Mom To The Rescue Pt. 01

Story Info
Virgin with Huge Cock needs to get laid.
4.2k words
4.47
218.4k
303

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BH54
BH54
823 Followers

Mom To The Rescue Pt. 01

My name is Michael Warren and here's my story. My dad is John Warren. His friends always called him Big John. My mom is Jennifer Warren. I always thought she was beautiful. I guess dad thought so too. When I was young, I often woke late at night to the sounds of my mom screaming. That happened a lot when I was a kid. At breakfast the following mornings, mom and dad always seemed OK, so I didn't worry about it. When I was older, mom and dad started screaming at each other and not at bedtime.

Well, the final argument had mom saying, "Take your big dick and get the fuck out of this house!"

So, they got divorced. Apparently, mom hired someone to follow dad and she had a ton of evidence, but I never saw any of it. Mom told me that everything was going to be OK, and we would be fine. She never lied to me, so I believed her. Dad said that he and I would get together all the time. Almost 8 months later dad came by the house to get something of his that he had left behind. I was up in my room. More screaming.

Mom yelled at him "Michael is still your son. You never see him. You never call him. Stop being ruled by your dick and remember it gave you a son".

He left. A little later, I went downstairs. Mom was in the living room drinking wine and it looked like she had been crying. I sat next to her on the couch, gave her a big hug and said "It's OK mom. We don't need him. We have each other". She hugged me, cried a little more and shook a little. I held her until she felt better. After that, neither of us ever mentioned dad and we never heard from him again.

Well, a few years pass and I'm 18 and a High School senior. After all my friends started calling my mom a MILF, I started to get mad, but I realized they were right. The label in her bra said 38DDD and the rest of her figure was just as amazing. I'm not ashamed to admit that she was often the star of my masturbation fantasies. I sometimes heard her moaning in her room when she was alone. Therefore, I figured she had fantasies too. I didn't know her fantasies involved big dicks, like dad had. That was one thing that I got from dad. I was very long and very thick. Jerking off was fun and I came a lot but I was more interested in girls and what I could do with them and to them. I dated a few girls and felt their tits but it never went further. Being 18, I was determined to get laid. I was not going to college as a virgin.

I had a date one Friday night with a girl (Marlene Wilson) who had a reputation as they say. Two of my friends had dated her and said she put out for them. She was almost 19 and her figure was incredible.

I had several extra-large condoms in my pocket which although my mom didn't see as I was leaving the house, she still said "Remember safe-sex".

I blushed but I guess she knew me by my actions and expressions. I had worked to save enough for an old car and mom threw in a few bucks to help out. I picked up Marlene, we had something to eat and I drove to the same area that my 2 friends had also taken her to. I figured why mess with a winning formula.

Marlene had huge tits and an amazing ass. I would have preferred a slightly smaller ass (more like my mom's) but Marlene's ass would do nicely. I was not complaining. She wore a short skirt and a top that looked like it was sprayed on. We started making out. Marlene's tits were driving me wild. My dick was so hard, it hurt. We were kissing and I had one arm around her holding part of her right tit. My left hand was high up on her thigh heading for the Promised Land. When I reached her panties, they were soaked. I was also leaking pre-cum like a running faucet.

All of a sudden, Marlene says, "wait a minute".

Oh no, is she kidding? I sat there frozen. Suddenly Marlene reached for the bottom of her top, pulled it up, and over her heard. I was staring at her amazing tits in that way too small bra and before I knew she unclasped it (from the front).

I think I heard her say, "They're 38F but I think I may have to get a 38G".

My mouth dove right for her nipples. I was licking, sucking and kissing as if my life depended on it. My left hand was now rubbing her pussy thru her panties and she was moaning.

After a minute or so, she said, "Put your fingers inside me".

Well, my mother had told me to always be polite to women, so I did as I was told. I pulled her panties down almost to her knees and had my hand in my first pussy. I had three fingers inside and my thumb was rubbing her clit.

She was going wild yelling, "Oh my God. Don't stop. Right there. OH OH OH. I'm cumming". She came all over my hand.

Well, my cock was still an iron bar but I felt pretty good making her cum like that.

It took her a minute or so to return to the land of the living and she said, "Get your cock out NOW!"

I grabbed for my belt and started unzipping and pulling my pants down. I sat there in my briefs and she reached for them and pulled them out of the way. My dick had been pointed to the left and it popped out at her. All 10 inches of it sprang to life. She was startled to say the least.

She literally screamed out "What the hell is that!?"

"It's my dick", I replied redundantly. Obviously, it was my dick but what else can you say?

She reached out with 2 fingers and moved it from side to side and said "It's huge!"

I said, "It's the only one I have". Obviously, what they say is correct about only having enough blood for either your cock or your brain but not both.

"Well it's not going inside of me" she shouted. With that, she had ripped my guts out. I felt like an empty shell with an iron dick.

"Take me home right now!" she added and put all of her clothes back in place.

I wanted to say something but the look on her face cut me to shreds. So I pulled up my pants and I drove her home. She jumped out slammed the car door and ran inside. What was she pissed at? She got to cum. I drove home. It wasn't even 8:30 PM. I walked in thru the garage to head up to my room. Mom was in the living room and saw me. I must have looked as if my dog had died.

She asked, "Date over so soon honey? Everything OK?" I just put my head down and walked upstairs. I heard her call out "Michael. Michael." but I just kept going, went inside and closed the door".

I didn't even turn on any lights. I just dropped my phone on my desk took my shoes off and dropped down on my bed with my hands under my pillow.

Mom came upstairs and knocked on my door saying, "Michael, can I come in please".

I didn't even answer. She opened the door and sat on the bed next to me. She put her hands on my shoulder and I just started to sob. She started crying too and I just asked her to "please leave me alone". She got up and left.

My phone started buzzing. Just what I need. Who the hell is messaging me? I looked at my phone. It was from Marlene. She texted me "Don't you dare tell anyone what happened tonight". What the fuck is wrong with this bitch? I shut the phone and put my head back on my pillow. After a while I just dozed off. Mom came up later to check on me but I was asleep and thankfully, she didn't wake me.

Saturday morning I woke to the smell of bacon frying. I got up and walked downstairs. Mom was making breakfast.

"Slept in your clothes, huh?" she said as I sat down to eat.

She of course was wearing lingerie and a sheer silky robe. Great. My cock also noticed what she was wearing and I thankfully was seated when it came to full attention. She finished cooking and put my plate of bacon and eggs in front of me and one for her as she sat down. We ate silently for a while but I knew the question and answer part of breakfast was just waiting for her to start.

"You know Michael you can talk to me about anything. I won't judge you or lecture you. I just want to help any way I can" she started with. "So tell me. What Happened last night?"

I didn't know what to say or how to begin. On a scale of 1 to 10, my face went from 0 to minus 5. Finally, I said, "It was going OK for a while but she suddenly told me to take her home".

"You didn't try to force yourself on her did you?" asked mom.

"Mom, you raised me. How could you even ask such a question?" was my reply.

"Well, OK. She didn't want to have sex -- I'm guessing," said mom.

"Mom, I'm very uncomfortable talking about this but if you must know she absolutely wanted to have sex and she really enjoyed the orgasm I gave her while I was still fully dressed", I said.

"Oh. Well Michael you know that premature ejac..." she started before I interrupted her with "NO MOM, THAT'S NOT IT. I'm sorry I'm yelling".

"Well Michael whatever it is, it's not a big thing" she offered.

I replied, "No mom it is a BIG thing and that's the problem. I can't talk about this anymore. I need to shower. Thanks mom, I know you love me and that means everything to me.

Thankfully, my erection took a nap and I got up, kissed my mom on the cheek and went up to shower. I got in the shower and started thinking about mom and what she was wearing and guess who woke up from his nap. The iron bar had returned. Well, the door was locked and the great thing about jerking off in the shower is it's easy to clean up after. I took some body wash and went to town. I was thinking about mom's tits and then Marlene's huge tits. I could feel the pressure rising. Suddenly the image in my head was mom and Marlene sucking each other's tits and I exploded. I only remember the first six huge spurts of cum. There were more. I suddenly got light headed and started to slip. I braced myself against a wall and moved my feet for balance. Big mistake. My foot stepped into a giant glob of cum. I lost my balance and down I went.

It was a tub/shower and luckily I did not hit my head, but the rest of body hit the heavy metal tub with a loud thud and I yelled out "Oh fuck!"

So, I'm lying in the tub with the shower spraying in my face and I hear loud footsteps rushing up the stairs and my mom yelling "Michael, Michael, Michael".

She gets to the door, which is locked and I say "It's OK mom. I just slipped. I'm fine".

Like that would placate a mom. She replied, "Open the door I need to come in".

"Mom, I'm OK. I'll be out in 5 minutes".

So what does a mom say? "I'm standing right here until you come out" was her reply. You can't get mad at that. I'm her baby. I just smiled to myself and was grateful that she cared so much about me.

When I put my robe on and opened the door, she was frantic. She hugged me and said, "Get dressed we're going to the emergency room. You could have internal injuries." I hugged her tightly until she calmed down.

I looked at her and said "I love you too" and then I kissed her on the lips.

It was brief but afterwards she had a funny look on her face, and I thought to myself "Michael what did you just do". I quickly put my head next to hers and hugged her again trying to minimize the kiss faux pas. Naturally, I started thinking about her big tits pressing against me and guess who woke up from his nap?

I stepped away from her saying; "I'm going to get dressed" walked to my room and closed the door. She must have asked me 10 times on Saturday if I was OK.

I had a lot of thinking to do over the weekend. My mom always used to say, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again". I failed with Marlene. I needed to consider the options. It seemed like all the girls I could think of were all too similar. I was looking for an advantage (yeah, like sure-thing Marlene). I kept thinking back to Marlene. OK, so I'm a tit-man. I started thinking of who has the biggest tits in school (after Marlene of course). I thought of a few girls who were going with some jocks so they were out. Then there were the "Mean Girls" -- who needs that? Then I remembered Mary St. James.

Mary was over 18 and I don't think she ever had a date. To say her face was plain was to be too complimentary. She never wore any make-up. Her hair was so flat, I don't think hurricane force winds would move a single hair. She always wore some ridiculous beret and her clothes were plain and outdated. But the tits -- oh my god. I couldn't tell what her figure was like because she never wore anything close to form fitting. Still, her tits were epic. My guess was over 40 inches and at least a G cup maybe bigger. We had some classes together and I was always friendly to everyone. I decided to ask her out for next Friday and I thought about an answer to every reason why she would say no to me.

Monday afternoon I walked up to Mary and said "Hi".

"Oh, hi Michael" she replied.

We chatted a little about nothing. Finally, here we go: "I was thinking that maybe you might like to go out with me on Friday for some food and a drive?" I had all my answers ready.

She smiled and said, "I'd love to. Pick me up at 7PM OK?" All I could do was shake my head up and down.

When I went home after school mom looked at me and said, "Well, I remember that smile. It's nice to see it again. To what do we owe its return?"

My reply was, "Well if you must know, I have a date Friday night with a different girl".

I walked upstairs and left mom with a giant smile on her face and she yelled out to me "Just remember 2 words -- Safe Sex". I had to laugh. She's amazing. The next 4 days passed slowly. I saw Mary on Tuesday and she was actually smiling. I had never seen her smile. I started to think, "The hell with sex. I made Mary happy". I started feeling really good. Of course, that didn't stop me from masturbating several times a day. Oh to be 18 and horny. Mary started appearing in my fantasies. I was lying in bed on Tuesday night and started stroking. I kept thinking about Mary's huge tits and was really close.

I heard mom yell "Goodnight Michael".

I replied "Night Mom". I returned to thinking about Mary's tits. Suddenly mom and her tits entered my fantasies. Then all of a sudden, I was thinking about mom and Mary sucking each other's tits and ka-boom. I don't think I'd ever cum that much. I shot all over my upper torso as well as parts of my face. It was epic. The cum that had actually hit my nose ended up in my mouth. That made me think that I should lick Mary on Friday if she gave me the chance. The next 2 days I checked out some lesbian porn for tips on licking pussy.

Friday at school, Mary was all smiles from ear to ear. She actually had a nice face. All it takes is a smile. We talked after school and she looked great to me. We live in different directions so I told her I'd see her at 7PM and she kissed my cheek and said she would see me then. I went home, showered, jerked-off, didn't fall in the tub, got dressed and went to get Mary.

When I got to her house, I got out of the car and the front door of her house opened. A vision of beauty appeared in human form. Who was this goddess? I stared at the face, it was Mary. She was gorgeous. Her hair was styled. She had the perfect amount of make-up on including red lipstick. Like Marlene, she also had a spray-on top, which was incredible. Her tits were better than I imagined - huge, round, bouncy and dick hardening. One reason that they looked so big was Mary had a tiny waist -- maybe 22 inches. She also had small hips and a small but amazing ass that was squeezed into blue jeans. I know this because she actually did a pirouette when she came down her stairs to ground lever. I just stood there with my mouth open. I didn't even realize my cock had pushed out the front of my jeans.

Mary smiled, kissed my cheek and said, "What do you think Michael?" I just stood there with my mouth open. "Earth to Michael, come in please. Michael, are you OK?" she asked.

"Huh?" as I said before -- only enough blood to run one or the other.

She added, "Better get in the car before my parents see your dick is hard". I opened the door for her, and I got in on the driver's side and just sat there. "Michael are you OK?" she asked again.

I finally was capable of human speech and said "Mary, you're beautiful. Your figure is incredible. Why do you dress the way you do at school? You're the most beautiful girl in school". Mary blushed and smiled at me. It was late spring and the evening sun reflected off her pearly white teeth and blinded me. I don't know if it was love but it certainly was lust.

We went for dinner. I couldn't stop staring at her. She told me her older sister was responsible for her hair, makeup and choice of clothing. I paraphrased a cheesy Cary Grant line from a movie "All she did was put a frame on a Renoir". She liked that and leaned into me and kissed me on the lips. Thank you Mr. Grant. She stayed there with her giant tits up against me and I kissed her again. This time my tongue came out and she opened her lips and her tongue and mine did the mambo.

What made me break the kiss was her hand on my rock hard cock and her statement that "I thought you had a big cock. Girls are always checking out guys' hard-ons. Yours is huge. I can't wait to see it". WOW. We eventually finished dinner. I'm not sure how she ate with one hand since her right hand stayed on my cock till the end of the meal.

I know I was tempting fate but I drove to the same spot that I had taken Marlene to last week. During the drive, her left hand was on my cock, which had stayed rock hard.

I parked the car and Mary said, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours". With that, she peeled her top off and unhooked her bra -- another front closer. All she said was "40G".

I quickly lowered my pants and jockeys and said "Ten inches".

I stared at her tits. She stared at my cock. She acted first and reached for my cock with both hands and said, "I can't wait to feel this inside me". I'm an atheist but I said to myself "Thank you God". I lowered her seat back and moved the seat as far back as it would go and attacked her tits with my mouth and hands. I went back to kissing her mouth and started biting her neck, which she really liked. She was stroking my cock and was using the pre-cum as lube. I moved my head down to her crotch and was glad I studied the lesbian porn. I was licking eating and driving her wild with my lips tongue and fingers. She was going crazy and loving everything I was doing.

Mary was squeezing her tits and screaming "Oh God. Don't stop. Right there. OH YES YES YES. I'M CUMMING".

She came all over my face and was shaking like a wild woman. I grabbed her by the waist with both hands and kept on licking up her delicious cum.

Finally, she screamed, "Stop licking me. I can't take it".

So, since I listen to women, I stopped licking and got up on top of her and kissed her gently. The middle of my cock was wedged in between her pussy lips, and I held her until she came back to Earth.

After a few minutes, she was able to speak and said "Oh my God Michael where did you learn to do that?"

I decided not to say from watching lesbian porn and instead decided on "You inspired me". Cary Grant has nothing on me. He needed a screenwriter.

With that she looked at me with lust-filled eyes and said, "We need to fuck. Now."

I reached back for my XL condoms in my pants and started to open them when Mary said, "I'm on birth control pills. My mom has tits like mine and she remembered her days in high school. She was 3 months pregnant with my older sister when she and my dad got married".

For a brief moment, I realized that my mom is less than 19 years older than me. Well, back to Mary. Great tits, wet pussy and willing. There was more, but that was enough. I held my cock and placed it at Mary's opening and started to slowly push. I wasn't getting anywhere. I looked down to make sure I was where I should be, saw that I was and continued pushing. Still no progress.

I asked, "Mary are you a virgin?"

She said, "No, I lost it to someone near my parents' house on the Cape."

I was still hard but wasn't getting anywhere.

BH54
BH54
823 Followers
12