All Comments on 'A House Full of Women Ch. 01'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

Vanessa needs to move in with him and eventually give him another child.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sexy story -- and I wonder about descriptions. I know Vanessa is small-breasted, but very incredibly sexy and desirous of Jack. We know Jack has a big man-cock and lots of man cream to to deposit in her, but how about his appearance? Does he have a hairy chest and abs? That would be a good feel for her tiny breasts to nestle against a rugged hairy chest, I think. They seem to fit together fairly well, and they can learn well from each other.

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 2 years ago

What a sweet story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well done, credible, delicate yet erotic.

HectorBidonHectorBidonover 2 years ago

Lovely story. The two characters are well drawn and engaging. I really liked your description of Jack's appreciation of Vanessa's beauty. And I liked the contrast in the way they experienced their interaction---Jack looking back through his experiences with other women, Vanessa trying her best to orient herself based on girlfriend gossip, The lack of concern about protection was a bit unsettling---everything else about the story seemed realistic and emotionally true. All in all, though, a sensitive, intelligent story, a pleasure to read, Thanks for sharing it.

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

love her, and quite a first-time evening...!

tho surprised you made him so big...even experienced women might have some problems with 8", so a very petite virgin-!?!

looking forward to Ch 2-!

5 and fave

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Good story. I like it a lot. AAAA++++

Gary20201Gary20201over 2 years ago

You have surprised me, most stories I read on here are bullshit, men saying how big their dick is or the women do everything known to mankind. I am just being bluntyly honest with you. You have a great way of story telling and I like it so I will probably read all your stories. Thanks again...Gary

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

This was a very sweet and special tale. But I am compelled to correct your usage of the word "paroxysm" since you used it twice, both times wrong.

Here: "sought to prolong her paroxysm to unheard-of lengths.";

And again near the end here: "As they were both relaxing after their paroxysms, teasing each other's genitals..."

Paroxysm is NOT a synonym for Orgasm. The definition for paroxysm as you intended to use it is: "a sudden attack or violent expression of a particular emotion or activity."

That means that proper usage of the word "paroxysm" ALWAYS requires a qualifying phrase, such as "a paroxysm of laughter" or "a paroxysm of emotion". In your case, you should have written something like "He sought to prolong her paroxysm of passion to unheard-of lengths" to describe the orgasm.

I enjoyed the story otherwise and I would have still given you a five if you had only slipped up once. But the incorrect usage of a word in order to impress the reader with your extensive vocabulary is an agregious error. You lost a point for that. 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES