A Hotwife is Born

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lauren can't help but scream in ecstasy as he turns her into his personal sex toy. It isn't much longer until I hear those magic words from Lauren, "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum!"

She moans like I've never heard her before, almost animalistic, as she erupts all over his cock, her legs shaking for what seemed like an orgasm that would last forever.

I was taken aback, for this was the first time she came from pure penetration. I was always able to get her off from friction or my mouth, but this was clearly the next level for her. Her new bull had now slowed his rhythm, returning his hands to her hips, and kept his fat cock inside her as she recovered. I take this time to raid Jake's bar and grab another bottle of wine. Hey, I might as well have another glass or two while I wait.

A few minutes went by, and still, out of breath, she said to Jake, "It's my turn now". She signals for him to lie on the bed as she climbs on top of him.

There was no need to warm up as they both were still drenched from the fuckfest that occurred in front of me. She lowers her hips onto his, giving out a loud moan, as she unfastens her bra to expose her beautiful breasts.

I make a move and stand on the bed and offer her my still-erect cock to suck on. She says, "I'm sorry babe, I haven't given you much attention". I tell her "You don't need to apologize for anything. You two look so hot right now".

And she did, my wife impaled on the biggest cock she's ever had and loved every second of it. She grabbed my ass and shoved my cock down her throat as if she hadn't eaten for days. She wanted me to cum in her mouth, but I had other plans, and that was to reclaim her after Jake had drained his balls into her.

Lauren's large nipples were at attention, as Jake took a breast in each hand and massaged them. She grinds her hips deep and hard, bending over and giving Jake a long kiss. She breaks when he starts playing with her nipples, then begins to suck one as he toys with the other.

It's obvious Lauren enjoys this as she increases her motion. She says to Jake "Don't fucking stop," as she sits up to press both her hands into his chest. She wants him to switch nipples, which he does and presses his hips up deeper into her.

She bucks and grinds even harder, soon panting and saying between breaths "Ooh, I'm cumming again. Fuck me harder". Her orgasm shakes through her body as Jake lets go of her breasts and grabs her hips, thrusting into her. She buries her head next to his and grabs his soft hair.

A few thrusts later he rolls Lauren onto her back still inside her. He lifts her ass off the bed, with her legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his back, and bites his neck as he savagely fucks my wife's brains out. The force of him driving into her I could've sworn the bed was going to break.

Their sex was intense, as they gave each other a long and passionate kiss in the midst of their pounding. It wasn't much longer until I heard Jake whisper to Lauren, "I'm gonna cum". She whispered back, "Cum inside me, baby".

That's all it took for Jake to flood my wife's womb as he grunted and groaned. It seemed like a solid minute that he was pouring ounces of cum into her. His huge sack constricted with each shot of cum, outlining his massive balls. The lust my wife had earlier turned to love, and she had fallen in love with this stranger's massive cock as his sperm poured out of my wife while he kept cumming inside her.

By the time he finished, he was spent and rolled off to clean up. Lauren was breathing heavily as I climbed on top of her, giving her a deep passionate kiss.

I use Jake's cum as lube and slid inside her. God this guy came a gallon inside her. She looks at me and says she loves me so much. I tell her I love her too, as my thrusting causes Jake's cum to shoot out of Lauren's swollen pussy. She grinds her hips into mine as we make love to one another.

Jake, reading the room, retreats to the corner of the bed and watches us together. She grinds harder against me and grips my back as she cums on my swollen cock, which causes me to erupt in her, adding to the reservoir of cum she already had. She clamps her pussy down on my cock to milk out every last drop. If there's one thing Lauren loves more than cock, it's her vagina filled with cum.

I look at the clock and it's 3:00. My god, did we really have sex for three hours? And by we I mean Lauren and Jake for three hours? Nevertheless, it was the most intense sex we have ever had.

Lauren and I head to the bathroom to clean up. I pull her into me and give her a deep long kiss, professing my love for her. She returns the same affection and we head to the bedroom, where all three of us sleep together, exhausted from our wild night.

I hear my 6:00 alarm go off and get up, forgot to cancel the damn thing. After Lauren and I got dressed to leave, I told Jake he was more than welcome to stay with us if he was ever in the area. If he wasn't such a gentleman and a genuinely sincere good man, I would not have offered; I liked the guy for who he was. Without hesitating he accepted my proposal. Lauren at first was a bit reluctant to offer our family home to a stranger, but with one glance at his semi-erect cock, she agreed and said, "he's welcomed anytime". We laughed as we left Jake's house and drove away.

We reflected on how we enjoyed our new friend's company and how incredible the night was. Then it hit me, I realized that I forgot to give him our numbers. Lauren chuckled and pulled up his number on her phone, saying, "You really think I would lose our bet?" I smiled and gave Lauren a kiss on her head. I cannot wait for what adventures lie ahead with our newfound love life.

12