A Hot Wife for Richard Ch. 01

Story Info
An insecure man meets, and marries, the woman of his dreams.
2.1k words
4.24
14.6k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Love_TKO
Love_TKO
32 Followers

"Do you, Richard, take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife, to live together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Richard leaned over, and Caroline put his arms around his neck and they kissed. The congregation broke out in rousing applause.

* * * * * * * * * *

Richard Harris, age 42, did not believe this day would ever come. It had been 15 long years since his first marriage had ended in divorce, and he never thought he would find another woman who could make him feel all of the same feelings he had experienced as a young man, when he was first dating and got engaged.

He had been successful in many aspects of his life up to this point--he was a successful lawyer who worked as legal counsel for a major record label in Los Angeles. He was very wealthy as a result of his strong work ethic and prudent investing. And he had a wonderful home in Malibu that his family back in Wisconsin would consider a "honest to God mansion".

But when it came to romance, love, and women in general, it was always a tough road for Richard. He never considered himself a handsome man. And his body did not project strength either--he stood 5'11", rather slender, and no matter how much he worked out, never really could build any semblance of a muscular body. His memories of high school were just fragmented scenes of being bullied by larger boys, being talked down to by domineering teachers, and being rejected by girls after he finally worked up the courage to ask them on a date, or asked them to a school dance. It was as if everyone else sensed his inferiority and preyed on it.

He couldn't get to UCLA fast enough--finally a place where no one knew him, where he could be a better version of himself for all of these new people. And things were slightly better--while he did go on more dates with coeds around campus, he always felt intimidated by the really pretty California girls that were in his classes, no matter how nice they were, or how close they got working on class projects together.

Compounding this feeling was that Richard, to put it mildly, was not the most well-endowed man in the world. Erect, his penis was at most five inches long and not particularly thick. Once in college, he had been making out with a girl in the back seat of his car when she moved to pull down his pants. When she saw his erection, she laughed out loud, and promptly opened the car door and walked away, still giggling.

Law school followed, and it was only at that time that Richard met the woman who he thought would be his soulmate for life. Allison Randall was a slim brunette, with pretty green eyes, who was in a lot of the same classes. She wasn't a knockout, but he thought she was cute, and there was a definite emotional and intellectual connection from the get go. In some ways, Richard thought that Allison may have been as desperate to find someone as he had been. They dated for almost a year and got married just after they graduated.

Life was wonderful for two years. Their careers took off, Richard's in a legal firm that had several clients in the entertainment industry, she as a corporate attorney. While they both worked long hours in those early years, they strived to make time for each other and keep a strong emotional connection.

This included in the bedroom, where they had what he felt was at least a satisfactory sex life. While they loved each other very much, the sex was often vanilla, and while she didn't say it out loud, Richard always sensed that he wasn't satisfying her sexual needs. It was as if she had a particular type of man that really turned her on, and that type wasn't him.

But they were very much in love in those early years, and despite the shortcomings physically, they had a perfectly regular sex life.

But eventually the rift started to grow, and after five years, she dropped the hammer on him. She wanted a divorce. Richard was heartbroken, but there was nothing to be done--her mind was made up.

Six months after the divorce was finalized and she moved out, Richard learned that Allison was already about to be remarried, to a personal trainer she had been going to for the past year. His name was Jake--a 6'2", 225 lb stud of a man who was nothing but muscles and pheramones. Richard wasn't convinced that Allison hadn't been involved with him while they were still married, but he never knew for sure.

The emotional damage from the sudden divorce, coupled with her quick remarriage, drove Richard's feelings of inferiority and weakness to further depths. He decided to throw himself into his career, where he had some control over his successes, and some semblance of authority over others. He eventually landed a dream job in a leadership role as legal counsel at a record label for huge money, and spent the next decade turning his loneliness into material successes.

Working for a record company was about as hip a career as someone in his line of work could hope for, but being in that department, he was again considered a nerd in the high school clique-iness of that professional world. But his high standing in the organization did allow him perks, like attending high-profile industry parties from time to time, and rubbing elbows with some of the most powerful and glamorous people in Los Angeles.

And that is where he met Caroline Bond.

* * * * * * * * * *

Richard had taken up his customary position at one of these parties--drink in hand, an empty table to his right, a potted palm to his left. He had already said hello to the three or four people he knew at the party, but was now standing alone, gazing at the crowds of beautiful people, looking a bit like a little boy who had lost his puppy.

Suddenly, a woman emerged from a crowd of people, and started walking straight towards him. He couldn't help but stare, his mouth slightly agape. She was blonde, almost as tall as he was, 5'8" but appeared taller thanks to the three-inch heels she was wearing. She had absolutely gorgeous legs and a full, C-cup chest. She was in a black cocktail dress that exuded beauty, grace and sex, all at the same time.

But it was her eyes that really hooked him. Piercing blue eyes, locked on his, as she walked confidently toward him, a glass of champagne in her hand.

"Hello", she said, smiling at him.

Richard fought the urge to turn around and see if she was speaking to someone behind him. "Um, hello."

"I hope you don't mind me coming over to talk to you. I noticed you from across the room and I felt like maybe I knew you from somewhere."

Richard was flabbergasted. "Um, not that I know of, Mrs...?"

"Bond. MISS Caroline Bond." She didn't reach out to shake his hand. She just stood there staring at him.

"Oh... it's nice to meet you Miss Bond. I'm Richard. Richard Harris. I'm sorry but I am afraid I don't remember how we met, if we did."

"You're probably right, it's not important," she said. Another sip of champagne. "I guess I just wanted to talk to you, and didn't know how else to make it seem natural."

For some reason, when she said "natural", Richard quickly glanced to her chest, wondering if her breasts were real. He quickly realized what he had done, and looked back up at her. Her blue eyes just kept staring. It was like he was hypnotized.

Richard didn't know what to say. "So... what do you do Caroline? Do you work for the record company?"

Caroline completely ignored his question. "I was wondering if maybe you wanted to get out of here and take me back to your place?"

He almost choked on his drink. "Excuse me?"

"Well, I am not particularly fond of the party scene, and you looked a bit lonely, so I thought maybe you'd want to get to know me. But if you are having a good time here, it's no problem."

"No!" he replied a bit too forcefully. Caroline smirked. "We can go, that'd be fine..."

"Wonderful", she said. With that, she turned and started walking through the crowd. Richard instinctively followed in her wake.

* * * * * * * * * *

Two hours later, Caroline was next to Richard on the couch in the giant living room of his home. She was kissing him forcefully, and encouraging him to put his hands on her. God, she was sexy--he could barely contain himself. He was incredibly aroused, and his erection pushed against the crotch of his pants.

It was as if he had won the lottery. He still wasn't sure how this had happened, or why this woman was so attracted to him. The last two hours had been a blur--him driving her back to his house, Caroline never taking her eyes off him, talking very little. Once they were in the house, she had requested a drink even before he asked, like it was expected of him. Then they had sat there and talked, but not small talk. She asked about his life--had he been married (yes), any kids (no), was he in a relationship right now (no). It was incredibly jarring for him, and intimidating at the same time, like he was on some crazy job interview. While she was polite and courteous, to some degree, she also gave off such an aura of self-confidence and strength that he almost was a little afraid of her.

But now she had clearly decided that she liked him, liked him very much, and they were going at it on the couch. It had been a long time since Richard had been in this position, and certainly never with anyone as beautiful and sexy as Caroline Bond. But he wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth.

She suddenly pushed him back, and noticed the erection in his pants. She slowly started to unbuckle his belt. It was crazy, but he almost felt like he was going to orgasm right then. But he held it together.

At last, she pulled out his dick. He was prepared for her to laugh at him, like the college coed in his car all over again. But after an uncomfortably long glance of a few seconds, she reached in to kiss him again, while her palm traveled up the underside of his dick. He twitched involuntarily and groaned.

"Would you like me to make you feel good, Richie?" she breathed into his ear.

God, he hated when people called him "Richie"--his mother used to call him that. But he certainly didn't mind this time. He just nodded, his mouth open and his eyes locked on hers.

She rubbed his 5-inch, fully erect shaft with the palm of her hand, slowly, up and down, applying just light pressure. But to him, it was like a bolt of electricity every time she slid up and down. She nibbled once on his earlobe.

"Is that okay, Richie? Do you have something for me?" she moaned.

Suddenly, he grunted loudly, and he started to shoot cum straight up in the air. She continued to slide her hand on his penis as it pulsed--three, four, five times, most hitting his shirt, some falling back down onto her hand.

Once it was over and she had moved her hand away, he came back to his senses. It had taken less than a minute for him to cum, with almost no direct stimulation, and he was sure she was going to mock his premature ejaculation.

But instead, without taking her eyes off his, she pulled her hand up to her mouth and licked his cum off it. She then stood up, and said, "Where is your bedroom, Richie? Will you take me there?"

Five minutes later, Richard Harris, part-time legal counsel and full-time insecure nerd, found himself with his tongue deep in the heavenly, silky pussy of Miss Caroline Bond of God-knows where, as she locked her thighs around his head, and bucked against his slick face until she had a monstrous orgasm all over his face. It was like a dream come true.

And the dream continued. Just five months later, he and Caroline Bond were married, and (he hoped) they would live happily ever after.

Love_TKO
Love_TKO
32 Followers