All Comments on 'A House Full of Women Ch. 04'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If she's a lesbian why she doing all of this😭

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

This chapter was an extreme disappointment. You obviously don't know diddly squat about lesbianism. I'm not saying that Eileen couldn't be converted from lesbian into bisexual. But your treatment of it was too casual and care free. Also, the whole thing with a lesbian college graduate still protecting her cherry by refusing to allow anyone and everyone the opportunity at penetration? Get real! Some girlfriend's fingers would have destroyed her hymen ages ago.

Then there's this problem again:

"But the act of bringing on this paroxysm had had the inevitable effect on him, as Eileen was not slow in noticing."

Okay, so I acknowledge that you published this to literotica long before I corrected your mistake with my comments on Chapter One a few hours ago. But I'll say it again anyway. You're use of "paroxysm" in this sentence is TOTALLY WRONG!!! SERIOUSLY!!!! Please refer to the comments that I made on Chapter One where I articulated the problem in specific detail. For everyone else out there, please be aware that "paroxysm" is NOT a synonym for the word "orgasm".

The daddy-daughter incest didn't turn me off, but it really isn't my favorite thing. But I did find it nice that Eileen loved her father enough to be concerned about his emotional well-being. So for this installment I gave you a 2/5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES