All Comments on 'A Hotwife is Born Pt. 02'

by hdl14238

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino5 months ago

Don't have much hope for the future of their relationship, she is already having sex with others behind his back. Just another weak minded cuckold who no longer is respected by the wife.

Bogey3Bogey35 months ago

Another fun story. Hoping there are many more. Guessing they will be sharing for many years to come

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

Sharing and having fun together is one thing: Lauren was just a cheap slut, cheating on Derek with Scott. Not once but sucking his cock a couple of times per week... for a number of weeks.

That's not erotic, it's just blatant cheating. Keeping it quiet and not telling her husband. Making him a cuck. Where is the "love" in that?

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

“We were also taking better care of ourselves, wanting to be as attractive as possible. I increased my muscle size and had defined abs, while Lauren looked like she was sculpted by the gods. Her legs and glutes were more muscular and defined, with a slimmer waist. Her heavenly breasts tightened up a bit with a more defined upper body, but she never lost her DDD bust. . . . It was obvious Lauren's new looks were attracting so much attention. She always turned heads and was the fantasy of many of the students, but now she was catching the eyes of all our coworkers as well. She knew this and decided to wear more form-fitting clothes to school to show off her curves.”

Wow, the sex of the first chapter has just ratcheted up quite a bit. I really liked the author’s emphasis on Derek and Lauren’s hard work in their gym to become as attractive as possible to potential sexual partners. Lauren’s very big and firm tits also were given an appropriate focus, they constitute a sexual experience for any man even if they are never touched. All too often the wife in these stories is described as having big or very big tits at the start of the story and that is last one reads about them, as if they are not a major sexual attraction. Overall, I really liked this story. It is well written, and the couple’s thoughts and feelings are described in enough detail that they seem like real people and are very relatable. I also liked that Derek and Lauren share her body, and they are in a full parnership in their hotwife experience. Derek does know that Lauren is the main attraction, and is no doubt glad that Lauren wants him too, even as she is getting stuffed with bigger cocks. I spoke of her tits as a focus, but Lauren’s deep throating skills have also been given attention. Her character really has it all: very big tits and a trim and very hot body that she loves to display in revealing dress as well as lust and enthusiasm for cock in her mouth, throat, and cunt. I hope to read where her anal cherry is taken and she becomes airtight in the next chapter or two. Terrific and very erotic story.

AmbulAmbul5 months ago

“I let her know I'm close. She matches my rhythm and throws her hips into mine. "That's it baby, cum in me, fill me more. Reclaim your big cock loving hotwife."

I love this line. It shows that they are still partners in marriage and in sex. I hope it continues.

consulting91consulting915 months ago

Great telling of the story. I worry about their long term future if she is already blowing other guys behind his back. Plus she’s got a lot to lose as the principal getting plowed by the staff.

I can’t wait until the next chapter. Hopefully she will still push her own boundaries. Would be nice to see where this goes and if the husband just ends up jacking off watching man after man use her as sex toys.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good Stories,looking forward to Part 3 getting Samantha involved will make a great story. Also more meetings with Scott for private time it’s clear Lauren enjoys sucking cock.I know my own wife loves to give head.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The first chapter was good. This one not so. Nothing wrong with sharing but this aint' it. Lauren has been cheating on hubby for a month and he is okay with her cheating behind his back. NO FUCKING WAY!!!! and a blowjob after hubby finds out ain't going to change that. She will now cheat whenever she wants and only tell him if she gets caught or rub it in his wimp face. Of course he just shows what a complete clueless loser he is. This has turned into just another heartless CUNT and a loser husband POS. She has no respect for hubby, but no one respects a simp. It could have been another good chapter if she had told him before it started and only when he was there to watch. Disappointing!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades4 months ago

Enjoyed the read. Thanks for your writing.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

A cuck is born.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhdl14238@hdl14238
I entered the site to find a way for my wife and I to improve our already great marriage through reading and writing about our fantasies. I want to thank you for reading about our love lives and hope they are enjoyable for you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES