A Hot Wife for Richard Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Caroline saw him through the crowd, she called out "Richard!" and walked straight to him, passing between Brett and another good-looking promo guy, Charles Burke, who turned to see who she was talking to. When they saw it was Harris from Legal, they looked so stunned that you could probably steal their wallets without them knowing.

She went straight up to him, put her arms around his neck and gave him a quick but tender kiss on the lips. "Hi", she said quietly, "Sorry to come up here interrupted but I was in the neighborhood and thought that you might like to get a bite? Are you almost done for the day?"

"Sure", he said, slightly embarrassed but proud at the same time.

Charles turned to him, still half in shock. "So Richard, how do you two know each other?"

Richard tried to think of a reply, but Caroline spoke first. "We have been seeing each other for a few months now." More stunned silence from the group. "So I appreciate the offer, Mr. Burke, but I already have dinner plans."

Embarrassed at the rejection, he quickly nodded and excused himself. The crowd started to disperse.

Caroline pulled at Richard's arm. "Come on honey, grab your stuff. I'm starving!"

* * * * * * * * * *

They chose a little Mexican place not far from Richard's house. Caroline was going on and on about the scene in the lobby.

"You should have heard those guys, Richie! Both Charles, and the tall jacked one--"

"Brett", he said quietly. "His name's Brett."

"Yeah, Brett! I couldn't have been there more than two minutes, and they were both trying to get my number. Those guys really go after them huh?"

He was a little uncomfortable with this conversation, but he tried to answer. "I guess so. They are salesmen by trade, so they are probably always looking to seal the deal. I guess that goes for women, too."

She looked at him closely and her voice dropped a touch. "Well they were pretty relentless. They look like two guys who know how to get what they want. Especially in the bedroom. Do you think that's the kind of men they are?"

Richard flushed, but just said, "I wouldn't know."

"Oh relax, Richie! I'm just teasing. You were the one I walked out of there with, don't forget that!"

He relaxed a little bit and smiled. "Yes... yes I was." And he toasted her with his margarita and took a large gulp.

Caroline sighed. "I wonder how big Brett's dick is..."

Richard choked on his drink, causing Caroline to laugh hysterically.

* * * * * * * * * *

During the next week, Richard and Caroline spent time together whenever they could, around his work schedule.

In the office, the word had gotten around about Richard's new girlfriend. He was constantly bombarded with questions from his male coworkers, about how they met, how long had it been going on, how good was she in the sack. He deflected all these questions (especially the last one, which technically he still couldn't answer, but they didn't know that), but the entrance of Caroline into his life changed peoples' perception of him in the office. He felt like the big man on campus suddenly. It was a great feeling.

The only drawback was that Caroline was still insistent that he save himself for her. She would mention it in passing, whispering in his ear if he was still pleasing her by keeping that seed stored up inside his balls. The question alone would get him hard instantly, and he would assure her that he had kept his promise.

Finally, on Friday she stopped by his office at lunchtime. With the door closed and locked (he checked twice), she jumped into his arms and made out with him for a minute straight. She then reached down to feel his now-throbbing dick through his pants. "You've been such a good boy, Richie," she whispered. "Can you hold out a little longer? If you can, you can come over tomorrow night and we can take care of this backup. Would your little dicky like that, Richie?"

God, why the hell did her teasing about his girth turn him on so much? He was close to orgasm already.

He panted at her touch, but finally got out, "Y-yes, Caroline. Thank you, thank you..."

She released his member. There was a small wet spot on his pants. "Don't thank me yet. See you tomorrow night, Richie." And he had barely sat down in his chair when she unlocked the door and left.

God, he loved this woman. He had to have her, no matter what.

* * * * * * * * * *

Sleep did not come easily that night, between his throbbing erection, and the anticipation of Caroline's promise of relief tomorrow night.

He spent the day running a very important errand. He was at her doorstep at 8:30pm, as she requested. He had two dozen roses in his hand, and a small box in his jacket pocket.

* * * * * * * * * *

Not fifteen minutes later, they lay next to each other in her bed, kissing passionately. Richard was in just his boxers, Caroline in her bra and panties. They were pressed up against each other, Caroline allowing him to feel every inch of her body, his hands roaming over her shoulders, her back, her ass. He was unconsciously rubbing his cock up against the flat of her stomach.

She pulled back and breathed into his ear, "You have been sooo good to me, Richie. I love when you please me, even if it is at your expense. You have followed my instructions--such a good boy." He moaned again while licking her neck. He was already getting close to an orgasm, so he pulled back slightly and fought the urge to keep humping against her body.

"Are you ready, Richie? Are you ready for what I promised?"

He just moaned "Mmmm-hmm" as he continued to take her in. Gently, she removed his underwear. His cock bounced out and rested against her flat belly.

She laid back on the bed. Slowly, she unclasped her bra and let it fall on the floor. Then, she slowly lifted her hips, and took down her panties. These she held out to Richard's face. He leaned forward and inhaled the scent of them. His dick twitched at the sensation.

"Do you like that Richie? I can see your dicky likes it too." She giggled at his face, a study in pure bliss.

She idly stroked her bare breasts. "I promise you will get what you crave, but could you please use that lovely tongue of yours on me first? Give me pleasure Richie..."

He didn't need to be told twice. He moved between her legs, as she parted them slightly. Her pussy, completely bare except for a small triangle of hair above her slit, was open and ready for him. He started with slow licks from the bottom all the way up to her clit, trying to put as much of his tongue against her, savoring every taste, trying to give her as much pleasure as he could.

"Mmm, Richie, that feels divine. Such a good pussy-licker. Your place is between my legs, Richie, I love it..."

He continued to bathe her pussy, picking up speed as he went. She started to arch her hips and rub her pussy against his nose and lips. He lifted his stomach off the bed, because the sensation of his dick rubbing against the sheets was causing him to almost lose it. He kept himself bent over as she grabbed the hair on both sides of his head and kept him buried deep in her snatch.

"OH GOD, RICHIE, DON'T STOP! SUCK THAT CUNT, YOU FUCKER!!!"

The language shocked him slightly, but didn't stop his momentum. Her hips continued to bounce as he flicked his tongue against her clit. Then he took it in his mouth and sucked. Caroline started to scream.

"AHHHHH!!!" she yelled as her pussy gushed onto his tongue. She kept rubbing his head all over her snatch, covering his face in juices, as she started to come down from her high.

He looked up at her, and she was looking straight at him, fire in her eyes. She growled at him, "I want more. I want you to fuck me Richie, get that dick of yours in me and please me again."

He sat up and got on his knees. His diminutive prick was sticking straight out, already shiny with precum. He was ecstatic--finally after all this time, his dreams would come true of making love to this beautiful goddess before him.

No--"fucking", not "making love". She told him to fuck her, and he was going to fuck her, dammit.

Still on his knees, he moved forward, getting his dick within inches of her wet pussy. Before he could push it in, she held him back.

"Can you do something for me, Richie?" And she rolled over and reached into the end table. When the rolled back, she had a condom in her hand.

"I am going to let you fuck me, Richie, but I think you need to wear this on that dicky of yours. You look like you could explode at any minute, and how would I get my pleasure if you pop too quickly?"

Richard was a little disappointed, but nodded--he would have wrapped it in anything, as long as she let him put it inside her.

"Here, let me", and she started to unroll it onto his shaft, moving slowly. "I got the small size--looks like I chose right!" she giggled, rolling it down to his balls. "Even a little room left over, isn't there Richie?"

He tried to ignore her teasing words as she laid back again, legs spreading open.

"Okay Richie," she moaned, "come and get your pleasure. And please me, Richie. Fuck me hard!!!"

He was on top of her in a flash. He lined his dick up against her, and finally, thrust it into her wet cunt. He let out a groan of incredibly delayed satisfaction.

When he was thrust all the way inside of her, he looked down. She stared back up at him with a look that expressed mild amusement and expectation. He started to pump in and out, doing all he could to give her the fucking she deserved. The condom dulled the sensation slightly, but he was already so keyed up from a week of denial that it still felt amazing. He closed his eyes and lost himself in the bliss.

"That's it Richie", she called out in that sing-song voice again, "try to please me..."

When he heard her say "try", he growled and redoubled his efforts. He continued to thrust for a minute or so, but felt his balls start to tighten and the head of his dick grow inside of her. He slowed down slightly, and opened his eyes and looked down at her again.

She was still staring at him, smirking as she said, "Don't you dare stop--I told you to fuck me, Richie! Please me! Come on baby..."

He picked up the pace again--it felt so good--and within twenty more seconds, he was on the edge of orgasm again. Now she started to roll her hips while he thrust, and she started to moan slightly--"that's it, Richie, you are doing so well..."

Suddenly he froze, buried to the hilt, and closed his eyes and yelled. He exploded in orgasm, his cum pulsing into the condom. He felt himself shoot off five or six times as he screamed.

Finally, he opened his eyes, and looked down. Caroline was beneath him, still smiling, not looking particularly winded or flush. It was clear that he had not brought her to another orgasm-- he couldn't have been inside her for more than 90 seconds.

Before he could say anything, she reached up and gave him a peck on the lips. "Did you enjoy that, Richie?"

"God, yes Caroline... I love you."

She simply smiled back at him. He started to pull out of her pussy. He rolled over and carefully took the condom off--he couldn't believe how much semen he had released!

He turned back over, and she was staring at him again, and no longer smiling. She said to him, "Is there something you want to say to me, Richie?"

"I'm sorry I didn't make you cum," he said, looking dejected. "I wish I could have pleased you more."

She nodded and said, "I accept your apology. To be fair, I offered this to you, because you have been so good to me lately and have put my needs above yours."

Richard smiled when she said this. But she continued, "But that doesn't help me, does it? I need MORE, Richie, so where am I going to get it from? Can you get that dicky of yours hard for me again so that I can cum all over it?"

He didn't need to look down to know that he was completely spent, but she looked. As his dick shriveled, he could feel it retract to almost nothing, and her stare only made it worse for him.

"I don't think I can get it up again that fast," he said, embarrassed.

"No, you can't", she said, and she took on a pouty face. "So how can you please me, Richie?"

"Uh..." his mind spun as he thought. "I could go down on you again."

"You could," she thought, "but what I really want, what would really please me, is a big hard cock in my juicy pussy. Don't I deserve that, Richie, for how good I have been to you?"

He couldn't understand what she meant. Another cock? A big cock?

"Lay on your back." He followed her orders and laid with his head on the pillows.

She went back into her nightstand. From it, she pulled out a flesh-colored dildo. It was very lifelike, at least 11-inches long, and incredibly thick. It looked like a baseball bat in her small hands.

She held it by her pussy. "This is MY cock, Richie. Isn't it beautiful?" He could only nod.

She crawled back onto the bed, moving forward until her ass was just past his groin, resting on his pelvis. She spread her legs to either side of his arms, with her feet up against the headboard. Her pussy was exposed, just a few feet from his face. She ran her fingers through her pussy.

"Look at my cunt, Richie. It really doesn't look the worse for wear after your efforts, does it?"

He was completely drained, but the mean words made his cock twitch.

"But MY cock will tear this pussy up, Richie. He will thrust deep into me, and fuck me in places that you can't reach, won't it? Do you think my cock will please me, Richie?"

He once again was ashamed, but he nodded, still staring at her eyes, her pussy, her cock.

"Is there something you want to ask me, Richie?"

He looked at her. "Can I watch you fuck yourself with your cock, Caroline?"

She looked down at his head. With a sneer, she said, "Call me 'ma'am', dicky."

He gulped. His couldn't see it, but he felt his cock growing. "Can I watch you fuck yourself, ma'am?"

She put her hand on her chin like she was pondering some great secret of life. "Hmm... okay Richie, but only because you asked me to."

She leaned back slightly, and took the head of the dildo and started to run her tongue around the head, all the while staring at his face. She sucked it into her mouth, pushing several inches into her, then thrusting it further, deep-throating six inches of it. He was mesmerized.

"Watch it go in me," she said. And she started to push the cock into her wet pussy. She immediately started to groan, as she pushed about half of it in, before pulling most back out. She closed her eyes, leaned her head back, and settled into shoving almost the entire length into her now sopping cunt, over and over again.

"Ahh!" she cried. She was thrusting it in hard, and her pussy started to make squelching noises around it. With her sitting on him, Richard was helpless to do anything but watch her, his cock continuing to grow.

She opened her eyes and stared at him, as she continued to plunge the toy into her. "My cock is amazing," she panted, "and SO much better than yours. Don't you think so, Richie?"

He was both mortified and incredibly aroused. "Yes, ma'am, it is amazing."

"Don't you wish you had a cock like this? You would fuck me good, wouldn't you Richie? UHH!!! God I needed this so bad..." she cried. She was close to coming, he could tell.

"Fuck it!" he screamed out, now very hard from both the show in front of him, and the verbal degradation.

"You like when I fuck big cocks don't you?" she said, staring daggers through him. "You like seeing this big cock fuck my cunt, don't you?" Her pace increased, her juices flying off the toy onto his stomach.

"Yes, I love it!" he screamed.

"This big cock is going to make me cum, Richie! Watch my pussy cum all over this cock, fucker! AhhhhAHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Her orgasm caused her legs to shake, and her pussy fluids squirted out of her, landing on his chest and face. She continued to scream and tremble as she pumped the dildo in and out of her a few more times. She kept breathing heavily as she removed the toy and used her other hand to slowly rub her pussy as she came down.

She looked down at him. Somewhere along the way, he had started to cry. But the look on his face was pure adoration. He was shaking slightly, and was staring at her pussy, now raw and stretched from the onslaught from the toy.

She finally raised herself off him, laid down next to him, and said, "thank you for asking me to fuck my cock, Richie." She kissed him again and laid down next to him, with her head on his chest. They fell asleep not long after.

* * * * * * * * * *

Richard woke up first. He looked over, and Caroline lay next to him, still naked under the sheets, facing him. The sunlight poked through the shades, and the light bounced off her face and bare shoulders. He just stared at her, adoring her incredible beauty for a few moments. He couldn't imagine being any more in love than he was at that moment.

As quietly as he could, he snuck out of bed, went to the bathroom, and threw some underwear on and padded to the kitchen. He started to make a pot of coffee. It was another sunny morning in Southern California, and he stared out the window as the coffee brewed, loving life and everything that was happening to him.

The experience of last night had him thinking a lot about himself, and his relationship with Caroline. Over time, their emotional bond was definitely growing stronger--they loved being together, they cared deeply for each other, there was no doubt.

The part that surprised Richard, however, was his reaction to her sexually dominant overtures. He had never been the most aggressive lover, but he had never been repeatedly abused and insulted the way that Caroline had. At some point, he expected himself to get angry or resentful of her actions, her words. But even as she was screaming in orgasm last night, telling him how "her cock" was so much better than his, his body and mind reacted only with intense attraction to her and her power. It was as if she had unleashed something in him that he never knew existed, but in a strange way, it felt more true than anything he had felt before. It was like he had come home.

He knew what he was going to do now. He just hoped she would say yes.

He heard noise from the bedroom. He tiptoed back and saw her roll over and open her eyes. She saw him and smiled. "Coffee?" he asked quietly. She nodded sleepily.

He brought a cup for himself and a cup for her. They sat quietly for a few minutes, sipping their coffee. Finally, he couldn't wait any longer. He said, "Caroline, I need to say something."

She looked at him interestedly.

"I know we have only been seeing each other for a few months, but what I am about to tell you is the same way I have felt since the first time we met. I love you more than I have loved anyone or anything in my entire life, and I can't stand another day without telling you that I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and needing to know whether you want to do the same with me. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me."

He reached to the floor on his side of the bed, and snuck the little box out of his jacket pocket. When he showed it to her, she gasped and put her hand over her mouth.

"What I wanted to say, is, Caroline... will you marry me?"

She took the box in her hand, opened it. Inside was an engagement ring with a large, flawless diamond, titanium setting. She looked at it, and back at him. A tear came down her face and she smiled at him. Her face was a combination of intense feeling and a odd look of sadness.

"I love you too, Richard. Believe me when I say that. And you totally surprised me with this--I am not quite sure what to say."

Smiling, he said "I can give you some suggestions."

She laughed in spite of her tears. She set the box down carefully on the bed, as if it was a bomb, and stared at his eyes. "Before I answer, I just need to ask you something."