A Hotwife Flirts in a Hotel Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The combination of her husband's fingers now quickly moving in and out of her sex and the thought of being exposed in front of, and being watched by, a stranger pushed her to the brink. She closed her eyes, allowing her body to take over. She rocked her hips up and down as he moved in and out and up and down on her clitoris, moaning and softly whimpering.

Feeling the heat building between her legs from Edward's less than gentle caresses, her body shuddered as an orgasm flooded her senses; welcome relief finally coming as wave after wave of pleasure pulsated through her body.

Edward smiled with satisfaction that his wife was able to cum so quickly. He knew she was hot from the experience back at the bar. Although it was a completely physical release, she may have realized a darker, naughtier side of her that she never wanted to admit to herself; that she loved playing this game.

As the UBER left the City limits for their suburban home, a silence settled between the two of them. For both, the rest of the night played through their heads, over and over again.

He pulled Susan to him close wrapping his arms around her and kissed her lips tenderly. Susan was in bliss, her body in a buzzed state of erotic relaxation. But Edward wanted her to admit the truth.

"I have to admit it was hot as Hell seeing you dressed so sexy when you entered the bar," Edward whispered into his wife's ear. "I was so proud to have you as my wife."

Susan looked up and smiled, not saying a word.

He pulled her closer and leaned in again for a kiss, this time his tongue sliding between her lips and into her mouth. As his lips met hers, Susan reacted; their tongues moving and dancing with each other.

Edward smiled back at her, "You looked so confident, so sexy. I loved how you were able to tease the guys; you know, letting your skirt ride up some and showing off those sexy thigh high stockings," Edward again pressed his wife for a reaction. But Susan just nuzzled into her husband, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

"And I absolutely loved how you let that last guy get close to you. It was such a turn on watching those guys react to you," he whispered with a sly grin.

She tried to avoid talking about it, but her wall eventually came down. She thought back on how good she felt. After all, any woman would enjoy men paying attention to them with lustful desire, wouldn't they?

"So were YOU okay with everything tonight?" he asked.

"Well, I had a great time...and I had fun," Susan whispered finally engaging Edward. "I guess I was pretty exposed for a little while."

Edward nodded in agreement. "Truthfully sweetheart, parts of you were pretty exposed all evening. And it was hot as hell!"

Not to be deterred, Edward wanted validation from his wife, "Admit it, you enjoyed the attention."

"Well, it didn't suck!" she replied truthfully. "Actually..." Susan paused, "Well...it was exciting, exhilarating, erotic! I felt so naughty!" she said, sitting up a bit willing to engage in this discussion.

That was it! He finally got her to admit that she enjoyed the experience.

"I remembered you said you wanted me to act a little naughty," She again batted her eyelashes at him playfully. "So I just played the part."

"You certainly seem to have come out of your shell tonight," he agreed.

He pulled out the business card he received. "So that guy...according to his card his name is David, what did he say to you?"

Susan smiled thinking back at the lurid and erotic thoughts she had back at the bar. She looked directly up to Edward and very directly answered him honestly.

"Well, he wanted to take me to his room and fuck me!"

Susan's words surprised Edward. He could tell when a guy was into a woman and he knew David wanted to take her to his room and have his way with her. What surprised him was that she used the word "fuck" and how excited Susan appeared to be about that possibility.

The thought remained in his head though. as his cock swelled again to full mast. Could he really share her with another man? The image of Susan and some anonymous man both naked popped into his head. What would that be like, seeing her lips around another man's shaft; seeing his wife's head bobbing on some anonymous guy's cock?

And then his mind wandered to a vision of that stranger's cock sliding slowly in and out of his wife, her pussy lips clinging to it with every thrust. Would he really be okay with another man fucking his wife; watching some other cock pistoning in and out of her?

In our society, most men would be jealous of another man hitting on his wife. The thought of their wife having a sexual relations with anyone but them was typically forbidden. Yet, he smiled as he came to the realization that at that moment he finally had his answer. Edward could feel the answer to his thoughts, as his cock reacted by stretching to an almost painful size. He would, in fact, enjoy seeing another man with his wife. And anyone who would judge can fuck off.

As he looked down to this beautiful woman he loved so much, he yearned to fuck his wife right there in the back seat, actually turned on even more by that possibility.

"I've always thought you were the most beautiful woman. And it was so hot to see my little wife act so naughty, and so sexual," Edward paused, breathing heavily as he exhaled, "To see you interacting with that guy, and then learning that he was...well...after learning he wanted to take you to a hotel and fuck you makes it even hotter!"

His reaction confirmed that he would not only accept but would be thrilled if his fantasy would become a reality...that of watching his wife with another man - a well hung, muscular guy that would deliver endless memorable pleasure to his wife.

His heart now seemingly beating out of his chest, he continued, "And I would have been OK with it!"

His words caused Susan to gasp, not by her conflicted feelings over her husband's admission, but after the most erotic experience she has ever had, SHE may be OK with it as well! Then...her thoughts went to David taking her back to his hotel and having his way with her.

She looked back up at him then, her eyes intense and aflame as her pussy once again tingled with those thoughts dancing though her mind. Susan leaned in close to her husband and whispered in his ear, "Would you like to watch me fuck him?"

Edward's eyes got big and, without words, just nodded.

To be continued...