A House Full of Women Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As a way of encouraging me, she whipped off her nightgown over her head, presenting her naked body to me. God, she was beautiful! Round, firm, high breasts, flat stomach, that little mound on her abdomen covered with sparse, fine hairs, and rosy-pink skin that showed how excited she was. It took a certain emotional effort to actually place my hand on her pussy, but once I did--noticing that she was also really, really wet--I got down to it. I did pretty much the same thing to her as she did to me, and when she came she tossed her head back and forth like a maenad while letting out a high-pitched squeal, her tongue sticking out of her mouth.

"Afterward, we couldn't believe that we'd actually done this. I scooted out of her bed and back into my own and tried to get to sleep; but my mind was racing with the images I'd seen and the emotions I'd felt. I thought I'd never fall asleep--but to my surprise, I conked out in a few minutes.

"In later sessions, we both stripped naked--and, of course, we had long sessions of sixty-nine, where we had multiple climaxes one after the other. But in some ways the best part of lesbian sex was when we were lying side by side, or one on top of each other, with our breasts pressed together. Men are darlings, but no man can give a woman that feeling!

"This went on pretty much the whole school year. Late in the year each of us did go on a few dates with boys, but nothing really happened--a little kissing, maybe even a little making out, but that's all.

"It was in my sophomore year that I actually 'did it' with a boy. It wasn't a great experience, because the boy really didn't know what he was doing--at least, as far as pleasing a girl was concerned. But I knew that this was what I wanted. The stuff with Claudia was fabulous, but I wasn't a natural lesbian. I did see her once more on campus, during my junior year, and we shyly reminisced about what we'd done.

"I now wish I'd told my daughter about my experiences--it would have given us even more of a bond."

"You never told her?" Vanessa said.

"I was too embarrassed--not ashamed at all, because of course there's nothing wrong with lesbian sex, but somehow I just couldn't bring myself to talk about it. You're the first person I've told."

"Even Jack doesn't know?"

"Oh, God no! He'd probably be okay with it, but somehow I'd feel even more awkward talking to him about it than talking to Eileen." Joanna sighed heavily. "And yet, I do miss it sometimes."

"Miss what?"

"You know..."

"Being with a woman?"

"Yes."

Vanessa paused long before saying softly, "You don't have to miss it."

Joanna gazed deeply into the young woman's eyes. "You mean... you?"

"Well, sure, why not? Unless it freaks you out to do it with me after I've already done it with your daughter."

"That doesn't bother me." Another pause. "You--you really want to? With me?"

"Joanna, I've loved and admired you almost from the first time I met you. You're an incredible woman. And if you want to express yourself that way, I'd be happy to help."

Joanna suddenly got up from the little couch they'd been sitting on and started pacing around the small room. "You don't think Jack would mind?"

"You'll have to tell him--both about Claudia and what you want to do with me. And he may as well know about Eileen and me. We can't keep secrets like that. But I really don't think he'd mind."

"What about Eileen?"

"I'm sure she'd be happy to share me with you."

Joanna blushed at the vague obscenity of that idea. "Maybe--but I'll tell you, men can be a lot more possessive than women. I don't know that Jack is prepared to share you. He's really smitten with you."

"I know he is--but he'll just have to understand."

A look of resolve came over Joanna's face. "Okay, I'll spill the beans to him--everything. Maybe not tonight--I have to kind of work up the gumption to tell him. But I'll do it sometime soon."

12