A Husband's Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the way Emily was now dressed; her flushed and wanting expression; and the position she was in on the sofa; Elliot would have fucked her. Then and there, on the sofa, without question. In his mind he didn't consider that Dan would do any differently. His mind raced ahead guessing at the position he was going to put his wife into. His imagination so vivid that he could see 3-4 different outcomes playing out in front of him.

Dan didn't follow any of the scenes that Elliot imagined. He moved to the edge of the sofa and stood, pulling Emily with him. Using the momentum, he swept her into his arms and again pressed his lips to hers. He kissed her just as deeply but briefly. "Bedroom. At least for the first time." He said to her his voice low and commanding.

Emily just smiled even wider and bit her lower lip a little as she hung there in his arms. Not wanting to wait a moment longer than she was made too, she wrested out of his arms. Taking his hand, she made her way towards their bedroom. As she got to the entrance of the front room, she turned her head back to address Elliot. "Come on." She invited him to follow with a small flick of her head.

He'd been so caught up watching that he hadn't made a move to follow them until his wife had invited him. His stood and on unsteady legs and rearranged the tent he'd pitched before following. Despite her stopping to gesture to him they hadn't waited any longer and by the time he got out the room he was watching the pair reach the top of the stairs. Following behind he caught up just as they entered the bedroom. "Fuck this is really happening." Elliot muttered to himself.

Once Emily reached the bedroom she turned back to Dan and placed herself back into an embrace matching downstairs. She looked up at him with a pleading and needy expression her body language begging for his touch. "We're here now, are you going to tease me any longer?"

Elliot squeezed past the couple and made his way to the chair he'd placed alongside the bed. He quickly sat and got ready to let his fantasy play out.

Dan was teasing Emily, pushing just a little more. His whole body ached to please her the way that her body was begging him to do. He only just had the self-control to hold on until she broke.

Emily caved, she pulled herself and Dan backwards onto the bed. He went with it and with a bit of shuffling they ended up in the centre of the bed, Emily under him and their lips locked once again. His hands caressed her chest, stomach and thighs as hers undid the buttons of his shirt. Her movements so frantic it was a surprise she didn't rip them off. As soon as it was undone, she left it for him to discard and immediately moved to his belt and trousers. Her breathing was deep, and she writhed underneath him in anticipation of what was coming.

She found her prize and pulled his already hard cock free of his trousers. The size of Dan's cock was not a surprise to Elliot. His wife had not been shy at sharing her lovers' measurements and Dan was as big as she'd said. There wasn't a huge disparity between the men but the way she was behaving showed that she felt knew the difference.

Dan pushed his trousers off as soon as Emily freed his cock. Now completely naked and Emily laying there in just her lingerie, there was only one more thing he needed to do. He'd spotted the box of condoms on the bedside as soon as he'd entered the room. He reached out to them, but his hand was stopped. Emily had grabbed his outstretched hand and stopped it. Wrapping her feet behind his legs she pulled his hips towards hers. "I want to feel all of you tonight." She purred and Dan did not need to be told twice.

For the second time this evening Elliot though his jaw was going to hit the floor. She'd always been stubborn about using condoms, even though she was on birth control as well. She'd always insisted on the extra protection. That just added to how sexy it was when she stopped Dan's hand. With everyone else exposed, Elliot did the same. Pulling his shirt off and trousers down letting his hard cock spring free.

Dan didn't want to tease himself or Emily anymore. He positioned himself between her legs with his thick cock resting on her smooth vulva. Emily wrapped her arms around his neck and looked down in anticipation. He ran his cock head down between her moist and swollen lips and then pushed his head into her.

"Fu... Mhmm." She moaned and let her head fall onto the bed, arching her back as she did. The relief and pleasure nearly causing her to orgasm on that first thrust. His cock was the perfect size for her, big enough to hit all the right places and give her that full feeling but not so monstrous that he was a challenge. The way his cock felt without a plastic wrapper was just that one step better than all the times she'd had him before.

Elliot started out stroking himself in time with Dan's thrusts into his wife but had to slow himself after a half dozen. Watching was possibly more intense than doing, his imagination of how Dan and Emily felt right now was a powerful thing. He knew how her soft and flushed skin would feel on his; how her velvet pussy would be stroking his length; how her legs would be pulling him in with each thrust, goading him into going harder and faster. He could hear her deep moans as she quickly built to that first orgasm of many. A skill she loved and flaunted. He watched his wife unwrap her arms from Dan, one grabbing the bed sheets and the other loosely covering her mouth as she came the first time.

Her first orgasm was quiet and quick but nothing short of intense. She just managed to control herself from shouting out. That would come later.

Dan hadn't stopped his motion at all and once she'd calmed, he began thrusting his hips into hers harder. She opened her eyes and smiled a thank you up to him.

Dan had been surprised at how quickly and easily Emily had orgasmed the first time they'd been together. He'd assumed that it was the added intensity of her cheating, consensually, for the first time. That wasn't the case, she was just gifted, and he loved it. He hadn't been trying to make her cum but knew she would anyway. Instead, he'd been deliberately fucking her slowly so that he could feel every inch of her bare and wet pussy squeezing his cock. Now that she'd cum once he wanted to give her more and to make her as vocal as she usually was with him.

"Why so quiet?" Dan teased her, thrusting hard and getting an exaggerated moan from her in response. He lowered his head to her neck one the side away from Elliot. He kissed her neck as his hips kept thrusting into hers. Hard enough for the slap of his thighs against her ass to be audible along with the wet sound of her pussy taking him. "Are you being shy?" he whispered into her ear, wanting to keep Elliot from hearing his words.

"Ah, No." Emily replied between moans, the added flushing of her face showing the lie.

"Then show it. Let him see how much you're enjoying yourself."

It was the first time Dan had addressed her behaviour towards Elliot and she couldn't deny that it was hot having her boyfriend encourage her to show off to her husband. For a moment she imagined that she was at Dan's place. Fucking him like she had the scores of times before. "Fuck, you feel so good right now." She moaned.

"That's better. You never usually have any problem telling me just how much you love what I do to you." He replied, loud enough for Elliot to hear again.

"You don't usually have a problem fucking me so hard I can't talk." She retorted playfully; the seal broken. "Is my bare pussy a little too much for you to handle?" She teased and goaded him into fucking her harder. Not that she needed it with her second climax building already.

Dan sighed, giving into her, "You asked for it." He then stopped and adjusted his position, getting upright on his knees and pulling Emily onto him from under her hips.

"Give me everything you've got." Emily firmly wrapped her legs around his hips to help support her weight as her ass was barely on the bed. Not really thinking she rolled her arm out towards Elliot, inviting him to come closer and hold her hand.

Elliot had been close to bursting the entire time. Even lightly stroking had been keeping him dangerously close to finishing. Even stripping off his trousers for a moments break hadn't helped much. Seeing Emily's open hand, held towards him, he lunged forward to the side of the bed. On his knees he put his hand in hers. The close-up view was far more intense, and he didn't know if he should look at her pussy, face or still lingerie clad tits.

"Watch him take me." She instructed, helping with the indecision written across him.

As Elliot looked down Dan let her have it. There was nothing teasing or gentle about it. Emily was wet enough and turned on enough that Dan could fuck her as hard as her could. Dan's hips and cock were a blur as he thrust into Emily's pussy. The sound of his hips crashing into her competing with her moans and screams of pleasure. Dan's fingers dug into her hips with a white knuckled grip and Emily's own hand gripped Elliot's just as hard. Her tits bounced around, threatening to spill from the lingerie bar at any moment but the fabric held.

Dan pounded her like this for what seemed like hours but what was probably only a few minutes at most. Elliot watched him slow himself until he was just casually taking her. He wasn't sure if the man was close or just needed a moment from such exertion. Maybe he was just giving Emily a break as Elliot was sure she'd had several orgasms.

Emily only opened her eyes once her last orgasm faded. She thought it was her third, but it was difficult to count through multiple orgasms. When she was being fucked like that, they frequently rolled together without her getting a break. She was so wet and numb from cumming that she could barely feel what Dan was doing now.

"Able to talk again?" Dan asked, smiling at his victory. "You do feel great, but I think I can handle you just fine." He smiled and let his words settle over her. "I'm not sure I even heard a, oh yes, out of you." He mocked but, in that way where no offense was given or received.

"Oh Yes." She replied, conceding to him, with a smile crossing her face. He was fucking her slowly and she unwrapped her legs and relaxed a little. She was regaining a little more feeling with each slow thrust she took. Her body teasing her with the idea of another orgasm in her not-too-distant future. Making the most of the lull she turned her head to look at her husband, his hand still clutching hers. "So sweetheart, how is it finally seeing what kinds of fun I've been having?"

Emily's words brought Elliot back into his own skin. The way his wife said the sentence was light and giggly. To him it looked like she couldn't believe she was saying to words. It caught him off guard and he struggled for a few moments to find his reply. Idly thinking he moved his hand and found it sticky. He realized he'd cum in the last minutes but had been so engrossed in watching that he hadn't registered it. This only made him take longer to reply. "Great." Was all he managed to get out.

She wasn't surprised with how stunned Elliot looked. As much as he was the one who'd wanted to start all this, it must have still been intense for him. She decided to tease a little bit, knowing what he liked her to say when they role played, even before Dan was in their life. "I hope this makes up for us not taking any videos. We tend to get a little caught up in the moment."

"That's ok. This is much better." Elliot found a little more of his voice again. "How does he feel?" He asked, knowing the answer but really wanting to hear her say it.

"So fucking good." She replied like her moans and orgasms didn't already make it obvious. "I cum so hard when he fucks me like that." She purred and rubbed her thumb across his hand that she held. "Don't you think his cock fits me just perfectly?" Emily looked down her body and encouraged Elliot did the same.

Dan even pushed himself up and rocked her hips up so that the couple could get a good view. He slowly pushed his dick into her and back a few times, enjoying the feeling of her warmth sliding up and down him. He already had a thick build-up of her clear juices and white cum at the base of his cock and each thrust just added to it. Looking down at both her and Elliot he found that he was enjoying the small audience. He pulled out completely and tapped his head against her clit, showing off. Emily jerked and twisted her hips a bit at the sudden stimulation to her already sensitive clit. Dan just smiled down to her pushing his cock back into her.

He knew she wasn't his. That was something she'd made clear long before they'd gone near a bedroom. In words but also in the subtle (and arguably more important) queues of her body language as and when she spoke about Elliot. If it hadn't already been clear before tonight it was now. But he was more than happy with this. They had amazing sexual chemistry. And, in this moment she was physically his and he was more than happy to flaunt that.

Dan pushed hard into her once more, squeezing a quick moan from her mouth before pulling out and moving back from her. As divine as her pussy was, she had other pleasures. He also knew that she wanted to show Elliot this.

Emily knew exactly what Dan wanted as he laid down beside her. This was a part that she was more nervous about. Not that the act itself was difficult or inherently embarrassing to her. But it was going to show off something that she'd been neglecting to tell Elliot. Emily had always been squeamish about her own juices. She'd never enjoyed kissing Elliot after he'd been down on her and flat out refused to go down on him after he'd been in her. She knew it was childish and silly and she'd tried to get over it. Progress had always been slow. Things with Dan had ended up being so intense the first few times that she never even realized she'd broken through that mental wall. When it did dawn on her she'd been embarrassed and guilty so hadn't told Elliot about it. She'd planned on just doing it for him at some point but that never happened.

Not able to change things now, she flashed a smile at Elliot before dropping his hand and rolling away. She positioned herself on her knees next to Dan, her back and ass now facing Elliot. Dan had quite the grin on him, he knew about her predicament. She flashed a smile and shook her head at him as she gathered her hair up and threw it over one shoulder. Preparing herself mentally she did have to admit it was erotic. Getting ready to perform a sexual act on her boyfriend in a way that she'd always refused her husband. Hopefully, Elliot took it well.

Elliot had quickly cleaned himself up using the towels that he'd left in the room while the couple had been moving. Emily's round ass was only a foot from him and as she bent forward her perfect pink lips pushed into view. He could have watched her ass bob and move for the entire time if she wasn't about to do what he was certain she was doing. He was awestruck with her sexy beauty and witnessed the silent exchange between Emily and Dan. He wondered if this was something they had planned or if there was something else going on here. He didn't care either way and watched intently as she lowered her head to him. She planted two teasing kisses on his upper thigh before taking his shaft in her hand and head in her mouth.

Even with his suspicions Elliot found it shocking to see her so unflinching take Dan's glistening cock head into her mouth. There was no way she couldn't taste herself on him but there wasn't a hint of discomfort on her face. He gorgeous blue eyes looked up her lover's body as she took more and more of his cock in her mouth.

Dan looked down and locked his eyes with her as she bobbed her head on him. Every now and again she changed things up by swirling her tongue over his head or running it along the underside of his shaft. The sensation she was giving was great and he wanted to tease her about the moment. Again, showing off just a little to her husband. "How does that taste?" he said just as she bobbed down. An embarrassed smile crossed her face, and he could feel how close she was to gagging.

Her eyes flicked to Elliot just before she replied to him. "Not bad." She said before putting her mouth back over him. She Pushed his smooth head to the back of her mouth and then onto him a little harder until her throat relented and let him deeper into him. She hoped that this would slow any follow up questions. Looking up his body again she saw his head drop back to the bed as he enjoyed the feeling of her throat. Satisfied, she continued.

Elliot split his attention, half watching his wife work Dan's cock with her mouth and throat. Half watching her pussy and ass as she was bent forward. The garter belt and stockings made a perfect frame for his view, and he was stroking himself towards a second orgasm as he watched. Deepthroating wasn't anything new to Elliot, Emily had been doing it to him for years. But this was the first time he'd been able to concentrate on her doing it, without the distraction of being the recipient. He'd always assumed that she'd just done it for his pleasure but never took much from it herself. However, he could see her swell with pride as she worked and saw how accomplished she was as Dan let himself lay back and enjoy himself.

Emily spent the next minutes working Dan as much as she could with her hand, mouth and throat. Despite her intensity she wasn't trying to make him cum, just giving him as much pleasure as she could. She had other plans for where she wanted him to finish.

Dan could have laid back and have Emily pleasure him all evening but as each minute passed, he got closer and closer to cumming. Eventually he summoned the willpower to reach down and encourage her to stop. He wanted to finish things off in a different way, one he was sure she shared. He moved to kneeling in front of her and took the opportunity to embrace and kiss her deeply. His tongue danced with hers; his cock pushed against her mid rift; And his hands played with her tits. Still neatly contained within her bra. "I can't believe this has survived so long." He said undoing the clasp and tossing the garment away.

"We've been a little pre-occupied." Emily replied as Dan's head moved down to suck and tease at her stiff nipples. She held his head against her chest and moaned softly at the short teasing session. "Come on, I want you inside me again." She said moving around on all fours so that she was facing her husband again. Down on her elbows she turned her palms upwards, indicating that she wanted Elliot's hands in hers.

Locking his eyes with hers, Elliot let his cock go so that he could hold both of her hands. Dan moved around behind her, and she bit her lip in anticipation of his cock.

Dan didn't fuck about this time, even avoiding the temptation of spanking her. Emily was in the perfect position for him. Ass and pussy pushed back and aching for him. Taking the invite, he pushed his head between her puffy lips and pushed his hips against her ass.

"Dan's going to cum in me." She found her lips moving before she even thought the words. "This is what you wanted to see, right?"

Elliot nodded but she barely paused to let him reply. Dan's thrusts influencing her already.

"Your fantasy was to see me... Ahh. For me to give myself to another man." A moan escaped her lips mid-sentence. Dan wasn't going to ease up and let her speak freely. It was frustrating but it did excite her that he was pushing her to do what he wanted. She had loads more that she wanted to say in this moment, but she knew she wasn't going to get it out.

"W, fuck. Ah. Watch." She had to take a few moments to gather herself. Dan's cock was pounding into her, and pleasure was exploding across her each time his hips crashed forward. "Justwatchhimfuckme!" she blurted out and then let her head fall forward to rest her forehead onto the bed. Unable to contain herself she closed her eyes and moaned freely.