A Hot Wife at the Swinger Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, Lilly calmed. "Let's go shower and get us cleaned up. If I wait any longer, I won't have the strength to get out of bed."

As they showered together, Sam washed her hair, kissed her shoulders, and suckled her breasts lovingly as the warm water cascaded over Lilly's back. Lilly pressed her breasts together and savored Sam's slightly scratchy stubble between them. Sam dropped to his knees and as the warm water flowed sensuously over their bodies, he kissed, and lapped gently at Lilly's smooth pussy, now smelling of fragrant soap and with her still engorged clit begging for tenderness. Sam held her thighs firmly as Lilly swooned, bracing herself on the wall of the shower.

Lilly moaned, "It's so good, but I can't take any more. Take me to bed. Hold me?" Moments later, Sam was again holding Lilly in his arms with her head on his shoulder and their legs intertwined.

He whispered, "I Love you so much. My birthday party was perfect because you are in my life."

Lilly whispered back, again filled with emotion, "You're the best Lover I have ever had, by far. I cherish my whole life with you." A few deep breaths later, they were soundly asleep. They had again chosen to be together above all else that their lives could tempt them with.

12