A Hot Wife for Richard Ch. 02

Story Info
Caroline explains the ground rules.
2.1k words
4.14
16.2k
10

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Love_TKO
Love_TKO
32 Followers

It was like a dream come true.

And the dream continued. Just five months later, he and Caroline Bond were married, and (he hoped) would live happily ever after.

Looking back on it, Richard realized it was a dream. The way they met, getting married, the perfect life he imagined he and Caroline having forever was indeed a dream.

It was a dream because you had to be asleep to believe it.

* * * * * * * * * *

They had been married almost seven months. It was almost a year to the day since Caroline Bond had entered his life and changed everything he thought, everything he desired, everything he knew.

It was a hot Saturday morning in June. He was sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee. The view out the windows was a beautiful vista of the swimming pool and the beach beyond. He ignored it.

A newspaper was open in front of him. He was staring at the pages but not reading any of it. His mind was preoccupied with thoughts of Caroline, a restless sleep, the familiar discomfort coming from his groin.

He heard the deck door slide open. In she walked, having just come back from a run. She wore a sports bra which did little to hide her ample cleavage, and the tightest pair of gym shorts that he had ever seen, that barely covered her round ass cheeks. Her blonde hair was tied tightly back, and she was covered in a sheen of sweat from her workout.

She didn't even look his way as she entered. She walked to the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of water. She took a few deep swallows from the bottle, catching her breath. Richard just stared at her adoringly.

Finally, she turned towards him. She came over to the kitchen table and sat in the chair next to him. She faced him, spread her legs slightly, and put her sneaker-covered feet in his lap.

"I had a wonderful workout, Richie," she said to him. "Help me cool down, would you? I know it's your favorite thing."

He knew what she wanted, and it wasn't his favorite thing, but he would not--could not--refuse her. Wordlessly, he started to untie her sneakers. He slid them off her feet and placed them to the side of the chair. He then removed her damp socks and placed them on top of the shoes.

He then took her left foot, still damp with perspiration, and slowly started to lick the sweat off, from the heel up towards her toes. He closed his eyes as he inhaled her scent, a musky, dirty odor that he craved. He didn't stop licking until he had liberally covered the entire underside of her foot. Then he moved onto each of her toes, sucking them, licking between each toe. The dull ache in his crotch intensified. He squirmed in his seat.

He then proceeded to lick the top of her foot in the same fashion. Once her left foot was clean, he repeated the procedure, slowly, on her right foot. When he was done, he looked up at her, staring first at her chest, and then her eyes. She nodded at him, and he was immediately between her breasts, licking up every bead of sweat he could reach. She reached around the back of his head, holding him in there, almost suffocating him.

Finally, she released him, and then raised her arm, and he knew what was expected of him last. With only a short hesitation, he buried himself in it, worshipping the sweaty smell of her armpit. He was ravenous with his tongue, and she sighed contentedly.

Once he had finished licking the sweat from her pits, he sat back in his chair, red-faced and sweating. He looked and felt like he had just run a marathon himself.

"That's my good little hubby," she said, and she reached forward and quickly rubbed his dick, feeling the metal cage that now encased it.

She giggled at his anguished face, got up and walked out of the room, not even sparing a glance back at him.

A minute later, he heard the shower turn on. Caroline started to sing to herself.

* * * * * * * * * *

One year earlier...

Caroline didn't stay at his house that first night. After he had pleasured her orally to two loud orgasms, she had recovered, gotten up and promptly asked him to call her a cab. Richard did so, thinking that this would end up just being a one-night stand (albeit a BIZARRE one-night stand) and that would be the end of it.

But before she left, she said to him, "I'd really like to see you again. Here is my number. How about you take me to dinner Friday night?" Smiling, he agreed. She smiled back at him sweetly, kissed him softly but shortly on the lips, and was out the door, like a ghost.

He watched the taxi pull away in the darkness, and shut the door. What the hell just happened? And who was that woman? In his haze, he only had two coherent thoughts--first, he HAD to see that woman again.

Second, he was once again rock hard and needed to take care of it right fucking now.

* * * * * * * * * *

A first dinner date led to a second, and then a third. In contrast to their first encounter, these dates were a completely different experience for Richard, who had that sexual encounter with a woman that he knew almost nothing about, aside from her name.

But the Caroline Bond he talked to during those first few weeks was a positively delightful and charming person. She was outgoing and easy to talk to, and of course beautiful, and Richard got to learn a little bit about her history.

She was 38 years old (she offered this information--he wouldn't dare ask), and had just gone through a divorce of her own about a year earlier. She had left her second husband after fifteen years of marriage, but she didn't get into the details of why. She said he was a very successful artist in L.A., and they lived very well in a studio he had in Echo Park.

Her first marriage had been to Michael, her high school sweetheart. Late in her teens she got pregnant, and they had a daughter together, named Hailey. She said Michael was the love of her life, and she was clearly very emotional when talking about him.

Two days before Hailey's third birthday, Michael was killed in a multi-car accident on the Pacific Coast Highway. His truck caught fire, and by the time the paramedics arrived, he was already dead.

So Caroline was left with a three-year old daughter, no job and no prospects. She hadn't gone to college, and didn't have any idea of what to do with her life.

So when she met Marco, the artist, who was successful and handsome and who very much loved her, she agreed to marry him, even though she wasn't in love with him the same way. She needed stability, and a way to provide for Hailey.

But now that marriage was over--again with no real explanation given to Richard as to why--and Hailey was now a young woman, 19 years old and attending UC-Santa Barbara. While they lived very well with Marco, Caroline confessed that she wasn't the strictest parent, and Marco wasn't particularly interested in being a father figure for Hailey. His passions were mostly his art, and Caroline. As a result, she described Hailey as a "brat" more than once in their conversations, but she said things were easier since she went off to college.

She showed Richard pictures of her daughter--she was also very beautiful, another blonde, and you could easily think Hailey and Caroline were sisters.

The other interesting aspect of these dates that Richard and Caroline went on, was that Caroline did not offer anything with regards to flirtation or sexual advances. As good a time as they had during dinner, every one ended with a chaste kiss on the cheek. Their first sexual encounter at Richard's house was never brought up in conversation by Caroline, and Richard was too embarrassed to mention it, or to ask for anything like it. It was if it had never happened.

But what Richard experienced during those first months with Caroline was definitely love, and he was starting to think that she felt the same way.

* * * * * * * * * *

Two months in, Richard surprised Caroline with tickets to the opera. He was normally not a particularly cultured guy, but he thought it would be a romantic evening for the two of them, or at least signal to her his intentions a bit clearer.

Richard always thought he cleaned up pretty nice in the formal setting, and when he went to pick up Caroline, she was stunning as always, in a black form-fitting cocktail dress and beautiful jewelry. They went to a four-star restaurant for dinner, and then to the show. They were doing "Aida" and it was a stirring performance.

Sitting next to each other in the box, Richard would reach out to hold Caroline's hand, which she allowed, but offered nothing else.

When the show was over, he drove her back to her place. She had a beautiful three-bedroom townhome, thanks in large part to the settlement with Marco. She told Richard that she had a lovely time, and to call her tomorrow, and she reached in to kiss him goodbye on the cheek.

Richard stopped her. With a bit of frustration in his voice, he said, "Listen, Caroline. I have been having a wonderful time with you these past two months."

She sat back. "As have I, Richard."

"But... I was wondering if I was doing something wrong. After we first met, and did... well, you know--"

Her face grew more serious. "I remember what we did, Richard."

Screwing up his courage, he continued. "Well... I was just wondering whether we could maybe... be more intimate like that again?"

Caroline sat back and sighed. "I thought you might ask something like that. Richard, I have enjoyed these past two months greatly. You have been a perfect gentleman and I really love your company. But what you are asking for, I don't take lightly. I want to be sure that I have an emotional connection before getting into that kind of relationship." She collected her thoughts and continued, "I have some particularly... unique needs when it comes to a sexual relationship, and I need to know that you could support them.

Richard looked at her dejectedly. "And you don't think that I can. I get it, it's okay--"

She stopped him. "I didn't say that, did I?" she said sternly. "Frankly I find this whole sad sack, low self-esteem thing you have to be tiresome."

He looked at his hands in his lap. "Sorry."

"I just have one question for you," she said, and the look in her eye was eerily reminiscent of that first night when she approached him at the party, laser-focused on his every reaction. He could not turn his eyes away.

"What's that?" he asked.

"When you ask for a more intimate relationship, who are you asking this for? For what you get out of it? Or what I would get?"

He furrowed his brow. "I'm not sure I understand."

"I think you do", she continued. "Lots of men, when it comes to sex, are just focused on their needs and their pleasure, and the woman is almost an afterthought. Even if it doesn't start that way, inevitably they lose focus of what makes the relationship tick. If we were to go down this road, I would expect you to put my needs and feelings first, without question. Would you be able to do that, Richard?" she asked.

In a confident voice, Richard said, "I think you are the most beautiful, amazing woman that I have ever met. I would absolutely give everything I have to have the opportunity to give you the pleasure you deserve."

Her lips curled into a little smile. "Even if it was at the expense of your own pleasure, Richard? What I am asking may very well be too much for you to handle." When she said this, she laid her hand on his thigh, very close to his now-growing erection.

"But if you DO trust me, Richard, I can almost guarantee that I can surface desires in you that you never knew you had, and that make that first night on your couch seem like child's play. I know you, Richie, better than you know yourself."

His breathing sped up. Hoarsely, he said, "I trust you, Caroline."

She stared him down for several seconds, before smiling again. "Good boy. Now get in the house."

Love_TKO
Love_TKO
32 Followers