Susan Officially Becomes a Hotwife

Story Info
Susan's teasing and flirting leads to sex with a younger man.
19.2k words
4.71
176.7k
299
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTICE: Copyright © 2020 - This is an original work by EdwardKalb and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and the Author has not authorized any submission to any other site.

Author's Note: This is the continuation of this couple's sexual adventures to try to keep the passion in their marriage after raising kids, and importantly, this wife's sexual awakening. In previous stories, their experiences on holiday proved life changing. I suggest you read my previous posts. Now this couple continues to explore new erotic adventures together.

This chapter is about a husband sharing his wife with others, and attempts to capture the emotions of both a wife and a husband experiencing this for the first time. If you do not approve of this lifestyle, then I suggest you move on. It contains real-life experiences and re-counts actual events of our life. The writer enhanced the story in certain parts. It is purposefully long to describe the emotions and feelings of this couple. If you are looking for a quick fuck and suck story, this is not for you.

Finally, all of this work is mine and no one else has permission to use it, reproduce it, or sell it.

*********************

The UBER drove the approximately 40 minutes north from Miami's South Beach and dropped Edward and Susan at Haulover Beach. For those who may not know, Haulover Beach is a designated and sanctioned clothing optional beach. It is likely the best of its kind in America; easily accessible and complete with services like lifeguards, a food truck, chairs to rent, showers, and restrooms.

They had planned a winter getaway to a warm weather destination and chose to take a holiday in South Beach in Miami, Florida. As part of their holiday in South Florida, Edward suggested they one day and spend it at the nude beach, and Susan agreed. This was not their first time in Miami, or at Haulover Beach.

They came upon the famous sign: "Beyond this point you may encounter nude bathers." The sign was a misnomer. It would be proper to say, "...you will..." There were hundreds of men and women on the beach, every one nude or at least topless.

They wandered about and found a spot that looked good - close to the ocean yet not far from the outdoor showers and restrooms. That spot also was in the most crowded part of the beach.

This was not their first time on a clothing optional beach. Susan had been topless numerous times in the Caribbean and Edward and Susan had their first all-nude experiences in Greece. Edward was first, removing his t-shirt then sliding his board shorts down. Then his attention focused on his wife. He looked around to see if anyone was watching. He was not disappointed.

Susan removed her bikini top first, and then slid her bottoms off. Edward always loved watching this part. There is just something very exciting about watching his wife remove her clothes in public; the sensation, the state of sudden, intense feeling he experiences when Susan leaves all inhibitions behind and exposes herself completely to the warm sun, gentle ocean breezes - and other men.

Edward quickly looked around to see others also watching. After all, a woman disrobing will always catch another man's attention. As Susan stretched out onto the rented sun lounger, Edward felt a sense of pride seeing his wife naked on a public beach; the glow of the sun radiating and warming her nipples and highlighting the thin line of hair above her shaved pussy enhancing her audaciousness.

At first very self-conscious about being nude, Susan had come to realize that her concerns were self-induced, perhaps aided by what society considers "normal." She was now a very confident woman, accepting of her body's curves and slight imperfections. Now completely nude in front of hundreds of others, her feelings combined pure freedom with exhilaration.

The couple took walks along the shore, they frolicked in the waves, and went to the food truck to get a bite to eat, and even spoke to a few newly-made friends, all completely nude. They have found a nude beach is a friendly place where all body types, sizes, and races mingle without pretense. Refreshingly, no one judged anybody else on body or size. The thing is that all body insecurities and imperfections become non-issues. And there is a certain freedom about being naked that is relaxing. Being without a bathing suit on a beach is a liberating experience.

And Susan had to admit, while having the sun warm her entire body was a wonderful feeling, she also realized she enjoyed watching men watching her.

For Edward, their time on a nude beach was also an erotic experience. Edward found the nude beach to be a place to show off his wife. He loved seeing his wife's tits jiggling freely as she walked and her pussy wonderfully exposed in the warm sun; especially when it felt like everyone was watching her. He wanted and loved his wife to be seen and desired by other men, and he drank in every moment.

After a few hours enjoying the warm sun on their naked bodies, it was getting late. "What do you think? Should we start packing up in about 30?" Edward asked his wife as she continued her people watching from her chair.

Checking her watch, Susan agreed. "Sounds good. We need time to get back, rest, and then shower so we can have drinks before our dinner reservations."

Susan saw him first; a man walking towards them, alone and carrying just a towel. She knew about guys like this; the lonely perverts who cruise around nude beaches hoping to get a glimpse of a woman's tits and pussy. But this guy was different; he was in his late 30's she guessed. Also interesting, this man sported a beard and a man-bun along with mirrored sunglasses. He was quite "cute," as Susan would normally say. Edward noticed him as well.

They watched as he laid his small towel about 7 meters in front of them. He took off his shirt exposing a tanned and nicely defined, but not overly muscled, chest. Then dropping his shorts, Susan gasped when she saw it for the first time. The man's exposed uncircumcised cock was obscenely thick and long, with a huge set of balls. Looking over at Edward, her husband's cock was no slouch. Probably average in length and girth. However, this man was probably about 6-inches, and he wasn't even aroused!

He noticed Susan. He smiled and nodded at her. Susan blushed at being "caught" staring at the man. Staring is a no-no for nude beach etiquette. Still, she could not look away.

Edward couldn't help but notice as well. The man knelt down on the towel and stretched out the edges. His cock and large balls swaying with the movement, and hanging low, scraped along the towel.

Then with a thrust forward and then quickly backward, he settled facedown onto the towel. The movement was both comical and practical, allowing his junk to be tucked between his legs and not squashed when he lay down. Edward knew the importance of not laying on your own junk, especially a man's sensitive balls. He had to admit the man's hands-free "move" was brilliant.

Susan on the other hand, now focused her attention to the man's ass. Nicely rounded, tanned and hairless, she was embarrassed when she caught herself thinking of her hand grabbing and squeezing that butt and roving to the front for a quick massage of that massive cock.

-------------

When Susan and Edward returned from that night at the bar a few months ago, she was a new woman. After that night things got pretty steamy in the bedroom. They talked constantly about her "accidentally" flashing strangers that night; and it made both of them feel. She admitted the experience made her feel sexy and confident and in control.

They fucked practically every day for a couple weeks after, every time reminiscing about that night. They talked about David wanting to take her to his hotel room. Reliving the memories of that night when she acted like a hotwife out to play became an integral part of their lovemaking.

Susan loved Edward and she loved knowing she could still excite him. They had been together over 25 years and their marriage was stronger than ever. Still, they knew they had to keep "stoking the flames" and were both determined and committed to keep their marriage as passionate, exciting, and especially as adventurous as they possibly could. They also were aware that keeping a marriage "hot" was not easy, and may involve introducing different types of "experimenting" into their love life to keep it exciting. They were both prepared to do that. The only question was; how far would they go?

Since that night at the bar, they continued to have sexy "pillow talk" foreplay as they reflected on Susan's newfound confidence to dress sexy and tease and flirt with other men. She did admit it was nice to feel desired and made her feel sexy, but she still couldn't understand fully why seeing her flirting with other men turned Edward on so much. She still thought that her husband should be angry when she flashed other men or should be jealous if others would want to fuck her. And she certainly did not want to hurt their relationship or ruin their marriage. But there was no mistaking her husband's positive reaction to actions from the night at the bar.

It turned out, Edward was not jealous at all. He was so turned on from that night at the bar and Susan's potential future rendezvous with David, that he would get hard just recalling every juicy detail of that night.

Was it wrong? Well, while this thinking is not considered "normal" by contemporary standards, he could not deny that he loved when his wife dressed hot and sexy. And he loved it even more when she garnered the attention of other guys. After all, every successful man wants a "Trophy Wife," and his wife being admired and desired by others excited him.

Yet, deep in his conscious and sub-conscious mind, he fantasized about his wife not only flirting with other men, as she did in the bar, but also taking it even further. From that night forward, the fantasy of watching his wife with another man consumed his thinking. For him, the thought of another man seeing his wife naked, and then watching his wife suck another man's cock turned him on greatly.

He WANTED to see his wife turned on. He WANTED to watch her tease and be taken by another man. He was not a cuckold; he was a "Stag" as defined in the Urban Dictionary. He wanted to encourage his wife, his "Vixen", to explore her sensuality and the power of her sexuality, and he wanted her to explore it together with him.

And, deep down Susan had to admit that night at the bar surprised her too. She had the unexpected freedom to explore her sexuality, and it was exhilarating! But the daily life of work and taking care of the house and kids limited any further opportunities. Overall, things remained pretty vanilla.

Although she still kept most of her conservative tendencies, she did on occasion dress the part of a hotwife. Going out to dinner in the City, Susan at times dressed in sexier clothes than she did before, but still nothing like she did that night at the bar. Although she was not as brazen, she did at one time wear a thin top with no bra when answering the door, and she did wear a white tank braless when she walked out to the mailbox to speak to the mailman.

Susan knew that her husband wanted her to be more sexual and more adventurous. But she had difficulty distancing herself from her conservative upbringing. But because she loved him so much, she endeavored to go along with his wishes when she could as she tried to match his enthusiasm for her to explore her naughty, kinkier side.

--------------

The man startled Susan as he flipped over and both his cock and balls again came into view. Yet, she could not turn away. His cock was uncircumcised and there was no hair on it matching the rest of his body.

A young couple passed by. They had just arrived and were fully clothed and looking for a spot to set up. Edward noticed the young woman look down at the man and mouth the words to her mate, "Oh my God!"

Susan felt a warm flush through her body. She looked over at her husband. "It's getting hot. Do you want to cool off in the water?"

Edward smiled knowing why his wife was all of a sudden hot and in need of cooling down. "Well ok, but you go ahead. I'll join you in a few after I finish reading this article." He really wasn't reading anything. He just liked to watch his naked wife walk alone and watch other men ogle her. For him, the more attention she attracted, the more it fed his perversion of showing off his wife.

Susan got up and strolled to the water. Sure enough, guys sitting around them followed her every step. Once at the water, Susan bent forward to splash some water on her chest. The innocent act offered a nice view between her legs and fed the appetite of her voyeurs. "Did she do that on purpose?" Edward thought.

He put down his magazine to join his wife. In waist deep water, Edward pulled Susan closer and kissed her.

"I take it you noticed our neighbor?"

Susan felt a reddening of her face and neck, embarrassed that she may have been caught staring. "Uhhh...Yah, I noticed."

"Big package, wouldn't you agree?" Edward smirked as Susan looked away. Even after so many years of marriage and even after their recent experiences, Edward knew his wife was still shy talking about other men. He pushed further. "Did you see the reaction of the young couple passing?"

"No I didn't. What happened?"

"You didn't? It was soooo funny. When the couple passed, the young lady looked down and then looked at her partner smiling 'Oh my god.' She was obviously impressed with the man's size."

"Well, he IS easy on the eyes!" Susan said, trying to be coy.

"Oh come on Susan! You had to have noticed the size of his package. I mean his cock is fat and his balls equally massive!"

"Well to be honest, I guess I did notice."

"Come on, let's go back to our chairs and enjoy the sun and the sights. It's your lucky day!"

Walking up onto the sand, Edward nodded as he approached the young man. "Beautiful day today, isn't it?" he asked.

Edward and Susan paused for a moment. The younger man smiled as he looked out to the ocean and then back towards Susan. "Yes, just beautiful," he said, as he looked her up and down.

They continued back to their blanket. Susan walked over to her sun lounger and bent down from the waist to pick up her towel to dry off. Edward noticed the man watching his wife, the act giving everybody a view of not only her breasts hanging freely beneath her, but of her ass. She toweled off and settled into her sun lounger.

After her unintended display, Susan relaxed back into her chair and again focused on the view in front of her. She could not keep her eyes off of the younger man's cock, which now seemed larger. She marveled at how long and thick and vein-y the uncircumcised member was at it settled on the man's leg. Unbeknownst to her, her little tease caused the man's cock to grow.

About 15-minutes later, the man got up and went to the water.

"Why do you think he is here alone and with nothing but a small towel? I mean he doesn't appear to be a perv. What do you think honey?" Edward's words brought his wife out of her trance. She seemed to be mesmerized watching the man from behind; his broad shoulders, narrow waste and nice ass before her. She noticed the tan lines indicating he was not a regular at a nude beach.

"Yes, it...is...strange..."

After a quick dip to cool off, the man walked back to his towel. Now with a full frontal view, Susan watched his fat cock sway from side-to-side below his waist as he strode to his little towel.

The young man picked up his towel and began to towel off. He noticed Susan watching him. He made eye contact and approached both of them and asked, "Excuse me, do you know where I can purchase some sunscreen? The airline lost my luggage and I really didn't think things through before coming to the beach."

"Ahh that explains why he only brought a small towel!" Thought Edward.

Susan quickly gathered herself and reached into her bag, "Here, use mine."

The younger man smiled, "Well thank you for your kind offer, but I hate to be a bother."

"No problem at all. The prices at the food truck are exorbitant. Please, I insist," Susan extended her arm offering the tube of sunscreen.

"My name is Edward and this is my wife Susan," Edward chose to get into the conversation.

"Pleased to meet you both. My name is Alec. Yeah, unfortunately the airline misplaced my bags. They said they sent my bags on the next plane out. So I have a few hours to kill and decided to get some beach time. I am only in South Florida for a few days."

"Where are you from Alec?" Edward was picking up an accent.

"I am originally from Greece; actually from a small Greek island. In Greek my name is Alesandro, but I have lived on the west coast since I was a teenager and people call me Alec." He squeezed a small dab of sunscreen and rubbed it onto his face and neck. "Thanks, I appreciate the sunscreen."

"Do you frequent beaches like this, or is this this your first time on a nude beach?" Edward wondered if he was a practicing nudist or a gawker.

"Actually no, not my first time. I have been several times to a nearby beach in Southern California that is unofficially clothing optional," the man squeezed another small dab and rubbed it onto his chests. "It's called Black's Beach. Have you been?"

Susan didn't even realize the man had been asked a question. She was fixated on the toned Greek body in front of her rubbing the cream all over his now-glistening chest.

Edward noticed Susan biting her bottom lip, her nipples hardening, and his wife squirming in her chair, arousal seemingly taking over her body. To his amusement, he watched as his wife's eyes were locked on his manhood. He did not even try to snap her out of her trance. Alec noticed as well and smiled at Susan.

"We have heard of it, but we have not been," Edward answered for the both of them.

The man finished his chest and closed the cap of the sunscreen tube ready to hand it back to Susan.

"Well Alec, as you probably know, you need to make sure your junk is well sun screened. The Florida sun is very strong, and you do not want those sensitive parts burned."

"Good thought!" Alec squeezed a small dab of sunscreen into his hand and started massaging the cream over his cock and balls.

"Hey..Ahh, look Alec. I think you are going to need a lot more than that!"

"Edward! Susan exclaimed. "Don't embarrass him!"

"Well, he's got a big package and I just thought..."

"It's ok. I'm not embarrassed. After all, I'm here on a beach without a stitch on. Really, cannot get embarrassed here, right?"

He squirted another dab and rubbed the cream all over his cock and balls. It was now Susan's turn to be teased. She watched as the man's hand methodically stroked his cock the entire length right in front of her, his fingers rubbing his balls under and around all sides, all while occasionally glancing towards Susan smiling.

"Thanks for the sunscreen," Alec smiled at Susan as he offered the tube back. "Hey, do you mind if I pull my towel up closer?"

"Of course not," Susan quickly responded.

Alec grabbed his towel and set it down in front of Edward and Susan. He lay down on his side facing them, his head directly in front of Susan. They continued a friendly conversation about travel, work, and life in general.

Edward was not naïve to the fact that Alec may have positioned himself purposefully. From his positioning, directly in front of, but slightly below Susan, he had a perfectly unobstructed view up and between his wife's legs.

They continued a pleasant conversation. But after about 20 minutes, Edward noticed his wife beginning to move her right leg side to side, and the eyes of the stranger seemingly fixated between Susan's legs. He watched as Susan opened her legs, and then closed them, repeating this several times. Is this really happening? Is Susan deliberately flashing her pussy to this stranger?