The Wife

Story Info
Older wife rediscovers her wild side at frat party.
10.1k words
3.9
26k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wife

The beach, you know I hate the beach! He was thinking it but didn't dare say it. He had avoided going for many summers, the traffic, the sand in your shorts, screaming kids, finding a parking spot, having to carry all her beach crap, just wasn't his idea of fun.

That all said, she had been trying really hard to loose a few extra pounds since before the cruise, continuing to get ready for the upcoming summer cruise.

Several months later it was really starting to show. Tummy almost flat, thighs thinner, ass firming up, my late forties wife was looking quite hot like she did twenty years ago. The only disappointment was the fact that even though she is still a nice "C" cup, those also got smaller.

He had ordered her a new tiny bikini as a surprise a while back in preparation for the upcoming cruise. He hated the little skirt bottom thingy and matching super padded top she had packed out for the last cruise, it just looked frumpy like what the grandmas were wearing.

She liked the old one because it has a tummy hider which was her greatest concern at the time, but that isn't a factor anymore. He had noticed while on the cruise the styles had changed and women, young and old, were showing off a lot more ass cheeks these days.

He had made it a point of giving her compliments and continuous encouragement that seemed to help her with her mission to keep loosing and firm up.

A few weeks or so ago she came into the living room to show him a pair of jeans she was wearing that she hadn't been able to get over her hips and thighs for many years. She still had a little muffin top caused by the jeans being a size too small still, but dang they looked good on her. She had made significant progress and he was quite proud of her!

He had to admit many years ago she was a bit of a show off, ok a lot of a show off, and he loved to show her off back then with her revealing, short and sexy outfits. Her long waist length red hair added to her appeal.

Back to her new bikini, when he was looking for bikinis on Amazon, he wanted a lot less coverage, she used to wear the wicked weasel bikinis and rocked them with her natural looking "C's". She was able to wear the tiny tops as well due to her small lite pink nipples that always seemed to be poking out. Even when her nipples started to peek out from under her tops, you had to be paying attention to notice her areoles because they were so lite colored.

He found a little bikini he liked, the model wearing it may have influenced his selection, not super tiny like he was imagining, but like most bikinis these day, it didn't tie on the sides, but showed a lot of ass cheeks, he ordered her a size smaller than what she was currently wearing.

So finally came the request to go to the beach, he had been waiting for it this time, he had been wanting to show her off since her transformation and this would be an excellent opportunity, as much as he hate the beach. It was a weekday, so all the kids would be in school and it would be a lot less crowded.

He smiled at her, "ok, but let's play a game if you want me to go with you!"

She cocked her head and rolled her eyes, "what?"

"Well you have been working really hard to get to where you are now, go put on that black cover and skirt, I have a bikini you can put on when we get there." He gave her an evil grin.

She looked at him, "my cover up is crocheted net, it will be a bit revealing don't you think?"

He just smiled at her, "that's what I am counting on, and we can take your Jeep."

"But you took the top and doors off it!"

"Yeah?" He grinned knowing she would be on display.

"Well that cover up doesn't really cover up everything."

He just grinned not responding giving her one of those, "your point" looks.

"And... but I am older now and not the same body," she claimed

"You still have a hot body, and I still love showing you off! So go change let's go to the beach like you asked!"

He could see her thinking trying to find an excuse. But she knew he was right (for a change), and she really wanted to go, they had not been to the beach together in years.

"Fine!" And down the hall she went.

He went and changed, grabbing the new bikini from his top draw, shoving the wad of mostly strings in his pocket and went to the kitchen to get ready. He made a bag of snacks, and a few drinks in the Royal Caribbean cooler bag she got from the travel agent on our last cruise.

He smiled seeing her come into the dinning room where he was finishing getting ready. Her nipples like he said were always hard, just like now and were poking through the holes of the loose net cover. He liked the outline of her untanned boobs quite visible under the black material, she had been in the sun more than he realized. The skirt, made of the same material, wasn't as revealing in the front, but the back showed her ass was bare under the material. He didn't dare tell her, but figured she knew.

They hopped in the Jeep and headed for the interstate, it was only a forty minute ride to the coast. He couldn't keep from looking over at her, there was no mistaking her boobs were bare under the top, and he would slow when we passed the big trucks and pick-up trucks letting them look down at her hoping they could tell as well.

He was happy when he saw a few guys and a lady or two doing double takes and smiling seeing her revealing outfit.

Traffic on the island, for a change, wasn't bad and they were able to find a parking spot near the far end at one of the towns designed parking areas that had a wooden walkway over the dunes to protect them.

He reached back and pulled the snack bag to the front and dropped the keys in the side pocket, then reached into his shorts pocket and pulled out the wad of strings that represented itself as bikini.

"Here you go, put it on," grinning, knowing there was no place for her to go out of view of the public.

She glared at him of course and stepped out the Jeep. She opened the bottoms, the back not much wider than the front and the front was quite minimal. Again a look of "really!"

But she stepped into it, pulling it up her legs and to her hips under the knitted skirt. Reaching to the back, running her finger under the back, "this bottom barely covers the top of my ass crack!" She fussed at him, two guys walking to a truck a few spots over turned to look.

He just grinned again, as she held up the top that actually had two very narrow triangles that were adequate to cover maybe half of what was needed to be considered decent.

She surprised him when she just pulled her cover over her head, facing inside the Jeep but in view of the two guys, one of them stopping to watch her.

Standing there she tied an over hand note in the neck strings and pulled it over her head, flipping her thick red hair over the top of the knot, smiling at the guy watching her. Followed by reaching back with the two other strings and tying the back into a bow.

It looked really good on her with plenty of side boob and cleavage showing, the thin unlined material did little to hide the imprint of her pokey nipples.

"See I told you that you still got it, look at you! Go ahead and leave that skirt here too," he suggested to her.

She rolled her eyes at him, pushed the skirt down dropping in the back of the open Jeep, grabbing the towels, "come on, don't know I was going to be going naked today!"

He grabbed the cooler bag and snacks, the two lite weight lounges then followed behind her over the wood walkway. It only took a few steps for her ass to consume the tiny back panel that did nothing to cover her freckle covered ass cheeks. He let her get ahead to watch people ogling her when she got to the end of the board walk.

When she got to the end and looked back he told her, "I'm coming, let's go to the right," he knew that the other way was the area near the pier, restrooms and restaurants, the area where moms with kids hung out.

The view following her down the beach was one he didn't know he missed so much, the little patch of material coming out the top of her crack, her firm whole ass on display, strings on her back hidden by her long hair, as he watched the jiggle of her side boobs. Wearing his sunglasses he was covertly watching the young and older guys checking her out as she swished past them.

She finally stopped at a spot with only a few others near by, smiling at her he asked, "is this where you want to flaunt your smoking hot body today?"

She just rolled her eyes at him and took one of the lounges. While setting it up she was checking out those around them, maybe to see who was also watching her, she used to strive to attract that kind of attention. And the bikini she was barely wearing was demanding it today!

She pulled out the cruise towels he brought, he call them that because they have pockets to keep the towel on the chair at the top and bottom. Watching her bending over he could swear it looked like her nipples were starting to show, again he kept quiet, seeing her nipples at the edge of the top hoping they would slip free!

He set his chair up a bit behind her to watch her and laid out his towel while she piddled getting her things organized. He just sat down and watched her, her firm heavy C cup boobs keeping his attention and a few others, it was quite apparent the top she had been laying out in had a lot more coverage just like the bottoms, her white ass displaying that fact.

She finally kicked off her sandals and sat down. "Did you buy this a size too small on purpose, because I'm about to fall out of it!"

He just grinned, "that's what I was hoping for baby, all those carrot and celery sticks and all the walking around the neighborhood are looking incredible on you, you look hot as hell in that tiny bikini!"

"Well thank you but I am a bit older now and no where near as young looking as I used to be, It almost feels like I'm naked in this tiny thing," She argued.

He had to tell her, "baby you almost have the body you had went you were poor and starving, and didn't mind showing that shit off, I liked that part, still do! And I think you already have a few admirers." Giving her an evil grin looking beyond her at a few groups of people also watching her.

"Thank you I think..."

She proceeded to pour on the oil and sneer it over her legs, arms and tummy, the whole time checking out her surroundings. Realizing he was right, she saw the younger guy checking her out and found it titillating.

Once she was done she laid the chair back and got comfortable.

"You're not going to get rid of those tan lines if you don't move those strings around your neck," he hinted to her.

She cut her eyes at him from under her sunglasses, "you just want my top to fall away like you used to help it do back in the day, admit it!"

"So you are willing to go topless then?" He laughed at her.

"And get arrested, you know that's not allowed here."

"Never stopped you in the past!"

She laughed at him, "hush, that was a long time ago!"

He let it go, knowing not to push it.

After a good ten minutes or so he saw her looking up and down the beach, then reach back and untied the knot behind her neck. Tucking the loose strings under her arms and adjusting the little triangles of material so the edge was resting atop her hard nipples. "Happy now?" Was all she said and laid back again.

"Do you mean hard or happy?" Laughing. "You look incredible baby doll!" Knowing if she moved or wiggled too much those tiny pieces of yellow material were going to fall away.

They laid there in the sun, and it was getting hotter, on a few levels. He was enjoying watching people walk past them from behind his sunglasses as they checked out his wife. Not sure when she did it but she had raised both arms over her head, in doing so it moved her nipples from beneath the triangle and into the open. Either she didn't know, or from their conversation she didn't care knowing how appreciative he had become for all her sacrifices to look good.

He didn't say a thing enjoying her pointy hard pink nipples on display and being admired, know the guys who had been sitting about fifty feet away had walked past several times to get peeks of her tits.

After about forty five minutes she asked me, "if I turn over will you put lotion on my back?"

Disappointed with the thought of her flipping over and hiding her mostly bare tits he told her he would be happy too.

He waited for her to tie her top back but instead just put her arm across her chest to hold the top in place as she stood up. He saw several guys near them also take notice as one of the triangles was hanging down.

After she stood up she had to adjust her lounger. It appeared to be giving her a challenge and he asked if she needed help. She replied, "no I got it," but it was still hung up.

That's when she let go of her top and grabbed the back of the lounge and pulled it forward, leaving her top handing down over her tummy and her firm white breasts bare for anyone looking to see.

He just smiled and watched her until she got the lounge back laid flat. "Told you I had it," grinning at him knowing she made his day.

She laid down moving her hair up and to the side, leaning to the side flashing him her boob handing him her coconut oil.

"Yes you did and you did it well!" He then reached over and pulled the knot free at her back, pushing the strings to her side. He started at her shoulders working his way down applying oil.

"Dang too bad I didn't get the bottoms that tie on the sides, you would look incredible laying here with the suit tucked between your thighs." Admiring her almost naked ass as he spread oil over it then continued down her thighs.

"Maybe next time you will do better!" She looked back at him smiling.

"Or I could just pull these down your legs, they aren't hiding anything and will leave lines around your hips!"

"And leave me laying here naked for the world to see, sure you want to do that?"

He took that as a challenge and reached for the sides, he hooked his fingers and thumbs into the sides and started pulling them downward.

"Wait, wait, baby wait!" As she lifted her hips a bit allowing him to slide them down her thighs.

"Oh so you are liking this as much as I am now?" He laughed at her, seeing people smiling and watching our antics. He poured a bit more oil into his hand and applied it where her bottoms were, running my finger through her butt crack. "Spread your knees sweetie."

"But people will see my, hum, you know, whoa careful there, getting a little personal don't ya think!" She giggled.

"I don't have a problem with it if you don't, I find it kind of exciting honestly!" Adjusting his growing cock having run my finger across her anus making her jump with his oily finger. Continuing to run his fingers back up to the top of her crack and back down again, this time running his fingers thru the folds of her pussy, she responded by lifting her hips to meet his application of oil. Then he rubbed some of the oil on the inside of her thighs where he had missed earlier.

Sitting on his lounge near her knees, he watched in amazement as her thighs moved apart to allow sun between her legs. It was at that point I realized how thin her thighs had become, he was staring at her spread pussy and any one walking by could see her pink lips on display.

She peeked back at him as he was wiping the remaining oil on my own legs, "I'm not showing too much am I?"

"Naa baby you're just fine, but I wouldn't move those feet apart much further unless you want to put on a show!" Looking around to make sure no one from the city was on the beach before leaning back and watching the ogling guys walking past.

"Ok but I just feel like, you know, my thighs are too wide open?"

He patted her back, "no baby, like I said you're perfect, but you could move your feet to the edge of the lounge if you're feeling daring."

She just laughed, "daring, is that what you're calling it, I am laying here naked on a public beach, that's pretty damn daring if you ask me!"

"When we started dating you had no problems showing off like this, so yeah daring is a good word and I loved it if you can recall, you had no shame back then!"

Giggling she tells him, "yes I remember, and I did enjoyed it too, especially the sex afterwards." Then he see her feet move to the outside of the lounge.

He just grinned a big dumb smile, then a guy walks past and snaps a picture with his cell phone, knowing he just took a picture of my wife's gaping pussy and maybe her asshole now.

"Hay baby, I am going to wash this oil off my hands, be right back." He grabbed his phone as he got up knowing he wanted a picture of her laying there naked in public just as she did many years ago in front of his friends.

"Ok, I'll be right here!" She was rolling her thighs back and forth slightly.

As soon as he got up and started to walk away he looked back. Thinking to himself, "holy fuck, that looks like something from one of those voyeur porn sites.

He thought of the ones were supposed wife's let guys feel them up while helping out with lotion. Thick wet spread pink pussy lips and love opening, a bit darker pink asshole and her round ass cheeks, it was all on display. Wet as in she knows what she is showing and she is really enjoying it. He quickly snapped a few pictures and shoved the phone in his pocket.

He headed to the water to rinse the oil off and watch. He walked out just a few steps into the ocean and swished my hands using a little sand to help remove the lotion.

When he turned around there were three guys coming to an abrupt stop starting at his beautiful wife. Then they too started taking pictures of her. It looked like they were moving their dicks around in their suits, his older wife giving them erections just looking at her exposed pussy.

He zoomed in and snapped a few pictures of them ogling her nude body. They were in no hurry to continue on their walk down the beach, and why would they. He just walked further down the beach before heading back to allow other people to see her without him there.

Taking his time he witnessed several people, men and women stop and enjoy her graphic display.

When he got back, before he sat down he snapped another picture. "Baby is that you taking a picture?"

"Oh yeah, you look quite sexy laying there like that."

"Well you're not the first person to take pictures of me, just so you know!" Then she giggled. "I must be a site of something! I heard a few people making comments about me laying here naked. Sounded like I may be showing more than you said I was!"

"You didn't say anything to them?"

She laughed at him, "why would I, I mean they were already looking."

"And you found it exciting did you?"

"Shut up, and maybe a little. Tie me back up, I really need to go cool off in the water."

He stood over her and tied the strings behind her back, then she rolled a bit and attempted to cover her tits before sitting up and tying the strings behind her neck. She then adjusted the pieces of her top to cover her nipples, she looked so awesome with her tits out before covering them up.

She pulled her bottoms up to her knees, then stood up to pull them up to her hips. "Let me see the picture you took, I want to see how much I was showing to those other people!"

He did a few clicks and opened the last picture he took, "oh my, ahhh, here you go!" Showing her the picture.

"Holy fuck baby, I am spread like a taco salad, I thought I was show a little bit but damn it!"

"You mad at me for not telling you?"

She started laughing, "Mad, no, excited, fuckin a, I haven't showed off my pussy like that in years and you know what, I look good doing it!" They headed to the water holding hands for a swim.

Once in the water they waded out to waist deep as the waves moved the water up and down on their bodies. He pulled her to his chest, kissing her, "you looked so sexy laying on that lounge, your body there for anyone to see, I am so horny right now from just watching you being watched by other people, I am so damn proud of you. You need to do this shit more, makes me feel young again and you sure as hell look younger." As he was running my hands over her bare ass under the water.