A Hunting We Shall Go: Wendel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike gets under way down Marshall Road for the Clearbrook exit and a return to the freeway. "You look sexy today. Is that for me?"

"You should have seen me when I was talking to you on the phone. I was in my old robe washing dishes when the phone rang."

"Hmmmm, I seem to recall you look pretty sexy in your old robe, too. Isn't that the one you can never keep the tie done up on?"

She grins and nods. "They sure don't make trucks like they used to, do they? I remember that old Hayes you drove for the Navy with the twin sticks and that comfy bench seat. We had a lot of fun in that seat, didn't we?"

"We sure did. That's where Richard was conceived."

"Too bad you don't still have that one. Maybe we could conceive another one."

Mike doesn't suggest the sleeper. He's sure nothing of Trudy's is in it, but better not to take the chance. Besides he would never violate his bed at home by bringing Trudy to it, and by the same token, he would not feel right about taking Marlene to the bunk that he and Trudy share. Granted, he's used it with a few other truck stop waitresses but that was different, in his mind. They don't count because they have no permanence in his life. The only other exception was Nina, but he and Marlene had agreed to her sharing the bed at home with him.

Instead he says, "We can always go parking on our way home."

"Will we have time?" She actually looks excited at the prospect.

"We'll see." He grins and winks at her across the console.

They pull in at the weigh scales near the Port Mann Bridge. After scaling and getting the go ahead, they cross the Port Mann Bridge and veer off to the right for the Mary Hill Bypass. Along the banks of the Fraser and then the Pitt River they proceed northeast until they reach Kingsway. At the lights Mike makes a left when traffic clears and within a block they are swinging into the CPX property. Mike stops just short of the gate in the parking lot and tosses the car keys to Marlene. She climbs out and down then waves as he pulls ahead into the yard. She'll get his '69 Mustang convertible going and come into the yard to pick him up. Mike waves to Hugh in the yard truck, a converted crane carrier half cab with fifth wheel hookups on front and back and hydraulic lift so they don't have to crank up the dollies.

Hugh pulls along side him and calls, "Can you drop them at four and five or do you want me to spot one?"

"No problem, Hugh. I'll put them in."

He drives in close to door four and swings away at a sharp angle. He watches his mirror as the trailers straighten out and brakes, then reverses in one smooth motion. Straight back they roll and he places the first one on the first try. He grins that luck is with him today as he recalls Trudy's remarks. He unhooks the rear trailer and pulls them apart, then backs the other one into door five.

All finished he parks the tractor in the line up and shuts her down. Marlene pulls along side in the Mustang and Mike climbs down to join her. He gets the high sign and a big smile from Hugh as he climbs into the car. Marlene has slid over in the bench seat far enough for him to drive. He has thrown his bag and briefcase into the rear seat so he puts the top down now. He guns the 351 c.c. engine and they pull out of the yard onto Kingsway.

He swings left on the Lougheed. Marlene says, "That's not the way home. Where we going?"

"I thought you wanted to go parking?"

"Really? We haven't done that in years. I can't remember the last... oh yes I can. Let's go!"

Mike turns onto the Pitt River Road and says, "There must be some nice spots along the river. Let's see what we can find."

A mile or so up along the river he turns off and over a bluff down into a hollow under some willows. The only way they can be seen from here is from the river. Mike says, "This look like a nice spot. What do you think?"

"I love it. Isn't the river and the fall colors on the trees lovely. Your pretty neat, you know." She turns to him for a kiss. It's long and involves some maneuvering to more closely bring their bodies in contact with each other. Marlene breaks and is breathless as she says, "I've really missed you. Instead of three days, it's seems like a month since you left." Their lips meet again.

Marlene is a brunette of twenty-seven, full figured and statuesque at five foot nine inches, she still maintains a narrow waist even after having borne three children. She attributes it to a regime of strenuous exercises she tries to faithfully keep up. She leads a very active lifestyle, embracing life with gusto, a gusto that Mike finds irresistible in their sex life and, for that matter, in all his dealings with this, his helpmate. Since he has to be away from home so often in his chosen line of work he appreciates the 'take control' attitude she has for their home and children. It allows him a lot of peace of mind while on the road.

He licks her lips as his hand brushes the colorful top to expose a breast encased in a 'D' cup brazier. He stretches the shoulder strap over her shoulder and releases the orb that defies gravity and maintains a sassy prominence. He fills his hand with the object of his interest then teases the nipple with the palm of his hand in a light circular motion as their lips open and their tongues explore. Both her arms around him move as she rubs his back, caressing and rubbing they find their way up under his shirt. "Oh Mike, you have a magic touch. Every time is like the first time with you." She brings her hands around and unbuttons his shirt as he continues to manipulate her nipple, while exposing and starting to work on the other one with his other hand.

As she exposes his chest she brings her breasts forward to press against him and his hands go to her jeans. He unsnaps the dome fastener and slowly pulls the zipper down. She smiles and says, "I love that sound. Let me do yours." She looks him in the eyes with her fixed smile as she pulls his zipper down and her eyes light up as she finishes and feels him throbbing through his shorts. She inserts her hand and lets the back of her fingers brush against the firmness. Mike lets out a groan as his hips involuntarily move forward and he pulls her to him sliding his hands down her back, under her pants and jeans to cup the cheeks of her ass. He squeezes and brings his lips to hers in a passionate kiss. Turning her slightly to recline across the seat he pushes with both hands at her clothing and they slide down, down her thighs, legs and ankles. She kicks them off.

With her legs free she wraps them around him and he moves his lips from hers to her breasts. His rough jeans material and zipper rub her sex and she becomes more excited. She thrusts her hand down between them and sets him free.

He enters an inch then backs out and lets himself slide up and cover her opening. He thrusts with his hips in a short rocking motion to rub her entire cleft with the weight of his organ. "Don't rush it, my dear. I want to take my time and enjoy the most beautiful lady in Abbotsford." He continues to rock his hips against her and tease her breasts.

She hisses, "Any minute now I'm going to come all over the seats of the handsomest man in Abbotsford's car." She wriggles her ass and suddenly straightens her legs out and up. "Oh god!" She moans, "Oh Mike! OH MIKE!" He continues his organ massage.

"That's my girl! Hang on there, there's more."

As she starts to get her breath back she chuckles and says, "Thank goodness you had the top down. I might have broken an ankle." She allows her fingers to toy with his butt. She runs her nails up the small of his back then settles her hands on his hips. She can feel his ministrations beginning to make her shudder again and she holds his hips firm while she moves her hips to engulf him. Their lips come together as they move in unison.

Later she tries to straighten herself up by the water's edge and Mike sits down beside her. "Was that as good as you remember in the Hayes?"

"It was better! It's incredible how it always seems so much better each time. I feel so lucky to have found you all those years ago. Sometimes I wonder what I would be doing now if I hadn't married you. Life would have been dull and drab, I'm sure. You excite me so quickly. Just a touch and I crave more."

"Whatever it was that drew me to you, it hasn't eased up. I see you and feel carnal urges, before you even speak or move. It's always been that way. I'm the lucky one. I'd be lost without you." He takes her hand to help her up and they return to the car. They head for home, her little realizing that the spot he chose today was the trysting spot for him and Nina when she worked at the POCO RCMP Detachment and they sneaked away for 'nooners'. He thinks of her now and wonders how she's coming along with her pregnancy.

As if she's psychic, Marlene says, "Nina called while you were away. She says they've had an ultra sound and the doctor insists she will have twins... at least. She might have triplets! What do you think of that?"

"Twins run in my family, but I don't remember any... on second thought I think my aunts were triplets. One died shortly after they were born. I'd forgotten about that. Is she happy with the prospect?"

"She's really happy. The chance of Jeff ever fathering a child is most unlikely, but she will still have a family. Do you miss her? Sometimes I feel lonely after I send the kids to school and I miss being able to call Jeff. He was no exciting lover but he was company."

"Honestly I feel a twinge of longing for her once in a long while, but most of the time I guess I'm too busy. I haven't forgotten her but I don't dwell on the fact that they are no longer here. I hope you aren't thinking of replacing Jeff?"

"No. Soon after our affair began I regretted it ever starting. I learned my lesson. How about you?"

"I'm delighted with what I've got. I never would have started with Nina if I hadn't caught you two at it. But I have no regrets, unless they are that I have to leave you alone so often."

"I'm glad. It all worked out for the best, I guess."

They drive in home and Mike brings in his laundry, bag and briefcase. The phone is ringing when they go in. Mike grabs it and talks for a moment. He hangs up and says, "Your brother is bringing over the trailer. He sounds like he's happy to be using the Mustang. Didn't he ever have a convert?"

"Hmmmm, I don't think so. Did you tell him about the rifle?"

"Yeah, and he doesn't have a shot gun. Oh well, maybe I'll borrow one of the other members of our party's shotgun if I get the urge to try for ducks. Kids are coming up the driveway. It must be later than I thought. We just made it."

The party he is referring to is composed of employees of Zellers 171, Cottonwood Mall, Chilliwack and friends. There is the Manager, Frank Butterworth, who invited Mike, and Frank's wife, Sheila who will be hosting and staying with Philip and Emily Ashton, he being the Manager of the Maple Ridge Zellers store. They are taking Frank's fifth wheel. The Associate Manager, Wendel Blake and his wife, Carol Byers are taking their trailer and Suburban. Assistant Manager Peggy Cope and her husband John have invited his partner in his plumbing business, Marvin Nickols and his wife, Betty. They are taking the Cope's fifth wheel and a boat. Assistant Manager Barry Mieryck and his wife, Henny are traveling in their van conversion. Department Head Marilyn Currie and her husband, John, have a pickup camper. Department Head Dave Ferguson and his very pregnant wife, Linda are taking their trailer and a boat. Warehouse Forman Wayne Stadnyk is taking his pickup camper and a boat. Wendel's brother David Blake and his wife, Shirley (who likes to be called Kitten) will, if they go, take their trailer and four by four. Fred and Vera Brown, who are friends' of Frank's, will be taking their fifth wheel and his single brother Randolf (Randy) will travel with them. Mike and Marlene are taking Marlene's brother's trailer and four by four. If all make it there will be a party of twenty-four and fourteen of them are licensed to hunt.

They are going up near William's Lake in the Cariboo country and will be staying in a forest camp. They have all chipped in seventy dollars each for supplies and the Copes have been busy stocking up for them. They have got such basics as toilet paper, paper towels, lime and Pinesol for the toilet on the site, canned goods, condiments, onions, flour, potatoes, eggs, sausages and hamburger, wieners and Cheezies, Nachos and chips, the list goes on and on. Extra water bottles are necessary as there is no dependable water at the site. Of course they will all have their holding tanks full. For dishes and laundry the lake water will suffice, but for cooking and drinking they have to provide their own.

Their share of the basics is stacked in two large boxes just inside the side door. There are two five gallon water bottles on top of the boxes. Mike goes upstairs to get his slippers and finds the bedroom in turmoil. Marlene has warm clothing stacked on the bed and under clothes in another stack, including some thermals. He surveys the scene and checks his closet. Inside, the weapons cabinet is locked securely. He's glad she hasn't had that open. He looks for his slippers and finds them under the loaded down bed. He slips them on and goes back downstairs. He catches the ringing phone as he's going into the kitchen. It's Charlie (Chuck) McBain from Langley, an old friend and coworker from the past. He works part time for ABC Security in Abbotsford and is going to cover for Mike while he's away hunting.

"Well, alright then, laddie. If a na hear any difference, a'll see yea on Saturday morn around eight. A'm dyin ta meet the wee lass who's not only baby sitting for yea, but runs tha business as weal. She as must be quite a gal."

"She is that. Yea'll meet her Saturday morn, morning, I mean. You got me doing it again, you bugger. I think you fake your accent for the ladies."

They laugh and Mike gives him instructions to find the house (or hoose as Chuck calls it).

When he gets off the phone he stands watching Marlene putting on supper while coping with an excited Jan. She comes to him to tell him all about her day in school. Marlene smiles at him in gratitude for taking her off her hands for a minute. She says, "Was that Charlie? It will be nice to finally meet him. I've heard you speak of him in such glowing terms all this time. Another Scot! You've been scared to bring him home. You think I might like him."

"No fear, lass. He's a true Scotsman and wouldn't give a friend's wife a second look. He's a gentleman and one hell of a tough security man. If business picks up I may hire him."

"We could introduce him to your secretary from Chilliwack. Maybe they'll get it on while we're away. Wouldn't that be nice?" She watches his reaction but he says nothing. She is suspicious of any female he has to work with and twice as suspicious of Trudy. Mike just becomes involved with his daughter again.

When Marlene has supper on cooking her brother comes in. Mike and him go out to check over the trailer. Mike gives him the keys to the Mustang as they check the trailer out. When he leaves, Mike backs the trailer in beside Marlene's station wagon and close to the side door. He comes in and checks the two big boxes for perishables. These he hauls to the trailer, filling the fridge and across the top freezer. Some even go into a chest freezer. Mike hopes to bring it home with the chest freezer full of meat.

By now, supper is ready and Mike has two helpers hauling stuff to the trailer. Richard and Shelly have pitched in to help him as if they were glad to see Mom and Dad go. They wash up for supper and all gather around the table. Everyone is chattering tonight and the food disappears rapidly. Richard is ten and Shelly eight, while Jan is just turning seven. They are all healthy and good eaters.

When supper is out of the way, Marlene comes out to the trailer and checks what they have done. She changes a few things then goes with Mike to bring down the clothes off the bed. She also makes sure he digs out the camping dishes in the basement. She checks it off a list she's made.

Mike plugs the trailer into an outside outlet to save the batteries and calls it a day. "If we keep going at this rate we'll have it all done before the weekend. Leave the rest for tomorrow. It's only Thursday and we'll still have Friday to finish up."

"Good idea. I'm so happy. I'll have you home every night for two whole weeks. I hope your good and horny, honey." She grins and he shrugs with a noncommittal look. She slaps at him and he bursts out laughing, as he pats her rump.

CHAPTER TWO:

THURSDAY BEFORE THE HUNT

Mike spends part of the day on paperwork associated with two insurance fraud cases he has completed investigations for. He has proven them both to be fraudulent claims and has brought his friend, Ken Drydon, in on them. Ken is with the Matsqui Police Department for the town of Abbotsford and the district of Matsqui and Clearbrook. Pending the hearings, Mike will notify the Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC) to not make any payment on the claims. When the case against them has been proven, he will receive ten percent of the money he saved the Corporation.

He finishes off the paperwork and joins Marlene in the kitchen for coffee. She is just putting lunch on the table for them so they eat and then he drinks his coffee.

Marlene says, "I've been thinking. Surely over the next two weeks I'll get pregnant. I might be already. That means I'll be carrying all summer and the baby will be born in July or August. What do you want this time? A boy or a girl?"

"A healthy child. Beyond that, I guess another boy would be nice. It would balance things up but it doesn't matter, as long as it's another healthy Claymore." He grins lopsidedly at her and says, "You could try for triplets."

"No way! You do that to me and I'll never speak to you again. I won't have time!"

They banter and laugh together over coffee.

Later they start loading things into the trailer again. When the kids come in from school they help. Richard says, "I guess while your away I'll be the man of the house, eh Dad?"

"Same as when I'm on the road, Rick. But you'll have to do what Trudy says and work with her, same as with Mom. You have any problems with that?"

"What's she like?"

"Short. Blond. She has a girl just a little younger than Jan named Crystal."

Shelly pipes up, "I remember a girl named Crystal from the Flinstone Park out at the falls. I wonder if she will be like her? Maybe it's the same girl. Do you think so, Dad?"

"I doubt it. Who know?"

Richard goes on, "Is she bossy like Mom?"

"Well, if she's raised a daughter, I guess she knows how to lay down the law, if that's what you mean?"

"You'll tell her I'm the man of the house, won't you?"

"If you're the man of the house, I guess that's up to you. Just remember she has the final say."

"Wow! Just like Mom."

Mike makes a wry grin and says, "Yeah, just like your mother."

Marlene comes into the trailer and asks, "Are you guys on strike? How come I'm doing all the hauling here? Let's move it. Honey, where are you going to put your rifle and fishing gear?"

"In the 'Jimmy'. I can keep an eye on it there."

"You want coffee?"

"You made some out here?"

"Yep. We might as well get used to it. It's going to be home for a few weeks."

"Sure. Pour me a cup."

They relax and enjoy their coffee at the table by the window in the center of the trailer. Across the back is the bedroom and across the front is the living room. Kitchen and dining setup are opposite each other and the door is by the table. A short hall leads to the bedroom with a second exit door on one side and the bathroom on the other. The table makes down into a three quarters bed and so does the couch across the front so they could sleep six. It will be comfortable for two.