All Comments on 'A Hundred Miles from Anywhere'

by TheBlackRoseGarden

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Made my dick hard! Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done and Thank You!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

Well crafted to a very good design. Great build-up. You captured my interest with the remarkable insight embodied in this early paragraph:

"Into girls?--Not into girls? Into girls, my gut reaction told me. Let me tell you, if what straight people believed about gaydar was true, I'd have gotten laid way more than I actually did. Much more of my time was dedicated to trying to answer the previous two questions, usually with a frustratingly vague lack of results. It certainly sounded like Diane's words were meant to be insinuating, but I also thought that might just be the way she spoke. The kind of woman who flirted casually, the same way that most people breathed. Or maybe the subtext I was hearing under her words wasn't actually there, and it was only a combination of her beauty and my hopefulness that made me hear it." Remarkable insight.

Thank you for the introduction in your bio. You tell us (among lots of other things!) that your work is self-edited. The typos and grammatical errors were few enough that they didn't detract from my enjoyment.

This was my first exposure to your body of work. I look forward to more. I'm sure your readers would love to follow the Vivian/Diane story further, but I for one respect your complete dominion over your narratives and the fictional universes you create.

Bravo! 5 stars.

MikeykeithMikeykeithabout 1 year ago

LOOOOVE your stories.

OMGEE, yes.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very, very good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheBlackRoseGarden@TheBlackRoseGarden
Welcome to The Black Rose Garden, and thank you for taking the time to read through this biography! BRG originally started as a collection of short, two-page erotic stories between myself and my long-time partner, and has since grown into a multi-person passion project. This i...