A Hucow Fairytale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, I didn't resist as he led me to a cubicle and pushed me into the cubicle. I was hyperaware of how helpless I was, how exposed I was. My bare bum and shaved pussy pressed back against his hot, hard cock as he reached over me for the hook.

"No," I said plaintively. There was an egg-shaped bulb on the end of the thick, steel hook, and knew there was no way it would fit within me.

"Hucows don't speak," he said and spanked me roughly. A finger slick with cold gel pushed against my rear entrance, and I cried out as I felt it thrust inside, overcoming my body's natural objection to it. I was close to tears, feeling abused and endlessly humiliated, but what really pushed me over the edge was the realisation that I was beginning to enjoy the finger's repeated penetration as he worked more of the cool gel into my ass.

I wailed in misery as a second finger joined the first, stretching me painfully but oh so deliciously. How was it that I, a school teacher and innocent virgin, had ended up like this with a strange man fingering my ass?

His fingers pulled out, only to be replaced by cold, hard steel. I whimpered as the bulb pressed for entry, fearing that he would shove it in brutally. Instead, he positioned his enormous cock at my pussy. I stopped thinking at that point. I just knew I needed him inside me. No matter that he would likely split me in two in the attempt, I needed him. The steel nudging at my ass was just an intense distraction that I ignored as best I could as I thrust back against him, trying to swallow that amazing cock with my virgin cunt.

The bulb stretched me until I was gasping from the effort of it, but suddenly it slotted into place within me, and I cried out with frustration because the cock was suddenly pulling away and the hook and chain prevented me from following. "If you behave yourself, like a good, little hucow," he said, "I will return later and give you what you want."

I nodded my understanding, not daring to speak.

The milking machine hummed as it awoke, and I whimpered as suction cups fastened onto my breasts and there was such a rush of sensation about and within my nipples that I nearly screamed. But as my milk streamed from my breasts, there was blissful relief too. I needed to be milked, one way or another. In a machine with a hook in my ass was certainly not how I would have chosen it, but if it meant being rewarded afterwards with a good, thick cock in my dripping wet cunt, then maybe I could endure the indignity of it.

How long I stayed like that, I don't know. The hum of the machine coupled with the distant moans and sighs of other women, my own too, was almost hypnotic. The swoosh of milk through my sensitised nipples was at once a profound relief and deeply erotic. As degrading as it was to be captured by a steel hook in my ass, the heavy presence and unnatural stretching was a sweet pleasure that distracted from the yearning emptiness of my cunt.

What a cock that had been! How perfect it would feel inside me. I needed it inside me. As shameful as it was to be turned into a hucow like this, as embarrassing as it was to know my bum was plainly visible and utterly exposed to anyone walking behind me, my freshly shaved pussy on display and my virgin cunt dripping wet, somehow it was all worth it just for the chance to be fucked by that beast.

But that was just my first milking. I can't have been there more than a few minutes before the reservoirs were empty and the flow stopped. The milking machine disengaged suddenly, leaving me kneeling there and more aware than ever of the steel hook embedded lewdly in my ass.

How low I had fallen since that moment of tipsy foolishness when I had kissed a cute boy and allowed him to persuade me onto my knees. His friends had watched me suck a cock for the first time in my life. They had recorded the moment when his cum filled my mouth and I had been so unprepared that most ended up on my face and shirt. They had walked away, laughing while I stumbled away in shame and horror.

What would they make of me now, I wondered. My ass skewered, my cunt open to the world, newly huge breasts emptied of milk...

I cried out as a hand smacked against my bum and then groped it. I peered over my shoulder to see the tartan-shirted man grinning. He tugged on the hook until the bulb inside met tight resistance and I whimpered anxiously. It had not gone in easily, and wouldn't go out easily either.

But suddenly that didn't matter. He guided his erect cock to my pussy, and I pushed back lustfully. I didn't push back far, prevented by the hook and chain, and by his phenomenal girth. It was the first cock ever to try to penetrate me. Although my horny cunt had learned in the previous days to accept Rosie's fingers, and in time her whole hand and wrist, this cock was harder, thicker, and I feared it would not fit at all, despite my willing hunger for it.

Slow but determined, he pressed, opening me up, stretching me impossibly wide, until abruptly he was in me. And that was just the beginning. He spanked me hard and thrust in deeper, then deeper still. I moaned and cried like an animal in heat as he worked the beast into me with short, brutal thrusts. His huge shaft seemed to brush directly across my clit with each movement, and I could feel how the steel bulb in my ass pressed hard against the shaft filling my cunt.

"Be a good little hucow and moo for me," he said. "Moo for me and I'll make you come."

A final cruel indignity, but I embraced it. I shaped my moans of helpless pleasure into cow-like moos as the thrusts of his cock grew longer and ever deeper. I had never known such raw, animal pleasure before. I had become a cow for this magnificent bull to fuck, my cunt stretched to the limit, my ass exquisitely stretched too as he tugged hard on the hook, my clit excited beyond measure by the cock ramming into me.

Abruptly the bulb slipped free of my ass, and my body was swept into orgasmic convulsions, my cunt contracting about the huge cock hammering into me. "Moo!" I cried out in ecstasy, thrusting back against him in wild abandon, waves of pleasure rippling out from that brutal centre.

Too soon it was over, my convulsions giving way to trembling aftershocks, and his thrusts slowed and stopped. Still powerfully hard, he pulled out, leaving my cunt achingly empty. "You're done," he said with a friendly slap on my rear. "Off you go."

By the time I stopped shaking and found the strength to back out of the cubicle, my beautiful bull was balls-deep in another enthusiastic cow. And I understood. I wasn't anyone special to him. We were all just cows to be milked and fucked. Twice a day. For five years.

*

Once upon a time, there was a high-school English teacher. She travelled to a faraway island where she married a prince with a huge harem. For five long years he fucked her silly twice a day, never once asking her name. When the day came for her to leave, she begged to stay instead, preferring a life of indifferent pleasure to the coldness of reality.

She wasn't the only one.

12