A Hot Wife for Richard Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was instantly nervous and excited at the same time.

She furrowed her brow as she talked. "I also have felt things that I haven't in a very long time, since the last time I was truly in love. I was thrilled to feel that again, but terrified that my other... needs... would scare you away or make you not love me or want to be with me anymore."

He tried to speak but she cut him off. "Please Richard, let me just say this. I am not sure you understand what would be asked of you if we decided to do this. I think you understand that I like to be dominant sexually. But it goes beyond just sex, Richard. There is a level of emotional commitment that you would need to give as well."

While she spoke, Richard noticed that she was still naked, just covered with a sheet. And he was in his underwear, and he was starting to get hard. This had to be the craziest marriage proposal ever.

She continued, "Do you remember last night, when you were laying on your back and I was sitting on top of you?"

Remember? It was burned into his consciousness for all time. "Yes, I remember", he said.

"When I was sitting there, with that toy in my hand, I didn't just tell you that I was going to fuck myself in front of you, did I?"

Thinking back, he said, "No, you didn't. You asked me if I had something to ask you. And I asked you to use it in front of me."

She nodded, still serious. "That's right. I needed to hear you say that, because for me, it's not just enough for me to tell you that I am going to do this, and there is nothing that you can do about it. I require a level of obedience in a way that would make a man say, 'I want her to have pleasure, even if it hurts me to my core. And I give my permission for it to happen. I want her to have this.'"

Caroline sat back. She looked down at Richard's lap, and saw the erection now at full mast in his boxers. She smiled at this, and let the sheet drop, exposing her bare breasts to him.

He looked back at her, never taking his eyes off of hers, though it was a struggle.

Finally, he said, "What you describe would have scared the hell out of me just a few months ago. But my experiences with you have opened my eyes in a way that I never knew existed. I want nothing more than to be with you, and with regards to your needs, sexual, emotional, all of them--Caroline, I will do anything to give that to you."

"It's my choice, and I want you to have this."

Tears came down her face, and she was beaming. "Then yes, Richard. Yes, I will marry you."

Now they were both crying, and they kissed passionately.

Richard was in heaven.

* * * * * * * * * *

Ten months later...

It was late, close to 1:00am. He laid in bed in the dark, on his side. He preferred sleeping on his stomach, but the metal cage on his dick prevented him from sleeping comfortably that way.

Besides, he couldn't sleep anyway. She had left at 8:00, and he hadn't heard from her since. He wondered what she was doing right now, when she would be home. If she came home at all. There were no text messages, no voicemails.

It had been a week since the incident in the kitchen, when he had used his tongue to clean her feet, her chest, her armpits of sweat after her workout. He had already been locked up and denied any sexual release for two weeks straight at that point, while all the time giving her pleasure daily--with his tongue, with one of the many sex toys she owned, while he remained painfully in chastity, his erection trying to break out of its prison. It had been another week of no relief since then.

The agony he felt was delicious.

He heard the front door open. He heard high heels on the hardwood. He heard her enter the bedroom.

He could only see her silhouette in the door frame. She was dressed in a very short skirt, a top that was very revealing. It wasn't a glamorous outfit, what she was wearing. She was dressed like the world's hottest slut.

He couldn't do anything but stare at her.

She kicked off her shoes as she walked towards his side of the bed. When she reached the side of it, she pulled the sheets down to his knees. He was completely naked, except for the metal around his cock and balls.

She stood over him, staring at him with no trace of emotion. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall. She was wearing pink satin panties. He couldn't tell for sure in the dark, but he thought he saw moisture there. He caught a whiff of her, and it was more than just the perfume she wore.

She took off her shirt, revealing a bra that barely covered her nipples. She then reached up and unclasped the necklace she was wearing. On it was a small silver key. She reached for his caged dick, and used the key to slowly unlock it. She removed it and his cock, now three weeks deprived, sprang to life. It took all his willpower to not touch it.

She moved closer to him. "Can you see them?" she said, as she pointed toward her panty-covered pussy.

He got closer. He could definitely see a huge wet spot now, and she reeked of sex. He started to tremble.

"Yes ma'am, I can see them."

Still staring at him, she pulled them down. Then she picked them up and held them in her hand.

She sat down next to him. Her breasts were just by his face. Instinctively he leaned his head towards them.

She held the panties up to him so he could see. There was semen on the inside of the gusset. A lot of it.

"He didn't use a condom", she said. "I didn't want him to use one. Do you know why?"

He was still staring at them. "Because real men don't wear condoms."

"That's right, they don't." She took the panties and started to use them to jerk him off. He could see and feel the semen in them lubing up his dick.

"Do you use a condom when you fuck me?"

He was already panting. "Yes ma'am, I always use one."

She started to jerk faster and harder, his cock wet with spunk. He groaned, already close to exploding. She yelled at him, "How did this happen? What did you say to me to get me to come home with a pussy full of cum, and me jacking your pathetic dick with cum-filled panties, huh? What did you say to me, Richie, for this to happen?"

He yelled out, "I said, 'It's my choice and I want you to have this!!!'"

He blasted a tremendous arc of jizz straight up in the air, followed by a second, a third. She continued to use her panties to jerk him, even after he stopped cumming and he howled from how sensitive his dick was.

Finally, she stopped. She threw the panties, now soiled with the semen of two different men, and her juices, on the floor. Then in a flash she climbed up on the bed and sat on his face, her ravaged pussy, still slimy with cum, directly over his mouth.

"That's right, Richie. Now please me." And she lowered herself onto him.

Richard was in heaven.