only grew as she retold the story to Sam. Her still-wet pussy ached with a need to be filled. Being a highly orgasmic woman, she came instantly as Sam again stretched her wide and expressed his passion in her ear. Sam didn't wait for her to calm. He lifted to his elbows with one hand holding the back of her neck and started fucking her with full hard strokes. He pounded hard and deep each time. Lilly took a gasping breath, and the rolling orgasms started. With her body trembling once again, she collapsed fully onto the bed. Her crescendo built, and Sam, too, began to cum. He, too, had been highly aroused all evening. He increased his tempo and as Lilly cried and grunted into the mattress, he plunged completely into Lilly and pumped his pent-up desire deep within her pussy.

As the euphoria turned more blissful, Sam lifted some of his weight and kissed Lily's neck, whispering, "I Love you so much. You are always welcome to fuck anyone you want, the biggest studs, the kinkiest, the most spiritual. I will always Love you and be honored to claim you when we get back home."

He rolled to his side, and Lilly turned and pushed him further onto his back so she could put her head on his chest. She started to cry gently. "I Love you so much more than I can ever say. There are no words."

She sniffed, and Sam rocked her and held her tenderly. "I Love you too. Yes, more than words can express."

12