A Hot... Wife In Need

Story Info
Wife needs assistance.
1.9k words
3.44
14.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was awakened from a deep sleep to the annoying sound of his phone ringing. He was in a hotel out of town for work. He had been gone for two weeks with another two weeks to go. He looked at his phone and saw his wife, Lucy, was calling.

He immediately panicked thinking something was wrong as it was 1 am.

Jack - "Hello, is everything alright?"

Lucy - "Jack, I need to tell you something."

Jack - "What's going on?"

Lucy - "I want to share what happened a few minutes ago."

Jack - "Please do. You're making me nervous. Are you okay?"

Lucy - "Earlier when we were on our video chat masturbating with each other, my vibrator stopped working. Not sure if you noticed. The batteries died. That's when I was using my fingers but I wasn't able to orgasm. I needed the vibrator. I didn't say anything because I wanted you to finish without distraction."

Jack - "Well, is that what this is about?"

Lucy - "Not exactly. I wanted to cum. I was so turned on watching you jerk off, thinking about making love to you. I decided to finish myself after our call, but we didn't have the batteries I needed. So, I figured I would run to the store. The closest store still open was that small general store a few miles away, but it was closing in 15 minutes so I rushed out the door. I barely remembered to get my rain jacket, it's been raining here by the way. Anyway, I was a little distracted. And when I got to the door at the store, the manager was locking up for the night. I stopped him just in time and he let me in."

Jack - "That was nice of him. So, you were able to get batteries?"

Lucy - "Well, I told him what type I needed as I sat my purse down on the counter. Then my phone vibrated. When I went to answer, I realized it was my vibrator vibrating not my phone. I accidentally put it in my purse instead of my phone. It all of sudden came to life and was still on the last setting I used. It was vibrating and thrusting pretty rapidly."

Jack - "Sounds a little awkward."

Lucy - "The manager looked down towards my purse and was smiling and he said, 'Oh, I see'. He then picked up the vibrator and shut it off. He said the button was stuck. He then said, 'And maybe you should get some extra batteries just in case', referring to me fucking my vibrator."

Jack - "Well, it is a sex toy."

Lucy - "I burst into tears with total embarrassment. And then as I was crying my jacket came open and I was only wearing the lingerie I had on during our video call. The lingerie with the lacey bra that has the openings for each breast. My right breast was actually exposed through the opening. I could tell the manager was staring at my tits. And I noticed him touch his cock which turned me on a little. Anyway, I told you I was distracted when I left the house."

Jack - "Sounds like it."

Lucy - "The manager then said, 'Wow, I'm sorry to upset you but you're hot.' I immediately thought of you. He said 'hot' like you with that same accent and that's when I looked at the manager really for the first time. For a brief second I thought he was you and I thought I was having one of those dreams again. He reminded me of you, his eyes, his smile, his physique, his hair. I was just staring. I couldn't believe it."

Jack - "Maybe we're related."

Lucy - "Maybe...Anyway he said I could relax and calm down before driving if I wanted. I said thank you and left. As soon as I went outside a monsoon started. I couldn't hardly see let alone drive. I went back to the door as the manager was watching and waiting for me. He took me to their break room so I could dry off and wait out the storm. I got emotional again. He gave me a tissue and after a few minutes I calmed down. We were on the couch. He was sitting next to me. He then took my hands in his and said, 'Don't worry everything will be alright.' That's when I kissed him."

Lucy - (After several seconds of silence on the phone). "Are you there?"

Jack - "Yes, I am. Wow, this is surprising. What else happened?" I stated with no emotion.

Lucy - "Jack, I love you."

Jack - "Please, don't distract me. Oh man. Just tell me what happened."

Lucy - "After I kissed him, I told him I was sorry. I said he reminded me of my husband who I missed greatly."

Jack - "So, you led him to believe I was dead. Nice."

Lucy - "That was not my intention. He then said, 'Don't be sorry'. As he wiped away my tears and leaned in to kiss me. I didn't stop him. And I was actually hoping he would kiss me. I was nervous. Next thing I know his tongue was in my mouth and we were making out hot and heavy. It felt so good. I missed you so much. I wanted you so bad. I didn't want to stop. I was just using him..."

Jack - "What else? And do not leave out any details or I will find out."

Lucy - "Okay. His hands...they were caressing my breasts which both were fully exposed at this point. Then, I pushed his head down towards my nipples. He sucked them hard just like I like it, flicking my nipples with his tongue. His hands explored my body, everywhere they could reach. He told me I had fantastic nipples. We kissed hard and fast again. His hands then grabbed the sides of my panties and pulled them off exposing my very wet pussy. I was so fucking turned on thinking about you since I didn't get to finish earlier."

Jack - "So, you wanted him to finish you?"

Lucy - "Yes. He then grabbed the vibrator. He turned the vibrating mode on and rubbed it around my vulva teasing my clit, making me moan and squirm. He then slid the vibrator in my pussy effortlessly. That's how wet I was. Oh my gosh, he had my juices flowing. I felt so fucking hot and wet. I was moaning non-stop. He then turned on the thrusting, slowly at first. He had the rabbit ears vibrating into my anus as his mouth and tongue started licking, kissing, and sucking my clit. He told me he loved the taste of my pussy and he wanted to taste my cum, which made me hotter and wetter. He increased the power and the vibrator thrusted harder and faster as his licking and sucking became harder and harder. I grabbed his head, pulling his hair while holding his face tightly against my pussy. My body shook as I screamed in ecstasy. I came like an earthquake."

Jack - "So, he finished you. But let me guess you didn't stop did you?"

Lucy - "No, I didn't. He licked the vibrator as he slowly removed it. He said he wanted to fuck me. I can't lie to you. I wanted him to fuck me. So, I pulled his pants down exposing his cock. I really liked what I saw. It was so fucking hard. I wanted to feel it. It actually reminded me of yours which made me crave it even more. And it felt like yours as I slid my mouth around it. He grabbed my head with both of his hands as I slid his entire cock in my mouth. He moaned, 'Oh my god'. His cock was throbbing as it filled my mouth sliding in and out. His balls were in my hand as I massaged them just like you like it. I even thought about fingering his anus."

Jack - "Still thinking of me..."

Lucy - "Yes. I blew him for ten minutes or so. Hard and fast then slow and sensual. I licked every inch including his balls. His cock was dripping so much pre-cum. You know I can't resist. He tasted so good. His cock was so hard, his veins bulging, his head throbbing. He said that was the best blowjob he's ever had as he sat me down on the couch."

Jack - "Wow. You must be proud of yourself."

Lucy - "Yes, I am and he didn't even cum yet."

Jack - "Yet..."

Lucy - "He then got on his knees and pulled my ass to the edge of the couch. He put my legs on his shoulders like you do. He spread open my pussy with his fingers and licked me from my anus to my bush over and over multiple times. His tongue felt so fucking good. Then he rubbed his cock against my clit teasing my hole. That's when I told him to fuck me."

Jack - "I can't believe this, yet why am I not surprised..."

Lucy - "His cock was now deep inside me and he started fucking me nice and slow. I grabbed his head and pulled his mouth towards me because I wanted to kiss him as his cock fucked me. He picked up the pace and after a few minutes, we had to stop to catch our breath. Then he leaned my leg back and started sucking my toes while still thrusting his dick in me. I almost came."

Jack - "This is mind blowing." 

Lucy - "He then bent me over the arm of the couch. He smacked my ass and slid his hard cock inside my pussy. He fucked me hard. His cock felt so fucking good in my wet pussy. He grabbed the inside of my elbows on each arm and pulled with each thrust, driving his cock deep. My breasts were swinging back and forth. His pelvis was banging into my ass making it bounce just like you like to do."

Jack - "Wow, I can't believe what I am hearing."

Lucy - "He said he was going to cum as he was moaning and groaning. I told him, 'Don't stop.' And he didn't. He growled like an animal and then I felt his warm cum fill my pussy. I could feel his cock throbbing with each deliberate thrust blasting more cum. I quickly slid off and pulled his cock to my mouth. I sucked him again draining every last drop of cum. I needed to taste him. Afterwards, he said that was easily the best fuck of his life."

Jack - "I'm speechless."

Lucy - "I just got home. I'm lying on the bed with a towel underneath me. Some of his cum leaked out into my panties. But I can feel more of his warm cum is still inside me. Do you want me to use my vibrator or my fingers?"

Jack - "You have been very naughty...you deserve both."

Lucy - "I am going to hang up and call you on the video chat."

After hanging up, Jack went to the bathroom to clean the large load of cum off of his chest and stomach. His cock was leaking cum uncontrollably while listening to Lucy's story. 

They then started a video chat as Jack watched Lucy finger herself. The manager's cum was all over her fingers...until she put her fingers in her mouth. She then switched to her vibrator which caused her to have an explosive orgasm. 

Jack was so turned on by his amazing Hotwife, he came again releasing another huge load as she told Jack she wanted to fuck the manager again but this time with Jack as well...